Marathon Florist Reviews

Marathon Florist 5
Marathon Florist 6
Marathon Florist 7

Erica · Married on 05/30/2015

To say our wedding flowers were gorgeous would be an understatement. Dori understood my taste and my vision from the beginning, and she went above and beyond my expectations. She is such a sweet person, and my face lit up when I saw her the day of our wedding. When she showed me my bouquet, I was overwhelmed with emotion. I didn't want to put it down the whole night! We had endless compliments on the centerpieces, which looked stunning. The cocktail tables were beautiful, and the sign in table arrangement was gorgeous. The guys' boutonnieres looked incredible, and the girls' bouquets were beautiful. Dori knocked it out of the park, and if I had a thousand weddings to plan, I would choose Marathon Florist every time.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Bruna · Married on 05/24/2015

I could not have asked for a better florist than Marathon Florist!
    Dori went above and beyond of what we expected for the flower arrangement at our ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless and Dori's attention to detail definitely showed in all the amazing flower arrangements. Her expertise was astonishing as she blended so many different flowers together and they looked like they belonged together. Tables arrangements were a dream and we received several complements from our guest, saying they were the most beautiful flower arrangements they had ever seen.
    She listened to all my requests and made them even more beautiful than what we had ever imagined! We are so thankful for all her hard work into making our wedding day perfect for us.

Bruna & Jacob

Sent on 06/08/2015

Monica · Married on 05/16/2015

The flowers for my wedding were amazing!!! I was so excited to work with Dori, as she was so responsive and attentive to every detail I had said to make my special day perfect. She worked very hard to get the details correct, and she succeeded!! The bouquets, reception, and church flowers were exactly what I had envisioned, and her prices are at least half as much as other vendors!! She found the perfect mix of elegance and tropical, which is what I was going for. Thank you Dori!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Marathon Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Monica! It truly was my pleasure! Wishing you both much happiness !

Betsy · Married on 04/18/2015

Dori did an AMAZING job on our wedding flowers! The colors, the flowers, the bouquets...everything was so perfect! And she was very easy to work with and kept everything in line with our budget. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

My husband and I worked with Dori from Marathon Florist. She was amazing! She had so many great ideas and was so easy to work with. Our bouquets, centerpieces and other arrangements were beautiful. I would not change one detail regarding our flowers.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2015

Dori from Marathon Florist was amazing to work with! I got married at Hawks Cay in April. I planned from afar (New Jersey) and Dori made it so easy! She kept in touch with me through phone calls and very detailed emails. Dori respected our budget and did everything she could to make our flowers beautiful. On the day of my wedding I was absolutely blown away by the flowers when they arrived at my suite. They were EXACTLY what I wanted. My bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, and all the other flowers that were used for the wedding and reception were just stunning. I kept my bouquet for the entire next week because we stayed in the Florida Keys for our honeymoon. When we left on Saturday I didn't want to throw it away because it was still PERFECT! Dori I can't thank you enough for everything you did for my wedding! You helped to make our dream wedding come true!

Greg & Jess

Sent on 06/03/2015

Marathon Florist's reply:

Jessica..it truly was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Thank you!
    Dori

Erica · Married on 02/17/2015

I got married on February 17th this year, and because I was behind in planning some pieces of my wedding, I didn't contact Dori until the end of January. She was fabulous! When she received my first message she was quick to respond and was very easy to communicate with. I had a few ideas of what I wanted but I was still unsure about some specifics, but she provided some wonderful suggestions and didn't seem to think my indecisiveness was a problem :)

My bridal bouquet was stunning!! I was so sad I couldn't travel with them all the way back to Wisconsin....

Again, thanks so much Dori and everyone at Marathon Florist!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Laura · Married on 02/13/2015

I worked with Dori at Marathon Florist for my wedding in February. I initially sent some pictures with my ideas to her with what I was looking for. Dori was quick to respond with information and suggestions. Because I was getting married right before Valentines Day, my initial quote was a little high for my budget. Dori suggested some alternatives to help me get to a comfortable cost without losing my overall vision for my flowers and centerpieces. My bouquet and bridal party flowers were beautiful and I got so many compliments on my centerpieces at my reception. The bartender at my reception told me that when she walked into the room she felt like she was looking at a pinterest board! Mission accomplished! Marathon florist proved to be both creative and flexible and I was so happy to work with them on my wedding day. They even allowed me to keep some of the centerpieces an extra day for a brunch I was holding for my guests. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Bettina · Married on 05/10/2014

Dori at Marathon Florist was lovely, creative and easy to work with for our wedding. All the flowers came out beautiful and fresh.

My husband and I highly recommend Marathon Florist!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2014

I was so happy that the Hyatt Key West recommended I use Marathon Florist for our wedding flowers - it was the best decision we could've made. Dori is absolutely amazing and completely understood my vision. She even took extra steps to make sure the ALL the tables looked beautiful. The bouquets were just gorgeous and all of the bridesmaids loved their flowers. After extensively researching florists in Key West, I can't even describe how happy I am that we found Dori - I would strongly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Florida Keys.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Krista · Married on 02/23/2014

Dori did a fantastic job putting together all of our floral arrangements for our wedding! We were planning from out of state, and so I was a little nervous about how our flowers would turn out. I sent pictures and tried to be as descriptive as I could, and Dori far exceeded my expectations with all of our bouquets. They were beyond anything I could have dreamed of - absolutely perfect!

Dori was so helpful in all of our planning. She went out of her way to help us figure out vases and candles, even at the last minute! She is reliable, flexible, and creative. One of my favorite things is that Dori told me she loved the challenge of staying within a budget. She stayed true to her word and ended up being even more reasonable than we had planned for! When planning a wedding - that is almost unheard of!

