Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry Reviews

Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry 4
Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry 5
  • Kassandra

Kassandra Mccluskie · Married on 08/03/2019

So personable! I felt like I knew her already!

I absolutely adored Marina! I had been looking for a make up artist who I not only liked their style but felt as though I'd get along with them personally as well and she was exactly this :)

She did my make up exactly how I asked and I am excited to have her as for forever long make up artist. She was also very flexible and came to my engagement photoshoot to do my make up so I didn't have to travel to her which was so kind of her.

I would 120% recommend Marina

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Marina was simply wonderful. She made me look and feel beautiful, and is a true artist. The best par was she accommodated herself to my 18 month old nephew who decided he needed to be on my lap right as I was getting my makeup done. Marina is nothing short of lovely, and I have already recommended her to a couple of friends who are getting married.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry's reply:

Helping you get ready with your friends and family was a blast. Thanks for choosing me to be your make up artist Elizabeth!

anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Quick and Easy

Marina did exactly what I wanted! I don't wear a lot of makeup and on the day of I even asked her if we could tone it down even more. She did it perfectly!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Anna! I had a blast getting you and your mom ready. Hope your loving your newlywed life!

cassandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Marina was amazing! She’s so nice and very talented. I felt amazing on my big day. My makeup looked great all day. My hair looked fabulous and the fern crown didn’t budge an inch from where she put it. Truly the perfect wedding day experience.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Alexa · Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely beautiful!

I was so happy with Marina’s work on my wedding day. She truly made my bridesmaids, moms and I look absolutely stunning. She got there ahead of time to set up and meet some of us, which I thought was so professional. I showed her two separate pictures of the look I was going for and incorporated both perfectly! She touched up everyone else by the end of the day and we were all SO happy!! Thank you Marina for helping make my wedding day that much more perfect!! I would 100% recommend Marina!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry 6
    Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry 7

Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Alexa! Your bridal party was so fun to work with. You were seriously the most stunning bride!

Susan · Married on 07/28/2018

My daughter and I had a fantastic experience with Marina. She is an amazing artist and best of all, she made sure we felt comfortable and beautiful on the big day. I highly recommend working with her!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks Susan! I hope your day was magical!

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

Marina was amazing to work with. She responded to my inquiry promptly. Was very professional, and super fun. She had great insight on a bridal look that fit my personality. I looked and felt amazing.
    Thanks Marina!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Nikole · Married on 06/24/2018

Marina was so great and fun! Affordable, willing to travel and GREAT at makeup and hair.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Marina Haynes Makeup Artistry 8

Elise · Married on 05/01/2018

Always a pleasure to work with Marina! Regardless of skintone, preferences or style, Marina is ready to make any girl feel and look her best! She’s a pleasure to work with and does a really gorgeous job. All of her products are great and she truly knows her stuff and is passionate about her work. I’d trust her any time!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Savannah · Married on 04/21/2018

Marina did such a great job on my makeup, and it showed up beautifully on camera. She took the time to add individual false lashes, and it looked very natural. She was a great person, and so fun to talk to as well!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Anika · Married on 09/11/2016

Marina is outstanding! She does the most wonderful job, and I love it! She did my makeup for a styled shoot, and the photos turned out breathtaking. I love her style! She definitely she knows what she's doing!

Sent on 07/12/2018