Maria's Bridal Connection Reviews

47 | New Port Richey, FL

47 Reviews for Maria's Bridal Connection

47 Maria's Bridal Connection Reviews

Lauren · Getting married on 11/17/2018

After being treated very rude by another bridal shop I had an appointment with, me and my 8 guests came to Maria's with no appointment. One of my bridesmaids recommended Maria's and I'm so glad she did! I called first and told them what happened with the other place and that there were 9 of us and I was really hoping to be able to go dress shopping because I had bridesmaids here from out of town this weekend. They told me to head over and they would help us out. When we got there, I knew they had another appointment so I wasn't expecting one on one care. But they got right on it. They accommodated all my guests, helped me pick out my dresses to try on, listened to what I wanted, and made all of our experiences awesome! I did say yes to a beautiful dress here yesterday! And I have to say, my crowd was a bit overwhelming and Victoria (my consultant) was very sweet and accommodating to all of us. I really appreciated all her help and all the staff was very nice. To be a walk in, with 9 people, and to be treated so well really says a lot. Also, they have a big variety of dresses to choose from. My bridesmaids even got to try on some dresses that they liked (I'm letting them pick their own). Just over all, a great experience. Thank you guys!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Dear Lauren It was a pleasure meeting you and your friends and family. Thank you for giving us the priviledge to serve you. It means so much us to us that you had such a great experience. We want our brides to feel special as they embark on their wedding day journey. We look forward to many more visits with you and your family. Thank you so much for choosing Maria's Bridal Connection.

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Maria's bridal makes you feel right at home and gets you exactly what you've imagined. I couldn't of chosen a better place!!

Jenna · Married on 11/17/2017

SO wonderful! Great staff, great selection and I walked away with a dress that was totally ME! Allison helped me the whole way and made me feel so comfortable. Can't wait to pick up my dress in a few months!

Allie · Married on 11/05/2017

Everyone at Maria's is wonderful but Chloe is absolutely AMAZING! I am super self conscious and she took her time with me to make me feel comfortable, not to mention she knows her stuff!

I recommend Maria's (and Chloe!) to anyone who wants a special & meaningful bridal appointment!! You won't find a better crew or selection of dresses anywhere else!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Allie, Thank you so much for your review. I can't thank you enough for choosing Maria's and letting me have the privilege of working with such a beautiful bride like yourself. I know you will be the most beautiful bride and I cannot wait to help you and your mom every step of the way. Look forward to seeing you ladies soon! - Chloe

Susan · Married on 06/24/2017

I had found this wonderful bridal shop after searching all over Charlotte, NC and Raleigh-Durham, NC (where I live). I came to New Port Richey to help my cousin move in and happened in Maria's and I'm so glad I did!!!! I told MaryLou exactly what I wanted and she found it! I thought I could find the dress in my area, so I thanked them and went back to NC. After realizing my dress was only at Maria's, I worked with the bridal shop to order the dress and fly back to New Port Richey to try on the dress. It was everything I wanted! MaryLou and her staff worked amazingly to accessorize the gown, and I bought everything they added - the veil, necklace, earrings, bracelet, etc! I was quite a sight carrying my large bridal bag through the airport, but it was all worth it! Our wedding day was amazing and we were chosen to be on the cover of a bridal magazine and highlighted as the cover story. The dress really made me feel like a princess and it was all due to the excellent work of Maria's Bridal Connection! I can not recommend this bridal store enough. Thank you ladies!

Maria's Bridal Connection 1
    Maria's Bridal Connection 2

Jerilyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Chloe listened to what I wanted as mother of the groom and then brought dresses out that were perfect. I ended up buying two dresses. The alterations were so masterfully completed. And I am having a chiffon wrap made to match each dress. I wish I needed more dresses.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Dear Jerilyn, I can't thank you enough for choosing Maria's Bridal Connection. I am so happy to know that you love BOTH of your dresses! I hope to see you again for your next event. Thanks again! - Chloe

Leeann · Married on 04/07/2017

I got married in April 2017 and my mom, and all the men got there attire from Maria's Bridal. I love them! Chloe is so sweet and always ready to help. She put my mind at ease every time I went in or called to ask questions. The guys looked amazing and MaryLou helped me visualize what the outcome would be. Every consulate made me feel welcome and listened to what I was saying. They have so many different styles and dresses I am sure anyone would be able to find what works for them.

Lori · Married on 10/15/2016

I purchased a gown for my daughters wedding from Marie's. They are professional and very nice to work with. I looked all over for a mother of the bride dress and could not find one that was youthful. I walked into Marie's and I instantly knew I would like something there. The dress was perfect and I was complemented on it by almost everyone attending the wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Lori. We appreciate the positive feedback! We hope to see you for many more events!

Susan · Married on 10/15/2016

Maria's Bridal Connection is the prefect place to find a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. The staff has great taste and recommendations. Also, the alterations came out perfect! I was extremely happy with my dress and the bridesmaids dresses. I highly recommend Maria's!

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2016

My Dress was absolutely amazing! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. The staff was very kind and helped me every step of the way. They were really interested in my wedding and made me super excited for my special day. I would recommend anyone get their dress here

Sent on 10/12/2016

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your kind review. We are so lucky to have brides like yourself chose Maria's Bridal Connection. We wish you two a life long of happiness and we can't thank you enough for choosing Maria's Bridal Connection!

sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

My dress looked amazing! It had to be altered and hemmed and they did an awesome job! Love this place!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your kind review!

Amber · Married on 09/26/2015

from the moment i walked into the shop it was a great experience. everyone there was excited for me and wanted to help me find that perfect dress. the price was not bad either. every time i came in for a fitting they remembered who i was which made feel really good. and if i did not have a fitting i just wanted to come in and try on the dress again (which i did once) they did not have a problem with that. every girl needs to be made special for her special day and Maria's Bridal Connection more then did that. i am glad i found them and was so happy with the whole experience. with what i spent i got my dress, petticoat, vial, and flower head piece.

