Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal Reviews

143 | Indianapolis, IN

143 Reviews for Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal

• kayle

kayle · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Your Personal "Say Yes to the Dress"

Most amazing dress shop! I always thought I would have to travel out to New York to get a dress from one of my favorite designers until I stumbled upon Marie Gabriel. All couture brides in Indy should go here first! It is a beautiful, family owned shop that has everything couture brides dream of! And everyone working there is absolutely wonderful! They do not rush you or time you or make you feel like you need to make a decision in a few minutes. I spent three hours trying on dresses and bonding with the consultant before I realized what time it was. If you love "Say Yes to the Dress," you have to go here!!!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Paige

Paige Marisa Eacret · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing service!

The service at Marie Gabriel is fantastic! Not only did I find my dream dress, but I made memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Rachel Cash · Married on 01/04/2020

The BEST experience

I loved my experience at Marie Gabriel Couture. Kayla was helpful, easy to talk to and attentive! We talked over wedding details, and she walked my mother, future mother in law and I around the store to look at options/different dress types! This was frowned upon at other bridal boutiques I have went to. Everyone was very helpful! At one point Kayla was fixing my hair and another stylist was pinning my dress in the front! I truly feel like these girls are passionate about their jobs and want you to find the dress you love!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

BreAnne · Married on 10/19/2019

Jorie was amazing to work with and I found my perfect wedding dress! The whole staff was so welcoming and ready to help us with whatever we needed!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Susie Chen · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience; wonderful stylists AND dresses!

Several people recommended Marie Gabriel -and for good reason! I had a wonderful experience here, from initial correspondence in setting up an appointment to the appointment itself. My stylist Lauren was so friendly and helpful, and caught on so quickly to the style and vision I had for my dress. The dress I ended up with was even the 'wildcard' she pulled from the back, not one that I had pointed out, or really would have even considered had she not chosen it. If that's not an indication of how good she is at her job, then I don't know what is! Throughout the appointment, other stylists and even the owners of the studio would come by, which was incredibly helpful and showed just how committed everyone is -not just your stylist- to help in finding your dream dress. I would recommend this studio in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Emalee

Emalee Culpepper · Married on 10/19/2019

She made me love me.

First of all I met Leila at a bridal show and from the moment I met her (even though I was not really engaged) I knew she would either make my dress or alter my dress. 2 years later, it was finally time to hire her and I felt like she saw me how I saw me and was going to do anything she could to make me feel beautiful in my dress. Although it wasn’t a custom creation, the alterations were 1000% unique to me. She replaced the bra cups and adjusted a LACE bodice to fit my curves perfectly. Not only did she ensure I FELT good, she maintained the integrity of my dress. “No beads were crushed in the alteration of this dress”. She taught me how to get in my dress, she taught my MOH how to bustle (clear buttons & loops btw, GENIUS!), and how to walk down the aisle like a queen in my dress! Coming from a person who doesn’t necessarily like the way I look, I didn’t think twice about how I looked in my dress this weekend, and I owe it all in Leila. Thank you, angel! I’m sad our time is over, but I know I’ll be back (even if it’s just to say hi!)! Dress: Echo x Chic Nostalgia, purchased at Marie Gabriel Couture

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing experience!

I had been to several bridal stores prior to Marie Gabriel and honestly they made me feel like a princess! They are very knowledgable and professional and I just had the best time and found the perfect dress!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kendra · Married on 09/07/2019

Yes to My Dress

I had been to a few other dress shops and did not find "the one" until I went here! A wide variety of choices and the staff was great helping to direct me into a dress that was flattering for my body type. I went in thinking I wanted a certain kind of dress, but came out with the dress of my dreams and it wasn't what I thought it would be! Great experience!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Emily Fuller · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfection!

