Mariachi Amor Reviews

Mariachi Amor 1
Mariachi Amor 2
Mariachi Amor 3

Areana · Married on 06/03/2018

Alex is so nice and the group made my wedding that much more enjoyable. Loved having them there!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rachael · Married on 01/13/2018

Our pictures say it all. The music was excellent and I could not have asked for a better and more professional band. Highly Highly recommended!
    Rose

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Mariachi Amor 4

Mariachi Amor's reply:

The wedding was incredible! The decor, the planning, and the ambiance was a great experience! Thank you for entrusting Mariachi Amor.
    By the way, your friends and family were the best!

Rudy · Married on 11/11/2017

Mariachi Amor was great. We engaged them for our daughter's wedding and mariachi's are a big family tradition. Mariachi Amor performance was exceptional, but even more impressive was their professionalism throughout the process and the night of the event. They did a great job of walking around an including everyone in the wedding. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Mariachi Amor's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your daughter's wedding.
    It was one of the best weddings of 2017! The best part, in our opinion, was when we arrived. The light in the chapel, while they exchanged vows, was beaming through the open windows and into the night as we stood outside.
    Afterward, we heard the loud applause, and that was our cue to begin playing as the wedding couple exited the chapel.
    We wish the wedding couple much happiness and success!

Gabriella · Married on 09/08/2017

Mariachi Amor was amazing and so glad they were a part of our wedding! Our guests loved them and their music was beautiful! A perfect touch to our wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Erica · Married on 07/08/2017

Mariachi Amor made my wedding day so special!! They were on time and they were always very responsive... and most importantly their music was amazing!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Thank you!
    Both of your friends and family were amazing!
    And the venue? It was incredible!
    We are fortunate to have been a part of your wedding day.

Rosalia · Married on 06/24/2017

Mariachi Amor was beautiful. Totally created the ambience for the room. Everybody was amazed and gave accolades on our choice. Simply amazing!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Mariachi Amor's reply:

Thank you, Rosalia, it was an honour to share this special occasion with you and your guests. Congratulations!

Michelle · Married on 05/30/2017

Alex and the Mariachi Amor was the best decision we made for our tiny lunchtime wedding out at a Hill Country vineyard. They had a wonderful repertoire of songs and played all through the lunch and after. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Mariachi Amor's reply:

Thank you so much for your words, it was an honour to celebrate with you and your loved ones! Your wedding was beyond special and memorable! Congratulations!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Our wedding guests loved the surprise serenade from Mariachi Amor as we exited the church. Thank you for the wonderful memories and being part of our big day!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Mariachi Amor's reply:

We saw each, and everyone's surprised expressions when we began playing as they exited the cathedral! A few even asked for their favorite songs, which we happily performed for them. Thank you for choosing us for your most important day.

jennifer · Married on 05/10/2017

I booked Mariachi Amor for a corporate party and they were great! Very professional, punctual, sounded great and interacted with our attendees to help make the party a success.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Mariachi Amor's reply:

Thank You! We enjoyed working with you, too!

We met some incredibly warm and friendly people at this event. A few shared their reasons for hearing a song they requested. Very heartwarming.

Erik · Married on 03/04/2017

Awesome. Mariachi Amor was perfect on all fronts and were a fan favorite at our wedding. You would be silly not too book them.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Mariachi Amor's reply:

Thank you so very much! We pride ourselves on providing an incredible experience for our clients, and your review just proved it. We can't express how much Mariachi Amor is grateful for your review :)

Terisha and Sergio · Married on 01/14/2017

Mariachi Amor played at our wedding reception and they were absolutely fantastic! They were very professional, fun, and played so beautifully! We would highly recommend them to everyone! It made our evening even more special especially their grand entrance into the reception. Loved it!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Bill · Married on 12/30/2016

Mariachi Amor was great to work with. They made the most of our rather small space for performance, and I'm still getting compliments for them from folks who came to our party. Planning to call them for next year's holiday party!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Mariachi Amor's reply:

