Marius Photography and Videography Reviews

Marius Photography and Videography 6
Marius Photography and Videography 7

Madelynne · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing and Fun!

Marius was so great to work with, he was very professional and fun, he's got a great personality. He made taking photos easy and comfortable letting us be ourselves and still getting the best photos and positions. He made sure to get all the shots we asked for plus captured every moment I could've hoped for and more! The photos turned out beautiful as did our photobook. I would definitely use his services again for other family events! Thank you so much for capturing our special day and being apart of it!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Johnny

Johnny Slobozianu · Married on 08/03/2019

John&Raisa

We are so thankful we chose Marius Studios to capture our big day. They made the day easy and knew exactly what was important to us to have on film. They were easy to work with and always open to any questions we had. We feel truly blessed to have had them film our special day!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Crystel · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome photography team!

I cannot say enough good things about Marius and Karina. They truly helped capture special moments of our Wedding Day. From the beginning, Marius was so easy to communicate with and there was never a feeling of him pressuring us to hire him for our wedding. The photos he took of our engagement and our wedding day were amazing. What was even better is the humor he brought into our sessions and how he kept us as ease on both days.

The day of the wedding was very hectic; but Marius and Karina helped us get through it and ensured us not to worry about anything. Because we were so behind on getting ready the day of our wedding, we had very little time to take photos outside of our venue; but I can honestly say Marius and Karina made the most of it and produced amazing photos and videography for us. We especially LOVED our highlight video and full-length video. Watching it now made us see how much things we missed being the bride and groom!

If you are considering Marius Photography for your wedding, I highly recommend booking with them! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Marius Photography and Videography 8
    Marius Photography and Videography 9

Haileigh · Married on 06/29/2019

Our expectations were blown

Marius is so amazing and talented our wedding photos and video turned out better than I could even imagine. He really captures such timeless and priceless photos

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Marius Photography and Videography 10
    Marius Photography and Videography 11
    Marius Photography and Videography 12
  • Naina

Naina & Jorge · Married on 06/26/2019

Great person and profesional!

Marius and his wife Crina worked to make sure that we had one of our most important events become a great memory not only in our minds but in photographs and video as well. They were extremely easy to work with and dedicated to making sure we were comfortable throughout the whole process. They really took initiative and helped us realize our goal to make our photobook and videos are inspiring and something we can be proud of for generations to come. I would very strongly recommend Marius and Crina to any couple looking to capture their big moment. You will not find a more friendly and pleasant to work with a couple than they were throughout the whole experience all while providing a professional atmosphere and the most amazing work!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Marius Photography and Videography 18
    Marius Photography and Videography 19
    Marius Photography and Videography 20

Marina · Married on 05/25/2019

I had Marius take both our engagement and wedding photos and video. We had a great experience!

Marius was great! Both the engagement and wedding photos and video turned out great. I love the way Marius makes the pictures look so lively and full of color. We had an amazing experience, just having fun while taking photos, as he was telling us all the different ways to pose. He has great ideas, and is open to any ideas the couple comes up with, and works hard to incorporate them. I am definitely recommending Marius Photography to anyone. He is super quick, as well. I did not expect to get my photos and video as soon as 3 weeks after the wedding! We also got a customized album with selected wedding pictures that looks just amazing! We are so pleased with the way everything turned out. Definitely the best way to capture memories from the best day of your life!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Christa · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional Videographer Who Goes the Extra Mile

