Marc Edwards Photographs Reviews

Marc Edwards Photographs 5
Marc Edwards Photographs 6
Marc Edwards Photographs 7

Jenn · Married on 06/09/2018

Marc is a brilliant photographer. Down to earth and highly communicative, he was eager to learn our wedding photo expectations and wish list. While we had a few requests, we asked Marc to bring his creative edge to our wedding day. The photos were relaxed yet formal, with several very cute candids where he really did capture so many moments in the photos. We received so many beautiful photographs of us and our family that everyone will cherish forever. He was so personable with our family and friends, like he knew us personally for years! Our photos are the best wedding photos I have ever seen. Beyond impressed! Thanks, Marc!

Aphrodite · Married on 03/03/2018

When we met Marc, we knew immediately that we had found our wedding photographer. He made us feel welcomed and completely comfortable as we discussed what we were looking for for our wedding. We knew we wanted someone who loved what they did, and were good at it- and that's Marc! His work is phenomenal and he has such an eye for creativity that every photo is unique and beautiful. His attention to detail is amazing. Everyone raved about our engagement photos, and went crazy after seeing our wedding photos. Marc demonstrates true talent and professionalism. We can't stop looking at our wedding photos, we relive the day every time we go through them. Marc truly captures every moment beautifully. Highly, highly recommend Marc, we love him! We cannot thank him enough for everything!

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2017

Being in the events industry, I worked with Marc, owner of Marc Edwards Photographs, numerous times in the past, and I always thought he was extremely creative, which is why I chose him for our big day. I like his artistic approach to photography. He has an amazing eye and sees things in a beautiful way. He is also very flexible and accommodating. As a photographer, you have to be able to think on your feet to get the best shots, he does that very well. I highly recommend!

Marc Edwards Photographs 8
  • Y

YVETTE · Married on 10/28/2017

Like most brides-to-be, I spent a lot of time researching photographers. It was very important to me that I found someone amazing to capture our special day. The advice I was given was that flowers fade, but your pictures are forever. I was looking for a person with incredible talent and style. When I came across Marc’s pictures, I knew immediately that he was the one. His creativity and passion are reflected in every picture that he takes. Our first conversation was over an hour long, because Marc is the type of person that makes you feel completely at ease and truly cares about your vison. Over the months Marc and I had many conversations, which was important to me because on the big day, I felt completely at ease with him and I knew that I could relax and let him work his magic. Which is exactly what he did. He truly loves what he does and it shows in not only the way that he treats his clients, but in the beauty of his pictures. When we received our pictures, we were totally blown away. I’m in love with every single one of them. I know without a doubt that I will ask Marc to take pictures for me again. I cannot say enough about his talent and professionalism. If you are looking for the best photographer, you have found him!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

We cannot say enough great words about Marc! Look at his portfolios and his amazing photographs speak for themselves. Once we saw them we knew we needed to meet this guy. His photos are beautiful and he has an great eye for composition. My husband and I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Marc made himself available for a Skype meeting with us. We loved his personality as much as his photos and booked him right away. He even traveled to Fort Lauderdale to do our engagement photo session. Marc and his assistant Billy did an awesome job photographing our wedding! We get so many compliments on our photos. Marc is also the type of guy who will go above and beyond. When our day-of coordinator basically disappeared during our reception, Marc ensured that all of our special moments still happened (cake cutting, garter/bouquet toss, toasts, etc.) and was there to capture all of them. We are so thankful that we had Marc with us on our wedding day and for the gorgeous photos he took to last a lifetime! Book him now, you won’t regret it!!

Sidney · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Marc, both personally and professionally. He exceeded all of our expectations for a wedding photographer! There were times I wanted to ask him to stop working and join the party because he felt more like a guest (haha). Our photos are amazing and we couldn’t be more pleased. I’ve read some reviews from others and everything good they say is honestly the truth. No fluff. He captured some truly poetic moments on our special day and to me, there’s nothing more important.

