Marathon Florist Reviews

Marathon Florist 5
Marathon Florist 6
Marathon Florist 7

Trisha · Married on 02/24/2018

Dori was a great florist to work with! I sent her inspiration pictures and gave her my budget, and she made something beautiful out of it! We talked by phone a couple times and she was very sweet and really wanted to understand what I was picturing. The bouquet was so much better than I imagined it could be! Dori also worked out how to do a garland for the reception tables using the same flowers (and a bunch of small plantains!) Overall, I was very happy with the quality, value and ease of working with Dori and would highly recommend Marathon Florist.

Sent on 03/05/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 02/20/2018

Exceptional Service! 5* All Round!

We celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary with a Vow Renewal on the beach at Marathon Key, having chosen Marathon Florist from our home in the UK... and we were so glad we did! Such beautiful arrangements! They were astonishingly gorgeous, and my daughters and I felt totally honoured to carry them! They were equally beautiful on the cake, on the arch, in our hair and on the groom and best man, and we were delighted! Dori interpreted our colour theme so well and they really were a work of art - if we lived over there, we would be knocking on their door all the time!! We recommend them without a doubt! Thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Marathon Florist 15
    Marathon Florist 16
    Marathon Florist 17

Stephanie · Married on 02/08/2018

Dori, words cannot describe how amazing you made my wedding day. You worked with my budget and made everything look so elegant. You captured every single detail. It was beyond what I could have dreamed and hoped for. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all of your hard work. If I could give you ten stars I would.

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Marathon Florist 18
  • User7909064 · 1+ year ago

Dori is SO wonderful to work with. I planned a destination wedding in Marathon and after seeing her reviews i decided to give her a shot. Well, I am so glad I did. I never met with Dori just emailed her photos of my inspiration board off of Pinterest. She gave me a very reasonable price and was very easy to work with. She also was flexible with payments and due dates which is very important when paying for a wedding on your own. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, she was so sweet. The floral arrangements were stunning!!! She did everything I had envisioned! Would absolutely use her again.

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Marathon Florist 19
    Marathon Florist 20
    Marathon Florist 21
    Marathon Florist 22

taylor · Married on 12/16/2017

Dori is the best! The flowers and centerpiece she created for my wedding were beyond perfect. I didn't really know exactly what I wanted for my bouquet, but Dori translated my wedding style and color palette into the most gorgeous bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I was so in love my bouquet. We got so many compliments from wedding guests and even other vendors on how amazing the flowers were. She even customized the centerpieces for me to match my "ocean blues" color palette. It was perfect. Dori was super easy to work with, so very kind and was also easy to reach throughout the whole wedding planning process (even through Hurricane Irma). Pricing is also super reasonable for the amazing product you will get. I would highly recommend Marathon Florist for your wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Marathon Florist 23

Melanie · Married on 12/10/2017

Dori was Awsome to work with! She has great communication and she made our dream wedding flowers come to reality. We even got some decor from her. She always texted me or emailed me back, even if it was super late at night! Dori and her team really did a great job with the flower arrangement! The arrangement and bouquets came out beautiful. Dori is great with detail and the colors in the arrangements matched our colors perfectly. I would highly recommmend using Dori for your florwers. Thank you for all your hard work and effort you put into making our wedding the best day.

Mr and Mrs. pokorny

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Marathon Florist 24
    Marathon Florist 25
    Marathon Florist 26

Marathon Florist's reply:

Melanie and Nick....No.. thank you!!!! I’m going to miss our late night conversations!!!
    Had a blast designing your flowers! All the best to you both..❤️

Kacey · Married on 12/02/2017

Dori is a gifted artist, a true professional, and a pleasure to work with. I am in awe of how perfectly she turned my vision into reality. Florals were a big part of my wedding day and I am so thankful that I chose Dori as my florist!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Marathon Florist 27
    Marathon Florist 28

Patti · Married on 11/04/2017

Marathon Florist flowers were stunning! Dori completed our daughters vision with the flowers of her dreams. You will not go wrong using Marathon Florist!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Marathon Florist 29
    Marathon Florist 30
    Marathon Florist 31

Deanna · Married on 05/27/2017

Do it, do it, do it!!! I had to order flowers via email and was very nervous. My flowers were amazing! My bouquet took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes! Dori exceeded my expectations a million times! Pricing was beyond amazing. My day was beautiful! Thank you Marathon Florist!@!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Erika · Married on 04/20/2017

When it comes to wedding planning everyone gets nervous and stressed. Marathon Florist goes out of their way to ensure you are all set, and they make your dreams come true! I gave just some inspiration to Dori and she made everything so beautiful! Whether you know exactly what you want or just need help this is the perfect place! Flowers are great price, great condition and show up on time! Thank you for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Crystal · Married on 04/08/2017

Dori was amazing to work with! I was born and raised in Marathon and when I decided I wanted to come back and get married in Key West, the one thing I knew was I was going to ask Dori to do my wedding flowers. Everything was exactly how I envisioned it and that's saying a lot since I gave her three pictures and three words 'green, white, and like it was just picked'. You'll be a happy couple using Dori and her team for flowers!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Abigail · Married on 03/29/2017