After visiting Marie Gabriel as a Maid of Honor for my best friend's wedding, I knew I had to come here when it was time for me to pick my perfect dress for my big day! I felt so special from the moment I walked in the store and needless to say I found THE ONE! Kayla did an absolutely wonderful job and I would recommend her and Marie Gabriel to all the upcoming brides!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Morgan · Married on 07/20/2019

I worked with Jorie & believe we were a match made in heaven. Aside from her stellar & fascinating background, she was supremely organized & methodical from start to finish. She also was very objective & transparent with her feedback & comments. She didn't sell me a dress, she guided me in the process of finding ME. I felt so safe in her hands. Her wildcard dress choice ended up being THE ONE. I love that! The entire staff was *so* supportive & wonderful. They have a dress for everyone. I love how well Jorie knew each designer I tried. She shared the stylistic/design goals they have so I could get a feel for what each line was about, & knew some interesting facts about each one as well.

If I could do this over again, I wouldn't change much! I did well trusting Jorie completely. Talking about how you want your body to look is helpful (e.g. hourglass, tiny, & diminutive & delicate next to my future husband) as well as what garment struggles you detest (e.g. I hate when my bust looks confined & structured) & talking about how you feel about your favorite clothing & styling (e.g. extravagant, lots of luxe ornate detail, extra & show stopping & delightful) is more helpful than specific technical details. I also did well with my Pinterest board. I had sections where I saved dresses by their designers, examples of my actual day to day style, my fashion icons, & our potential wedding motifs/venues. This made it possible for Jorie to exactly define my two stylistic concepts so her dress selections were perfect for what I wanted to translate. I only came with my mom, which was a perfect way to ensure only the best opinions (my mom's, mine, & the bona fide expert's) were heard! The website warns not to come unless you're ready to buy a dress. I didn't heed the warning. Get ready early, know what you're after & get your finances in order because Marie Gabriel (or Young's Brides) WILL find you your dress! So get ready, there's no such thing as too prepared or too early!

Sent on 08/13/2018

karmany · Married on 07/19/2019

My experience was amazing . I honestly didn’t think i would find a dress being that i was visiting from Dallas . The 2nd dress i tried on was IT!! My consultant, Kayla was AMAZING!! She was very attentive to what i liked/disliked and made it all come together in my visit . The staff is very friendly and helped with choosing my dresss be the most amazing experience a bride could ever want !! I am very pleased and i can’t wait until my Dress comes in !!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kaci Rainwater · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Experience!

What an amazing group of ladies! I worked directly with Kayla and she made it so easy to find my perfect dress. Everyone is so eager to help and makes you feel like a princess. Would whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone looking for their dream gown.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • MaKenzie

Makenzie Anne Robinson · Married on 06/21/2019

I felt like a queen

I cannot express how amazing my experience was here from the moment I walked in. It is a beautiful boutique and the staff made it that much more amazing. They took time to get to know me beyond just asking me the basic questions. Their excitement for me was contagious and I became even more excited to try on dresses after a long day of appointments. They also truly know what they are talking about, and give such great advice and knowledge when picking a dress. Their dress selection is also outstanding. No other place I visited had dresses quite like them. I felt truly understood and they took the words right out of my mouth when I felt like I couldn't even explain what I was looking for anymore. Kayla and the whole staff was beyond amazing. So happy with my experience here.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Tony

Tony Orr · Married on 06/21/2019

Great Team - Wedding Dress

My wife had a great experience finding her wedding dress at Marie Gabrielle. Her appointment was tailored to what she was looking for with several stylists invested in helping her find her dream dress. We appreciated that even the owner was active in appointments, giving her personal recommendations based off individual style, venue, and overall vision.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Elaina · Married on 06/08/2019

What an awesome experience we had here!! Fell in love with this place, my consultant Natalie, and most importantly MY DRESS. Natalie was so personable and ready to help me find the perfect dress! She picked up on my style almost instantly - and I couldn't be happier with the results! Thanks Marie Couture Bridal!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Cibele Servidoni · Married on 06/07/2019

Simply the best

I had the most beautiful wedding dress thanks to Marie Gabriel Couture. They make magic and the dress fits perfectly. Very professional, attention to detail and caring people. Loved it!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 05/18/2019

Found me the perfect dress!