Marc, you are the man! We are so happy to have gained you as a friend and would recommend you FIRST to any potential customer. Thank you so much for quitting your old job and becoming a photographer!! You’re such a blessing!!

Sidney & Dave DeCamella
    Wedding: 4/22/17

Alexandria · Married on 04/08/2017

If you are looking for an amazing photographer look no further, Marc is your guy!! He is beyond talented! He is also the nicest person you will ever meet. He does everything in his power to make sure your wedding is captured perfectly! Marc made this whole process easy and fun. Not to mention he answered all of my annoying questions with a smile on his face! We don't have anything but good things to say. We HIGHLY recommend Marc!! Marc, you are absolutely amazing and I am so happy you were our photographer and now our dear friend. We are so grateful for you.
    Thank you so much.

-Nikolai & Alexandria Jezdan

• Jackie

Jackie Simpson · Married on 03/04/2017

You won't be disappointed

I followed Marc on social media for a good 2 years before I was even engaged. His photos were so whimsical and beautiful. They always captured fairytale love. I felt confident that in hiring him, getting great photos wouldn't have to be a concern. It was certainly one less thing to have to worry about on our wedding day, and I loved the photos more than I could even imagine. On top of that, Marc has an infectious personality and laugh that really ease the awkwardness of getting your photo taken 1,000 times. I recommend him to everyone I know getting married. I cut corners on virtually every aspect of our wedding to try to save money, but this and videography were the two areas where we went all in. We are SO glad we did. :)

Marc Edwards Photographs 9
    Marc Edwards Photographs 20
    Marc Edwards Photographs 21
    Marc Edwards Photographs 22

mike · Married on 02/11/2017

Marc was outstanding to work with. During our first conversation getting to know each other and what we were looking for we quickly knew Marc was a guy we would have a few drinks with one day. He was referred to me by a friend and before working with him on our wedding day we referred him to other friends as well. Just by his personality and desire to listen to what we truly wanted on our wedding day made it worthwhile to refer him out to others. Marc was also very detailed and encouraging throughout both the engagement and the wedding shoot. We didn’t wait months to get our pictures back either which was really awesome. He is definitely someone we would love to book for all future events due to our relationship and how talented he is. I highly recommend using his services and getting to know him before hiring someone else!

• W

Wendy · Married on 01/01/2017

Hands down one of the best purchases made for my wedding. Marc is so personable and present in the moment. His turnaround time is 2nd to none. I had pics way faster than what was contracted. They were stunning. I still dont have pics blown up because there are too many perfect ones to just pick 2 or 3 to hang in my house. The photo book he created told the most beautiful story of our wedding. His pictures capture the emotion and beauty of your big day. Vendor turned friend, i will use him for all my big moments in life. Best money you'll spend. Worth every single cent!!!

Jen · Married on 11/13/2016

WOW is the response we get from everyone when they see our wedding photos - which we love and will cherish forever. But the real wow is working with Marc!

Marc flew to Houston to do our engagement photos and ended up doing 2 evenings of pictures at 5 different shooting locations without charging us extra. He was extremely mindful of costs in planning his trip, too. And it was SO much fun - we got so many types of shots. The glamorous and the intimate sweet ones. And the guest book he made with them for our wedding - we will cherish it forever! It was perfect for us.

For our wedding pictures, Marc was fun, relaxed and efficient. He was always mindful of the light and even coordinated with the videographer to set up lighting equipment that allowed us to get STUNNING sunset pictures. He was extremely professional and truly captured our wedding day perfectly, down to the finest details.