• Elisha

Elisha · Married on 05/15/2015

The most wonderful, caring and warm bridal shop, who will do their utmost best at making sure you receive exactly what you are looking far. I ordered my wedding dress from them and they were absolutely professional and reassuring that my dress would arrive and look stunning on me. They couldn't be more right. Ms. Maria and Ms. Marylou were so sweet and loving. I had to go a couple of time by myself to try on the dress and have it altered and they made me feel as though my own mother was there with me. Just real, loving people!! I would definitely go back there if I needed another dress!! Thank you so much for all you did for me!!

jennifer · Married on 03/21/2015

Marias bridal was very flexible and willing to work with my large bridal party and I. The place we originally were renting suits from bailed out on us and Marias stepped up and made sure our eleven groomsmen (most of them out of state) were dressed and felt comfortable. Thank you!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to assist you.

Amber · Married on 02/21/2015

I had the pleasure of purchasing my wedding dress at Maria's Bridal Connection. My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses at Maria's. I really can't say enough good things about this place. I had gone to other bridal salons and felt very defeated and confused. My indecision was definitely getting the best of me. Mary Lou was the one who helped me during my initial visit and she showed me many, many different dresses. She listened to what I did and didn't like and helped me say "yes!" to the dress. She stayed past their closing time in order to help me. A couple months later I had second thoughts about my dress, I went back and she had me try the dress on again, as well as other dresses that I wanted so I could be sure. She was so kind and told me that I could switch to another dress if I wanted to and return the other even though I had already paid in full. I ended up realizing my original dress was perfect, but this really shows the warmth and professionalism that can be found at Maria's. My girls also received great services when they purchased their dresses, and the price was much lower than the same dresses in the Tampa bay area. I highly recommend Maria's bridal. Thanks for everything, ladies!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and getting to know your parents as well. Best Wishes to you both!

Great customer Services, reasonable pricing, would definitely recommend.

Becca · Married on 07/26/2014

Maria's was such a great experience! They were so personable and easy to work with. They have a wide variety of dresses to choose from as well as mother of the bride dresses and bridesmaid dresses. My mom also found her dress at Maria's, and it was beautiful! I absolutely loved my dress and it fit perfectly!

Kylie · Married on 05/17/2014

Loved the bridesmaid dresses and the guys tuxes! Unlike other bridal places I had walked into, everyone at Maria's was so nice and helpful.

Beth · Married on 03/15/2014

My daughter's wedding gown, the bridesmaid's dresses and my Mother of the Bride dress were all purchased at Maria's. We could not be any happier with the services received at Maria's. The entire staff was such a pleasure to work with. As soon as we entered the store we had a great feeling and knew we wanted to buy her wedding gown there...and we did...that first day. They have a great selection and are very helpful. The alterations needed were done beautifully and made every gown fit like a glove.

If I had to go through the whole process again I would 100% go back to Maria's for my dress! They were wonderful with everything from the moment I walked in for my first appointment. I also purchased bridesmaid dresses from here and they came perfectly with no problems.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We wish you all the best!

Catherine · Married on 03/02/2014

These ladies are amazing! They made me so comfortable and were great to work with. They spent so much time going through the dresses at the boutique with me. Since they didn't have the EXACT dress I wanted, they worked with me to piece together how the dress would look using other dresses from the designer and explaining how that dress would be different and/or similar to the dress I had on. They made me fall in love with the dress BEFORE LAYING EYES ON IT! They worked wonders and the dress was exactly what they had pieced together for me in my mind and everything I wanted. My mom even loved them and she bought her dress for the wedding and had the alterations done there as well. The alteration process was so easy and painless. Maria works wonders with the dresses and is so knowledgeable and knows what will work and look good and what won't. She was willing to work with me and make as many changes as possible to make the bustle the way I needed and imagined, even if that meant 3 different bustles. And they didn't nickel and dime me for every single alteration, it was a charge as needed which made me comfortable that I was not overspending nor going out of my budget. They are wonderful people and really care about their customers. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a formal dress and would also recommend going during the week if at all possible so you can have their full attention and be treated like a princess since they get VERY busy on Saturdays and do their very best to give you as much attention as possible.

Carly · Married on 01/18/2014

Wonderful experience from beginning to end! Always accommodating, professional and helpful! Mary Lou and her staff were always pleasent and all of the bridesmaid dresses and tuxes came out looking EXACTLY as I had envisioned! I will highly recommend Maria's Bridal in the future:)

Joy · Married on 01/04/2014

I can't imagine going anywhere else for my wedding dress. Laura was absolutely amazing. Maria altered the dress to perfection as well.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Alise · Married on 11/17/2013

I can't say enough about the girls at Maria's bridal. They were very professional and kind! They were the only bridal store from here to Georgia that would let order my dress unseen and then if I didn't love it I could pick any other dress the store could get me. Of course I loved my dress! The girls were amazing! Thank you guys! :) I will defiantly recommend them to everyone!

Frazzled and frustrated I walked into Maria's just a bit before closing! I was visiting family to announce I was marrying in just 30 days! The owner stayed late and showed me a
    Fabulous selection of assorted styles and price ranges.... Absolutely, stellar service. Priceless, was the heart of concern and care that transcended every detail from measurement to delivery! Every thing was sprinkled with love and
    Perfect in every way! What a wonderful memory!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Maria's Bridal Connection's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review. We are so pleased that you had a beautiful experience. Please be sure to send us your favorite wedding picture. Best Wishes for all the best! Maria