Marah Cole Designs Reviews

143 | Inver Grove Heights, MN

143 Reviews for Marah Cole Designs

Kelli · Married on 02/16/2018

Marah was amazing to work with! She went above and beyond providing us with beautiful flowers (which is impressive seeing our wedding date was February 16th...2days after Valentine’s Day!)

I so appreciated her calm presence on our wedding day and she worked behind the scenes to transform our reception area into something beautiful.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Holly · Married on 10/14/2017

Marah was great! Everything went very smoothly in the process, from the initial contact, meeting, flower selection, ordering, and delivery. I did not have a clear vision in mind, so after browsing through some Pinterest photos and seeing my dress, Marah was able to make a recommendation on what she thought would be best. We had a fairly small order, just brides/bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres, and everything looked perfect day of and held up well throughout the day, as we kept the flowers in the vases/water when we were not using them! I would recommend Marah to fellow brides :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/01/2017

Fantastic, responsive, creative w/ impeccable results. I have used her for a large downtown wedding and baby shower at a winery and will use again! Thank YOU Marah Cole Designs for Making Our Events Extra Special. Use them you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kirsten · Married on 09/09/2017

Marah was absolutely fabulous to work with! Communication with her was great leading up to the big day, and she delivered gorgeous flowers that went above our expectations. I highly recommend working with Marah!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Amy · Married on 09/03/2017

Marah was absolutely amazing to work with with! From the first time I met her for coffee, I knew she understood exactly the look & feel I was going for, and on our wedding day, she completely delivered - far beyond my vision and expectations (which are always very high!). It was a total relief to have full confidence in Marah and her team and not have to worry about a single thing - they delivered, setup and transformed our space into something so beautiful, it was magical. Thank you Marah for everything, you are truly so talented, I will tell everyone I know to work with you! :) Thanks again!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Anne · Married on 08/19/2017

Marah was fabulous to work with! I was absolutely blown away when I saw her work revealed at the reception. She was willing to meet at a convenient time on the weekend at a coffee shop for our meetings during the planning process. She completely understood my vision and made it look even more beautiful than I could imagine. She was very transparent about items and prices, so I could use my budget in the most efficient way. She was also very flexible and helpful, bringing a few extra flowers to the ceremony with only one day notice. We actually ended up using her for flowers for the rehearsal dinner on Friday also, and she was able to coordinate them with the reception flowers so we could use them all together on Saturday for real wow effect with the flowers! I would use her again for any floral needs!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2017

I would highly recommend Marah! She did an AMAZING job with all my flowers. My bouquet was perfect!! Everyone at my wedding complimented on how beautiful they were. She is very easy to work with and very helpful. Loved her!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Marah was very professional, communicative, prompt, and responsive. She was always willing to exchange a call, e-mail, or arrange a meeting to review my wedding floral needs. I would highly recommend her for any wedding service. She was fantastic and helped me create the bouquets of my dreams. They were so, so, SO gorgeous, totally aligned with my requests, and she labeled each of them accurately and delivered them to the appropriate places in a timely fashion. Highly, highly recommend. Way to go, Marah! Floral queen!

Sent on 09/13/2017

crystal · Married on 06/16/2017

Marah was fantastic right from the start. I felt she understood my vision, communicated very well, and was fun to work with. When I opted out of a toss bouquet, she de-stemmed our extra roses for my flower girl to hand out at no charge, and we were surprised with additional petals and stems as well. Our bouquets and vases were gorgeous! Thank you, Marah!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kassandra · Married on 04/08/2017

Marah was absolutely fantastic! I had some dice and peacock feathers and she did a wonderful job incorporating them into the bouquets and boutonnieres/corsages. Everyone was asking where i got the flowers from. They were absolutely stunning. Marah was always quick to respond and was very willing to go above and beyond with my requests. I HIGHLY recommend her for your flower needs. It was a little more that I was initially expecting to pay for flowers but it was worth it! I couldn't be happier that we spent the extra to have such beautiful flowers and a wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Paige · Married on 11/19/2016

Marah was absolutely amazing. From the moment we met her, we knew we wanted to work with her! She was professional, prompt and so knowledgeable about her profession. She helped us select florals that were in season and she created the most romantic and lovely feel for our venue. We truly could not have asked for anything more from Marah. She went above and beyond and took our vision and made it her own.

