Margaret Ellen Bridal Reviews

Margaret Ellen Bridal 6
Margaret Ellen Bridal 7

Jennifer Rutledge · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Finding My Perfect Dress

Maggie was outstanding throughout my whole appointment. I started trying on a handful of dresses and was making comments about certain things I did and did not like. She listened and paid close attention to what I was saying and she ended up pulling a dress off the rack that I didn’t even think about grabbing! Once I put it on, I fell in love!! I really didn’t think I would would tear up and cry once I found “the one” and I shocked myself when I started to tear up seeing myself in this dress. There were minor alterations I wanted done and she said it would be absolutely no problem to customize it! I love the fact that she has the shop by appointment only so you have the whole place to yourself and you can take your time finding your perfect dress. I would highly recommend any bride to go here first because you will not leave disappointed!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Jennifer! Thank you for your sweet words. LOVED getting to help you and pair you with the perfect one! You are going to be a beautiful bride in your CUSTOM dress.

Ashley · Getting married on 02/01/2020

If you can only go to one salon, make sure it's Margaret Ellen Bridal!

Maggie is the best! She made this process so easy and enjoyable. I had appointments elsewhere but cancelled after my first experience with Maggie at Margaret Ellen Bridal. I knew it’s where I wanted to find my dress and I did! She gives her undivided attention to you and makes you (& your crew) during your appointment (or in my case appointments) feel comfortable the whole entire time. Maggie is extremely personable and has a true gift for figuring out exactly what dress will fit your style. Could not recommend her or this bridal salon more!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Leah Parris · Getting married on 01/21/2020

Perfect dress

Maggie helped me find the perfect dress. Our experience was great, she had dresses pulled before I got there based off of what we talked about when setting up the appointment. I can't wait for my dress to come in.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Katlyn Volovecky · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Margaret Ellen Bridal

I had the best experience at Margaret Ellen Bridal! They were so helpful in the elimination process and figuring out what styles I liked. All in all, it was so laid back and stress free! Thanks to MEB I was able to leave happy and with a dress that I loved. I will always be grateful for that day and experience.
    Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Tiffany Pitchford · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Best place to shop for a wedding dress!

By far the best bridal shop in the area! Margaret Ellen Bridal shuts down the entire shop for each bride and makes it such a special experience. They have a great selection of dresses that stays current with the trends. I highly recommend going here to look for your wedding dress!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Maci

Maci Maldonado · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Amazing day at MEB!

What an incredible day. Maggie is so personable, friendly and the entire experience was magical. I love my dress and it makes me so very excited for the big day. I am blessed to have found a gown at a local shop, and tell everyone what a fun experience it was!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Marissa · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Maggie was the best host! We were greeted warmly and offered drinks and treats upon arrival. The store was very put together and had very chic decor.

One of the things that I loved most about Margaret Ellen Bridal and which stood out from the other bridal salons I visited was how spacious the store is. The dresses were not crammed together, but rather each one hung comfortably on the rack. This made the dresses easily to shop.

Maggie was most helpful when trying on dresses and picking ones that fit my taste. She was very attentive and listened to everything I had to say about each dress I tried on. This made dress shopping non-stressful and fun for myself and everyone I had with me. Additionally, the one-on-one appointments are invaluable to the shopping experience. This is something you may not consider, but it really makes shopping for your dress that much more personal.

Thank you Maggie and Margaret Ellen Bridal for helping me find my dream dress!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Marissa, it was a pleasure to help you find your perfect gown for your perfect day! We appreciate your kind words about Margaret Ellen Bridal and enjoyed every minute with you, your family and friends. Looking forward to seeing you again! Thank you!

Megan · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Best experience ever!!

Maggie is the absolute best. Not only is her boutique stunning, she truly cares about your experience and choosing your perfect dress. The inventory is diverse and comprehensive. Simply amazing. I cannot say enough good things. Not to mention, each appointment is completely exclusive to you and your squad!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Thurber · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The best wedding dress stop in the Panhandle!

