Marco Island Florist Home & Gifts Reviews

Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 6
Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 7

Lisa Shand · Married on 12/18/2018

Small beach wedding

Our wedding flowers were beautifully arranged, fresh and gorgeous. Tracey and her team at Marco Island Florists were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. We chose arrangements for our guest’s rooms which were simple yet stunning and some confections to go with the flowers. They have it all there. I highly recommend a visit to see for yourself.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Marco Island Florist Home & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for this outstanding review!! You made our day!
    We are thrilled that you are very pleased. God Bless you both. Congratulations!!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous wedding flowers

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely stunning. As someone who doesn't know flowers well, I specified my colors (white and green), went through what we liked/did not like, and our price range...the end product was beautiful. I loved the bouquets (which we also reused throughout the reception to maximize the use!). I provided some floating pieces for the centerpiece candles and the end result was perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 10
    Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 11

Marco Island Florist Home & Gifts's reply:

Elizabeth congratulations!! We are proud to have taken a part in your special day! I am so thrilled you were pleased and thank you for this review. God bless you both! Please send me some photographs I can not wait to see how beautiful you are!
    Smiles,
    Tracy Bower

Deborah · Married on 08/03/2018

They did a great job very responsive very helpful very knowledgeable couldn’t find a better florist

Kelly · Married on 05/11/2018

Tracy was very very accommodating and could easily see my vision and put it together. She exceeded my expectations and made an an absolute beautiful floral display!

Jenna · Married on 05/11/2018

Marco Island Florist was so accommodating with me when planning my dream destination wedding! I emailed them photos I found online with the colors I wanted in my bouquet. The flowers turned out better than I could have ever imagined. They were elegant, beautiful, and just absolutely breathtaking! I received so many compliments on my bouquet and how the arch was set up with the flowers on the beach. The floral cake topper was absolutely gorgeous and was definitely one of my favorite things about my wedding! Thank you for everything!

Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 12
    Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 13
    Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 14

Arienne · Married on 05/05/2018

Tracy was the best!!! She took what was in my mind and made it come to life! Thank you so much!

Maria · Married on 10/28/2017

Omg thanks for the beautiful flowers also to Tracy wonderful support over this event love you guys

Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 15
    Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 16
    Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts 17

Sandy · Married on 10/26/2017

Marco Island Florist provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding at the JW Marriott. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exceeded our expectations in every way. Tracey was great to work with and was totally able to create our vision for the wedding. I would highly recommend Marco Island Florist for any occasion. Thank you Tracey!

Jenna · Married on 10/22/2017

So so happy I chose Marco Island Florist for my beach wedding! The flowers were GORGEOUS and Tracy and her team were a joy to work with. She really made you feel like you were her only customer and that says a lot :). I highly recommend her and Marco Island Florist for all your floral needs!

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

Marco Florist was wonderful to work with, if you are getting married in the Marco Island/Naples area there is no need to look anywhere else. Marco Florist is the way to go for your wedding. We could not have been happier with our flowers and the service we received.

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

Marco Florist was wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were easy to communicate with and made the planning of the floral arrangements stress free.

• Z

Zabrina · Married on 09/30/2017

We had to move our wedding from Marco Island to Cape Coral because of Hurricane Irma. Tracy and Nancy were super accommodating and brought everything an hour north! The flowers and chuppah were beautiful. Tracy was wonderful to work with and I was thrilled at how beautiful everything looked.

• Z

Zandrya · Married on 09/23/2017

I live in Arkansas but wanted to have a Marco Island wedding. My wedding date was set for September 9th 2017. The day hurricane Irma ended up hitting Florida. They called me and told me not to worry that we could push it back. Like it was no big deal! It made me so happy and less stressed. Not only did my flowers look absolutely GORGEOUS but they went above and beyond to make my day perfect. I wish I lived closer so I could use them for any future events I have.

Sabrina · Married on 09/02/2017

Marco Island Florist was amazing to work with. The flowers were beautiful and the bouquets much larger than expected!! We had so many compliments on the flowers. Thank you for being so flexible with our last minute changes!!
    Best regards,
    Ron & Sabrina Dudley

Paul · Married on 08/03/2017

Not knowing any of the florists on Marco Island, we had to go by recommendations. Tracy at Marco Island Florist came highly recommended and we were so glad that we decided to go with her. Tracy was awesome from the first time we met with her. She did exactly what we asked for and her flowers were stunning!!!! Don't hesitate to use Marco Island Florist they are great!!!! Tell them that LeeAnn and Paul sent you!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Marco Island Florist Home & Gifts's reply:

Lee Ann and Paul Wow !!! You both are awesome and fun. Thank you for the positive feedback and review. I can only hope this will help other brides trust me on their destination wedding journey!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

Tracy and the Marco Island Florist team were one of the highlights of our wedding planning. Tracy really understood our vision and respected our budget! She was an absolute delight to work with, always happy, supportive, and excited about our wedding! I know Tracy and the team does a lot of business on the island and there are a lot of weddings, but she really made us feel special and it was genuine! On top of the stellar customer service, the flowers were AMAZING! Our flowers were fresh, healthy, and added a beautiful touch to our wedding. We highly recommend Tracy and the Marco Island Florist team!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Marco Island Florist Home & Gifts's reply:

Thank you Jennifer and Sam, Your kind words are very touching. It was my honor and pleasure to work with you both to create your beautiful destination wedding. You make my job a delight!!! Thank you again and I will see you both when you come visit our beautiful Marco Island paradise. This all star review will hopefully help other destination brides trust in me to take great care of them, Thanks to your beautiful review!! Love and hugs , Tracy xoxoxo

