Margaret Ellen Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Taylor
    Taylor H. Getting married on 10/02/2022

Personalized Bridal Experience!

Wow what an experience!! I truly loved my bridal experience with Maggie at MEB and there is no one else like her. From the moment you make your appointment with MEB you are treated like a queen! Maggie makes sure to understand your wants and needs when it comes to you dream gown and she makes it happen. I was nervous about my budget and being pushed to spend more or settle for a dress I didn’t love but that was not the case at all here. You get your OWN private experience with Maggie and whoever you’d like to bring to her gorgeous store. She listens to what you really want and truly helps you. There is zero pressure involved, she truly just wants you to be happy with your gown! Maggie was so helpful and kind to me, she was very patient when I needed some time to think about my dress, and she ultimately helped me find my perfect gown! I’m very grateful for MEB.
  • Alexa
    Alexa C. Married on 05/29/2021

The absolute best!!

I cannot recommend this place enough! Maggie was wonderful, and it was the wedding dress shopping experience I have always dreamed of. After trying on a few dresses that were honestly all beautiful, Maggie knew exactly what to pull for me, and boom - I found my dream dress! It was so easy and fun, and I found “the one”. Seriously, 12/10 recommend!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca A. Married on 04/09/2021

Easiest experience and felt so right!

Maggy was the sweetest, and I am so glad I came here for my dress! She was easy going, adamant about staying in our budget, and reassuring the whole time. I felt truly special and heard with the fact that there's only 1 bride in the salon at a time, there was no rush, and it was so enjoyable. This experience was probably the most stress free and fun part of planning my wedding so far!
  • Mariah
    Mariah D. Married on 04/03/2021

Maggie has the best shop along the panhandle

Let me start off by saying this shop is STUNNING! There were so many dresses to choose from and Maggie was an absolute pleasure to work with. I didn’t feel pressured to make a decision and we even customized my dress to be exactly how I wanted it. I can’t wait to wear it along with my beautiful matching veil. Thank you so much, my experience could not have been better.
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 11/07/2020

Unforgettable!

Maggie was SOOOO AMAZING!!! Before I even had my appointment she was very prompt in answering my questions and even ordered a dress I wanted to try on that she didn't have in the store! On the day of my appointment she went the extra mile by having my name on a welcome sign and several dresses in the dressing room BEFORE I even got there. She treated my family and I like we were her own family and respected all of our opinions! Can't wait to see my dress in a few months along with her new assistant in training ;)

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Yay!!! Thank you Emily for your sweet words. We cannot wait to see you back in the shop in your dress. You were such a joy to get to help and you ended up with a knock out dress. Thank you for choosing Margaret Ellen Bridal!
  • Danielle
    Danielle D. Married on 11/06/2020

The most lovely experience

I bought my dress from Margaret Ellen Bridal and fell in love. My mother and I happened to find the shop while spending a great day together. Originally I didn't think that we would finding a dress that I loved so much because it was my second store I had gone into and my bridal party was not with me. Maggie was so sweet and made wedding dress shopping feel like a dream. She was able to capture the way I wanted to look and put me into styles I hadn't previously considered, all while making me feel beautiful and comfortable. My mother and I left the store with the most breath-taking gown that I wore to both my Maui elopement and my Jacksonville reception. I became pregnant a few months after purchasing my gown and she was able to direct me to a seamstress who was capable of altering my dress to fit my little bump. Maggie is very responsive and talented at what she does. I hope to be able to pass my dress down to my daughter one day but will take her to Margaret Ellen Bridal if she decides she wants a style of her own.
    Maggie A. Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible Experience!

Maggie provides such an unforgettable experience! I was so excited yet a little nervous to try on dresses for the first time and she makes you feel so comfortable, relaxed and special. I highly recommend Margaret Ellen Bridal!

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Maggie! Thank you for your sweet words. Thankful that MEB was able to give you that experience every bride deserves! You are going to make one beautiful bride next fall!
  • Sophia
    Sophia C. Married on 09/05/2020

Perfect Dress Shopping Experience

I am not one to fall privy to your typical dress-shopping experience, but that did not phase Maggie! She did an amazing job pulling styles that I was interested in, as well as being patient with me despite my indecisiveness. I ended up finding a BEAUTIFUL dress thanks to her guidance, and my entire family enjoyed her individualistic approach. Would definitely recommend choosing her for your dress shopping experience!

