Marcus Hook Florist Reviews

126 | Marcus Hook, PA

126 Reviews for Marcus Hook Florist

Maria · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing florist!

The flowers and wreath centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous. Marcus Hook did an amazing job for a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Kelsey · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful Arrangements & Easy to work with

Marcus hook makes the whole process easy. They have a bunch of pictures of things they have done in the past so you can actually pick what you want your bouquet, centerpieces, etc to look like. They even brought out flowers & greenery to show us from the back. Our ceremony moved from outside to inside a week before our wedding. Cathy answered all of my questions and even helped me add some faux pieces that looked incredibly real. It was a quick and affordable way for me to add some decor to the inside ceremony without spending a ton more. The day of our flowers were beautiful and stayed that way all day long. I couldn't recommend them any more!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Tanya · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Florist in Delaware County

It goes without saying Marcus Hook is and always has been the best around. Couldn’t have been happier with everything. Amazing customer experience, price and quality.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Elise · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing- thank you for everything!

I cannot recommend Marcus Hook Florist enough! I came into the shop with no ideas or concepts of how I wanted my wedding to look, I didn’t even have bridesmaids dress colors yet. Cathy was wonderful, she walked me through choosing flowers for myself, our bridal party, and even worked with us to design our vision greenery centerpieces. At the last minute we added sweetheart table florals and cake florals, due to a miscommunication between myself and my Mom, and Marcus Hook Florist knocked it out of the park. I cried when I saw our reception room. We received countless compliments on how beautiful everything was and our dream day would not have been possible without Marcus Hook Florist!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Just wow! So beautiful!

Just WOW! I cannot rave enough about the absolutely beautiful flowers that we had for our wedding! The high and low centerpieces were stunning and definitely a show stopper in our reception space! I received so many compliments on the centerpieces that people wanted to take them home! I even received pictures of how well the flowers stayed in tact two, even three, weeks after the wedding! Everything from the centerpieces to the boutonnieres, bouquets and corsages were impeccable! Upon our initial meeting, I was completely overwhelmed by how many choices of flowers there were and provided Pinterest pictures of what I envisioned! Marcus Hook definitely delivered! They helped me pick flowers that were in season during the time of my wedding to make my vision come to life! They were very communicative, responsive and receptive during the wedding planning process and the many times I made changes to the contract! I chose Marcus Hook Florist because my parents had used them in their wedding 32 years ago, and I was, in no way, disappointed with my choice! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Marcus Hook just recently did the flowers for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! The staff was wonderful to work with, so kind and flexible and quick to respond. When we wanted to add flowers similar to our wedding day for our rehearsal dinner the team provided stunning bouquets to complement our wedding. The flowers were so beautiful, we couldn't be happier and our family members each took one home to reminisce after the wedding! We highly recommend Marcus Hook!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

Marcus Hook did an amazing job with our flowers! They helped me figure it my style and vision and delivered gorgeous bouquets and center pieces for our wedding day and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2018

Call this place quickly as they book up more than a year in advance! Once we received the bouquets on our wedding day, we understood why. This is the best place for arrangements in the Philadelphia area. During our planning meeting, we showed pictures of what we were thinking and let Marcus Hook Florist take it from there. The bouquets were absolutely STUNNING and we could not be happier with our choice using this vendor.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Marcus Hook did an amazing job on all of our flower, and were very flexible when we wanted to add centerpieces to the order. Everyone raved about our flowers and I would highly recommend Marcus Hook Florist to anyone needing flowers for any event.

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Jack

Jack Wyeth · Married on 07/08/2018

Beautiful flowers

My wife ordered flowers from Marcus Hook as referred by a friend. We were thrilled at the selection, design and price. Our family will continue to recommend and use Marcus Hook Flowers for all our floral needs

