mariachi alegre de tucson az Reviews

18 | Tucson, AZ

18 Reviews for mariachi alegre de tucson az

18 mariachi alegre de tucson az Reviews

Kathy · Married on 08/22/2018

I hired George and his group to play at my daughter's 21st surprise birthday party. There were many changes to the time and one to the date and George immediately got back to me and was very flexible and agreeable and so easy to work with. They arrived on time, played really well and were a great addition to the party. My daughter had a wonderful time and loved having the group at her party. I would highly recommend George and his band!!!

The group did a great performance at my wedding!

Margaret · Married on 03/12/2016

We hired them for cocktail hour at our wedding at Loews Ventana Resort. Many guests were from the Boston area and loved the music. They are very friendly, arrived on time, were professional and very talented. We highly recommend them, everyone loved their performance! The main color for the wedding was purple, so I asked George if he could have his band wear purple ties, he was happy to oblige, thank you Mariachi Alegre de Tucson!

Mary Jo · Married on 12/27/2015

I hired the band long distance from Florida. George was an excellent spokesperson for the booking, and was very responsive to all questions, etc. The band played for my dad's 80th birthday party and family reunion at The Esplendor in Rio Rico. They were on time, dressed great, and played all songs my dad and guests requested. Our group was small, but we enjoyed every moment of the party and the awesome music of Mariachi Alegre. I would hire this band again and highly recommend them for a birthday party, wedding, funeral, etc.

Allyson · Married on 12/13/2014

We had an awesome time with Mariachi Alegre! The wedding was held at the church and the Pastor was at first skeptical about having a Mariachi band, but George and the fellas showed up and appeased us all! Feliz Navidad!

Good job,they are very responsible people,they were rigth on time and of course the way they play their instrument and sing their music its great.....

Dora · Married on 08/09/2014

Marachi alegre played for my mother's 80th surprise birthday party. Their price was fair, they arrived on time, and we're the life if the party. They did a fantastic job and exceeded our expectations. We would recommend them highly and would use then again.

Mariachi Alegre rocks! Great voice mixed with right level of humor. Highly recommended. Great enthusiasm, funny, and great music.

Maria · Married on 02/22/2014

We contracted the group for my mother's 60th birthday celebration and loved them! They came in singing Las Mananitas and made her cry. You can't get a better response than that! They knew all my guests song requests and keept the party lively and joyous. We were thrilled they were there to share in our love for our mother.

Steven · Married on 12/21/2013

We hired mariachi alegre and had a wonderful time. Their musical talent is awesome. They are fun group to have and they interact with the crowd well. Highly recommend this group, Adelante mariachi Alegre!

Albert · Married on 11/03/2013

WE had Mariachi Alegre play for my father's birthday and I have to say anyone looking for a good Mariachi band they are the ones to get to play for any and all occasions. They went far and beyond my expectations, also they learned a song that I had specially requested for my father that they never heard of before. Very grateful for their services I would definitely hire them again to play for us.

This band played for our group of international organization guests at El Charro Cafe and did a wonderful job. They played songs the guests liked, they were punctual, professional and everyone had a great time.

I would recommend this group not only for weddings but any function where you want quality entertainment and fun for a reasonable price. This took place on November 1st 2013.

Laura · Married on 09/28/2013

I hired Mariachi Alegre to play during cocktail hour at my wedding. They did a fantastic job, not only are they affordable and professional but they really know how to get a party started! The music was great and my guests loved having them there! They helped make my wedding a night that all my guests will remember!

Gabriela · Married on 09/21/2013

Not a wedding but we'd hire George and the rest of the band because they were great! They played for my mother's birthday party in Rio Rico and were amazing.! Loved how they included the audience and made my family sing their hearts out. Mariachi Alegre is a definite rehire for me and even for my family. Every one had asked for their business info after they left sothank you again George for leaving me some cards! Thank you again!

• User3791435 · event on: 07/04/2013

They have a phenomenal repertoire of songs & enthusiasm to entertain you. They have many supporters that follow them to public events where they play. They are serious entertainers who can also make you laugh at their antics when appropriate.

Carol · event on: 02/28/2016

What do you give a 90 year old man for his birthday? How about a private mariachi concert. George and the band were super easy to book. We had an initial phone call, then stayed in touch through texting. They arrived on time, and you should have seen the look on my Dad's face as they came up the walk. Mariachi Alegre De Tucson feel quickly into place and played an opening number followed by Happy Birthday. The band then played a wide variety of classic mariachi tunes as well as love songs all at the right volume for a back yard party.
    Its two days later now and the family is still talking about what an amazing band they were.

huerta · Married on 07/06/2013

Mariachi alegre was very punctual
    They mingled and played allmy guests requests. They worked well with my wedding planner at skylinecclub tucson. She coordinated all the music and events
    Mariachi George was very flexible in wrkg with my planner. I would love to hire them again.
    Mr and mrs huerta.

Mary · Married on 12/13/2013

I hired Mariachi Algre to play for my wedding reception, and I am so happy I did they were fantastic! Not only were they professional and very afforable, they interacted with my guests and made them enjoy themselves! They sang and danced for over two hours ( they were punctual as well)! If you are looking for an extremely talented Mariachi Band that can get your party "going", then Mariahchi Alegre is the group for you, I HIGHLY reccommend them!