Marinas Catering Reviews

61 | Casselberry, FL

61 Reviews for Marinas Catering

• Laura

Laura De Robles · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Al went above and beyond for us!

Excellent and professional service. They made us feel like valuable customers. Al is truly passionate about what he does. He has a lot of experience and will help you identify what you are looking for before you even say it.

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Dbragg09

Dawn · Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome Service

Al was great from start to finish! Definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Marelys Rodriguez · Married on 10/10/2020

Best wedding food ever!!

Food was amazing very flavorful on time highly highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Jasmin

Jasmin Vega · Married on 10/02/2020

Greaaaaat!

We’re glad we chose marinas catering for our wedding!! Al was very communicative all the way leading up to our wedding. His staff was extremely professional and made our wedding dinner a breeze. Good food while also keeping it at a great price! If you choose them, get meatballs
    for appetizers!!! The guest were raving about them all night. Thank you Marinas catering for
    going above and beyond at our wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Joan · Married on 05/15/2020

Great service

Marina Catering has such great service and value for the amount of people we had. The assembly of the catering was done incredible and safe especially during this pandemic I was lucky enough to have Marinas Catering take the extra precautions to ensure safe service. Thank you again for the amazing food!

Sent on 05/16/2020
  • Nina

Nina Stojadinovich · Married on 05/03/2020

Best experience.

Words cannot describe how amazing the experience and customer service Marinas Catering provided. Al is very personable and listens carefully to what you want. Very accommodating and understanding. Look no further, Al and his team are simply AMAZING! You will not be disappointed in the service. Al will make you cry happy tears!

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • makenzie

makenzie · Married on 03/13/2020

Wedding time!

I'm so happy I stumbled upon Marina's catering! I got everything I could've asked for. I'm a very simple person and just wanted some nice southern comfort food and they met and exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. The staff were very professional and thoughtful as well!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Ward · Married on 02/23/2020

Amazing from start to finish!

From the moment I began talking to Marinas they made me feel like I was hiring a company that cared about my wedding as much as I did. They met me at my venue and talked through the details. They came up with many things I hadn't thought of and were completely flexible with my ideas. The food was fabulous and many of the guests commented about it later.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Cosette Hockersmith · Married on 02/08/2020

Wedding catering

The service of this catering company was great. They were easy to contact, the food was great and the price was affordable.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Alex

Alex Melendez · Married on 02/02/2020

Everyone loved marinas!

To Al and everyone that was a part of our big day, thank you x1000! Our day wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for Marinas! Their professionalism throughout the whole wedding process was so helpful. On our wedding day, they provided great service, the food was delicious, everything was hot and fresh and everyone ate and ate a little more! Appetizers were delicious and the main course was too! As the groom, I always heard that everything happens so fast and you don't get to eat. Well, Al assigned a server to me and my bride and they made sure we tried a little of everything and then brought us 2 big plates full of food! Marinas, thanks again!!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Emely

Emely · Married on 01/30/2020

Please look no further for your wedding, they are amazing!

Since day one, they were responsive and cared for all of our needs. Super personable, calling us by name since our first call , and being extremely detail-oriented with their service. Al is absolutely wonderful and we can’t thank him enough for being such a great person to work with. We didn’t have to lift a finger on our wedding day and constantly had someone to bring us food and drink and asking if there was anything else we needed. Everyone LOVED the food, and we are Caribbean families so we don’t take flavor lightly haha . Everything was perfect , please don’t look further.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Shajaira

Shajaira Vergara Martinez · Married on 12/14/2019

Stress free

They made our experience great. They took really good care of us and our guest. They answered every question we had quickly and if we had concerns they quickly resolved them. The staff always had a smile. I 100% would recommend them

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Germaris

Germaris Santiago · Married on 12/14/2019

Great food and service!

Marinas Catering gave our guest great food and service. We were blessed to have them there.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Sharon Snell · Married on 11/25/2019

Affordable, Attentive and Professional

The staff was very pleasant and attentive. Our guests enjoyed the food and the appetizers during cocktail hour were great. The cost was very affordable and Al accommodated all of our requests.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Santiago · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Thank you so much Al and Team for the fabulous job you did for our wedding ❤️
    The food was fantastic and the service, set up was very professional. Our guests are still raving about the wonderful evening.
    Thank you for all your hard work and fantastic food.
    Sincerely,
    Michelle & Enrique Santiago

Sent on 11/15/2019

Rheanna Cianciola · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing Company!

The best catering company that you could find! This company is a gem and I 10/10 recommend hiring them for your wedding. I love that they handled my wedding so well and I wasn’t stressed at all!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Y

Yolanda Cortes · Married on 06/15/2019

Brady Wedding

Al, meet all my needs regarding my menu to make my reception a success.

Sent on 06/18/2019

José Rodriguez · Married on 02/02/2019

Great service and experience!

Al and his staff provided us with excellent service. It was personal, familiar, and dedicated. The food was great. All was great… my personal favorite was the slow cooked pulled pork. I heard very good reviews from the couples that attended the Valentine's Party. Thank you Al and staff.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Andrew Nesbey · Married on 01/17/2019

Outstanding

Nothing but good things to say about Al Marinas Catering! Food tasted great! And Al and his team are nothing short of professionals. Our family is pretty big and multicultural so having the right food to please everyone was crucial. Let’s just say my guest did everything besides lick the plate. Great guy. Great team. Greater food. Couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Maria · Married on 12/12/2018

It was great service and a great experience. Thank you Al.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Stacey · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Our daughter's wedding was on December 8th, 2018. Marinas Catering was professional and well presented. The food was very good. I would recommend Marinas for any event.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Tina · Married on 11/11/2018

Great food and service

Al is a very personable caterer and his staff is equally friendly, courteous, and professional. My daughter and her husband chose a country themed food selection for their wedding reception and it was plentiful and tasty. We had pulled pork and chicken with mac and cheese, green beans, corn, salad, baked beans, rolls, lemonade, tea, iced water, and coffee. The appetizers were very good, too. The papi sticks are awesome and so are the meatballs! Al jumped in and helped when our bartenders were late and put out sodas and waters I had purchased out for the cocktail hour so that my husband didn't have to do it. Bring containers because there will be extra to savor later! They also make sure the bride and groom eat and they even make to go boxes for them for later! They are also affordable. I highly recommend Marina's Catering!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

We were extremely pleased with the level of service, responsiveness, and professionalism from Marina’s Catering. Al was more than willing to provide the exact menu the bride and groom wanted for their reception. He made several suggestions to make it even better, and the food was delicious. We received multiple compliments from the guests. The service was fantastic the day of and they interacted with the guests and provided great service. Additionally, they provided a gift for the bride and groom which was a great surprise touch. We highly recommend them and will use them for any future needs!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jeff · Married on 06/02/2018

Marinas catering did great job for my wife’s surprise 40th party. Very professional, food tasted great and was as promised. Will definitely pass the word on to others. Great job!

Sent on 06/09/2018