Linda · Married on 07/19/2017

When we visited Marco Island Florist and met Tracy, who was one of the sweetest most kind person we had ever met. She was very welcoming and so excited to work on our vision of the wedding. Tracy got right down to business in making our destination beach wedding the best ever! She listened very closely to our ideas and added her touch and expertise to make the most beautiful wedding arrangements that we had ever seen! Tracy’s creations of beautiful flowers arrangements for the beach wedding were phenomenal! Everything looked so perfect, the flowers were plentiful and fresh looking. The colors blended perfectly and popped on the white sands and the beautiful pillars with fabulous flowing flowers and the wonderfully decorated chairs with starfish and flowers were a sight to see. The boys boutonniere’s made with a flower and elegant starfish was very creative. My bouquet was so amazing and beautiful. We had it specially preserved that will last us a lifetime! We were completely floored on her design of the wedding arch!!! The birch wood arch with flowing lace and beautiful flowers were beyond anything we had ever imagined. We were all in awe of the floral displays. Tracy and her team not only set-up the beach, then after the ceremony they broke down everything and set-up the flowers in the reception area, which the hotel manager said, “this is the best we have ever seen”. The table centerpieces were stunning and the room decor with all the beautiful flowers were exceptionally beautiful. When we first walked into the reception it was like we were in a fairy tale garden! Tracy’s attention to detail made each piece gorgeous. The prices were also extremely reasonable especially considering the level of fantastic service and dedication that Tracy gives her clients. Marco Island Florist is the absolute best florist and would highly recommend them for any occasion! Tracy and her team are seriously the DREAM team you could ever imagine working with you on your wedding day!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Linda, Dominic and family,
    I am beyond grateful for your kind words about the experience with myself and Marco Island Florist Home and Gifts. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!! It was my pleasure to work with you both on your destination wedding and your special vision. Getting close to you both was easy! You are very near and dear to me. I wish you love and happiness always. The flowers turned out beautiful, but not as beautiful as you both. God bless you , Tracy Bower

Angie · Married on 06/10/2017

Tracy was amazing.... she helped guide me thru the entire selection process, I gave her my colors & she gave me many suggestions. She called me throughout the process to check in with me and was always available when I reached out to her.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Marco Island Florist Home & Gifts's reply:

Angie and Tiger, I hope you are well and recovered from the wedding! Congratulations and thank you for the outstanding review!!!!! Hugs and kisses. Tracy

Mallory · Married on 05/21/2017

We started working with Tracy August of 2016 and from the moment we started she made use feel nothing but special. She was awesome and so helpful during the whole process. If I wrote a message she would respond immediately and made sure I got the answer right away. She made everything perfect for our day and could not be more happy with everything. She knew every single flower name and had so much knowledge. I had no idea there was no so much to know flowers. Would recommend her to any bride local or even coming for destination!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Marco Island Florist Home & Gifts's reply:

Dear, Mallory and Kyle, How kind of you to to take the time to write such nice things about me, you touched my heart. It was my complete pleasure working with you. You are beautiful inside and out. God bless you and your marriage.
    I was honored to be part of the flower journey and the awesome day of May 21, 2017. When I saw you in the lobby taking pictures my knees buckled and I cried. You were stunning!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Love ya, Tracy #ilovemybrides

Julia · Married on 05/06/2017

I couldn't be more happy with Tracy at Marco Island Florist. From the start we hit it off and she was so helpful to us throughout the planning process. Her and her team did the best job on executing all of our ideas. Thank you!!

Marion · Married on 05/06/2017

Great service and flowers for our wedding everything went great.

Marlene · Married on 04/08/2017

I was referred to Tracy by the J.W. Marriott and couldn't have been happier. I had a destination wedding so I worked with Tracy over the phone. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and she gave me great suggestions to help me stay within my budget. I absolutely loved my bouquet! It was exactly what wanted! Thank you!!!

Katie · Married on 03/28/2017

We couldn't have been more happy with the choice we made for our flowers with Marco Island Florist! My bouquet was exactly what I dreamed of and my maid of honor's bouquet,raffias, and the men's boutinerrieres were perfect! I worked with Tracy I was so grateful to work with such a kind hearted person and she went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and confident knowing that everything was going to be perfect! ( We had a destination wedding I live in NJ and doing my research and not going to FL to meet the vendors was a big risk but thanks to Tracy she made me feel at ease with everything! The day of the wedding the flowers arrived at exactly the time Marco Island Florist said they would. I do not have any complaints with this florist and highly recommend them to all you brides out there, you will not be disappointed! Also, we stayed at the JW Marriott and all week they had events and I saw the Marco Island Florist van at almost every event :) I stopped by at the shop on my way to the airport and the shop was absolutely adorable! I will be visiting Marco Island Florist when we go back for our 1 year anniversary for sure ? THANK YOU EVERYONE AT MARCO ISLAND FLORIST FOR MAKING MY WEDDING DAY PERFECT!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Marco Island Florist Home & Gifts's reply:

It was a true pleasure and honor being part of your perfect day!! Thank you for the kindest words of praise!! I feel blessed to work in the industry where I am part of the biggest day of my brides lives! God Bless you and your family. Please stop in next year and say hello, I would live to wish you a happy 1st anniversary.
    Hugs and smiles, Tracy Bower
    P.S. Thank you for taking the time to write this, it has brought me to tears.

Nerina · Married on 12/03/2016

Tracey was absolutely wonderful to work with. She captured exactly what my daughter wanted for her flowers and the final product was absolutely perfect :)