Marco's Events at Indian Spring Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Rachael R. Married on 08/14/2021

The Perfect Wedding Day!

I cannot possibly say enough incredible amazing things about the Marco's team at the Pennsauken Country Club and their wedding coordinator (our fairy godmother), Jackie.

We booked with the country club in the middle of COVID when tensions were high and there were lots of unknowns. The staff at Marco's immediately made us feel safe and comfortable and were open, honest, and communicative with us every step of the way.

First, the space is breathtaking. We were married outdoors on their grass lawn with the backdrop of their gazebo and fountain. We provided water bottles, fans, and bubbles for guests along with hanging mason jars of baby's breath, all of which Marco's staff set up for us. The cocktail hour took place on the shaded, wrap around terrace off of the reception hall with high tables, chairs and string lights. The ceremony space is an open, gorgeous room with a center dance floor, a comfortable seating layout for our over 175 guests, and a huge corner bar. The dance floor has a gorgeous high, wooden beam ceiling with draped string lights.

The food is incredible! From the hors d'oeuvres, champagne, appetizers, and buffet our guests raved about, to our cake which was included from a local bakery! The bartenders also worked with us to create the perfect signature drinks and were efficient and engaged the whole night! The servers were so kind and cheerful, making our guests feel warm and welcomed.

I know there are venues which may also be picturesque and have great food, but I promise you that none of them have a wedding coordinator like Jackie (an actual angel). From our very first meeting, she kept open and consistent communication with us for every one of my many questions along the way. Jackie is your go to person from that meeting, to every walk through and rehearsal, to the actual event. When you call or email, she is the person you speak with each time and she is always quick to get back to you. She is organized and cared about our wedding as much as we did. Working together, Jackie became as much a part of our wedding experience as our family and friends. (We even made sure to take some photos with her because we love her so much!) When it came to our wedding, we had a lot of big picture ideas and Jackie was able to make every one of them become a reality by filling in all of the details. I dropped off our decor and explained our vision, giving her full artistic liberties, and when we entered the reception hall it was even more perfect than I could have imagined. When I was stressed and overwhelmed, she reminded me to breathe and enjoy each moment, and assured me that she would make sure everything was perfect - and she did. I could not be more grateful for her.

If you are looking for a wedding experience that allows your guests the convenience of your whole day from ceremony to last dance at one location (rain or shine!), gives you the dreamy wedding photos out of a magazine, has delicious food and a fully stocked open bar, a huge aesthetic dance floor, and a coordinator who treats every wedding as if it were her own - Marco's at the Pennsauken Country Club is your place!
  • Paula
    Paula M. Married on 11/09/2019

Yes a million times!

My fiancé and I fell in love with the venue as soon as we were given our very detailed tour. Nicole Gage took her time and has helped us through everything so far. She is very attentive and knows her stuff. You can tell she truly loves what she does for people. Indian Springs works with you!! They have great staff and the property is breathtaking!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/13/2019

Best wedding ever

Most memorable night I can imagine! My husband and I got married at the county club back in October. To this day we still have family raving about how much fun they had! Jackie was there every step of the way to make sure our night went as planned. Even when my DJ didn’t show she had everyone on the phone making calls to find another! We had a DJ within the hour. The food was perfectly cooked and delicious! The flambé station was probably the most talked about to date! Jackie made our night perfect even letting us stay a bit past 9 to ensure we got the most out of the night. Thank you so much to Jackie and all of the Marcos and country club staff for executing our wedding. I will continue to tell all the girls I know looking for a venue this is the place to get married!!
    Kim Married on 06/22/2019

BEYOND Expectations

If you are a South Jersey couple, look no further! Indian Springs is YOUR venue. I have to admit this review is WAY OVERDUE, as I was married in June 2019, but none the less they deserve an absolutely glowing review. Indian Springs exceeded our expectations for our reception by far! Nicole is absolutely the best. From our first meeting until the reception she is involved in every way making you feel comfortable and confident in choosing Indian Springs. She offers her expertise on pairing table cloths/napkin colors with center pieces and all the other little details. Food quality and selections on entrees and appetizers is top notch. Our guests were talking about how delicious the food was at our wedding for WEEKS!! I often think about the raspberry baked brie, which was one of our passed appetizers. SO TASTY! All staff is extremely professional and courteous. Grace was our bridal attendant and really kept us on a schedule and kept the night moving. It truly was the best day ever, and I have the Indian Springs staff to thank for that.
    Mel Married on 12/28/2018

AMAZING team and place!

