Marcus Hook Florist Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 134 Reviews
View more information

Maria Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing florist!

The flowers and wreath centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous. Marcus Hook did an amazing job for a reasonable price. Highly recommended!
    Kelsey Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful Arrangements & Easy to work with

Marcus hook makes the whole process easy. They have a bunch of pictures of things they have done in the past so you can actually pick what you want your bouquet, centerpieces, etc to look like. They even brought out flowers & greenery to show us from the back. Our ceremony moved from outside to inside a week before our wedding. Cathy answered all of my questions and even helped me add some faux pieces that looked incredibly real. It was a quick and affordable way for me to add some decor to the inside ceremony without spending a ton more. The day of our flowers were beautiful and stayed that way all day long. I couldn't recommend them any more!
    Tanya Married on 10/26/2019

Best Florist in Delaware County

It goes without saying Marcus Hook is and always has been the best around. Couldn’t have been happier with everything. Amazing customer experience, price and quality.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

We loved working with Marcus Hook! They provided gorgeous flowers at an incredibly reasonable price. Highly recommend!
    Elise Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing- thank you for everything!

I cannot recommend Marcus Hook Florist enough! I came into the shop with no ideas or concepts of how I wanted my wedding to look, I didn’t even have bridesmaids dress colors yet. Cathy was wonderful, she walked me through choosing flowers for myself, our bridal party, and even worked with us to design our vision greenery centerpieces. At the last minute we added sweetheart table florals and cake florals, due to a miscommunication between myself and my Mom, and Marcus Hook Florist knocked it out of the park. I cried when I saw our reception room. We received countless compliments on how beautiful everything was and our dream day would not have been possible without Marcus Hook Florist!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/27/2018

Just wow! So beautiful!

Just WOW! I cannot rave enough about the absolutely beautiful flowers that we had for our wedding! The high and low centerpieces were stunning and definitely a show stopper in our reception space! I received so many compliments on the centerpieces that people wanted to take them home! I even received pictures of how well the flowers stayed in tact two, even three, weeks after the wedding! Everything from the centerpieces to the boutonnieres, bouquets and corsages were impeccable! Upon our initial meeting, I was completely overwhelmed by how many choices of flowers there were and provided Pinterest pictures of what I envisioned! Marcus Hook definitely delivered! They helped me pick flowers that were in season during the time of my wedding to make my vision come to life! They were very communicative, responsive and receptive during the wedding planning process and the many times I made changes to the contract! I chose Marcus Hook Florist because my parents had used them in their wedding 32 years ago, and I was, in no way, disappointed with my choice! I wouldn't go anywhere else!
    Katie Married on 09/15/2018
    Marcus Hook just recently did the flowers for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! The staff was wonderful to work with, so kind and flexible and quick to respond. When we wanted to add flowers similar to our wedding day for our rehearsal dinner the team provided stunning bouquets to complement our wedding. The flowers were so beautiful, we couldn't be happier and our family members each took one home to reminisce after the wedding! We highly recommend Marcus Hook!
    Andrea Married on 08/11/2018
    Marcus Hook did an amazing job with our flowers! They helped me figure it my style and vision and delivered gorgeous bouquets and center pieces for our wedding day and we could not have been happier!
    Alyssa Married on 08/03/2018
    Call this place quickly as they book up more than a year in advance! Once we received the bouquets on our wedding day, we understood why. This is the best place for arrangements in the Philadelphia area. During our planning meeting, we showed pictures of what we were thinking and let Marcus Hook Florist take it from there. The bouquets were absolutely STUNNING and we could not be happier with our choice using this vendor.
    Emily Married on 07/21/2018
    Marcus Hook did an amazing job on all of our flower, and were very flexible when we wanted to add centerpieces to the order. Everyone raved about our flowers and I would highly recommend Marcus Hook Florist to anyone needing flowers for any event.
  • Jack
    Jack W. Married on 07/08/2018