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Sophia. It was so much fun getting to help you create a custom look for your upcoming wedding. You are going to make a beautiful bride!
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana T. Married on 05/09/2020

Margaret Ellen Bridal

Maggie gave me the experience of a lifetime! I came across her bridal shop through Instagram for a bridal extravaganza to model some gowns in 30A.
    After I met Maggie in person, I knew she was the real deal. She truly glows from the inside out! I immediately knew in my heart that I wanted to go back to Destin to her bridal shop. I canceled two other appointments I had, I was over the moon excited to have my appointment with Maggie to potentially find my dream gown.
    She’s so authentic, encouraging, and truly loves her brides.
    She is caring and passionate about her business.
    I will always recommend Margaret Ellen Bridal to any bride!❤️
    -Tatiana

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Tatiana! You just made my heart swell on this Saturday morning. Thank you for your kind, kind, kind words. It was an honor getting to help you find the perfect dress for your wedding! Thank you for choosing MEB!
    Jennifer R. Married on 02/15/2020

Finding My Perfect Dress

Maggie was outstanding throughout my whole appointment. I started trying on a handful of dresses and was making comments about certain things I did and did not like. She listened and paid close attention to what I was saying and she ended up pulling a dress off the rack that I didn’t even think about grabbing! Once I put it on, I fell in love!! I really didn’t think I would would tear up and cry once I found “the one” and I shocked myself when I started to tear up seeing myself in this dress. There were minor alterations I wanted done and she said it would be absolutely no problem to customize it! I love the fact that she has the shop by appointment only so you have the whole place to yourself and you can take your time finding your perfect dress. I would highly recommend any bride to go here first because you will not leave disappointed!

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Jennifer! Thank you for your sweet words. LOVED getting to help you and pair you with the perfect one! You are going to be a beautiful bride in your CUSTOM dress.
  • Brittney
    Brittney B. Married on 02/05/2020

What a perfect experience

Maggie not only gave me a phenomenal experience, she also cared about my story and wanted to make sure I was happy in all aspects of my decision! To add, the boutique was BEAUTIFUL!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 02/01/2020

If you can only go to one salon, make sure it's Margaret Ellen Bridal!

Maggie is the best! She made this process so easy and enjoyable. I had appointments elsewhere but cancelled after my first experience with Maggie at Margaret Ellen Bridal. I knew it’s where I wanted to find my dress and I did! She gives her undivided attention to you and makes you (& your crew) during your appointment (or in my case appointments) feel comfortable the whole entire time. Maggie is extremely personable and has a true gift for figuring out exactly what dress will fit your style. Could not recommend her or this bridal salon more!

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Cue the tears! Thank you so much for these sweet words. I loved every second of getting to help pair you with the perfect dress. So glad that you are a Margaret Ellen Bride!
  • Caroline
    Caroline L. Married on 01/25/2020

Cannot say enough amazing things

Where to even begin? I wish I could shout from the rooftops that everyone should buy their dress from Margaret Ellen!! One of the very best parts of this whole wedding planning process has been Maggie at Margaret Ellen Bridal. Not only did I come home with the dress of my dreams, I gained a lifelong friend out of Maggie. She has the most gorgeous selection of dresses to choose from and the dreamiest shop. Not to mention, you and your family/friends are the only ones able to be in her shop during your appointment. Maggie truly made me feel so special and the customer service at Margaret Ellen Bridal is TOP NOTCH!!! I hope every bride gets to experience what I experienced at Margaret Ellen Bridal.

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Sweet Caroline! You are seriously the best! SO glad you heard about MEB and that we found you your perfect wedding dress. Mr. Ambrose doesn't know what is going to hit him when he sees you next month. Thank you for choosing MEB and being such a perfect bride and friend!
    Leah P. Married on 01/21/2020

Perfect dress

Maggie helped me find the perfect dress. Our experience was great, she had dresses pulled before I got there based off of what we talked about when setting up the appointment. I can't wait for my dress to come in.
    Katlyn V. Married on 12/28/2019

Margaret Ellen Bridal

I had the best experience at Margaret Ellen Bridal! They were so helpful in the elimination process and figuring out what styles I liked. All in all, it was so laid back and stress free! Thanks to MEB I was able to leave happy and with a dress that I loved. I will always be grateful for that day and experience.
    Highly highly recommend!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 12/21/2019

Best experience ever!!

