Marissa Moss Photography Reviews

Marissa Moss Photography 6
Marissa Moss Photography 7

Caroline · Married on 11/03/2018

THE best wedding photographer in the Tampa Bay Area

Marissa Moss Photography is the must have wedding photographer in the Tampa Bay Area. She is so kind and extremely fun to work with! Her attention to detail, ability to direct and capture a large bridal party while making it fun and natural speaks volumes of her years of experience. Highly recommended!

Erin · Married on 02/17/2018

Marissa shot our engagement photos and our wedding this past February, and she was incredible! The photos are not only beautiful, but they perfectly captured all of the love, emotion and excitement of our special day. We are so happy to have hired her as our photographer, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for superior quality, and amazing talent! Thank you, Marissa! xoxo Erin & Keith Elser

Cristina · Married on 12/02/2017

Marissa is absolutely amazing. She has the sweetest personality, she is professional and fun, and she is truly one of the most talented photographers. My husband and I are so in love with the beautiful pictures she took of our wedding day. She is hands down the best!

Marissa Moss Photography 8
    Marissa Moss Photography 14
    Marissa Moss Photography 15
    Marissa Moss Photography 16

Beth · Married on 11/25/2017

I am someone who cared deeply about my photography for my wedding. I'm a digital artist myself, so I spent many weeks combing through photographer's portfolios. I was holding my wedding at the Oxford Exchange, so I wanted to find a photographer who was familiar with the venue, as well as someone with creativity, passion, and professionalism. Marissa Moss is a photographer with all of these qualities and more. She is wonderfully organized and kind, so your wedding day will run smoothly, efficiently, and comfortably. We are so excited to see the photos... the previews we saw were amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a high-quality, organized and creative photographer.

Stacy · Married on 03/26/2017

We were fortunate to have gotten to know Marissa during my now sister-in-law's wedding a year prior to ours, so it was an easy decision to make to book Marissa for our wedding. We live out-of-state, so we had our engagement session with a different photographer in CT. Despite not having that "practice" session, it was easy to be photographed by Marissa. Not only did she make us feel comfortable in every pose, but she handled our large bridal party and families without showing even a hint of frustration. She also went out of her way to capture every single photo that we asked for, including a group photo of us with all of our guests.

We absolutely love every single one of our photos. We were blown away by the quality, the uniqueness of the shots and all of the special moments she captured. We had such a hard time deciding which photos to print and which to use for our thank you cards because they are all so wonderful! We highly recommend Marissa any and all photography needs. She does some incredible family and newborn photo shoots as well! Thanks Marissa!!

Marissa Moss and her associates are a true testament to professionalism, quality service, and simply put, skilled artisan photographers. From our initial consultation and throughout the scheduling and planning process, no "i" was left undotted nor any "t" uncrossed. She was very prompt in her replies and exceptionally thorough with the planning. Her experience with larger weddings was very obvious, and the end product was the capturing of our wedding in ways we could hardly imagine. Her photos captured our story throughout the day from the preparations through the departure. And photos a plenty we have! Her proofing site allowed us to view her work and share it with family and friends. And the print quality was superior, ensuring that we will have these photos for a lifetime. We wholeheartedly recommend her services for weddings or anytime that a quality photoshoot is called for.

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

Marissa was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was super sweet and made me feel so comfortable and at ease the entire day. She was so organized and had everything coordinated, especially when it came to the family shots (as that part of the wedding day can get a bit crazy). Everyone in our wedding party loved her. She was fun and had a great sense of humor. On top of everything else, our wedding pictures were absolutely gorgeous and everything I could have wanted and more. She was always open to our ideas and came up with some really beautiful shots. Our wedding photos are amazing and I'm so glad we went with Marissa to help capture the best day of our lives.

• Mallory

Mallory · Married on 02/22/2014

Marissa did our engagement and wedding photos. She is incredibly talented and easy to work with. Taking photos of my family can be like herding cats but she is a true professional. She is always timely and warm and efficient. The photos are amazing and so unique- she really has a gift at capturing the moment and personalities of the people she photographs. All of my friends on Facebook have asked WHO my photographer was and those who live here in DC are disappointed that she is all the way in FLorida. My only complaint is that it was hard to choose which photos I liked best so I ended up buying almost all of them! Totally worth it though, I will cherish the photos forever!

Teshia · Married on 10/05/2013

Marissa is the absolute best to work with! She captured all of our moments perfectly!

Erin · Married on 08/10/2013

Marissa was wonderful to work with for our engagement and wedding photos! I would highly recommend her services to any bride-to-be because she has a great eye for beautiful photos and was very easy to communicate and work with during the planning. All of her bookings are scheduled online with detailed information and questionnaires to help her determine the personality and style of the bride and groom for the photos. We felt her services were well worth the expense and are so pleased with the final wedding photos we just received, one day before our one-month anniversary!