Beautiful flowers

My wife ordered flowers from Marcus Hook as referred by a friend. We were thrilled at the selection, design and price. Our family will continue to recommend and use Marcus Hook Flowers for all our floral needs
    Lindsey Married on 03/23/2018
    The flowers were gorgeous!! The service was exceptional and the centerpieces really pulled the room together. A couple days before the wedding a flower I had ordered for my bridesmaid bouquets came in looking less than stellar and they called me right away to let me know and make the necessary adjustments. I honestly would likely have had no idea that flower was different or missing. But they took the time to make sure I was aware and involved in the selection of a replacement.
    Angela Married on 03/09/2018
    My flowers were exactly how I wanted them, if not better! Staff is amazing and flowers were gorgeous!
    Sarah Married on 10/21/2017
    Words cannot describe how beautiful my wedding flowers were! Fresh and gorgeous, vibrant colors! Cathy was wonderful to work with, she offered her expert advice, while also taking my ideas into account. I would highly recommend Marcus Hook Florist!
    Jess Married on 10/06/2017
    My husband and I choose Marcus Hook florist to do the floral bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for our wedding. We could not have been more impressed with their impeccable work. I went into the shop with several photos of bouquets I liked but with no knowledge of flowers or what is available/in season. The floral specialists there allowed to completely customize my bouquet, choosing each and every flower. I knew I wanted my bouquet to be unique and to resemble a bouquet of picked flowers, rather than a more sculpted look. The results were incredible. The bouquets turned out so much more beautiful than I had even imagined. I could not stop looking at my bouquet all night it was so beautiful. In the photos, my bouquets look so perfect with our colors. I would not have changed a single thing. I would highly recommend working with Marcus Hook florist for wedding flowers. They are amazing!
    Kristin Married on 08/12/2017
    Marcus Hook Florists came highly recommended to me and I saw why. They did the flowers for my 2017 August wedding and wow, they were breathtaking. Cathy was a true pleasure to work with. I had no idea what I wanted and she walked me through the process. They were fresh, full and seemed to get even more beautiful over the course of the day. I received many compliments and my bridesmaids loved their bouquets. A woman at the hotel offered to buy a bridesmaid bouquet from me the next morning!
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 08/05/2017
    I cannot rave enough about the exquisite and magnificent bouquets, church floral arrangements, boutonnieres and corsages that the Marcus Hook Florist created for my wedding. They were absolutely stunning. Beyond anything I had ever expected. The management and staff at Marcus Hook Florist are professional, courteous and accommodating. Their prices cannot be beat. The service is impeccable. Thank you for making our wedding day spectacular!
    Abby Married on 08/04/2017
    Did everything just the way I wanted it!!!!!!!!!
    Tina Married on 11/19/2016
    Hands down the best florist.. Ever! My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!
    Christine Married on 11/19/2016
    My husband and I used Marcus Hook Florists for the church and personal flowers for our wedding in November. We were so pleased! The bouquets were large and truly beautiful. The people at Marcus Hook were so helpful throughout the process and prompt on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend!
    Vanessa Married on 11/11/2016
    Marcus hook was an amazing florist for our big day! They were helpful throughout the planning process and informative the whole way through! My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exquisite and I couldn't have asked for anything more! The centerpieces were beautiful and just what we asked for!

All around excellent service and products as well as an amazing price!! I had 23 centerpieces, 10 bridesmaids bouquets, my bridal bouquet, boutineers for 9 groomsmen as well as two fathers, and 2 corsages for the moms! Couldn't beat the price!!

Thanks so much!!
    11/11/16 hershman-mcandrews wedding
    Courtney Married on 11/11/2016
    I used Marcus Hook Florist for our wedding day and I could not be more pleased! I have used this florist in the past but they made our wedding flowers gorgeous! The woman we worked with in the shop helped us pick out the best flowers and they looked flawless. On top of the beautiful wedding flowers, we also rented their archway and aisle pillars. They were stunning! Definitely worth the money, and they aren't even that expensive! The deliveries were made to two different locations as requested, which were both on time. The setup and breakdown of the ceremony stuff was quick and easy. I would 100% recommend.
    Theresa Married on 10/21/2016
    Gorgeous flowers! I had no clue what to get and they walked me through it all! People are still saying how gorgeous my flowers were!
    Bianca Married on 09/23/2016
    Marcus Hook Florist did my sister-in-law's wedding, so I knew that they would do a beautiful job with ours too, but I was still a little nervous as my husband and I do not know much about flowers and I was a little overwhelmed picking them. They were even more beautiful than I could have imagined and we got so many compliments on them. We showed them a picture of our vision for our centerpieces and what they came out with was even more magnificent than the picture! They were also very reasonably priced and Cathy is so responsive & easy to work with.
    Sarah Married on 09/17/2016
    I've heard nothing but good things about Marcus Hook Florist from people who have gotten their wedding flowers done there. They went above and beyond and helped me pick out the most beautiful flowers! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful as well as my bridesmaids flowers. the day before the wedding I went in to ask if they would be able to put my grandmother's locket around my bouquet and they were able to do it!