Marino Photography Reviews

11 | Brooklyn, NY

11 Reviews for Marino Photography

• Angela

Angela G. · Married on 10/24/2019

An Artist and A Gentleman!

We are positively thrilled we chose Dan as our wedding photographer. So many genuinely fantastic moments captured by a true artist, a kind gentleman and wonderful professional. His vision coupled with my desires made for some super cool images. Flexible, easy-going and reliable. Great communicator. Such a pleasure to work with. There is a kindness and warmth behind Dan’s lens which put me and my new husband completely at ease. Our photos are relaxed and our smiles so genuine. If you are looking for both classic AND creative shots with heart and soul, this is your guy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Maria · Married on 09/28/2019

Truly amazing!

My husband and I hired Dan after a recommendation from a family member and we are so glad that we did! He was super easy to work with leading up to and on the wedding day. He has an awesome personality and sense of humor that made the day go by so smoothly. He picked out awesome locations by the church and venue for some of our pictures and we are so glad we trusted him!! We can’t wait to see the rest of our pictures!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Tina M. · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

There are many wonderful things to say about Dan. He is not only professional, he has a personality and demeanor that puts you at ease in an instant. I was what you would call, a bride with “cool” feet and I was overwhelmed with last minute things the morning of the wedding. He was able to make me forget the nonsense and just focus on being happy! And I truly was happy that day, as is shown in my BEAUTIFUL pictures. He was able to put me at ease by cracking jokes and keeping the day lite. He had an overall idea of what he wanted but he was very “in the moment” capturing so many memories for us. His relaxed and jovial personality put all of our family and friends at ease as well, allowing him to capture everyone more naturally rather than stiff and forced poses. Dan will always be my “goto” photographer and I will recommend him to everyone. As a matter of fact, ON MY WEDDING DAY (at my reception), I introduced him to my colleague who is newly engaged. That’s how great Dan Marino Photography is!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 12/01/2018

Smooth sailing!

He was overall great with it all! Planning, settings, details and capturing the greatest moments of our celebrations!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Mike · Married on 09/02/2018

There is just so much to say about Daniel and his assistant Karen. Their incredible work ethnic and amazing photographer’s eye is bar none. They are worth every cent. If you’re looking for a photographer then look no further. Thank you both for all your hard.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Alitza · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about Dan Marino from Marino photography. From the moment we initiated contact, he was responsive, professional and incredibly helpful. We hired Dan for our reception after seeing disappointing pictures from a previous photographer for our City Hall wedding. Our big mistake was not finding Dan earlier and hiring him to photograph our party at City Hall.

Like most people, my husband and I are uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Dan made it seem normal and natural. He immediately put us at ease with his friendliness, relaxed demeanor, easygoing personality and jokes. He was like a photography ninja during our reception, capturing all of the happy moments, while making sure our guests were all comfortable and relaxed for pictures. He helped us create a truly wonderful experience and event.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kristi · Married on 08/27/2017

Working with Dan Marino from Marino Photography has been an extreme pleasure. From the moment we booked him for our wedding he was easy with communication and really internalized our views. We loved his work so much that he came with us for our stay in Mexico for our Destination wedding. He captured every moment. His professionalism and creativity emulated through every picture taken from our welcome party, rehearsal dinner to the wedding and even our trash the dress shoot on the beach! I am beyond happy we used his services and just from the look at a few sneak peaks he has quickly sent I am confidently recommending him to all!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband and I are absolutely obsessed with the photos from our wedding! Marino Photography provided excellent service, extremely professional and went above and beyond to make us happy. Dan provided sneak peeks of the photos just 24 hours later and we received all of our photos shortly after. Dan was awesome at reaching out to collaborate with the us prior to the day of the wedding to obtain a picture list and set up a day-of itinerary. Karen was the second photographer and she was awesome! You will not regret going choosing Marino Photography to capture your big day!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Linda · Married on 12/05/2015

Marino Photography provided excellent service. They captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding day. Dan Marino is not only an excellent photographer, he is very personable and easy to work with. He made us feel completely calm and at ease. He made the task of taking family photos and posed photos fun and very easy. Dan and his assistant went above and beyond our expectations to ensure that they captured every aspect of our day. Many of the guests that attended my wedding commented on how professional and courteous the photographers were. The pictures that were taken are absolutely gorgeous. We are so happy that we have beautiful pictures to remember the most important days of our lives. I highly recommend using Marino Photography to capture all of your memorable events.

Sent on 03/16/2016

We hired Dan to do both our engagement and wedding photos. Dan is not only professional and friendly but a great photographer. For our engagement photos he really helped us get comfortable in front of the camera. At first we were stiff and robotic but thankfully Dan was able to get us to loosen up so that we could have fun and we ended up with a lot of great shots. As far as our wedding--he captured it in exactly the way we wanted. He & his team didn't miss a beat--it seemed like every minute and angle was covered. Our wedding day was so much fun and every time I look through my photos it takes me back to that day.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Susan · Married on 09/13/2015

Dan was great to work with. He came all the way to Mexico to shoot out 3 day wedding.
    He is so easy to work with listened to our vision and made it come true.

He has also shot my sons 1st and 2nd birthday. It's great to have someone so well rounded.

Sent on 03/16/2016