Marah Cole Designs Reviews

143 | Inver Grove Heights, MN

143 Reviews for Marah Cole Designs

We used Marah Cole Designs for our wedding flowers--and they turned out just beautiful! We had a pretty general idea of what we wanted for flowers & centerpieces, but Marah was able to quickly pick up on our taste/style, and we ended up with exactly what we wanted! In addition, Marah is very flexible, and allowed us to make some last minute changes with no trouble. If you want some beautiful flowers made by a wonderful & professional person, Marah is your gal!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Marah did an exceptional job! We received so many compliments on our beautiful flowers and they lasted for days. I have already referred a few friends to her for their upcoming events.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

Marah was able to help us out last minute. She was very flexible when I had to make changes and she offered knowledgable suggestions to my own ideas. We were very satisfied with our flowers. They were whimsical on our special day.

Sent on 10/19/2015

We would highly recommend Marah Cole Designs. She was very professional, organized and we felt it was a great value. Marah is very easy going and kept in contact with us throughout the wedding planning process. She was very responsive. On the day of the wedding she delivered very beautiful and unique flowers for our wedding. We were very pleased. The quality was excellent!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Marah is enthusiastic as well as talented. We had a little bit off the wall idea for our centerpieces and she jumped right on board. All of the flowers for the wedding were spectacular. She communicated very well, kept to her bid, and was pleasant & professional every step of the way. We could not have been happier and would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Rebekah · Married on 09/18/2015

Marah was absolutely incredible to work with. She listened to what we were envisioning for our flowers, centerpieces and aisle decorations, worked with us on our price range, and made everything come alive. The flowers were stunning! I definitely recommend working with her for your wedding flowers!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Marah was fantastic to work with, and her prices are very affordable. The flowers were of excellent quality and were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

We (yes, "we" surprisingly flowers were a big deal for my husband, who would have thought!) met several florists and Marah has been by far our favorite. Let's make it clear, we had no connection with any other florist but we loved Marah right away. I remember looking at my husband while we were speaking to her and he gave me that smile "yes! she is the one!". It was so obvious! she was interested and enthusiastic about our ideas and she was understanding what we were looking for. We came with a big challenge for her as our budget was small and our expectation were high, we asked for 6 totally different centerpieces with a very modern look and OMG I wish I could add pictures to this review!!!! It was perfect! And I'm not even talking about my bouquet (it was prettier than I imagined). Also I should mentioned that to help with our budget she suggested to use some of our centerpieces as altar and she was right it worked perfectly. Finally, we gave away our centerpieces at the end of the day and our guest called us back to tell us that the centerpieces stayed nice and fresh for a long time which tells you a lot about the flower quality! If we had to do it all over again we would for sure work again with Marah

Sent on 10/30/2015

Marah did a wonderful, wonderful job with our wedding flowers. She has an artistic eye and vision like no other! She listened to my ideas and then made them even better! I interviewed a few custom floral artists before choosing Marah. We received many compliments on our bouquets and arch/head table arrangement. You can't go wrong with choosing Marah!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

I cannot speak more highly about Marah! She is not only extremely talented, but easy to work with as well! When my husband and I first sat down with her to talk about what we wanted for wedding flowers, we were impressed. We could definitely tell she knew what she was doing! Our flowers for the day of the wedding were breathtaking - they were even more beautiful than I had imagined! If you want a florist that will listen to what you want, keep you on budget, and give you gorgeous arrangements, choose Marah!

Sent on 07/14/2015

I was referred to Marah by a coworker and could not have found a better florist if I tried. I was impressed with her through the entire process. She was so easy to work with and completely understanding of our budget. She incorporated the flowers that we really want to use and also had some suggestions which really helped pull everything together.

I received so many compliments the day of the wedding on how great the flowers looked. They were beautiful and looked even better than I ever could have imagined! I would recommend Marah to anyone looking for a fantastic florist who is passionate about what she does!

Sent on 07/21/2015

We had a wonderful experience working with Marah Cole Designs. Planning a twin-cities wedding from out of state was stressful but Marah put us at ease. She was flexible with her availability and was quick to respond to questions. She made incredible flower displays for what felt like a limited budget.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Michaela · Married on 06/12/2015

Marah Cole Designs was a great choice for my wedding floral arrangements all around! When I first met with Marah I gave her my flower budget and she made sure to tell me which flowers would work and would not work with the budget. She was very professional and kept in touch with me months and days before the wedding. She was open to my ideas and added in her expertise. The flower arrangements were beautiful and perfect for the "best day of my life". I highly recommend Marah because of her honesty, helpfulness, professionalism, expertise, and her amazing products.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Krista · Married on 06/06/2015

