Maria Scheel Invitations & More Reviews

12 | Cary, NC

12 Reviews for Maria Scheel Invitations & More

Alexandria · Married on 10/08/2016

I loved Maria's work! She is outstandingly nice and professional and created gorgeous paper products for us. We used her for save the dates, invitations, a seating scroll, table numbers, thank you cards, programs, menu cards, you name it! They were the most gorgeous pieces of paper I had ever seen. She is the best in the business!

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Katie-Ann

Katie-Ann · Married on 11/22/2014

Maria Scheel invitations are gorgeous! I had seen her work displayed in a menu card while I was looking for our venue and knew right away I had to use her! I came with an idea and design in mind but even if you had no idea ahead of time she has hundreds of samples and there's no doubt anything chosen would turn out to be beautiful!
    We started creating the invitations the day of our initial meeting as well as the menu cards and programs. Maria took 3 hours of her time with us going over every little detail from the font to the measurements and we were very pleased with the final product! She was responsive in emails going back and forth to ending with the perfect final proof!
    The invitations are great quality and they really turned out perfectly! We are so happy with them!
    Thank you Maria!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2012

Before the big day even arrived, I had friends and families say "This is going to be the best wedding ever." This is because of the elegant and beautiful invitations that Maria Scheel helped us create. Maria has an excellent eye for detail. She was reliable and timely in her response to our emails and always made changes to the proofs without reminders from us. When we needed to change the location of the golf outing last minute, she made those changes for us promptly so there would be no errors on our invites. She gave us a plethora of options to choose from and offered a variety of color options and styles. She also helped us create our monogram which we used on the dance floor, for the photobooth, napkins and seating scroll. Maria also helped us create our unique table names with our pictures reflecting all the places we had visited together. If you want your invitations done to perfection, we highly recommend Maria Scheel.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Stacy · Married on 01/28/2012

Maria was great to work with! Our invitations turned out beautiful- I received so many compliments!! Thank you Maria!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2011

Maria was such a pleasure to work with! I had no idea what kind of invitations I wanted and Maria worked with us throughout the entire process until we had the invitations of our dreams. Once she had an idea of the feel of our wedding and had seen a picture of my dress, she pulled out the perfect invitation, instantly knowing which would be the best fit. She even worked with us to include a custom color that absolutely made our invites. Maria was wonderful and so much fun to work with... I would highly recommend her if you are looking for the prefect invites!

Sent on 11/22/2011
  • Des+Si

Despina · Married on 05/28/2011

We got unique, gorgeous save-the-dates, invitations, menu cards and a seating scroll and Maria was incredible. She spent hours with us looking for the right look and offered help and advice every step of the way. I cannot possibly thank her enough.

The store has everything for a stand-out wedding and we were treated like family. The attention to detail and care that went into each order was phenomenal. I felt no stress and could tell Maria genuinely wanted everything to be perfect. And it was in large part due to her!

Thank you Maria!!

Sent on 06/27/2011
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/01/2010

Maria is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/02/2010

brad · Married on 04/24/2010

We first met Maria at the Umstead bridal show and when one of our friends also recomended her we were impressed. She was great to work with and we are very happy with our invitations. We even got calls from guests letting us know how much they loved our invitations.

Sent on 05/20/2010

Lindsay · Married on 01/23/2010

She has a beautiful studio downtown, it was a little difficult to find the first time but totally worth it. If your looking for very upscale and unique items this is where its at.

Sent on 02/28/2010

Dare · Married on 05/08/2010

Maria is great to work with!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Justine · Married on 06/28/2013

Our wedding invitations, Save-The-Dates, menu cards, place cards, etc. were LOVELY! We spent time with Maria choosing the best products to fit the theme and feel of our wedding day. Our wedding invitation selection was a very important item on our wedding budget list. Maria was able to show us many options and gave her professional advice during the process. The compliments we received about all of our wedding paper products have been outstanding. Our guests enjoyed the elegant touches that each piece brought to our special day. These items will be special memories saved to show our children, one day. We are so happy with how everything turned out!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Sue · Married on 06/12/2010

2.0
      2.0

We found lovely letterpress invitations here for a good price. If the bride knows exactly what she wants and how to correctly word the invitations, this vendor will be fine. However, we had problems--Maria did not place the order for the invitations when requested to do so. Weeks later I inquired about the ship date and she realized that she had not ordered the invitations! We also had inadvertently left off a time for the wedding ceremony and she did not notice.

The invitations were gorgeous but we had no help from Maria.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Maria Scheel Invitations & More's reply:

This was never a client of ours.....????