Marius Photography & Videography was indeed a treasure that we found. We used him for his videography services for our wedding on April 27th, 2019. In the wedding planning process, his role literally shifted from vendor to a "vendor-friend". Marius is warm, well spoken, creative, and the type of person that you know you could lean on at any time. It is hard to put into words how "above and beyond" Marius performed at our wedding and the planning moments before, but if I could summarize it, the adjective used for Marius would be "exceptional". Please see my list here in illustration of how wonderful he was: 1.) COMMUNICATION: Marius and I met for coffee a couple of times for him to explain his services; he went over features and benefits of his videography packages. He answered all of my questions. Since I had multiple questions after our meeting, he gave me personal access to his cell phone where I could easily call or text him with a short (or long) question. He was always very quick to reply. There was a time when I called him on a Sunday, I started off the call to say "I am sorry to bother you" (thinking that most people would have taken that day off); he immediately said that I was never a bother and that he was happy to help...always! I knew then, by the sound in his voice, that I was neve a bother to him despite by volume of questions and requested detail!
    2.) PERSONALITY: When I first consulted with Marius, I asked him what customers most enjoy about his work or give him feedback on? He thought about it for a second and said that many of his customers like working with him; that people feel comfortable around him and that he has many couples who have remained friends with him even after their weddings.
    3.) A+ FINAL PRODUCT: Marius came at 11:30am to our wedding venue, and didn't leave until almost midnight. Since the day went by us so fast for us, I barely remember the camera or him being there. His work is seamless, professional, yet creative. We recently received our highlights video and shared it with our network of family and friends. Everyone has commented on how beautiful of a job he did, with the footage and the interweaving of content; my hubby and I couldn't agree more.. Thank you Marius for being our prized vendor and for always going above and beyond the call of duty! Thus, if you are interested in photography or videography we recommend him for both; you will not regret hiring this treasure!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Mary · Married on 02/23/2019

The best we have ever seen :) !!!

From start to finish, Marius was simply amazing with his attention to detail, patience, care for what was uniquely important to us and our families. We loved the complementary engagement photos and that he met up with us few times before the wedding day so planning was very smooth. From Day one it was very apparent to see Marius was very passionate about what he does and his insight on how to make our ideas flourish or better was a delight. Our wedding brought two different cultures together and Marius captured it all with ease. He cheered everybody on and his energy lifted everybody's mood so the moment was lost to no one. Our wedding had people of all ages and he skipped no beat in capturing many graceful moments with everyone.
    Now, looking back, reliving moments through his photos and videos, we wholeheartedly recommend Marius for anyone's special day. As he reminded us early on, once the one day ceremony is over, all people have are the photos and videos to help us hold on to the memories, so we felt very lucky to have him be part of our wedding day success.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Marius Photography and Videography 21
  • I

Ilya Fetesku · Married on 12/15/2018

Mr.Fetesku

Great guy to work with. Recommend

Sent on 07/24/2019

Marcela · Married on 11/10/2018

Good job and nice experience

I Was overall pleased with my experience! He's talented, responsive, thoughtful and professional. Very easy to work with him.My husband and I feel really lucky that we had him on our big day.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Veronica · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful collaboration.

It was a nice and wonderful collaboration. Fine ideas and friendly persons.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Dora · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyong Expectations

My husband and I found Marius Photography on Wedding Wire in our early stages of wedding planning. At first it was a bit overwhelming because there were so many options to choose from. In total we talked to about ten wedding photographers in the area and after having an initial consultation with Marius we felt like he was a great fit to what we were looking for. I also work in the wedding industry so I was looking for two things: professionalism and creativity. Now that our wedding photos just came back we can assure you that Marius and his wife will give you much more than that. Looking back at our wedding day and the beautiful work they have created we can honestly say that hiring them to be our wedding photographers and videographers was hands down one of the best decisions we made. We highly recommend their services if you're looking for a top-notch photographer and videographer for your wedding day.

Marius' energy and passion for excellence will definitely exceed your expectations.