Marah Cole Designs did an outstanding job at our June wedding. From the very first meeting, Marah was careful to listen to every detail and strived to capture what we envisioned for our special day. On our wedding day, we were blown away by the flowers! The floral displays were simply magical and far above and beyond what we could have imagined. Everything was so vibrant and assembled with a very artistic eye and attention to detail. We highly recommend Marah Cole Designs!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Linda · Married on 05/30/2015

Marah was very helpful and professional. She worked with us on everything we wanted and gave suggestions. She also put together artificial aisle pew decorations that I had already purchased and did a beautiful job. She is very flexible and did a great job.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Pete · Married on 05/23/2015

Marah worked within our budget and had great ideas. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Krista · Married on 05/22/2015

Marah was fantastic! After one meeting with her, I knew I wanted to have her do my flowers. She not only had excellent design skills and the expertise to meet my vision for our wedding, she was also more than willing to work with me on pricing for our budget and making any adjustments along the way. I didn't have one thing to worry about during planning, when it came to our flowers. I definitely recommend Marah Cole Designs!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2014

I as so happy we chose Marah as our florist! When the wedding is over, all that's left is memories and pictures...and what's in lots of pictures? FLOWERS!!! I knew what flowers I was interested in and I had a vision for how to tie them in to my centerpieces. Marah expanded on my vision, and created a ballroom that took my breath away. She is easy to work with, understands a budget, and makes suggestions within your budget to make your dream come true. I can't thank Marah enough, she went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Very flexible and stuck to my budget.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Krista · Married on 09/26/2014

Marah has a wonderful eye for beautiful arrangements. We told her what colors we wanted and she had ideas in minutes! She was very punctual for everything leading up to and at the wedding. She always responded right away to questions and our possible concerns. I would highly recommend Marah to anyone looking for perfection on their special day!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Kristine · Married on 09/06/2014

Marah Cole Designs did an amazing job for our wedding! The flowers were exactly what I pictured and really helped make the day more beautiful! Marah was great to work with, very professional and responsive! Thanks Marah!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Erin · Married on 08/30/2014

Marah was excellent! From our first meeting to knowing nothing about flowers until the last week of last minute changes, Marah was so flexible and willing to make things absolutely perfect! The arrangements and bouquets where beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Marah is an absolutely AMAZING florist! The bouquets and boutonnieres we ordered were so gorgeous I can not even put them into words!!! I had asked for bright pinks, yellows and purples in my bouquet and I received exactly what I asked for. When we first met with Marah my fiance and I had ideas of what we liked, but were kind of lost as to what flowers we should choose. Marah brought books full of photos of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc, with to our first meeting and we browsed through and picked out what we liked. She was very honest with us of what flowers would hold up in the July heat and what flowers would wilt before the ceremony was over. I really liked Marah's honesty and she really took the time to get to know what we really wanted for our flowers. I received so many positive comments about our flowers on my wedding day and even now when people see the wedding photos with the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets people are stunned at how bright and beautiful they are in pictures. The bouquets and boutonnieres lasted through hundreds of pictures and muggy weather. The centerpiece Marah created for the church was large, yet not overpowering for the alter. We asked for fresh flowers for our wedding cake and when we viewed our wedding cake for the first time, I didn't want to cut into it because of all pink roses decorating our cake and rose petals on the table. I would recommend Marah Cole Designs to any couple getting married. My flowers were more beautiful and stunning than I thought they possibly could be!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Working with Marah was such a pleasure, and we couldn't have been happier with how the flowers turned out. Our first meeting she showed us some books with some of her example pieces which were all gorgeous, and then after a few questions we were able to develop a plan of what we wanted, while keeping in mind our price range. On our wedding day, she setup the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful. The pictures on her website don't even do her work justice.

Sent on 08/22/2014

I got married in Minnesota on May 10, 2014, but wanted a spring garden feel without getting married outdoors. Marah was perfect in helping me plan and execute phenomenal archways bursting with flowers, greens, and moss. She took on a huge challenge when she said yes to working with me, but came through for me 110%!!! She MORE than amazed me with her artistic talent and creative ideas that went along so beautifully with what I was envisioning. Also, my bridal bouquet was SENSATIONALLY beautiful...I mean drop-dead-gorgeously beautiful. I am a super picky flower person and wanted to avoid run-of-the-mill flowers and having my flowers look tired by the end of the wedding reception...but Marah's flowers were the very freshest, most exquisitely chosen and arranged creations I have EVER SEEN!! I look at my wedding photos with such delight. I continue to reap the benefit of having chosen Marah every single time I look at my photos. Her flowers live on and on and on in my photos, and truly make me so happy I chose her for such an important element of my Big Day. Thank you, Marah, for being amazing to work with leading up to the wedding, as well as the day of. If you get a chance, chose Marah! She is amazing!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2014