Maple Field Floral Reviews

Maple Field Floral 6
Maple Field Floral 7
  • Kate

Kate Post · Married on 06/30/2019

Better than the Pinterest pictures I sent!

As another vendor in the wedding industry, I was able to meet Albelisa through a styled shoot we worked together. I was immediately impressed with her attention to detail, creativity, and her ability to understand a weddings theme and execute it beautifully down to every last detail. When I started planning my own wedding, I had an idea of what I wanted, but had no specific knowledge of flowers or anything in mind. And as most of us, I was on a budget. All I knew was that if I told Albelisa the general theme I envisioned, she would execute it to perfection! She listen to my budget, and helped me plan accordingly.

She answered all of my questions, put me at ease, and was very accommodating and gracious when I kept springing new things on her as the planning continued! I gave her complete creative control over the flowers, and she made them better than any Pinterest picture I could have showed her! Every detail of my wedding from the bouquets, boutonnières, center pieces, garlands, and every piece of greenery laid down to the last detail was done so perfectly and lovingly that it made my heart burst!! Albelisa truly exceeded my expectations, gave me things I didn't know I needed, and made each part of my wedding more personalized and authentic to my husband and I. Our guests kept raving about all the little details catching their eye that was so "us", and that was all thank to Albelisa understanding our personal style, and her immaculate attention to detail.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Maple Field Floral 8
    Maple Field Floral 9
    Maple Field Floral 10
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 06/22/2019

Albelisa is a creative visionary!

I am so happy that I found Albelisa and Maple Field Floral for my wedding because she was able to decorate my reception so beautifully with very minimal direction from me. Going into my search for a florist, I had no idea what I was looking for or what a good price point was for florals, but when I first contacted Albelisa, she was so kind and pleasant and extremely willing to work within my budget. When I met with my day-of coordinator, she was so shocked at how reasonably priced Albelisa's florals were for the types of flowers she included! I knew I could trust Albelisa to provide beautiful pieces for great prices. I had very little vision of what I wanted with the only direction being "yellow and white and lots of texture" and Albelisa was happy to use her creativity to build bouquets and arrangements that I was so excited about when I saw them on my wedding day! She even accommodated (very) last-minute additions and changes with a smile. One thing my husband and I knew we really wanted was a memorial wreath to sit in my husband's late father's place at the church. Albelisa generously included the wreath at NO COST which meant a lot to us and my in-laws. On top of that, it was absolutely beautiful and something that will last a lifetime in our home! On the day of my wedding, she went above and beyond to make the reception space artfully decorated and she included more flowers than I was expecting, personally ensuring every last stem was in place to create a masterpiece on each table. I was in awe of how perfectly she executed the vision of amazing texture that I was hoping for! I felt like each piece she created was unique to our wedding, not canned creativity that I saw from other vendors in my search. She really seemed to care about our wedding day like it was her own. If you are looking for a vendor to turn your vision into reality, calmly accommodate your wishes, and create something unique to you, not picking Maple Field Floral would be a huge mistake!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Abigail · Married on 05/18/2019

Maple Field Floral is incredible!

Maple Field Floral and Albelisa in particular were incredible. All of our flower pieces (bouquet, boutonniere, flower crown, etc.) were spectacular. Unique, yet classic, just like us. What we really loved about working with Albelisa was her creativity. We got married at a nontraditional venue (an art museum with three separate buildings) and she went out of her way to really get to know the venue and the layout to come up with the perfect pieces to enhance the space (lanterns, candles, more flowers, etc.). Albelisa was extremely professional and courteous from start to finish. We can't recommend her and Maple Field Floral highly enough. Book them asap!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 03/09/2019

Beyond my dreams and expectations!

Albelisa and her team took my vision and made it into a complete reality. I originally didn't see having flowers in my wedding out of fear that no one would be able to give me what I was dreaming of until I came across Maple Field on social media. She went above and beyond to work with me and make sure my day looked exactly how I wanted. And when the day came and she wasn't feeling well, she still showed up and my jaw dropped when I walked into the ballroom and saw her work. My bouquet was INCREDIBLE and I am still getting compliments on it. Trust her with your vision and let her do the rest, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Maple Field Floral 19
    Maple Field Floral 20
    Maple Field Floral 21

Robyn · Married on 10/07/2018

Going with Albelisa and Maple Field Floral was SUCH a good choice! I sent her the colors I had in my head (and on my Pinterest) and she executed something so beautiful I could not have dreamed it up. A week before my wedding, I added a bunch of florals at the last minute and she absolutely nailed it (and was really nice about it!). My bouquet was perfection, my bridesmaids couldn't believe how gorgeous their flowers were, and the centerpieces were dreamy. She's really responsive, super reasonable, and way too talented. My Pinterest dreams came true. Thank you Albelisa!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Maple Field Floral 22
    Maple Field Floral 23
    Maple Field Floral 24
    Maple Field Floral 25

Lucy · Married on 12/10/2017

Albelisa, is very knowledgeable to what’s in season, local or outsourced which helped tremendously in picking the fresh flowers we wanted. She designs with love and grace, taking into account a client's vision, color scheme, event theme, spaces and budget needs. It was very important for us to have the most natural, no artificial colors, toxic chemicals in our arrangements and we trusted Albelisa to make the right decisions. She is a conscious designer and it saved us so much time and energy! The floral arrangements she created were exactly what we envisioned! I will definitely be using Albelisa’s for all of our future events, we love her work!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2017

Albelisa did a wonderful job bringing our vision to life for our wedding day! She was easy to work with and always quick to respond to e-mails during the planning process. She also was able to take my ideas, give helpful suggestions, and bring it all together in beautiful arrangements that stayed within our budget and were even lovelier than I could have imagined!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Maria · Married on 05/14/2017

The best thing about working with Albelisa is that she really loves what she does. That means that every question, every shopping visit and every bit of planning was done with such care and enthusiasm! It made working with her such a pleasure. She was very organized and knew what flowers would be most reliable, and all her suggestions turned out right! On our wedding day everything was delivered and set up on time, and every single flower was crisp and fresh! She was transparent and involved us in the whole process so that we had as much input as we wanted, and the day of, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely work with her again if given the chance.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2015

From the moment I spoke with Albelisa I knew that my brides would be in good trustful hands, when speaking with her; it feels as if you've known each other forever. Albelisa's work is beautiful, original and stunning! Working with her in the past year has put my mind at ease when referring brides for their flowers.

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 08/25/2018

#MeetTheMortons August 2018

Maple Field Floral did an absolutely amazing job creating the perfect centerpieces, bouquets and decorations for our wedding. I'm so thankful that they were able to create my vision with just a few Pintrest pics for inspiration. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Andrea C · Married on 11/25/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Our wedding was planned fairly quickly and we had only a vague sense of what we were looking for as far as flower arrangements, but Maple Field Floral did a wonderful job putting together arrangements for our Fall wedding! The centerpieces were beautiful and exactly the size I was envisioning at a reasonable price. My bouquet was really gorgeous and unique. Everything coordinated very nicely.
    Thank you for putting together such beautiful pieces and on a short time table. Andrea & Rob

Sent on 12/02/2018