Maple Field Floral Reviews

Maple Field Floral 6
Maple Field Floral 7
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 03/09/2019

Beyond my dreams and expectations!

Albelisa and her team took my vision and made it into a complete reality. I originally didn't see having flowers in my wedding out of fear that no one would be able to give me what I was dreaming of until I came across Maple Field on social media. She went above and beyond to work with me and make sure my day looked exactly how I wanted. And when the day came and she wasn't feeling well, she still showed up and my jaw dropped when I walked into the ballroom and saw her work. My bouquet was INCREDIBLE and I am still getting compliments on it. Trust her with your vision and let her do the rest, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Maple Field Floral 16
    Maple Field Floral 17
    Maple Field Floral 18

Robyn · Married on 10/07/2018

Going with Albelisa and Maple Field Floral was SUCH a good choice! I sent her the colors I had in my head (and on my Pinterest) and she executed something so beautiful I could not have dreamed it up. A week before my wedding, I added a bunch of florals at the last minute and she absolutely nailed it (and was really nice about it!). My bouquet was perfection, my bridesmaids couldn't believe how gorgeous their flowers were, and the centerpieces were dreamy. She's really responsive, super reasonable, and way too talented. My Pinterest dreams came true. Thank you Albelisa!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Maple Field Floral 19
    Maple Field Floral 20
    Maple Field Floral 21
    Maple Field Floral 22

Lucy · Married on 12/10/2017

Albelisa, is very knowledgeable to what’s in season, local or outsourced which helped tremendously in picking the fresh flowers we wanted. She designs with love and grace, taking into account a client's vision, color scheme, event theme, spaces and budget needs. It was very important for us to have the most natural, no artificial colors, toxic chemicals in our arrangements and we trusted Albelisa to make the right decisions. She is a conscious designer and it saved us so much time and energy! The floral arrangements she created were exactly what we envisioned! I will definitely be using Albelisa’s for all of our future events, we love her work!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2017

Albelisa did a wonderful job bringing our vision to life for our wedding day! She was easy to work with and always quick to respond to e-mails during the planning process. She also was able to take my ideas, give helpful suggestions, and bring it all together in beautiful arrangements that stayed within our budget and were even lovelier than I could have imagined!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Maria · Married on 05/14/2017

The best thing about working with Albelisa is that she really loves what she does. That means that every question, every shopping visit and every bit of planning was done with such care and enthusiasm! It made working with her such a pleasure. She was very organized and knew what flowers would be most reliable, and all her suggestions turned out right! On our wedding day everything was delivered and set up on time, and every single flower was crisp and fresh! She was transparent and involved us in the whole process so that we had as much input as we wanted, and the day of, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely work with her again if given the chance.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2015

From the moment I spoke with Albelisa I knew that my brides would be in good trustful hands, when speaking with her; it feels as if you've known each other forever. Albelisa's work is beautiful, original and stunning! Working with her in the past year has put my mind at ease when referring brides for their flowers.

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 08/25/2018

#MeetTheMortons August 2018

Maple Field Floral did an absolutely amazing job creating the perfect centerpieces, bouquets and decorations for our wedding. I'm so thankful that they were able to create my vision with just a few Pintrest pics for inspiration. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Andrea C · Married on 11/25/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Our wedding was planned fairly quickly and we had only a vague sense of what we were looking for as far as flower arrangements, but Maple Field Floral did a wonderful job putting together arrangements for our Fall wedding! The centerpieces were beautiful and exactly the size I was envisioning at a reasonable price. My bouquet was really gorgeous and unique. Everything coordinated very nicely.
    Thank you for putting together such beautiful pieces and on a short time table. Andrea & Rob

Sent on 12/02/2018