Marianne Wiest Photography Reviews

Marianne Wiest Photography 2
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 07/29/2019

So much fun

Marianne takes beautiful photos and makes you feel very comfortable! She is so nice to work with and communicate with.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2019

Epic Moments Documented

Marianne is absolutely AMAZING. We flew in from Florida just for her to be our photographer. Our time with her was priceless. Not only did we get epic photos that we will cherish forever... we also had a mini tour of areas we would never think to venture to. She was professional and FUN. - Oh wait.. did I mention her work was EPIC?! We can't thank Marianne enough for her expertise in photographing real-life fairy tale moments~*

Marianne Wiest Photography 3
    Sent on 06/28/2019

Robin · Married on 10/20/2018

Marianne is an artist with a camera. She captured the most beautiful extraordinary pictures of my sons elopement in Glacier.

Marianne Wiest Photography 4
    Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

The best, in every way

Marianne is the absolute best. She captures all of the best moments, settings, colors, just everything. She is a wonderful person to be around, and you spend a lot of time with your photographer. We couldn't have been happier with the experience and the final product.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Angela · Married on 08/05/2018

Our highest priority after deciding on a wedding venue was finding a photographer. This was no easy task being from out of town, but luckily we found Marianne early in our search and she quickly became our first choice from looking through her work. The decision was completely cemented after our first chat when we realized she had such a fun and friendly attitude that made us feel comfortable, combined with a passionate and professional approach to her work.
    Our engagement photo shoot was all kinds of fun and the time flew by despite our initial nerves about posing. The photos turned out amazing and many of our friends and family commented on them that Marianne is a real artist. We couldn't wait to see her again at the wedding, and she did not disappoint.
    From the moment Marianne arrived at the venue she injected so much energy and positivity to the day. She worked with what seemed to be effortless precision, shooting quickly often when we weren't looking and keeping us laughing throughout. She was so easy-going as she enthusiastically helped us with last bit of setup in the chaos, arrived early and stayed late, all the while fitting right into our cozy celebration.
    And the pictures !!! We just received our wedding album and it is filled with hundreds of pictures that are worth framing. She captured the feelings, the moments, the mood, and the beauty of the place better than we could have imagined. It is an amazing gift to be able to relive the memories forever - thank you Marianne for everything !!
    We feel so lucky to have had her as our photographer and hope we get to see her and work with her again in the future.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Eryn · Married on 05/11/2018

MARIANNE! Oh my gosh I couldn't have better things to say. What an amazing photographer! My husband and I hired Marianne for our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results. I am usually super uncomfortable with people taking my picture, but one phone call with Marianne had me feeling super comfortable and at ease with her. She was very easy to get in touch with and did such and amazing job! I also would like to add that she went out of her way to get photos of people and places that my husband and I requested, which she didn't have to do on her timeline. She's amazing and you should definitely hire her if you're looking for an awesome, fun photographer!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Marianne was a dream to work with! She made my husband and I feel comfortable and beautiful in front of her camera. The end product blew us away. Really though, the images she produced were jaw dropping. We have had so many compliments. Marianne was very easy to work with. She was responsive to emails and texts. We traveled to Montana for our wedding, and Marianne was kind enough to give us a list of suggested restaurants and things to-do. She even picked up my bouquet from the florist and delivered it on the day of our wedding - talk about service! Can't say enough great things. Thank you Marianne!

Sent on 01/17/2018

KAYLA · Married on 09/03/2016

Marianne is a seriously talented photographer and on top of that a wonderful person to be around. She knows how to make you look your best and gives you confidence that what she is seeing through the lens is spectacular- and guess what? It is!!! When you get your pictures back you will be in awe and finally see what she was excited about. It's apparent in her energy and excitement that she loves her job and its apparent in her work that she is a true artist. Best money I spent on the entire wedding was hiring her....do not hesitate to book her. You will be one of the many that eagerly writes a rave review once you get your pictures back.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Kathleen · Married on 08/27/2016

We loved the photos that Marianne took, and she was so fun to work with!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Taylor and Lynae · Married on 07/29/2013

Being a commercial photographer from Seattle the task of choosing a photographer for our wedding was a daunting task and was always the first question people asked me when hearing I was engaged. Marianne was a dream come true in changing this daunting task to a checked off item from our pre-wedding list. From the initial email to contact Marianne, to taking the pictures of our massive family group, to finalizing the bill it was a total pleasure working with Marianne. My wife and I lived in Seattle and were planning our wedding in Big Fork which already added a level of difficulty because of the distance and time difference. With so many other things on our plate Marianne made it so easy to choose exactly what sort of coverage we wanted for our wedding and reception so that our time could be dedicated to working on other plans. We didn’t make it easy on her either! Our wedding ceremony took place at sunrise to which Marianne replied “That will be beautiful! I am so excited!” and then when we asked her to do just a personal shoot of us she replied “where and when and I will be there! It’s going to be amazing!.” Her level enthusiasm carried through the entire day. Where other photographers would have been burned out halfway through the day Marianne just kept her level of energy, creativity, and professionalism to the absolute top notch. When it comes to wedding photographers everyone will tell you that “you get what you pay for.” In Marianne’s case you get way more than you pay for. She out performs other photographers in the area and I would have her compete with photographers out of Seattle any day. I can tell you that being a professional commercial photographer we are not easy to please and I would absolutely hire Marianne again to shoot our wedding any day. My wife, family, and friends are all completely impressed with the images and so am I. Thank you for capturing the most important day of our lives! You did a fabulous job.
    Taylor & Lynae Grant