Marissas_Makeuplan Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Erica L. Married on 04/02/2022

Brides Review

Marissa was so great and also extremely sweet. I would recommend her to anybody. The pictures posted explains everything and her pricing is so perfect.
    Megan Married on 03/26/2022

Marissa is amazing!!!

Marissa is so friendly and fun to work with. I could not recommend her enough!!!
  • Alexa
    Alexa C. Married on 03/05/2022

a TRUE make up artist!

There is NO ONE better than Marissa! She glammed myself and my 8 bridesmaids for my March wedding in Mexico. She has done my makeup for years, so I knew I had to have her on my big day. I could have cried tears of happiness when she finished and gave me a mirror. And the best part? My make-up stayed perfect for 10+ hours in 84 degrees and humidity. She is a true professional - creative, on time, uses only the best quality products, and actually listens to what you want and delivers exactly that. If you are looking for the best MUA in the game, stop reading this and run to book her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 02/26/2022

Wedding Day Makeup

Marissa runs a business built on so much heart and talent. She’s an extremely prompt communicator. Marissa is organized, flexible, and versatile. She spent multiple hours doing makeup trials for the big day to make sure my makeup was just perfect. Her team seamlessly managed 15 girls on my wedding morning! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and was on time. She’s so thoughtful, she even sends you on your way with a perfectly packed to go makeup kit for the day. There was no comparison with the other MUAs I had trials with. You’ll be at complete ease after booking Marissa for your big day, make sure to book her for your showers and rehearsals too if she has availability!
    Brianne Married on 01/15/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Marissa is so talented! I can't even put into words how absolutely beautiful she made me feel on my wedding day. Marissa did makeup for 8 people on the day of my wedding, and everyone was IN LOVE with their looks. Not only is she is professional, responsive, and a master at her craft, but she also has a way of making you feel relaxed and comfortable as she works with you. I am so thankful to have had Marissa as my makeup artist! Thank you for everything!

Marissas_Makeuplan's reply:

Thank you so much Brianne! I had such a great time glamming you and your entire bridal party. When you get photos, please send my way!
    Cassie O. Married on 12/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank You for making my day the best!!

Marissa is amazing! I felt so confident and beautiful on my wedding day, thanks to her talent and kindness. One of the best parts of my day was just getting to talk to Marissa and connect. She made the day so relaxed, I would highly recommend!
  • Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 12/17/2021

Best possible experience

I am so happy I went with Marissa to do my wedding make up! I was a little nervous about make up since I rarely wear it, but she was able to give me a look that was bold enough to feel special for my wedding but still made me feel like me. She did a great job on the rest of my wedding party, who all expressed their happiness with their looks, and my mom raved about how great she felt. Marissa was so easy to work with, easy to talk to, and her rates are reasonable. I would absolutely recommend using her for your make up needs!
    Meg N. Married on 12/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Marissa is beyond amazing!

Marissa is one of the best makeup artists I've ever had! Each time she has done my makeup, the results exceeded my expectations. She can nail so many different looks and made me and my wedding party look flawless. I highly recommend Marissa for any makeup application, she is truly the best at what she does!
    Tori F. Married on 10/17/2021

Amazing MUA!

Marissa was amazing! As the bride, I wanted myself and my wedding party to look natural and classy and Marissa delivered beyond my expectations. Everyone’s skin was flawless! She is easy to communicate with, has fair prices, and makes you feel like a million bucks because she compliments you the whole time she does your makeup. 10/10 would recommend!
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If I could give 10 stars I would!

I can’t say enough great things about Marissa! The entire process with her throughout the day of my wedding was easy and smooth. She is such a caring and nice person. I looked flawless and beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her! Everyone in my wedding party loved her and I would recommend her 100%. She’s the best!

Marissas_Makeuplan's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was such a great time glamming you and your family! I hope that isn't the last =)
    Jennifer P. Married on 09/25/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Marissa was absolutely amazing! She really understood the look I was going for on my wedding day. I cried when I saw the finished product. She made me feel like my absolute best. She was very responsive to texts and calls and was very prompt day of! My wedding was in CA and she made the trek out for it. I really couldn’t recommend a better MUA for any of your events! I will definitely be requesting her for the future!
    Melanie Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding make up artist

Marissa was FANTASTIC to work with. She was beyond accommodating with my schedule and made my special day magical!
  • Carly
    Carly W. Married on 09/17/2021

Simply the best

Marissa is simply incredible at what she does! She never fails to make me look and feel my best. I’ve hired Marissa on multiple occasions, most recently for my wedding and she crushed it! She spent extra time mixing a lip color for me to develop a shade that I absolutely loved and made me look amazing! She accomplished exactly what I was looking for and made me feel so beautiful on my big day! I can’t thank her enough!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn J. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend this beautiful soul

Marissa was such an amazing soul to work with! The initial process was a breeze and she went above & beyond to make sure I received the look I dreamed of, on the day of my wedding! Her organization was great & made that morning of my wedding so relaxing and fun! The treatment and make up prep she does was phenomenal, literally makes you feel like a queen getting ready! I cannot rave more about this woman. I cannot wait to work with you her again!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 08/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful work and amazing to work with!

Marissa and Michelle were absolutely amazing to work with! Marissa is very passionate about her work and it clearly shows in her make up! She is also very friendly and personable! I absolutely loved my trial and and wedding day make up and was so amazed. I am always hesitant when getting make up done, as I have some eczema on my face, but the products she used on my trial and wedding day made my face look absolutely flawless! She will work with you to get the look that you desire! I had about 10 people who needed services on my wedding day, and Marissa and Michelle were so timely. All my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful and were happy with their looks! We had our make up done early in the morning, and it ended up being a hot summer day, but our make up literally lasted ALL DAY. She was also the artist for one of my friend’s wedding I was a bridesmaids in, and I had no specific look in mind, and just let her do her thing and it turned out beautiful! I will definitely be reaching out to her again for future events! Thank you for being part of my day and my friends’s day Marissa 😊
  • Claire
    Claire D. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Marissa will make you feel like a million bucks!