I had a great experience here shopping for dresses. My consultant (I'm sorry, I can't remember her name!), was mindful of my budget and encouraged me to try on lots of different styles. The style I thought I wanted ended up not being the dress I got; however, the dress I got was perfect for me. It just felt right! I'm glad my consultant encouraged me to try a lot of different things, and ultimately she helped me find a dress that looked like it was made for me. It was absolutely beautiful! I definitely recommend this shop if you're looking for a dress.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Darcie · Married on 04/27/2019

I was totally dreading this appointment because the four other bridal shops I went to, I never felt heard on what I did and didn’t like, and always felt pressured to buy a dress that was over my price range. NOT THIS STORE THOUGH! I have never had such a pleasant experience at a bridal shop before! She really listened to what I liked and what I was open to and how I questioned what kind of top I wanted. I never felt pressured to buy anything, but guess what? I found my dream dress! I cannot remember the name of the woman that helped me, (because I am horrrrrible with names) but holy cow, she was awesome! She put up (and contributed to) my sister, mom and my’s strange sense of humor which was greatly appreciated! We’re kind of a handful when we’re all out in public together, hah. I cannot thank you enough for taking your time to help us find the most perfect dress.

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • I

Israa · Married on 03/30/2019

dream dress shopping experience

the Prefect experience for wedding dress shopping! The girls there are so nice and accommodating! Lauren P. Is such a sweetheart, I loved working with her. This place has a fairly large selection of dresses with fair prices! Definitely recommend

Sent on 02/21/2019

Jordan G · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing dress!!!

The dress buying experience was fun and accommodating. The dress was amazing and a great price!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 11/09/2018

The best experience!

I had such a good experience here, it was the only place that I went to look at dresses and I purchased my dress the same day. I tried on 8 dresses and Celeste really was invested and genuinely cared about my experience. She saw the style I wanted and picked out a dress halfway through that she thought I would love based on my previous choices, sure enough it was everything I wanted and more it perfectly fit my body type. Everything was so easy once I purchased it and they did my alterations as well and their alterations department is also so amazing. Loved everything about it here and made my saying yes to the dress absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Grace

Grace Kennedy · Married on 10/20/2018

Found the perfect gown!

I found my dream gown at Marie Gabriel. They have a fantastic selection and I never felt rushed or overwhelmed while I was in the salon. The team is very warm and made me feel very confident especially when I found the perfect gown for me!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience and Staff!

I cannot speak enough about Young and her staff, they are truly amazing! I had no idea what type of wedding gown I wanted and Young and her staff helped me pick my dream wedding gown. They were so accommodating and helpful. I also did my alterations there and they made the whole process easy :) I absolutely loved every part of picking out my wedding dress and can't thank Young and her staff enough!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 09/14/2018

Absolutely Perfect

I shopped around and this was by far the best staff, selection, and experience. They were patient and listened to what I wanted/budget/etc. and helped me find the perfect dress. The alteration process with the owner, Young was so valuable. Her team helped make my dress fit perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2018

I purchased my wedding gown from Marie Gabriel early in the wedding planning process (I planned for 2 years!), and when it came in I was not happy with it at first. Marie Gabriel Couture worked with me to figure out why I was unhappy, and was even accommodating in letting me try on other dresses. I ended up with a second dress (purchased from another bride who had changed her mind -- there was NO pressure from Marie Gabriel, simply encouragement on how beautiful my first dress was!), and still couldn't make up my mind until it was time for fittings. The second dress I had purchased didn't need as many adjustments, so I had them alter my first dress. Come wedding day, I decided why not wear both! One was perfect for the chapel and mountains where we got photos in Colorado, and the other was perfect for the reception venue! I could not be happier with my decisions, and the love, support, and assistance I received from Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal.

Sent on 07/04/2018