Mario Professional Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Mario Professional Photography

1 User photo

Mike Cassidy · Married on 11/17/2019

Mario Professional Photography

Easy to deal with, excellent photos, would highly recommend again

Sent on 05/17/2020

Mario Professional Photography's reply:

Many thanks Mike for the review Mike. I hope you are doing well in Australia. It has been a while, looking forward to our next zoom chat, stay safe!

A Magnadis · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional and polished.

Mario captured our special day perfectly. We would recommend him for any occasion.

Mario Professional Photography's reply:

Abbie & Tasso, what an awesome day it was. It was the first time I worked with Lisa, and who knew then that we would be married now! What a magical wedding, such fond memories and new friendships made!

Gemma · Married on 10/24/2015

BrideA highly personalised photography coverage of our wedding, capturing all the magic moments with talent and skill! -Gemma and Iain

Mario Professional Photography's reply:

Gemma & Iain, I so loved being a part of your special day. It was a fun and relaxed event to cover and I have great memories, as do you now, lol. Thank you for the review!

Ru Mielke · Married on 07/12/2014

A quality and comprehensive package

Mario was very professional and offered us a great package. He, together with his partner Lisa, gave us a wonderful, high quality collection, and captured all the fun, humorous and precious moments of the day. We were especially happy at the way Mario was able to balance the light appropriately for us, being an inter-racial couple. All in all, we were and still are very happy with the servicecee received from Mario.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Mario Professional Photography's reply:

Now that was an awesome wedding. My favourite shot was the picnic setup, where the bike sped past, and I decided to take a shot. Spur of the moment stuff, and so good to be in touch! Thank you for the review!

Hamilton Ndlovu · Married on 09/15/2012

My amazing wedding

Amazing
    Very professional.
    It was tough having to arrange a wedding in Zimbabwe from South Africa but Mario ensured that all went smoothly.
    He even did a pre wedding shoot to make us feel comfortable and get a glimpse of how he works.
    He is worth every penny.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Mario Professional Photography's reply:

Hamilton and Refiloe what a wonderful day, and as I said every wedding is different. I am glad I helped make your day special. The engagement shoot was fun, and it was a great ice breaker, as we had not met until the week of your wedding! Thank you for leaving a review for me!

Jp Seri · Married on 11/03/2007

Awesome awesome experience

Mario made sure of making our wedding day a true dream day with the excellent photography and professional manor he has 👍

Sent on 03/29/2020

Mario Professional Photography's reply:

Loved being part of your wedding. I felt a part of your day. Loved your flexibility, in allowing me to "steal" Flavia from the reception to get some sunset shots. (The current shot on my cover!). Stunning day, stunning bride and stunning couple. Thank you for the review.

Sally De Beer · Married on 05/14/2005

Awesome Photographer 😀

Mario is a photographer who takes the time out to make sure your day special is captured how you want it. He made me feel like a princess and the most beautiful person out there! You definitely want to have him take your photos

Mario Professional Photography's reply:

Sally & Jacques, what an amazing day. Loved covering your wedding, and it was during a crisis in Zimbabwe, where we had no fuel. That was a LOT of fun, and glad I was part of saving your special day. Fond memories always, and thank you for your review.
  • Wayne

Wayne Nicholas · Married on 03/05/2003

Talented professional

Mario is such a talented person and one of the nicest people you will ever work with. The level of skill and professionalism are second to none, but he offers so much more than that. The photos were stunning and we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Mario Professional Photography's reply:

Wayne, I'm so glad I was a part of your special day, and it was a true privilege to record your memories.
  • Mooya

Mooya Lynn Nyaundi · Married on 04/04/2012

Wedding photographer

Mario was our wedding photographer. When he originally quoted us, I was taken aback by the cost, but remembered that these were life-long pictures. I am glad we went with him. We especially appreciated the un-staged pictures where he captured unguarded, precious moments with family and friends. We received so many compliments and have since refereed several friends and family who have been served satisfactorily. Looking forward to our anniversary shoot!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Mario Professional Photography's reply:

Getting to capture your wedding was a privilege. And I truly appreciate every moment we spent sharing your journey together.

Refiloe Rampa Ndlovu · Married on 09/15/2012

Our Wedding

We had a lovely time working with Mario! He was friendly and very patient with us!

Sent on 04/08/2020