I hired Marissa to do makeup on my wedding day and she was absolutely wonderful. She did makeup for me (the bride), my five bridesmaids and my mom. Every person was happy with how their makeup turned out and it lasted all day long (even in hot summer temps and high humidity!). Marissa was on-time the day of, professional, personable and listened to what each person wanted and then made that vision come to life. Ahead of the wedding, I did a wedding day makeup trial the morning of my bridal shower, which was super fun! I didn't have a super clear vision for what I wanted other than a natural look with a pop around the eyes. Marissa created a perfect, beautiful look- just what I wanted but couldn't articulate lol. On the wedding day, Marissa helped make me feel so beautiful and confident. I would wholeheartedly recommend Marissa to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding day or another big events!
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 07/17/2021

Making Makeup Dreams Come True

Marissa is a dream of a makeup artist. She is SO talented and able to make any vision come to life. Not only did I walk away from my trial feeling the prettiest I've ever felt, but she somehow outdid that on my wedding day and I felt FLAWLESS. The amount of compliments I got on how perfect my makeup looked far surpasses any other accolades I received that day. She is the sweetest, most organized business owner and I felt 100% comfortable trusting her with my day. She knows her stuff and it is SO evident. She was extremely flexible and responsive on any question I had, and made the entire process completely stress free, which is what every bride needs. I can not recommend her enough!! You will never want anyone else to do your makeup again. SO excited to see her business continue to grow--book her now!
    Nikki T. Married on 07/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Marissa is the best makeup artist!

Marissa is absolutely wonderful to work with! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Her and Michelle did a great job glamming all my girls as well. I got so many compliments, and even had a few people ask who my make up artist was because they want to use her for their weddings as well! I wish she could do my makeup everyday! You are in wonderful hands with Marissa!
    Scarlett N. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing work!

Marissa is an amazing MUA! She is so friendly and genuine, and she made me feel and look beautiful. Marissa did a wedding makeup trial for me as well as my makeup on my wedding day. It is clear that Marissa is so talented and has an eye for beauty. I highly recommend her! I’d also look at her Instagram for real life examples of her work. Thank you again, Marissa!

Marissas_Makeuplan's reply:

You're so sweet Scarlett! You looked like an absolute princess on your wedding. So happy I got to work with you=)
  • Sophia
    Sophia C. Married on 06/18/2021

Fantastic!

Marissa did my bridal makeup, and she was amazing! She took everything I wanted into consideration and perfected the look until I was 100% happy with it. I would highly recommend her!
  • Cayla
    Cayla M. Married on 06/12/2021

Best makeup artist

Marissa was one of the best decisions I made for my day. Believe me when I say, if your makeup looks good, even your worst hair day will look good. She capture the image I had for myself as a bride and made me feel like a celebrity. My makeup lasted the ENTIRE night, even on an extremely hot and humid day. Do not look any further. She books fast, so hurry up.
  • Ericka
    Ericka Married on 06/04/2021

Fantastic!

You NEED Marissa for your wedding day! I felt like the most BEAUTIFUL bride and she was a major reason for it! From beginning to end with my trial to my wedding day, communication was flawless and easy! If I could recommend one thing from my wedding, Marissa is my #1! All my bridesmaids and my mom and mother in law looked gorgeous and everyone was so happy with their end results. We had a palette of colors and she complimented every woman nicely. 10/10 recommend!!

Marissas_Makeuplan's reply:

You are so sweet Ericka! You looked absolutely gorgeous! And I love how all the colored dresses came together so well. Can't wait to work with you again in the future =)
    Brooke H. Married on 05/29/2021

Flawless Makeup!

Marissa was referred to me by a friend and she did an absolutely amazing job! We did a trial and were able to fine tune my wedding look so it turned out perfectly. She is also super funny and easy going which made wedding day so fun with her!
    Jessica B. Married on 05/15/2021

Marissa is amazing

Marissa is SO amazing! I had the pleasure of meeting Marissa for my bridal makeup trial and quickly fell in LOVE with her and the makeup she does! After my trial I jumped on the opportunity to book her for my bridal shower as well. Let me tell you a little about my experience with Marissa. First of all, Marissa is the kindest and sweetest soul and makes you feel like you have been life long friends from the second you meet her. I have never felt more comfortable. Marissa’s talent for makeup is INCREDIBLE. One of my biggest concerns for my wedding was wondering if I would be happy with the way I look on my wedding day, but once I hired Marissa that concern went away. Marissa you made me feel and look absolutely beautiful on the biggest day of my life! You gave me a confidence that I have never experienced before! I am BEYOND happy with my makeup that Marissa provided me on multiple occasions. If you are looking for the best, Marissa is it!

Marissas_Makeuplan's reply:

Awhh Jess, I got the chills reading your review. You hit it on the spot about feeling like we knew each other when we first met for the trial. I am so lucky to have been able to do your wedding day makeup. You looked so classy and beautiful! I know I will be glamming you again in the future =) Enjoy married life!
  • Brittni
    Brittni R. Married on 04/24/2021

Marissa is amazing!

There is no one else I would hire for my makeup than Marissa. She is professional, on time, and knowledgeable. The entire day, I got the most compliments on my makeup. My skin looked flawless. My bridal party was also in love with their makeup. I have even looked at my pictures since my wedding day looking at my makeup because it was that perfect. Hire Marissa, you will not regret this!
illustration stars