Maple Lane Farm Reviews

Maple Lane Farm 1
  • Alison

Alison Jordan · Getting married on 10/09/2020

I am blown away by the beauty and ease of Maple Lane Farm

I can’t say enough about Maple Lane Farm. Absolutely beautiful, affordable, flexible, and the customer service is outstanding!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Michelle

Rachel · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful venue!

Our daughter is getting married here 10/19/19. We are looking forward to having her wedding at this beautiful country setting. Justin & Brett have been easy to work with & accommodating to my many questions. We have been excited to see the renovations they have made & look forward to a beautiful fall wedding day!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Maple Lane Farm 2
  • Kalie

Kalie Wuebker · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and personable

Working with Maple Lane Farms was one of the easiest choices we’ve made for the wedding. From the prompt answers to questions to the personalized tour was more than I expected from a venue. It was a pleasure to work with Justin, Tim and Bret. They have been beyond just accommodating our needs. They made us feel like we are family. We are excited for the big day and I know that we are in great hands with Maple Lane Farms!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Desiree · Married on 09/24/2008

I had my wedding at Maple Lane Farm on the boat dock overlooking their gorgeous pond. The process was wonderful and I could not have asked for a better venue! I highly recommend Maple Lane Farm to anyone that wants a special place for their big day.

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 10/19/2019

2.0

Wedding Reception Venue

Beautiful venue with professional and friendly staff. They are working on a renovation and will be finished by the time we have our wedding 10/2019.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Maple Lane Farm's reply:

Thank you very much for providing a review! Don't forget to add a photo of yourself to earn your $50 discount.
  • F

Florlinda Phillips · Married on 09/07/2019

3.0

Great Venue to have your Wedding

We always wanted a farm like wedding and to be married in front of water. This place has both. The staff makes sure to keep you informed and answer any and all questions you may have.

Sent on 07/09/2019