Mari Lynn Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Angela
    Angela M. Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Photographer

Not only is Samantha a great photographer she is hilarious as well. Samantha was AWESOME. I couldn’t ask for a better photographer. She had the best ideas for the photos. Our engagement pictures were amazing and I know our wedding pictures will be just as amazing.
  • Kelly
    Kelly G. Married on 07/12/2019

The Best Photographer

I don't even know where to start, because my experience with Mari Lynn Photography was amazing in every way. Samantha went above and beyond so many times during the day! She helped with hair and makeup, She entertained my son, She was a nurse when needed and calmed me down when I felt overwhelmed. I felt like I had hired my best friend to take photos. She made me feel comfortable from the very beginning at the engagement shoot. I HIGHLY recommend Mari Lynn Photography. I will be using her services in the future!
  • Rose
    Rose M. Married on 11/03/2018

Our wedding

She tells it how it should be and wants the photos you paid for to be perfect. I would recommend her work and can’t wait to work with her some more.
    Laura Married on 10/12/2018
    Samantha was so amazing and made our day so special. She did our engagement photos and had great ideas and really took her time with us. She did a walkthrough of the venue with us so that we had good ideas on the day of the wedding and didn't waste anytime. She was always receptive to our suggestions as well. I really enjoyed working with her and would HIGHLY recommend her. The photos were AMAZING and the price was good as well.
    Crystal Married on 07/22/2018
    This photography was very professional and proficient with the quality of work. She was at my event ahead of time. And her personality made is so fun and comfortable!! You will not be disappointed with this company!! Thank you So much for making my day special and capturing every moment!
    Angelic Married on 04/28/2018
    A company that when you connect with them, they become family. My wedding guest commented on how hard she was working and how diligent she was. The hard work paid off big time because the photos were amazing. After the wedding reception we had a night after party and only had a short rest in between. While I was trying to gather myself my photographer was busy sending me a sneak peak. Now that was a pleasant and amazing surprise!!!!
    N. Married on 09/02/2017
    Samantha and her team was wonderful for my wedding September of 2017. My wedding pictures and video was amazing. Samantha was very professional especially at the many obstacles during the planning process. My day was made extra special by her because of her wonderful warm assurance, patience and hard work. Mari Lynn photography is an excellent choice for whatever the occasion and Samantha is sure to capture your most precious moments.
  • Brandy
    Brandy Married on 06/01/2016
    Samantha was amazing and even went above and beyond to make sure we got the shots we were wanting at our wedding yesterday! She even helped out with making sure my hair, dress etc was in place. She coordinated well with her crew she brought with her to make sure all angles and special moments were captured. I got so many comments from my guest about how professional her and her crew were! The pictures I have seen so far are amazing!!!!

Mari Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback and taking your time to review! It was our absolute pleasure
    Shauntae Married on 01/01/2011
    It is my sincere pleasure to write this review about my experience with Mari Lynn Photography. My first experience was my a photo shoot for my daughter's sweet 16. Samantha was warm, friendly, patient, and professional. I was so satisfied with the service and the quality of the pictures that I used Mari Lynn two more times; my grandaughter's 1st birthday and my graduation from college. Although Mari Lynn did not photograph a wedding for us, these were very important milestones. I certainly wouldn't trust just anyone to capture those memories. I can't wait for the next big event for them to capture!