My experience here as a bride was unbelievable! Loved every minute of my big day!
  • Katie
    Katie A. Married on 11/02/2018

Felt like Family

From the moment I stepped into meet with Nicole Gage at Indian's Springs I knew I couldn't have my wedding anywhere else. Nicole was so helpful with answering all of my questions and giving my husband and I suggestions to make our wedding day go as smooth as possible. Throughout the year 1/2 of planning Nicole would remain in contact with us to see if we needed anything. Our wedding day came and with the help of Marcos & Indian Springs it surpassed our expectations. The room was absolutely stunning and they worked in every little detail to make it just how we had wanted. Our guests could not get over the quality of food and raved about how good everything was, from the hordevours at cocktail hour to the main course for dinner our guests kept raving about the food! Nicole and the staff at Indian Springs honestly treated us like family from beginning to end. I felt like everyone at Marcos put their heart into making our day so special and it showed through all the tiny details! I would recommend Indian Springs for any event and will be definitely using them for future party needs!
  • Judy
    Judy Married on 08/11/2018
    Great experience in every aspect
    Sirena Married on 10/06/2017
    We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding day! Nicole did a wonderful job of making sure every final detail was accounted for on our special day...our guests are still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding.
    Dana Married on 07/29/2017
    We were married at Indian Springs in Marlton a year ago today! It honestly was the best venue ever! Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with. She is so sweet, helpful, and knowledgeable. We had our ceremony and reception there and everything was perfect. The place is beautiful and was set up so nicely for us and our guests. The food was delicious and drinks were great too. The entire staff is friendly and accommodating and made us feel special. Our pictures turned out incredible because there are so many spots for photos on the property. Overlooking the golf course in the balcony upstairs is just beautiful. Our guests still talk about our wedding and how nice it was. Indian Springs in Marlton goes above and beyond to give you the perfect day.
    Ashlee Married on 12/31/2016
    We just celebrated our wedding day at Marco's Indian Spring on NYE! The venue was stunning and the food was amazing from apps to the full dinner. I heard nothing but great things from all my guests. The staff is welcoming and flexible to both my family's needs. Our big day was perfect from start to finish! Can't wait to see pictures!

Marco's Events at Indian Spring Country Club's reply:

Ashlee thanks so much for the review! Make sure you come and see us for your anniversary! It was a pleasure hosting you two. Marco's wishes you and Rich the best!
    Leila Married on 10/28/2016
    One of the best wedding venues in South Jersey! We loved it. Great food and service. We worked with Nicole as our bridal attendant she was OUTSTANDING throughout the entire planning process! She helped up out so much. We had a Halloween themed wedding and she made our dreams come true with it. Staff was also very accommodating and professional. I would definitely have another event there.
    Jillian Married on 10/15/2016
    Marco's Events, at both locations, went above and beyond to make sure that my bridal shower and our wedding reception were everything that we could have ever imagined and more! My husband and I had especially wonderful experiences working with the staff at Indian Spring Country Club. Nicole Gage was our wedding coordinator, and she did an amazing job. We have made so many great memories with Marco's Events!
    Dan Married on 08/20/2016
    Nicole was seriously the best! She was so friendly and helpful. She made everything about this process stress free and easy. She answered all of our questions right away, and was so easy to deal with all of our requests and last minute changes. The venue itself was also fantastic! We received so many compliments about how delicious the food was and how venue was beautiful. We highly recommend this venue and Nicole!

Marco's Events at Indian Spring Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We were so happy to host your wedding at Indian Spring. I wish you and Kim the best of love!
  • User2942572 2+ years ago
    Nicole is the best coordinator! She was on top of everything and always gave the best advice!
    Rachel Married on 05/20/2016
    Indian Springs exceeded every expectation I had for my wedding. It was the best day ever thanks to the marvelous staff. Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped guide me in any decision I asked of her. Every single staff member was accommodating and friendly. My guests have been nonstop raving about my food. I would recommend Marco's to anyone!