Thank you Marah for the most beautiful flowers. I received so many compliments and am so happy we made the choice to work with you!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Mike · Married on 11/19/2016

I want to thank you for a fabulous job on the flowers for Paige and Logan's wedding. Everything was just how we imagined it would be. Paige and I felt very fortunate to express our vision and then let you take over and use your creativity. Her bouquet was gorgeous and from the flowers on the arch to the stairs, just so classy. I had so many compliments on the beauty of the building and how the flowers just were gorgeous. It has been a pleasure to work with you, you are truly gifted at your job.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

I just got married this past weekend and I was blown away by the amazing work that Marah did with my bouquets and ceremony decorations. She was extremely easy to work with throughout the entire planning process as well. I had NO idea what I wanted for flowers and my knowledge of this part of planning is not very good and she took complete control and helped me create the perfect bouquet for what I had pictured. Not only were the bouquets absolutely gorgeous, but the ceremony aisle arrangements were PERFECT! We took these from the pews at the ceremony and placed them right on the tables at the reception for centerpieces and it worked extremely well. We were actually able to use the bouquets and arrangements at our breakfast the next morning too. I'm amazed at how perfect the bouquet colors matched with the colors of the wedding and the fall season as well. The boutonnieres were gorgeous and lasted way longer than I expected too!

If you are looking for an affordable, easy to work with, and extremely talented florist, go with Marah. She was such a gem and she will create the perfect arrangements for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2016

Other than the color pallet, I had no idea what I wanted when I first met Marah. Within two meetings, she nailed down what became the most gorgeous bouquets I've ever seen. We received so many compliments!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Ashlee · Married on 08/13/2016

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! Everything arrived on time, looked great, nd I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Shelby · Married on 07/30/2016

Marah was so easy going & really fun to work with. Our corsages & bouquettes turned out so beautiful we were so happy with how they looked.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/09/2016

Marah made beautiful flower bouquets, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements for our July wedding! She met us on a Saturday morning to discuss floral options, prices, etc. and brought photo albums with her previous work which helped turn our ideas into reality. She was very professional, personable and responsive to suggestions/changes. I would highly recommend working with Marah!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Britany · Married on 06/25/2016

WOW! Our flowers completely blew us away - my husband included! I had all the confidence in the world in Marah, after sitting down with her and talking through our vision. She nailed it! Flowers were one of the most important pieces for me when planning the wedding. I knew I wanted something bold, colorful and somewhat exotic looking. Marah took my vision and made it even better! She completely surpassed expectations! My mom and I both cried when we saw how gorgeous they all turned out! No matter how many questions or changes we had throughout the planning process, Marah was always positive and upbeat! She made suggestions to help us stay in our budget and vision. She was great to work with and does a beautiful job! I give Marah my highest recommendation! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2018

grace · Married on 06/11/2016

Marah was great to work with! She is very professional and our flowers looked beautiful. She was easy to get in touch with and willing to change a few things as I thought of them. She was timely and flexible.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Lesley · Married on 05/14/2016

We couldn't have had a better experience with Marah Cole Design! Not only did we receive outstanding service, but the flowers were spot on - Marah knew exactly what we were looking for! We are so happy with our decision to work with Marah Cole Design!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Marcia · Married on 05/14/2016

Marah Cole Designs is just wonderful! She knows her stuff and she made my wedding absolutely beautiful!! She worked with me on selecting the best flowers and style that best complimented my budget and expectations. Marah is very professional and kind. I am sooo happy I had the pleasure of having her make my special day extra beautiful! Marah, again, I THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

I had Marah do bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and flower petals on the reception tables. Everything looked great! She was able to tie long ribbons around the bouquets which made for a very flowy and romantic look. She is very professional and great to work with. She has many ideas to work within a certain budget and is so knowledgeable about all the different types of flowers - what lasts throughout the day and what doesn't. All in all I was very pleased to have worked with her.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

Marah went above and beyond my expectations. I can't tell you how many wonderful comments we got on our flowers for the wedding party and at the reception from our guests! She is great!

Sent on 05/23/2016

I enjoyed working with Marah every step of the way through my March wedding planning! She was very accomodating and flexible when I had to make changes and she offered knowledgable suggestions to my own ideas. I was very happy with our floral arrangements and all of the boutionners and bouquets she did, and I even received numerous compliments on them! I would definitely suggest working with Marah Cole Designs! You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/29/2016

The flowers Marah provided for our wedding were exquisite. I was very open to what she wanted to design, and she picked the perfect bouquets. They arrived on time, and looked beautiful all day long. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/23/2016