MARIA BAIZ PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

MARIA BAIZ PHOTOGRAPHY 4
MARIA BAIZ PHOTOGRAPHY 5
MARIA BAIZ PHOTOGRAPHY 6

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Maria was everything I could have dreamed of. She went above and beyond for me and my family. The pictures are fabulous. She was so kind and lighthearted but was also able to get all the shots we wanted. She was perfect! I’d pick her again every time!

Sent on 04/24/2018

You are to sweet !!!!
    xoxo
    Maria .-

Maria L · Married on 04/21/2018

There aren’t enough adjectives to describe how wonderful it was to have Maria Baiz as the photographer for my daughter’s wedding celebration. From the first time I met her and then the engagement party, shower, church wedding, welcome party, and finally the Big Day,
    Maria was awesome. Everything she did and all the people she had working for her was perfect.
    Contact me through Maria if you need more...
    She brought and captured all the love and beauty of the celebration !!!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

MARIA BAIZ PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

You are to sweet and kind !
    Thank you for this beautiful review, for all the love towards me and my staff, for the thank you notes and most of all for all the laughs and joy we share together !
    Xoxo
    Maria .-

Perla · Married on 03/31/2018

SHE IS TRULLY FANTASTIC AND AN AMAZING PERSON!!! LOVED WORKING WITH HER

Sent on 04/25/2018

Andrea · Married on 02/18/2018

Maria and her team were outstanding from start to finish. She is a true pleasure to work with and the engagement and wedding photos are magnificent!!

María Claudia · Married on 02/10/2018

I had the most amazing and wonderful experience with Maria Baiz!
    She did a great job, took care of every detail, and gave us back the pictures and the album super fast!
    100% recommended!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Mariana · Married on 12/09/2017

She is amazing, and her photos are incredible!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Clari · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing photographer, best personality and extremely profesinal. Captured the best moments of my wedding!!!!

Amy · Married on 11/12/2017

Maria and her team were excellent! She was our photographer for our wedding in November, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Maria is a patient, calm, and bubbly person. She made everyone feel comfortable has a natural talent of capturing beautiful moments. I would highly recommend Maria and hope to use her in the future! -Amy & Dylan

stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Meme & her team was an absolute dream! She is professional, warm & sweet!

From our first phone conversation to the day of our wedding Meme exceeded all expectations. She is timely, understanding and also runs a tight ship! You can tell taking pictures is her passion as her energy is contagious!

She is always smiling and extremely professional throughout the journey: pre & post wedding! My husband and I had the best time taking pictures and she captured the magic of our wedding day!

I highly, highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed! Thank you Meme!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    MARIA BAIZ PHOTOGRAPHY 10
    MARIA BAIZ PHOTOGRAPHY 11
    MARIA BAIZ PHOTOGRAPHY 12

Mary Pat · Married on 10/28/2017

Maria was a joy to work with for our family portrait on our wedding eve and then throughout our wedding day!

My family ranges in age from 2.5 years old to 92.5 years old, Maria knew every one's names instantly and put us all at ease immediately. The result - we have some really beautiful photos that really capture the love, laughter and pure essence of our wedding day and our new extended family. We highly recommend Maria Baiz Photography.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2017

Maria Baiz is an incredible and very creative photographer. Her attention to detail exceeded my expectations and her ease at making us comfortable was more than I could have ever expected during our wedding shoot. I will recommend her to everyone and hire her for all my future events.

Sent on 06/29/2017

michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Maria is an extremely talented photographer and a wonderful person! She made taking our wedding photos the perfect experience. We had a great time and our photos are amazing!

Sent on 11/23/2017

ADRIANA · Married on 03/04/2017

Maria is an amazing photographer. All of the photos she took are absolutely stunning. I feel more than happy with all of them. I would recommend her to any couple because she is very nice, helpful, detail-oriented, responsible and very professional. She will make that special day an amazing one and you'll enjoy the photo shoot from the beginning to the end. Maria I want to thank you one more time, I'm in love with all of the photos !!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Mariana · Married on 02/25/2017

She was AMAZING. Great attitude, she engaged with us and made us feel very comfortable and happy.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Andrea · Married on 02/18/2017

We loved working with Meme! She is super flexible and extremely professional. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 02/10/2017

AMAZING! :)
    Maria, is the best photographer you can hire for your wedding. She is super profesional, always as a smile on her face, and makes your wedding day truly one you will never forget with those amazing pictures.
    Thank you for for capturing my special day.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Brooke · Married on 01/07/2017

Fantastic in all areas. So grateful for you!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Ana · Married on 01/06/2017

Maria is an amazing photographer and a super kind, fun and loving person. The first time I came across her work, I immediately fell in love with her photography style and contacted her. Since day one, she was extremely approachable and super helpful - she even helped us plan our wedding day timeline!
    I liked that she asked to meet my fiance before the wedding to "break the ice" and get a feel of our personalities, which also gave us the opportunity to share what we wanted also hear good suggestions from her.
    Some of my friends who have gotten married said they gave lists to their photographers of the pictures they wanted. With Maria, even though she is open to requests, there was no need for that. She is super creative and knows exactly when, where and how to take the best shots.
    We just received our pictures and they are GREAT! Every single important moment was captured.
    We definitely recommend Maria and hope to work with her in the future.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Daniela · Married on 12/17/2016

Maria Baiz is an outstanding professional and human being. She is the kind of professional you choose for your wedding and then keep using her services for the rest of your lives... she becomes a close friend, she becomes "Meme".
    She recommends, she investigates, but overall she listens. She asks what you wish, really understands it and then does her magic.. her photos are masterpieces.
    Believe me, you really really want to choose Maria Baiz for your Wedding or any important life event you have.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2016

We are so thankful to have found Maria for our December 2016 wedding! I can be somewhat uneasy in front of a camera so I was concerned with how our photo shoot would go, but Maria is incredibly fun & sweet, and made me feel comfortable right from the start! Not to mention our photos came out beautifully and were delivered timely. We are very satisfied and I highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Suellen · Married on 10/29/2016

Maria and her staff were outstanding in every way! She literally captured the entire day of my daughter's wedding in a stress free manner. Her vision for unique, stunning photography represents a talent that only few wedding photographers possess. I recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Rivkah · Married on 10/27/2016

Maria did a beautiful job on our engagement and wedding pictures! We highly recommend her and look forward to working with her more while we make our wedding album!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Alexandra · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Maria was a wonderful experience! She is extremely professional, knowledgeable, supportive, reliable and charming! We would work with her again without hesitation!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Alexia · Married on 06/25/2016

she will definitely capture your magic day and materialize it beautifully

Sent on 01/24/2017

MC · Married on 03/26/2016

Couldn't be more grateful with Meme for immortalizing this very important date in our lives with the most beautiful pictures in the world!

Sent on 04/07/2016