Marco's Events at Indian Spring Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Rachel. It was a pleasure working with you!
    Brittany Married on 12/05/2015
    Marco's catered my wedding in December. I cannot recommend them enough! The food was amazing! My guests are still talking about how great the food was! I cannot have been happier! Nicole was great! She was easy to work with, and was very quick at getting back to me if I had any questions. The waiting staff were all amazing and did a superb job! I highly recommend Marco's for catering wedding! You won't be disappointed! I also had my rehearsal dinner at Marco's restaurant. It was great! The food again was amazing and everyone was great!

Marco's Events at Indian Spring Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Brittany! Hope you two are doing well-- Can't believe 6 months have gone by!
    Nicole Married on 11/08/2015
    our wedding was absolutely everything we dreamed of! Nicole was the most amazing event planner I've ever met! She was helpful and attentive to all of our needs!

Marco's Events at Indian Spring Country Club's reply:

We appreciate your feedback! thank you Nicole!
  • KT to be
    Katie Married on 08/01/2015
    Our wedding was at Marco's Indian Springs on August 1, 2015 and it was perfect! We worked with Nicole Gage throughout the entire planning process and she could not have been more kind, organized, and helpful. She had tons of great advice when it came to making decisions, and everything turned out better than we could have dreamed. The food at the cocktail hour and dinner were delicious, and the staff was so attentive. Christina, our personal server, met the bridal party as soon as we arrived and brought drinks and food out to us while we took pictures on the golf course. Our guests loved the balcony for cocktail hour, but also were thrilled that we could use it the entire night if people wanted fresh air, the music got too loud for them, or to just enjoy the beautiful sunset. I really cannot say enough good things about Nicole and the rest of the staff at Marco's Indian Springs. I would recommend getting married there to anyone looking for a wedding reception location!
  • User4423133 2+ years ago
    Our wedding experience at Indian Springs was perfect! They were easy to plan and prepare with. They always called me back right away and had time for all of my questions and visits. Nicole was great to work with! The place was beautiful and they did everything I asked. I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire night of the wedding.
  • User4423131 2+ years ago
    Nicole was amazing to work with at Indian Springs for my wedding! They exceeded all of my expectations and more. The food, drinks, and venue were absolutely amazing. The entire staff were true professionals and were so awesome to work with.
    Sara Married on 12/13/2014
    I had my wedding at Indian Spring Country Club and I could not have been happier. Nicole was awesome; personable, professional and super helpful. The ballroom is beautiful and roomy; much of the venue was just renovated. We are still getting compliments on the food from our guests. Definitely recommend Indian Spring for any event.
    Lydia Married on 09/20/2014
    I had my wedding at Indian Spring Country Club and I could not have been happier. They were flexible when we were planning the packages. We were able to customize everything! They were available all the time via phone or email, and left no detail unnoticed. My wedding coordinator Nicole was fabulous!! She stayed late if we needed to come at a certain time, she helped us with a slide show we were doing. They are not the type of venue that "changes" when they get your money. They were nice all the time, and always willing to help. The food was amazing, and they previously won "Best Food" on the show Four Weddings. The scenery of the venue is amazing, and they give you two golf carts to ride around the country club and get videos and pictures.The cocktail hour is on a beautiful covered patio, which was perfect for the sunset and beautiful weather. I would recommend this venue to any bride that wants a lot of nature around, good food, and wonderful people to work with that make you feel at ease!!
    Rachel Married on 10/19/2013
    Everything was absolutely perfect. Best day of our lives! Atmosphere was perfect. Food was amazing! We have a huge family, thus we have had a lot of weddings in our family, but we got many compliments saying that ours was the BEST wedding ever. It was. Thank you so much!
  • User1364172 2+ years ago
    I hosted my friend's bridal shower at Marco's at the Pennsauken Country Club in September 2013, and they did an amazing job. The prices are great, the venue is beautiful, and Marco's takes care of everything! One of the servers, Matt, took care of our group all day, and he was simply the best. I am seriously considering this place for a wedding in the future. Great find!
    Laura Married on 04/20/2013
    This place was amazing. They did everything we asked and we had a lot of decorations of our own they setup. Our wedding was outside at the gazebo and it was gorgeous. Cyndy is the coordinator there and she made everything super easy and met every request we had. The price was very reasonable considering how much was included. The food was spectacular. All in all during the entire wedding I kept having guests come up and tell me how this was the best wedding they'd ever been too. So please check this place out if you're getting married. They were also on 4 weddings on TLC and won for best food I think. This place definitely deserves 5 stars. THANKS CYNDY!

Laura and Joe