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2013

I loved working with Marissa!! She is so talented and a pleasure to work with! Although I have only seen the proofs from the wedding they are stunning! I'm looking forward to working on my album. Marissa also took our engagement photos and they turned out beautiful! I would highly recommend Marissa Moss Photography!!

We LOVED working with Marissa. She is very professional, willing to change things at the last minute and takes beautiful photos!!

Carly · Married on 03/24/2012

Marissa not only takes incredible pictures but seemed to know exactly what type of pictures I wanted. She is wonderful to work with and took away much of the wedding day worries!

Katie · Married on 11/26/2011

Marissa is the best. She takes beautiful pictures. Sometimes wedding pictures cal look so forced and she makes them look so natural. Marissa Moss Photography was the easiest part of my wedding.

• Mandi & Greg

Mandi & Greg · Married on 11/12/2011

Marissa did a SPECTACULAR job! She is extremely professional, helpful, and sweet. She's quick with lining family up and getting those pics out of the way. She also captured all the important shots. Everyone loved her. The quality of her photos are superb. I can't wait to work with her again!!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 09/10/2011

Marissa was a refreshingly calm presence in a frantic day! She's a multitasking queen that does so effortlessly. It was a wonderful feeling to know I had a reliable photographer I knew would get great shots.

Marissa is amazing! She was always very responsive and offered her input on ideas for photo sessions. It poured rain on my wedding day and I was so disappointed because I really wanted to do pictures outside and I was worried about how the photos would turn out since they had to be taken inside. They were better than I could have ever imagined and I was thrilled that they were not outside because I loved them so so much. They are so unique and marissa is amazing for making it all work out.

• Casey

Casey · Married on 07/30/2011

Marissa did an OUTSTANDING job taking pictures for my engagement and wedding! We were thrilled with the photos we received for both! She was amazingly creative, and the style that she brings to her pictures is stunning! We would absolutely recommend Marissa to anyone wanting professional pictures taken for ANY life event! We will definitely be calling her again in the future! All of our friends and family were incredibly impressed with the pictures, and we all have then displayed all over our homes! Marissa is fairly priced for the amount of time and energy she puts into your day. She was always emailing and meeting with me whenever I felt necessary. She also made it a point to know the venue and lighting for the appropriate time of day to not waste any time that could be spent with friends and family trying to figure out her game plan. I really appreciated this, since I have been in weddings when the photographer was clearly winging it, and took forever to figure out what pictures they wanted to take. Choosing Marissa Moss Photography for our wedding and engagement photos was one of the best decisions we've ever made!!!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/18/2011

Marissa photographed our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, and our wedding day! She was always extremely professional and very easy to work with. She always made me and my husband very comfortable in front of the camera and she has a great eye for detail! WE love Marissa and can't wait to use her more in the future!

Allison · Married on 05/28/2011

Marissa was awesome! The pictures all turned out amazing. She was sweet and very easy to work with. Marissa had great ideas for our more formal shots and captured the moments in our ceremony and reception that we are so glad to have. We also got an album in the package that really made it a great deal. I definitely recommend her, you won't be disappointed and won't have to worry about a thing.

valerie · Married on 04/09/2011

We LOVED Marissa! Our pictures turned out more beautiful then imagined. She is super professional and has found her calling in photography. Everyone who saw our photos, loved them! She is great with children and pregnancy photos as well. IN SHORT: I wouldn't recommend anyone else:)

Erica · Married on 04/02/2011

I can't say enough positive things about Marissa. She did both my engagement photos and our wedding photos. She is very sweet and professional. Every single one of our pictures was amazing and absolutely breathtaking. Her pictures don't look staged, she does a great job of capturing the essence of your wedding and her editing skills are fantastic. She has a very creative eye, and does an outstanding job. We used the photos from our engagement session to make a sign-in book for the wedding and everyone loved it. At the wedding, she was everywhere and got great pictures of everything, including the little details as well as the main events! She is AWESOME and I will continue to use her as out family grows!!

Monica · Married on 11/27/2010

My Fiance and I were very impressed with Marissa's professionalism and friendliness. We were married at the Florida Aquaium in front of the large panoramic fish tank, the lighting is very tricky but Marissa knows her stuff and our pictures turned out stunning. She isn't just a photographer, she's an artist!

Chris · Married on 11/07/2010

Marissa was the photographer for our wedding and I feel so lucky that we found her!! She made the whole process so much fun. She is very talented and so fun to work with. The pictures are amazing and we couldn't be happier!

Marissa is one of the sweetest people I have met and I really enjoyed getting to know her during our engagement session and while planning for our wedding. Throughout the entire engagement and following our wedding, she was always so responsive and professional. We LOVED how the pictures turned out, although there were some pictures we didn't get that I was a little bummed about. It was also POURING that day, but Marissa was flexible and able to accommodate the weather by finding us alternative venues for photos. Everyone loved her, she was always very professional and attentive, and we are very excited and thrilled with the pictures! We cannot wait to put together our album, and we are so thankful she caught so many amazing and fun moments on our wedding day!