Thanks so much Dori for all your hard work and creativity! If I lived closer, I'd be buying bouquets all the time! :)

Krista

Sent on 07/24/2014

Britta · Married on 02/15/2014

Marathon Florist is fantastic!! The flowers were amazing and made the wedding photos so beautiful. We received so many compliments on the bouquets. We choose beige colors for the wedding party therefore we heavily relied on the bouquets for our burst of colors. And wow did they pop with vibrant colors!
    I couldn’t have been happier with Marthon Florist. It was more than I could have imagined.

Thank you for being a part of our special day, Dori and team! You are truly the best florist in the Florida Keys!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Nikki · Married on 11/23/2013

I chose Marathon Florist for my destination wedding in the Keys because of Dori's prompt response to my initial email regarding flowers for my wedding. When I met with her a few months later, I knew I had chosen just the right florist! Choosing centerpieces for our reception was one of the most overwhelming wedding tasks for me, but Dori made it easy. I told her my vision and she made it a reality. The flowers for my wedding were beautiful - from the bouquets, to the ceremony, to cocktail hour and the reception - everything was perfect! Marathon Florist was so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Dori was amazing and easy to work with. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I asked for. Thanks so much! Elizabeth

Sent on 11/11/2013

Sandra · Married on 10/19/2013

Martathon Florist did an awesome Job with my flowers. They were right on time and the flowers were beautiful!!!! they were also very preserved the next day!!! Will post pics when i get them. Thanks marathon florist!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 10/12/2013

What can I say??? Dorri, you made my vision into a wonderfully beautiful reality. My bridesmaids adored their bouquets and my bridal bouquet was a dream. You made this long distance planning so easy and stress free. Thank you so very much for making our day so very special. You got my vote every time.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2013

Nice job and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Ginger · Married on 10/04/2013

Wow, Marathon Florist is amazing! Not only is Dori friendly, professional, and accommodating, she has a true talent for creating beautiful floral arrangements. I couldn't be happier with Dori's work. My bouquet was more beautiful than I envisioned. Simply put, it was a work of art! It was larger than I was expecting and I was speechless when I saw it!

The floral arrangements for the reception were gorgeous, as well. She made our wedding gorgeous, classy, and EXACTLY what I wanted.

If I could give Marathon Florist 10 stars, I would. They are amazing and made me the happiest bride on the planet!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Amy · Married on 09/20/2013

Dori did an amazing job with our flowers... from the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was beautiful and exactly how we imagined it! They were delivered in plenty of time and everyone couldn't say enough about the colors of everything and how fresh and crisp everything was was. And she was very patient with my hundreds of e-mails prior trying to figure out what I wanted!

Sent on 10/11/2013

jenna · Married on 07/13/2013

Dori at Marathon Florist did the flowers for my wedding this past July. She was amazingly easy to work with and accommodating. I wanted something simple yet romantic and her cala lily arrangements for my bouquet and the tables were the most beautiful arrangements. She even though of LED lights to highlight the table centerpieces which made for a beautiful view at night. I would highly recommend Dori- best florist in Florida!

Sent on 08/03/2013

I want to thank Dory and her staff for the lovely flowers they supplied to us on our wedding day in June.

They were sooooooooo beautiful that when I walked in and first saw them I almost cried!
    My bouquet went with me on our honeymoon thru 3 hotels in the keys
    before I finally had to say good by to it since we were flying back. (sob).

Thanks again for the awesome job!

Anonymous

Sent on 08/04/2013

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST!!! I cannot say enough GREAT things about Marathon Florist!!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!! My flowers were even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! They went above and beyond to make my wedding as special as it could be, THANK YOU DORI!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kate · Married on 05/05/2013

Dori at Marathon florist created a fabulous bouquet for my wedding. She also made all the boutonnière and corsage for the bridesmaid. Our flowers were beautiful and were delivered to us on time. Dori and her staff are fantastic.. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Kaitlen · Married on 04/06/2013

Dori with Marathon Florist was simply amazing!! Dori was so easy & pleasant to work with. She had wonderful ideas & was willing to take any ideas we had and make it into exactly what we wanted. Her work is beautiful! We hired Marathon Florist to do simple arrangements for our rehearsal dinner tables, arrangements for the chairs down the ceremony aisle, petals down the aisle, reception centerpieces & cake topper, bouquets, corsages, & boutonnieres. There was not one thing we were disappointed with, everything turned out better than we had imagined. The arrangements were lush & beautiful & every flower was fresh & perfect. I know she had 2 other weddings this one particular day & she truly did an outstanding job with all of our items on top of the other weddings she was arranging for.

My mom & I were able to meet with her when we were in the Keys to visit the resort for the wedding & reception, & she was as wonderful in person as she was over the phone. We worked with Dori for about 9 months from Missouri planning our Florida Keys wedding. As stressful as that can be, she made everything so easy. Meeting with her allowed us to come up with a few new ideas to add to our events, allowed us to see more of her work AND allowed us to meet her 3 golden retrievers that she brings to work with her everyday. It was a great experience to have a meeting with her.

For everything we hired her for, prices were spot on. She actually asked us for our budget & so she would make sure she would schedule & order according to what we were willing to pay. She came in under our budget & we ended up with more flowers in our arrangements than we ever thought we would have.

We could not have been more pleased with Dori, her work, & all of our beautiful arrangements for our event! Perfectly wonderful.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Rhonda · Married on 03/22/2013

We recently got married in Marathon in the beautiful Florida Keys! Dori from Marathon florist was amazing to work with! She took the stress out of planning a destination wedding. She answered all questions and emails thoroughly and quickly. My flowers were beautiful and fresh! They were still very healthy and alive 10 days after the event! Thanks again Marathon Florist!

Sent on 04/02/2013