Marco's Digital Studio Reviews

6 | Berwyn, IL

6 Reviews for Marco's Digital Studio

Vicky Gutierrez · Married on 05/05/2019

Awesome experience!!

Marco is a professional, and incredible photographer he definitely captured the most special and memorable moments. They were even better than I could have imagined I seriously fell in love all the pictures.His character is defined by his work - which speaks for itself. Marco was super helpful, courteous, and flexible.So timely with all our communications.I am forever grateful and would recommend his service to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2019

KRISTINE · Married on 07/28/2018

amazing work

amazing work on photos and video

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • F

Freddy · Married on 05/03/2014

The best choice we did for our Quinceañera, Totally recommend Marco's Digital Studio for your Wedding, 15 Añera or any event... I have 3 more 15Añeras and Marco's Digital Studio will do all of them!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Marco's Digital Studio's reply:

Thanks Freddy! Blessings out your way!

Martin · Married on 04/17/2010

An awesome experience working with them, friendly and full of fun enjoyed every moment, flexible payments. Quality 5 star they edit my music songs into the video and also have an amazing quality of pictures. I recommend it to my family and friends and anyone that is looking out there look no further. They helped me and adviced me as we'll of we're to get the Limo, Church flowers and so much more very helpful when your looking around. My wife and i of 4 years don't regret one single thing. Thanks guys for those great memories.

Monica & Martin

Sent on 01/27/2015

Marco's Digital Studio's reply:

Thanks there Martín!!! We are happy to be able to help your sister with her daughter's Quinceañera also! :)

M · Married on 09/01/2017

1.0

Awful people, very unprofessional, and will let you waiting months if not years for your video/pictures.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Shame · Married on 07/26/2017

0.4
      0.5

Shame it's been a couple years and still haven't recieved my photos or DVD. I have called on multiple occasions and no answer. I have gone to location in person multiple times and nothing. I will be taking legal action against this business I'm fed up.

Sent on 07/26/2017