Maggie is the absolute best. Not only is her boutique stunning, she truly cares about your experience and choosing your perfect dress. The inventory is diverse and comprehensive. Simply amazing. I cannot say enough good things. Not to mention, each appointment is completely exclusive to you and your squad!
    Micah P. Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful gowns and atmosphere!

Margaret Ellen Bridal is the most beautiful bridal shoppe I have ever been to! The atmosphere is so crisp, clean, and chic! The gowns are absolutely gorgeous. Maggie, the owner, goes above and beyond to make you feel special and help you select the perfect gown!
    Allison Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely Perfect

My experience with Margaret Ellen Bridal was better than I could have ever dreamed. You feel like an absolute princess while you are in there trying on dresses because you’re the only one there. The owner was extremely personable, so sweet and made the entire experience perfect. I honestly can’t say enough good things. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Thank you Allison for you kind words. Cannot wait for your dress to come in and see you again! I had so much fun helping you with your appointment and know you are going to make one stunning bride. Thanks for choosing MEB and welcome to the #margaretellenbride family!
  • Myranda
    Myranda Married on 12/07/2019

Prefect experience

I was so blown away by my experience with Maggie! She was so sweet, kind and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding dress!!!
    Tiffany P. Married on 11/22/2019

Best place to shop for a wedding dress!

By far the best bridal shop in the area! Margaret Ellen Bridal shuts down the entire shop for each bride and makes it such a special experience. They have a great selection of dresses that stays current with the trends. I highly recommend going here to look for your wedding dress!
  • Maci
    Maci M. Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing day at MEB!

What an incredible day. Maggie is so personable, friendly and the entire experience was magical. I love my dress and it makes me so very excited for the big day. I am blessed to have found a gown at a local shop, and tell everyone what a fun experience it was!
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 11/09/2019
    Maggie was the best host! We were greeted warmly and offered drinks and treats upon arrival. The store was very put together and had very chic decor.

One of the things that I loved most about Margaret Ellen Bridal and which stood out from the other bridal salons I visited was how spacious the store is. The dresses were not crammed together, but rather each one hung comfortably on the rack. This made the dresses easily to shop.

Maggie was most helpful when trying on dresses and picking ones that fit my taste. She was very attentive and listened to everything I had to say about each dress I tried on. This made dress shopping non-stressful and fun for myself and everyone I had with me. Additionally, the one-on-one appointments are invaluable to the shopping experience. This is something you may not consider, but it really makes shopping for your dress that much more personal.

Thank you Maggie and Margaret Ellen Bridal for helping me find my dream dress!

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Marissa, it was a pleasure to help you find your perfect gown for your perfect day! We appreciate your kind words about Margaret Ellen Bridal and enjoyed every minute with you, your family and friends. Looking forward to seeing you again! Thank you!
  • Holly
    Holly A. Married on 10/19/2019

I said Yes!

Maggie at Margret Ellen Bridal was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive pre-appointment and extremely quick to reply. She understood our vision immediately and pulled the perfect dresses and was respectful of my budget. She made sure we were comfortable and happy through the whole appointment. The personal touches really made us feel welcome and special. She had a sign with my name on it as well as peti fours and champagne. The store had a really extensive collection and was clean and organized. If you are looking for a dress you need to go see Maggie.
  • Rachael
    Rachael T. Married on 10/19/2019

The best wedding dress stop in the Panhandle!

We had a wonderful day at Margaret Ellen Bridal! Maggie was extremely helpful with knowledge about the designers, price ranges, style choices and recommendations. Every dress I tried on was beautiful! Can't say enough good things!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 10/19/2019

Great Experience

Margaret Ellen is a talented and kind human being who knows what she is doing. She was able to help me find a dress specific to my style and brought in other ideas that made the entire experience fun and memorable

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica! You were seriously a dream in your wedding gown. Thank you for choosing MEB to dress you for your wedding day!