Some of our friends were so impressed by him that they booked him for family portraits later that week and theirs are amazing, too! I am so thankful we chose Marc to photograph our wedding day & I hope we have the opportunity to use him again for family pictures :)

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2016

The photography was probably the most important part of my wedding day for me and my now husband. The only part of the wedding that lasts as long as the marriage is the photos. They stand the test of time and fortify every memory, even when they begin to fade. Just like everyone tells you, the day goes by in a blur, but I was incredibly lucky because I had chosen Marc. Marc captured not only the beauty of the day, but the emotions everyone was feeling. Looking through the photos took me right back to those moments and I felt it all over again: our vows, the kiss, our first dance. From the family portraits to the private moments between my groom and I, Marc did an amazing job. He listened to my concerns and worked with my quirks to give us photos that are both beautiful and beautifully "us." Not only are the pictures gorgeous, but I can honestly say I don't even remember Marc being there for so many of the moments he captured. He blends in seamlessly and a lot of that is because Marc is the kind of guy you want at your wedding. We instantly clicked and I knew right away he was the right photographer for us. I trusted him immediately and his artistic vision for my wedding and for The Dali was new and fresh and exactly what I had been looking for. I will never hire another photographer that isn't Marc as long as he'll put up with me and my sassy nature. I could not be more happy with our wedding photos or our experience.

Victoria · Married on 10/28/2016

I don't even know where to start with how great Marc is! He flew to our current location (Omaha) to conduct our engagement photos and then surprised me by taking our pictures with horses (horseback riding was my childhood hobby/ love). Marc is amazing to work with and gets along with everyone. The best part is that his photos are terrific. I just received my wedding photos and love every single one. I am so happy I chose Marc as my photographer.

Staci · Married on 10/21/2016

We used Marc Edwards for both our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and we are SO glad we chose him! He was such a pleasure to work with and his images are amazing! We struggled a bit with being natural in front of the camera but Marc was so patient and encouraging and really helped us be ourselves. We are so pleased with our images and have received a ton of compliments from our family and friends. In fact some have commented that the photos belong on the cover of a wedding magazine! We plan to use him again for family photos and any other opportunity we get!

Ella · Married on 07/22/2016

Marc captured the emotions and beauty of our day perfectly. He was a blast to work with and kept people laughing throughout what could be a very stressful day. We are absolutely thrilled with the photos that we received from him and my family is having a tough time not ordering every photo he took. There are so many touching moments at a wedding that sometimes you don't even catch as the bride, so I am thankful that Marc was able to capture those moments for me. He truly has an eye for photography. Highly recommended to anyone in need of a photographer!

Anna · Married on 03/12/2016

Marc was the photographer for both my engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't recommend him more highly. Marc's wonderful and funny personality put us at ease and kept us laughing which really showed in the photos. His photography skills are incredible and he was dedicated not just to getting a few good shots but to making every picture look beautiful. He has an eye for finding great locations that make for gorgeous photos and provides you with any other guidance that you need. We couldn't be happier with the pictures that we will now get to enjoy for a lifetime. Would recommend him to anyone who wants an album full of amazing pictures! :)

• F

fallon · Married on 11/14/2015

We originally met Marc through our planner, who had sent us eight different photographers. Without discussion, we both wanted to meet Marc immediately. We clicked on the first visit and it was history from then on. From our engagement shoot on cinco de mayo to a quick rendezvous at our favorite wine bar before the wedding, every moment with Marc was unforgettable. He is so talented, genuine and entertaining. The bridal party pictures were done so quickly that i curiously wondered how they were to turn out. He caught every moment so quickly, we were done with ample time to enjoy the cocktail hour. Moments with my family, after the ceremony, were captured and remain our most treasured pictures. We had no idea that any one was shooting behind us. EVERY SINGLE PERSON I have showed our photos to have gasped in disbelief on how beautiful our pictures are. His vision comes to life and you will relive your day through his eyes. Thank you, Marc. <3 u.