Thank you so much for your words! We truly enjoyed being part of your special day and sharing with your loved ones; thank you for giving us that opportunity!
    Looking forward to joining you in whatever you can think of! Best, Alex

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2016

Marachi Amor was a great addition to our cocktail hour! Everyone loved the fun, upbeat music and it brought a festive element to our special day! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a mariachi band!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Cathryn · Married on 09/10/2016

They were fantastic! I booked Mariachi Amor as a surprise for my wedding reception and they were a huge hit. Great music, wonderful talent.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Roxanne · Married on 09/04/2016

When we realized we had enough in our budget to add mariachis we were only a few weeks from our wedding date. I did a Yelp search, sent out several email request and Amor was the most timely and responsive. 100% professional. Able to accommodate our tight timeline. They even wanted to set up a call to ensure they captured our vision. Playing our cocktail hour, Mariachi Amor set the whole tone and mood and absolutely got the party started. We couldn't have asked for more!! They were fantastic! ♥

Sent on 10/18/2016

Panchita · Married on 06/04/2016

Mariachi Amor really saved our event, a DIY wedding in the Hill Country . The Texas weather wreaked havoc on our schedule, and we weren't at all organized when they arrived, but they stepped in and found their way without any supervision or direction. They are exceptional musicians, and consummate professionals.
    We really enjoyed their music, and they were a big hit with the wedding party.

Sent on 06/08/2016

David · Married on 05/29/2016

Alex and his group were fantastic. I originally wasn't going to book a mariachi group because they were out of my budget. But, Alex came back to me and worked out a custom package that was totally doable. My wedding guests loooooooved his group. Having a ton of family come up from South Texas, I couldn't imagine not having mariachis to make them feel at home. The music I got to hear sounded great.

Alex was very timely with all of his correspondences too. He was definitely one of the easiest vendors to work with and I'd gladly work with him and his team again. If you're looking for a great mariachi group at a reasonable rate in Austin, look no further. Alex & Mariachi Amor are the group for you. Thanks again Alex!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Griselda · Married on 05/06/2016

Friendly with guests :) Quality musicianship and charismatic.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Hope · Married on 04/25/2016

Mariachi Amor was an amazing treat for our event. We used them for a corporate event, where they were incredibly responsive, prompt, animated and excellent to work with. We will hire them again.

Sent on 05/10/2016

amberley · Married on 03/12/2016

Alex was very kind and professional from booking to the end of the event. I'd be happy to use Mariachi Amor again!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Mariachi Amor was amazing at our company's annual Christmas Party! I had my doubts about Mariachi at a Winter Wonderland, but they pulled through and everyone enjoyed their professionalism and entertainment! By the way, the little girl performing was absolutely adorable!

Sent on 12/22/2015
  • Cid

Cid · Married on 12/03/2015

Mariachi Amor provided great music for our wedding reception, they really got our party started! They were patient and flexible allowing our planner to hide them so that their first notes came as a surprise to our guests. Their playing got all our family dancing, and they even brought along a young little girl violinist free of charge, so cute! We would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Thomas · Married on 12/04/2016

This is one vendor I didn't have to think about. They were on time and the performance was perfect, great value!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • W

Will · Married on 05/19/2016

Very Enjoyable - excellent selection of songs - a real crowd pleaser!

Sent on 05/31/2016

cristie · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I knew we wanted to have a mariachi group play at our wedding from the get go. I had a friend of mine try and help us find a group for months, but kept having problems booking a group due to unavailability or them not wanting to play the set list we had come up with. I came across Mariachi Amor during my research and asked for a quote. From the beginning Alex was very responsive, and communicated openly and quickly with me. I asked him if he could play a specific set of songs, and he knew all of them and even suggested another song that would go well with the ones I requested. They played for our cocktail hour, and they showed up looking really sharp, dressed in white. They were right on time, and sounded great. I had multiple people compliment the mariachi, and some even told me it was the highlight of the evening for them! Mariachi Amor is dependable, Alex is professional, and they are a talented group. Thank you Mariachi Amor for helping our vision come to life!

Sent on 09/29/2017