Maria B. Makeup and Hair Reviews

13 | Pomona, CA

13 Reviews for Maria B. Makeup and Hair

Brittnee · Married on 05/04/2014

Maria was absolutely a pleasure to work! She did a trial session for my bridal shower and I received so many compliments I knew that she would make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She was great with her communication, flexible with her scheduling, reasonably priced and lightening fast at doing hair and makeup that lasted ALL day and night. Maria's easy going and sweet attitude really made me feel comfortable and I will definitely be recommending her to everyone I know! Thank you Maria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KARINA · Married on 02/22/2013

Today is my one year anniversary, its was a memorable day. I loved every single detail of that day from 8am when Maria and partner showed up to my house. She did an amazing job I couldn't believe the professional work she did jt like if would of been done in a salon. There's no limit for her I believe can do anything you ask for. You can see she has a passion for beauty because I was 100% satisfied and confident ready to walk down the aisle. All my bridesmaids have you in mind for their future. Thank you Maria

Maria and her team were so amazing. They dolled up our 8 bridesmaids with a 60's inspired look. We got exactly what we wanted and more. The makeup team was on time, very professional, and above all very talented. Love her :)

• Farynn

Farynn · Married on 09/29/2012

Maria is definitely my go to girl to prepare for special occassions and photo shoots. Made my wedding day go so smoothly and she was quick. I had most of my bridesmaids hair and makeup done by her too. She was a huge asset to my special day. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else.

• Marelin

Marelin · Married on 08/25/2012

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! She did exactly what I asked for and more! She was very professional yet sweet and attentive. I look back at all my wedding pictures and the one thing I always love about them is how good my hair and makeup look. Thanks Maria, for such an awesome job. I would definitely recommend!

Jenny · Married on 06/24/2012

I was giving a gift from a friend to get my makeup done by Maria for my wedding. I am very picky when it comes to how my make up is done, but Maria put my worries to ease. She did a fantastic job, we did a trial run to get an idea of what I wanted my make up to look like. She was so patient and willing to change my look as many times as it took for me to be happy. She didn't push her opinions on me like a lot of artist do. She was all about me and my needs. On my wedding day I was so pleased with the outcome,my husband loved her work and said I looked so gorgeous, not to mention she got my eyes to pop( like I had asked) in our wedding photos. I recommend Maria B. to anyone getting married or for any occasion. thank you Maria for making my special day even more special.

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2012

I found Maria's card at a vintage clothing shop, and I couldn't be happier that I did. She was amazing. The price was great, hair and makeup turned out better than expected, and everybody at my wedding wanted her info for future reference. If I have another occassion in the future, I will definitely be calling Maria!

Jeanette · Married on 10/01/2011

Maria was awesome. She is really sweet, flexible, and very talented. I loved my vintage hairstyle! It was exactly what I had envisioned. The best thing about it is that it lasted all night long. My curls did not fall at all. This was great because I had the same perfect look in my pictures throughout the day. She also brought along a team to do my bridal party's hair and makeup. Their makeup was just how I wanted and their hairstyles withstood the long day too. I would highly recommend Maria for hair and makeup for your big day. You won't be dissappointed!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/15/2011

Maria was awesome! She was flexible in both price and timing and was a doll to work with.
    Myself and all my bridesmaids look awesome!! 40s/50s style pinup ladies gallore, and it was all thanks to you!
    Thank you thank you thank you!

Cecilia · Married on 05/29/2011

Maria is amazing! I loved, loved the hairstyle and make-up she did for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone. Definitely 5 stars all the way!

Nidia · Married on 12/04/2010

Maria did and exceptional job she was very professional and super sweet! She made me feel very comfortable and make up came out beautiful. thanks Maria! I would deffinetly recommend her to all my friends and family.

Maggie · Married on 09/04/2010

I love this girl! She is very flexible, easy to work with, sweet, fast, and does a great job!! =)

Erika · Married on 09/06/2008

I work with Maria in the beauty industry for 3 years and came to known many beautician. But on my wedding day I didn't trust anyone. I knew I wanted maria to do my hair and makeup. She did a excellent job like always and I would recommend her to everyone!