Laurin · Married on 10/03/2015

We met with 6 different photographers, but when we sat down with Marc we knew he was it. He just meshed so well with our personalities and made us feel so comfortable. We knew this would be key when having the best photos taken of us. Of course when we looked at all of his work it was beautiful and the exact style we was looking for to capture our big day. Our wedding photos were ready the day we got back from our honeymoon and they are gorgeous! My friends and family our so thrilled with all the beautiful moments that were captured. I would highly recommend Marc.

Sandra · Married on 02/28/2015

WOW, I can’t RAVE enough about my wedding photographer, Marc Edwards! One of the most important things I stressed about while wedding planning was the photography. I wanted pictures, and I wanted GOOD PICTURES! Marc Edwards provided just that! From the moment my husband and I met him we felt welcomed, valued, and connected! Not only is he FATASTIC and EXTREMLY professional, but also is VERY humorous, vivacious, and FUN to work with! ☺ After providing breathtaking engagement photos I had 100% CONFIDENCE in our wedding photography, giving me a sense of calmness and peace the day of. Marc Edwards took every opinion, need and want that I had in mind and ENHANCED it, going way ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations! He takes pride and has standards in ALL of his work. His devotion to photography is extraordinary. Quick example, he didn’t know we would be at our venue sight and we RANDOMLY ran into him, Marc was not only investigating shots for our wedding but he was also forming a back up plan incase of weather issues. Sorry to rant…but talk about TOP NOTCH service! I would recommend Marc to ANYONE! He is REMARKABLY gifted at capturing REAL LIFE moments for what they really are. Thank you Marc, for not only providing OUTSTANDING services, but also for being personable and taking the time to build a relationship with JJ and I. You helped our wedding dreams become a reality, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! ☺

-Sandra Crumbley

Emma · Married on 12/20/2014

Marc is amazing and professional. We love our wedding photos. He did a great job capturing our wedding day exactly how we wanted. The details, the emotions, and the happy family and friends, those sweet memories are all in the photos and we would treasure them in a life time. We are so lucky to have Marc as our wedding photographer who is also sweet and fun to work with. We would highly recommend them to our friends.

Kristine · Married on 12/14/2014

I recently got married just over a month ago in Sarasota, Fl. While planning for our wedding, I knew I needed to have a professional photographer. I didn't want just want any photographer who could take photos, cause I figured could have had someone in my family do that. I wanted someone who could capture that priceless beautiful moment in every picture, where I could look back at my photos and relive that moment. Marc Edwards did just that. Even when I was searching for a photographer on WeddingWire, the second I looked at his page and through his online albums of other couples, I knew right away he was going to be my wedding photographer.

Working with Marc was absolutely wonderful. He makes you feel comfortable and beautiful in every shot. He is also very flexible with every request you have, and understanding of each and every one of your needs. If you want someone who is professional, amazing to work with, and makes absolutely gorgeous wedding photos, I 100% recommend choosing Marc Edwards as your photographer.

Kelsey · Married on 11/22/2014

Marc honestly was one of the best parts about the wedding and planning process. He was the first photographer I made an appointment with and I am so thankful I did. He immediately made me feel welcome and comfortable. What I instantly noticed is Marc values establishing a friendship with his “customers.” He truly wants to know you and share in making your wedding day special. He is extremely professional but rather than being stiff and impersonal, he is warm and so easy to befriend. He is funny and extremely talented. In a photographer, I wanted someone who would make my husband and I feel comfortable (we never take pictures). I wanted someone who would use natural light and make pictures look beautiful without altering or making them super artsy. I wanted someone to capture us. Marc did exactly that. He has such an eye for lighting and scenery and making each picture special.
    For our engagement pictures, Marc went out of his way to make happen exactly what we wanted. My fiancé is a pilot and we wanted pictures with a plane and on a runway. This is a very difficult thing to ask for but Marc made phone calls, arranged plans, and even drove to St. Petersburg the day before to ensure he knew everywhere he wanted to take us. He did all this for us, knowing my fiancé was deployed and we wouldn’t have much time in between his return and the wedding date to get our pictures done. He then worked hard to finish the pictures and ensure we would get a few weeks to enjoy them in advance of the wedding.
    On our wedding day, Marc was absolutely the person I wanted to be there. It is such an intimate day so it was important to me that I felt he was a friend there with us the whole time. Everyone commented on how talented and fun he was and our photos came out absolutely perfect. There is not one negative thing I could say about him or his work and I would 100% recommend him to any bride in search of a photographer.

