Maria Rose Hair & Beauty Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Alexandria W. Married on 07/24/2021

Hair and makeup

Maria is my go to girl for hair and makeup! She always makes me feel my prettiest and most confident. She is so professional and a perfectionist with hair and makeup. Maria is always so accommodating and so easy to work with. I can’t recommend Maria enough. She is my first call if I ever need my hair or makeup done for an event! Love her!!!
    Jennifer M. Married on 08/08/2020

Highly recommend!

Maria was a pleasure to work with. I did a trial beforehand which I would highly recommend. She was friendly and professional and happily accommodated a last minute change to my makeup on the day of our ceremony. My makeup looked amazing! It was very natural and looked beautiful in the photographs. I would 100% recommend her to anyone needing hair and makeup services!
  • Kerri
    Kerri F. Married on 07/25/2020

Hire Maria!

Maria was absolutely amazing. She was flexible and easygoing, which was crucial during 2020. All of the hair styles for myself and my bridesmaids were gorgeous. She was respectful of the Covid-19 way of doing things. I couldn’t have picked a better person to hire for hairstyles for my wedding. Also, she’s great with curls.
    Carolyn B. Married on 01/09/2020

Review of Maria Rose Hair and Beauty

I LOVE Maria and look forward to any event where she can come beautify me. I have recommended to friends and they have the same wonderful experience. 100000% recommend! Cant wait to see her soon!
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 11/02/2019

Covid Bride!

Maria did an unbelievable job on an incredibly short notice and without having a trial! She was so great to work with and completely flexible and understanding of ALL the 2020 brides! She made me look and feel like a princess and it was a pleasure to work with her!
    Corey M. Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect Day!

My husband and I needed hair and makeup for the girls in our wedding and could not have been happier with Maria! Her makeup skills are amazing and she was so friendly and easy to work with. She was super flexible and even worked with us on pricing! 5 stars accross the board!
    Angela Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience

Maria and her crew did hair and makeup for 11 members of the wedding party. I was worried about time with all of the people, but Maria was wonderful to work with and created a schedule. We had a blast getting ready and even finished early. The entire bridal party LOVED their hair and makeup! I am not a makeup person but Maria was great and very patient during my trial and also day of the wedding. She made me look amazing but not cake-y like I always worry about.
    Natalia R. Married on 05/10/2019

Maria is amazing!

Maria did an amazing job on the hair and make up for myself, my bridesmaids, mom, and grandma. She was so fun and easy to work with despite a very early (6 AM) start to get us all ready in time for the ceremony! I would highly recommend booking her for your big day!
    Jamie L. Married on 10/13/2018

The best in the business

Book Maria now. She is incredible, and will not steer you wrong - she understands what photographs well given her background in television, and she is honest but works with your vision. On our day, she brought a calm to my morning - it felt like I was at the spa (not hectic at all). She's reasonable and wonderfully kind.
    Brittany Married on 05/26/2018

Vow Renewal

Loved, loved, loved Maria and her work! Maria did my hair and makeup for our vow renewal! We talked and laughed the entire time! Super personable, so sweet, and down to earth (which is so hard to find)!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 11/12/2016

I looked my best on my big day thanks to Maria!

The day of my wedding couldn't have gone smoother working with Maria. I didn't even set up a trial for my hair and makeup before my wedding - that's how much I trust her! She did an amazing job and I looked exactly how I wanted that day which made me feel comfortable, confident and I looked stunning in all of my pictures! I couldn't recommend her enough! Thanks so much Maria for making me glow on my wedding day!