We had a wonderful day at Margaret Ellen Bridal! Maggie was extremely helpful with knowledge about the designers, price ranges, style choices and recommendations. Every dress I tried on was beautiful! Can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Margaret Ellen Bridal 8
  • Holly

Holly Adamson · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I said Yes!

Maggie at Margret Ellen Bridal was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive pre-appointment and extremely quick to reply. She understood our vision immediately and pulled the perfect dresses and was respectful of my budget. She made sure we were comfortable and happy through the whole appointment. The personal touches really made us feel welcome and special. She had a sign with my name on it as well as peti fours and champagne. The store had a really extensive collection and was clean and organized. If you are looking for a dress you need to go see Maggie.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Margaret Ellen Bridal 9
    Margaret Ellen Bridal 10
  • Samantha

Samantha Stevens · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Simply Perfect

Maggie and her mother were the kindest people and treated not only me, but my girlfriends so wonderfully. We had the whole place to ourselves and I was able to try anything and everything on that I wanted! I had the best experience at Margaret Ellen Bridal!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Gabby Zander · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Personalized and elegant

My experience at Margaret Ellen Bridal was like what you would expect to see in a movie. I was greeted with a personalized sign and a delicious mimosa. The atmosphere had a very private, elegant, and glamorous feel. Maggie was so helpful during the whole process of helping me find exactly what I wanted and in my price range.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Katie

Katie Downing · Getting married on 10/12/2019

The most amazing experience

This bridal salon is a dream!! Maggie gave me the best dress shopping experience I could ever ask for. All of the dresses she has in her store are to die for which made it tough, but I walked away with the one that couldn’t be beat. I ended up going with a dress that I would of never imagined me loving so much which is what also makes Maggie so awesome. She makes sure you try on every type of dress so that you never have to wonder what that style would of looked like on you. This big of a decision should be intimate and she does just that by giving you and your party the whole salon for 2 hours. I can’t recommend Margaret Ellen Bridal enough! I promise you will walk out of there with the dress of your dreams!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Erica

Erica Dubois · Getting married on 09/29/2019

An Outstanding Experience

Margaret Ellen Bridal allowed this experience with my mom and sister a once in a lifetime memory. We were greeted with cotton candy champagne and from there I had a good feeling about the day. After many amazing dresses, I ended up finding one of my dreams and said "yes" to the dress at M.E.B. I highly recommend them for any new brides that aren't sure about what they want yet or brides that are looking for something unique.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Meggie

Meggie Gallagher · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic!!

I can’t rave enough about my experience at Margaret Ellen Bridal! After shopping high and low at 3 other stores, covering 2 different states, we finally walked through the doors of Margaret Ellen Bridal. (And never looked back!) We were greeted by the very sweet and beautiful Maggie who was so welcoming and accommodating of my crazy bunch of bridesmaids. Maggie was patient with me and never pushy as we tried on different styles of dresses before ultimately finding THE ONE! Her store was gorgeous, as well! I always dreamed of going to Kleinfeld but honestly I’m glad I went to MEB first! The upscale, loft like, shop situated in the beautiful 30Avenue felt like a little piece of NYC right her in PCB. (And at a price I could afford!) need I say more?! I would reccomend MEB over and over again!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Margaret Ellen Bridal 11

Jordan Thomas · Getting married on 09/28/2019

She made finding a dress special and less stressful

Maggie was amazing at making sure my day was perfect! She had researched my pinterest before I arrived and already had some dresses pulled for me to try. After she gave us the tour and showed us all of the designers' gowns, she let us go through all of the dresses and pick ones to try. Although I ended up with one she had picked, I loved that we had freedom to try anything in the store. Maggie is the sweetest and made us feel very comfortable and made my day of finding the perfect dress amazing and special.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Makayla · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Best bridal shop

This was by far the best experience I had while dress shopping. She was extremely flexible with my schedule, she got to know me as a client, she took her time with just me, and her dresses were gorgeous! She made the whole experience so easy, and she will be someone I recommend to everyone I come across.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful bridal boutique!!