Melanie · Married on 10/18/2014

I first met Marc Edwards at a wedding expo, and noticed something different about him. Every other vender at the expo was throwing papers in your face, and begging you to look at their books... but Marc was different. He knew he had a style, a way and a personality, that if that is what you were looking for, you would find him... And i did. I still remember he had one picture of an oak tree as his backing for his both, and I rememebr looking at it saying to my mother "thats it! thats the look im going for!" At that moment, Marc introduced himself, we exchanged numbers, and I have never been so thankful for a decision before in my life. (well execpt of course for my husband ;)... )
    I had the pleasure of working with Marc Edwards on our engagement photos first, and I cannot say enough about his professionalism, and his wiillingness to capture just the right picture of the two of us. We didn't feel like we had to "strike a pose". My husband Tyler and I are a very unique couple, and had the beautiful luck of choosing a day that got rained out after the first few photos... Marc just smiled andwith out a second thought just said "are y'all free tomorow?" - But ofcourse thats not before we all played in the rain=)
    Anyone who knows my husband and I, knows we aren't the easiest people to photograph. We are cursed with the awkwardness of how to stand, smile and move around. like any other bride I was compleatly self concious of my armfat, and if I would have back clevage or not. Tyler was worried that he would look balding, and that his beard wouldnt stay behaved, but in the photos from my wedding, you would never know. Marc made us feel comfortable since the day we met him, he was there to fix my hair, and get me my wine, he was there to calm me down, and tell me how beautiful everything and everyone was. Marc was a friend at my wedding, and in all the world, that is all we could ever ask or hope for!
    Looking back at the photos from our wedding, I am brought to tears ever

Veronica · Married on 05/18/2014

Marc is truly an amazingly talented individual, and he demonstrates his talents in many different ways: shooting wonderfully beautiful photography, conducting himself as a consummate professional, all while being sincerely fun, personable and accessible. The best wedding choice I made was marrying the love of my life, the second was choosing Marc to capture our day!

Mallie · Married on 05/10/2014

Marc Edwards is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend him for your wedding pictures! I cannot say how happy we were with our photographs from both the wedding and our engagement session. He is truly an artist and takes incredibly beautiful pictures. He is an amazing photographer but he just has the best personality and was wonderful to work with. We both instantly loved him from meeting him, and after seeing the amazing engagement pictures, our photographer was one of the ONLY things that I was not stressing about before the wedding. During the wedding not only was he taking beautiful pictures and very professional, but he was also the person that was calming me down after being upset about my makeup. I finally calmed down about my makeup only because I knew that no matter what I knew that Marc Edwards was going to make us look great in our pictures, and he did. He also has an amazing talent for making you feel comfortable in front of the camera while he is taking pictures, he is has such a positive and upbeat personality that it is contagious and you just have a great time taking the pictures. He also has a wonderful talent to just "get" the couple and capture their personalities in the photographs. He really wanted to get to talk to us and know us beforehand to be able to do that. We didn't really give him anything in particular that we "wanted" in our pictures, but he did everything I could have hoped for and more. I have gotten so many compliments about how professional and awesome we was at the wedding and how beautiful our wedding pictures turned out. We loved him so much that we even asked for him to stay after the wedding and come celebrate with us, I think that is probably pretty rare that you love your wedding photographer so much that you want him to stay even after to join the celebration! Having beautiful wedding pictures to remember your special day is so important and I am so happy that we had Marc to capture our wedding day!