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 03/23/2018

The flowers were gorgeous!! The service was exceptional and the centerpieces really pulled the room together. A couple days before the wedding a flower I had ordered for my bridesmaid bouquets came in looking less than stellar and they called me right away to let me know and make the necessary adjustments. I honestly would likely have had no idea that flower was different or missing. But they took the time to make sure I was aware and involved in the selection of a replacement.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Words cannot describe how beautiful my wedding flowers were! Fresh and gorgeous, vibrant colors! Cathy was wonderful to work with, she offered her expert advice, while also taking my ideas into account. I would highly recommend Marcus Hook Florist!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Jess · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I choose Marcus Hook florist to do the floral bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for our wedding. We could not have been more impressed with their impeccable work. I went into the shop with several photos of bouquets I liked but with no knowledge of flowers or what is available/in season. The floral specialists there allowed to completely customize my bouquet, choosing each and every flower. I knew I wanted my bouquet to be unique and to resemble a bouquet of picked flowers, rather than a more sculpted look. The results were incredible. The bouquets turned out so much more beautiful than I had even imagined. I could not stop looking at my bouquet all night it was so beautiful. In the photos, my bouquets look so perfect with our colors. I would not have changed a single thing. I would highly recommend working with Marcus Hook florist for wedding flowers. They are amazing!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2017

Marcus Hook Florists came highly recommended to me and I saw why. They did the flowers for my 2017 August wedding and wow, they were breathtaking. Cathy was a true pleasure to work with. I had no idea what I wanted and she walked me through the process. They were fresh, full and seemed to get even more beautiful over the course of the day. I received many compliments and my bridesmaids loved their bouquets. A woman at the hotel offered to buy a bridesmaid bouquet from me the next morning!

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot rave enough about the exquisite and magnificent bouquets, church floral arrangements, boutonnieres and corsages that the Marcus Hook Florist created for my wedding. They were absolutely stunning. Beyond anything I had ever expected. The management and staff at Marcus Hook Florist are professional, courteous and accommodating. Their prices cannot be beat. The service is impeccable. Thank you for making our wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Abby · Married on 08/04/2017

Did everything just the way I wanted it!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Tina · Married on 11/19/2016

Hands down the best florist.. Ever! My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Christine · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I used Marcus Hook Florists for the church and personal flowers for our wedding in November. We were so pleased! The bouquets were large and truly beautiful. The people at Marcus Hook were so helpful throughout the process and prompt on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Vanessa · Married on 11/11/2016

Marcus hook was an amazing florist for our big day! They were helpful throughout the planning process and informative the whole way through! My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exquisite and I couldn't have asked for anything more! The centerpieces were beautiful and just what we asked for!

All around excellent service and products as well as an amazing price!! I had 23 centerpieces, 10 bridesmaids bouquets, my bridal bouquet, boutineers for 9 groomsmen as well as two fathers, and 2 corsages for the moms! Couldn't beat the price!!

Thanks so much!!
    11/11/16 hershman-mcandrews wedding

Sent on 01/19/2017

Theresa · Married on 10/21/2016

Gorgeous flowers! I had no clue what to get and they walked me through it all! People are still saying how gorgeous my flowers were!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

I've heard nothing but good things about Marcus Hook Florist from people who have gotten their wedding flowers done there. They went above and beyond and helped me pick out the most beautiful flowers! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful as well as my bridesmaids flowers. the day before the wedding I went in to ask if they would be able to put my grandmother's locket around my bouquet and they were able to do it!

Sent on 01/29/2017
  • LA1023

Lori · Married on 09/17/2016

Everything from the initial consultation to the wedding day delivery went without hitch. Bouquets were GORGEOUS and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Dori · Married on 09/10/2016

Our floral displays were perfect! We recommend them for great pricing and a wonderful variety of flowers. We are huge fans of Marcus Hook Flowers Catering . We thank you for a job well done!!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Leah · Married on 08/19/2016

Marcus Hook Florist was by far the most reasonably priced florist we were able to find for our wedding! Their quality of work was beautiful, we got exactly what we wanted, and the flowers were delivered right on time on our wedding day. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 07/29/2016

This place will give you the biggest bang for your buck. Super gorgeous flowers for a reasonable price! The staff goes above and beyond, starting with our consultation I was impressed. They really seem to care and treat everyone like family. They spent time with me making sure I got what I wanted! We got tall centerpieces and all our bouquets from them. They also provided our cake clusters and were so great with all my personal touches (like wrapping my bouquet with my aunt's lace).

The morning of the wedding we realized we forgot to tell Marcus Hook we needed our flowers sooner than expected and called them an hour before we needed them. They were so accommodating and got us our flowers on time :-)

Sent on 08/17/2016