Margaret Ellen Bridal was such a wonderful atmosphere for finding your wedding dress and a beautiful boutique. Maggie is the sweetest and most helpful person to have assist you in this very important decision! You are the only person in the boutique so you have her complete attention. The dresses are all hung around the boutique in a very stylish and simple manner so there is not overcrowding of the gowns and you don’t feel so overwhelmed. Also, the selection of dresses is great, and there are many stunning pieces to shop. Maggie included thoughtful touches, such as petit fours and mimosas. Overall it was such a good experience and I highly recommend Margaret Ellen Bridal if you’re looking in the 30A area!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Cailyn · Getting married on 09/07/2019

The most wonderful experience!

I went to MEB after trying a few other places. From start to finish it was an amazing experience, not to mention there is something for everyone there- everything is beautiful! I would definitely try MEB first!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Margaret Ellen Bridal 12

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Cailyn! Loved getting to help you find the most beautiful dress ever! You are going to make one gorgeous bride!

Alexandra Pagano · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Maggie is simply, the best.

Maggie runs an AWEOSOME wedding boutique. She takes the time to get to know each of her clients individually and understand their wants/needs. She was very respectful of my budget and made sure I absolutely loved the dress before I said yes. Her space is beautiful, and she cultivates a relaxing and personal atmosphere. I am so glad that she is a part of my wedding story.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Sarah Weichman · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Yes to the dress!

Thanks to Margaret Ellen Bridal I was able to say yes to the dress! Maggie was SO helpful and sweet. She really listened to what I liked and didn’t like and ultimately I ended up going with a dress that she picked! She definitely made this experience exciting and one I could never forget!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

LOVED, loved, loved getting to pair you with the perfect dress and loved even more getting to share that special moment with you. Thank you for choosing MEB!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 07/05/2019

So in love!

Maggie and her shop are absolutely lovely. She's so personable and sweet. All of the gowns she has chosen are absolutely lovely and such a mixture of styles and looks. Love her!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Hannah · Getting married on 05/25/2019

The perfect experience

Margaret Ellen Bridal provided the perfect experience for finding the perfect dress. Maggie was so welcoming and helpful, keeping the appointment light with humor and complementary drinks. I had no clue what would work for me, but had an idea what I liked. Maggie was able to comprehend my jumble of ideas and selected a few dresses for me to try, along with the ones I had picked. In less then two hours we had narrowed down what looked good on me and what I liked and found the perfect dress. As soon as I put it on I lit up! It was absolutely the one. The whole time there was no pressure from Maggie to pick a certain dress, she always worked with my price range and never pushed it, and she was genuinely happy for me when we found THE dress. The bridal salon itself is gorgeous. We felt like family while working with Maggie at my appointment. I would unquestionably recommend Margaret Ellen Bridal for any bride looking for a wonderful experience finding the dress of your dreams.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Anna · Married on 05/18/2019

Living the dream

I had two appointments with Maggie and was blown away by each. The first visit was just me and my mom and Maggie made us feel like royalty. I had JUST gotten engaged a week prior and was looking to play dress up to get an idea of what I wanted in a dress. Maggie took the time to get to know me and my fiancé and did her research on my Pinterest boards to find the perfect dresses to have me try on. Fast forward a few months and I was flying my entourage down with me for the real deal. Maggie opened the shop on an off day for us and gave me and my entourage the royal treatment. The day was full of tears, toasts and smiles. I found my dream dress and the most amazing bridal salon. I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else and continue to recommend Maggie to every bride I know!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Margaret Ellen Bridal's reply:

And it was one of my favorite appointments to date! You and your sweet family were a dream to work with. I can't wait to see you again! Thanks for your kind words!
  • Aisha

Aisha Scott · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience

Maggie at Margaret ellen bridal was the absolute best! She helped make my wedding dress shopping experience fun, stress free and memorable! Together we were able to find the perfect gown that matched my personality and price range! The entire experience was amazing!

Sent on 10/27/2018