Sent on 12/19/2018

brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing work

Marius was incredible. He was professional, supportive, and reliable throughout the entire time working with him. Our video exceeded our expectations! I would highly recommend hiring him!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 09/02/2018

Professional and Wonderful

Marius knows what he is doing, includes a lot in his package, is professional, a great communicator and flexible to your needs. The quality of his work is fantastic. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Lora · Married on 08/18/2018

Marius is a great photographer and so fun to work with!! He took care of the photos and videos for our wedding and I couldn’t be more pleased with his work!! I love the pictures and the video! Marius and Crina make the perfect team and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Landyn · Married on 08/11/2018

One of the best deals

We contacted Marius fairly last minute to be our videographer, and he was absolutely incredible. He was there from the very beginning of the day and captured every single special moment, even many that my two photographers missed. He is incredibly kind and thoughtful in his approach and his video editing skills are stunning. My husband and I were blown away by the video he put together. We have watched it over and over, and it makes me tear up every time. We posted it on Facebook and our family and friends loved it. Even friends of friends watched it and shared how touching it was! Marius was by far our best vendor of the whole wedding, and we are so thankful we found him!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Cristian · Married on 07/29/2018

Beautiful pictures and very easy to work with. Marius did a lot more than photography: he helped with priceless hints during the event that lead to us having more fun and unique photos!

I strongly recommend Marius and looking forward to working with him on future family photos!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/28/2018

I had a great experience working with Marius!
    He was very professional and fun to work with.
    Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sandy · Married on 07/21/2018

Marius you did such an AMAZING job!!. It was a pleasure having you at my wedding, your work is quality work! To the very last detail!. My husband and I are so lucky to have found you and are definitely looking forward to working with you in the future. We will highly recommend you to everyone!, Your price was great!. Thank you for being so humble!, Patient! And for loving your job so much!. You go out of your way!, You even got in the dirt for us in our horse photoshoot . We also appreciated Your punctuality!. It was so easy to work with you!. Every idea I had you made it happend! Without a question. I wish you nothing but success in your business, you have made it a career you deserve it you’re a great caring person. Once again thank you for your service!. We will miss working with you. -sandy and Oscar. July 21 2018 wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Vlad · Married on 07/01/2018

True professionals! Marius and his team are easy to work with and they have a great vision for what they do! If you work with them, please have no worries, as they take care of everything and they bring the best out of everything!
    Definitely highly recommended!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ane · Married on 07/01/2018

We're glad we chose Marius and his team to work with for our wedding. Marius was on point with everything, he comforted us and we had so much fun with him during the photo sessions! We had a great experience working with him and we definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to make sure they get the best wedding photos!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Sadiya · Married on 06/29/2018

Words simply don't do justice for the work Marius and his wife provide. He is a professional, courteous and one of a kind photographer! I helped plan my sister's wedding and I couldn't have found anyone better to work with. He is passionate about what he does and made us comfortable from the very beginning (people will always remember how you made them feel!). It is his positiveness, and perfect communication skills that make him very easy to work with. All of the photos are beyond amazing and beautifully captured! Thank you once again Marius, for giving us memories to last forever! I would highly recommend Marius to anyone looking for an elegant photography/ videography with a reasonable price!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Simona · Married on 06/09/2018

We are very happy we chose Marius as our Photographer/Videographer. Our guests can’t say enough about how gorgeous our photos are.

Also very easy to communicate with and easy going, yet professional and obviously very good at what he does.
    I recommend Marius Photography to anyone! You will not regret.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Marius Photography and Videography 22
    Marius Photography and Videography 23
    Marius Photography and Videography 24

Simona · Married on 06/09/2018

Marius was referred to me by my close friend, when I saw his previous work, I knew he was the perfect Photographer for us.
    When I finally met him, he gave this ease and confidence, very friendly, explained very well the way he works, asked me questions and he was very professional.
    One day (a week before the wedding), I was so overwhelmed and things didn’t go the way I planned, i messaged him with few questions and we ended up talking, loved the way he was able to calm me down and make me see other possibilities.. when I hung up the phone I was smiling:)
    We ware very impressed with his work ethic. At one point things got a bit chaotic and he came to the rescue and made everything better and more organized.
    He truly was amazing from the beginning to the end.
    And now let’s talk about the quality of his work! Actually, I’ll let you see for yourself :)

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Marius Photography and Videography 25
    Marius Photography and Videography 26
    Marius Photography and Videography 27
    Marius Photography and Videography 28

Tony · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so impressed with Marius' work and professionalism. He and his wife are a joy to work with and their finished products are immaculate! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2018