Dori was so easy to work with even from a thousand miles away! We had a destination wedding so we weren't able to meet in person or see sample arrangements, but that didn't matter. Dori was very responsive, full of ideas, and went above and beyond to deliver exactly (actually even better!) what I had in mind. She offered lanterns and driftwood for no extra cost, which was so awesome, and came through when I called last minute asking for a few more than expected. On the day of she arrived on time and set up everything perfectly. I was getting compliments on my flowers all night. If you want a florist who is professional, friendly, will go above an beyond, and absolutely great at what they do than trust me, book Marathon Florist!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Joan · Married on 03/11/2017

All I can say is WOW! Dori and her team did such an amazing job and within our budget. She worked closely with our wedding planner and created one of the most magical set ups I have ever seen. The scene looked like it was from a Hollywood set. Our guests are still talking about it.
    Thank you for helping to create the PERFECT destination wedding !

Sent on 03/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 02/22/2017

I felt very lost initially thinking about my flowers, and actually put off contacting anyone for this reason. I had an idea of what I liked but wasn't sure how to communicate it. I mean, a major color in the wedding was grey. How do you accommodate grey with the flowers?? But Dori completely nailed it, better than I even expected. Even the groom, who was very skeptical of the style I asked for and came out at the 11th hour wanting something completely different (too late hun! lol), was so pleased with the way everything came out. Honestly it was perfect.
    But besides that, she was just awesome to work with. I was out of the country for the months leading up to my wedding, which made talking to vendors difficult at times (as I could not call anyone on the phone). Dori set aside some time to do a video call with me to go over everything and make sure we were on the same page. The flowers were the thing I was the most unsure about, and they became the easiest part of the wedding. And she has cool dogs! Really you can't go wrong.

Sent on 04/12/2017

AMELIA · Married on 01/26/2017

Dori is great! I had no idea what I wanted and was feeling overwhelmed. I let her take the reins and loved the results!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Dori and her team are amazing. We got married 3 weeks ago and I still can't stop thinking about how gorgeous the florals were at the wedding. Dori totally got my vision right away, and executed everything beautifully while staying within my budget! If you are having an event in the keys, Dori is the florist to hire.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Marathon Florist was wonderful to work with. We planned a destination wedding and Dori made the whole process easy from start to finish. She was always professional and helpful and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

Dori and Marathon Florist are the best. She was a pleasure to work with, very friendly and quick to respond. We knew that we loved flowers but weren't totally sure what we wanted. After showing her some photos and few different trials we figured it out. Dori helped us to get the absolute best flowers and decor for our wedding. I wish that I could have my wedding flowers on decoration at my house every day - we actually did bring some home and they stayed alive in our kitchen for about a week after the wedding. Everything was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Dori, in coordination with our fabulous wedding planner D'Asigner Events, thought of every last detail. I am a shark scientist and they even surprised me with elegant shark fins on display at the reception. If I ever need flowers again I will without a doubt work with Dori and Marathon Florist. Thank you so much for helping us to make our wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Claire · Married on 12/11/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Dori. I was planning a wedding from Minnesota, only four months out never even meeting her and she made everything so easy. She totally understood what I was looking for and sent me images until we got exactly what I wanted. They were more beautiful than I could imagine they truly made the day.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sofia · Married on 12/09/2016

I would totally recommend it. Dori was always open to make changes and worked with what you want and like. She works with your budget to make the perfect arrangements for your wedding. We were more than impressed with the beautiful centerpieces she made, as well as my bouquet.

Sent on 01/06/2017

samantha · Married on 12/03/2016

I can't say enough about Dori and Marathon Florist!! I had met with several vendors in person but being long distance, couldn't meet with her face to face. Despite that, I still chose to work with Dori because she just GETS it! It is like she knew exactly what I wanted and worked so well within my budget. She is very creative and reliable- I never worried once about the quality or what the flowers would look like. She was also gracious enough to lend me some decor she had- all around 5 stars! Would definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Martha · Married on 12/02/2016

Marathon florist is the best florist in the Florida Keys and that I have ever worked with! Dori's talent, creativity, dedication and wonderful personality make for the perfect wedding florals! All the guests commented on how beautiful everything looked. Perfection!!! Thank you Dori!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

Marathon Florist, aka Dori, is absolutely amazing. She exceeded my expectations and turned my dream wedding into so much more than I could have ever imagined! From the first meeting, she understood my vision and then some. I was absolutely thrilled with our floral arrangements (even my husband commented on a few of the special touches!) and our guests, family & photographers were just as enthralled. Can not say enough good things about this business!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Krista · Married on 11/12/2016

Dori with Marathon florist was wonderful!! I was planning my wedding in the Keys from Sarasota and she was always so helpful and responsive through emails! I sent her inspiration pictures and gave her an idea of what I wanted and the day of the wedding I was blown away! She really brought my vision to life! Dori definitely has an eye for flowers and is so great at what she does. She came by the room herself the day of the wedding to drop off the personals, so sweet! All of the arrangements were beautiful! I am so glad we chose her for our wedding and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2018

We absolutely loved the flowers at our wedding! The bouquets were amazing and the centerpeices were beautiful! Dori is great and I totally recommend her for any event!

Sent on 11/19/2016