Marisa Henson Photography Reviews

44 Reviews for Marisa Henson Photography

1 User photo

Marisa Henson Photography 1

Michelle · Married on 08/15/2015

Marisa and Kippy were absolutely tremendous! I have a difficult schedule to keep up with and Marisa was always available and prompt for whatever I needed. Her and I hit it off immediately and even found out later, we have quite a few mutual friends. Both ladies helped us keep to our time schedule and were so communicative and helpful throughout the entire day. They fit in so well that we felt they were a part of our group on a normal basis. We smiled, laughed, and cried together. They got all the pictures we discussed prior to our event and so much more! My new husband and I haven't even been through all of them yet and are in love with them! We can't wait to see them all and will as soon as we return from our honeymoon. I have already recommended Marisa Henson Photography to many people and will continue to do so! Her work truly reflects what photos are meant for......moments frozen in time and we will cherish them for years to come!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Michelle thank you for such a lovely review. I am so glad that I was able to be a part of such a beautiful day. You and Chris and your families welcomed us in like we were part of the family and made us feel so at home with you guys. You were stunning and everything about your wedding truly was perfect. I am looking forward to watching your family grow and being there to capture those special moments.

Amanda · Married on 07/11/2015

Marisa and her assistant were awesome. Kippy her assistant help tremendously with my dress when we were moving from one spot to another, even helped keep me cool with it being in the middle of July. When me and my husband received our pictures they were unbelievably good. She captured all the emotion during our wedding, and it was like I relived the wedding through our photos, and to do that is great, I have not stopped looking at them. She also did our engagement photos and thought it was really cold outside she made it fun. And I was happy to have her capture the most happiest moments of this year for me and my husband. I have already decided to have her do our family photos.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/23/2015

Simply put...Marisa was awesome. Marisa made the entire process from being to end very easy and stress free. She was very flexible and very attentive to my every need. And after seeing the end result, we could not be more pleased with her work. We will definitely call on Marisa for future events. Thank so much Marisa for capturing our big day... :0)

Sent on 06/23/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/09/2015

We LOVED Marisa and Kippy. Very kind and fun ladies to be around. She was quick to give me advice, suggestions, and answers when I needed it. She was there for me every step of the way. Our wedding photos were BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Marisa was the perfect choice for my wedding. She got all the right shots and I am now completely in love with all the shots she captured. I am so excited that I will always have these photos to look back on to remind me of my special day!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Jared · Married on 08/02/2014

Marissa was great to work with and we are more than satisfied with the quality of work she did.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Marisa and her assistant were wonderful to work with. Both were very professional and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend Marisa Henson Photography to anyone who is looking to capture their special moments!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Neta · Married on 05/01/2014

Marisa and Kippy were fabulous to work with! Such nice ladies. The photos were more incredible than I could have imagined. So very professional, the questionnaire that the bride is given is very detailed ensuring that they capture all the special shots requested. They really put their heart and soul into producing creative, beautiful photos!! We are a very pleased customer!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Alyssa · Married on 05/01/2014

The best photographer ever! Pictures were a blast and turned out amazing! Will use for future family pictures as long as she's in business!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Jeremy · Married on 04/05/2014

Marisa is absolutely amazing at what she does. Her photos were absolutely great and the way she treated my wife and I, and our families was beyond anything we could have imagined. She was able to get great pictures through all the chaos, all while keeping a level head and even jumped in to help where needed. She was courteous and simply went above and beyond. We spent a lot of time figuring out the photos we wanted to capture and Marisa came in with a ton of ideas and used some awesome props. My wife and I have decided to use Marisa for every, and I repeat EVERY, special event for the rest of our lives. We are both happy to call her a friend and would recommend her to any and all.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Amy · Married on 11/02/2013

Marisa Henson was fantastic to work with. I was basically planning the wedding by myself and had no I idea what I was doing! Marisa went above and beyond to help me have exactly what I wanted by making suggestions, helping me set a timeline, etc.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

She is wonderful at what she does. My Wedding pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! She is very professional but very much laid back, that was definitely a quality that I was looking for in my photographer. From here on out she will be the person I go too to get all my family pictures too. Again she was AWESOME!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Talon · Married on 09/28/2013

Marisa Henson photography. 3 lovely words. And highly recommended. She was prompt, she was professional and she made every picture stunning. She utilized the backgrounds perfectly and captured expressions and cheesy as it may be...our souls. She caught on camera love. And that's a difficult thing to do I think. She's awesome!!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Mitzi · Married on 08/31/2013

Marisa is amazing! She is organized, professional and makes you feel at ease throughout the entire process... the pictures were the one thing I knew I did not have to worry about! Although she certainly comes to the table with plenty of wonderful ideas, Marisa works hard to make sure any ideas or requests you have are incorporated into the session and that things flow seemlessly. Not only did I love her (and her work), but my guests did as well! We also had our engagement session with Marisa last year and those photos turned out better than we could have ever expected.

Sent on 10/18/2013

michelle · Married on 06/21/2013

Marisa was very professional and helped us through a few delays in our day. She captured beautiful memories for our family, and we are forever greatful she could cover our ceremony!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Madalyn · Married on 05/11/2013

Marisa Henson photography surprised me by how amazing they were! They were very PATIENT and I needed that so much as the day of my wedding was so stressful. I had several request for poses and they were so open with me and had such awesome ideas as well! The quality of the pictures were wonderful. I could not have asked for a better person to take my wedding pictures which will last me a lifetime! They captured memories I will never be able to relive again.. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

I loved how flexible she was. She did an amazing timeline for us!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Amber · Married on 04/08/2017

She was very flexible and prepared. She was ready with a full list of what we wanted so that the day of the ceremony ran so smoothly.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Lorie · Married on 09/23/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

the video that i paid extra for was too shaky. I paid an extra 100.00 for the second photographer to capture our special day. it was so shaky that i could not watch the video. very disappointed in the video.

Sent on 10/15/2017