Maple and Ember Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Nikki Married on 07/08/2022

Alexandria is the best!

It was so great to work with Alexandria. She got my vision right away and her design was perfection. She was super sweet and everything was extremely timely. We were super lucky to win our amazing save the dates from Maple and Ember :)
  • Shayla
    Shayla F. Married on 04/14/2022

Perfect wedding invitations!

I would 100% recommend this company to do any invitations. I was not expecting wedding invitations to be so expensive. Maple and Ember created the invitations I wanted for a very reasonable price. She was quick to respond and willing to work with any changes I requested. There was a small mistake made and she quickly fixed it. Very accommodating! I would work with her again in a heartbeat
    Joanna Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Superb, quick and very talented!

Alex was so easy to work with and super accommodating!!! She even personally delivered my order to me! Without any hesitation, I would totally recommend her!!!! She is so talented and creative in all of her work! I was beyond pleased with my order and will be a frequent customer!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Robert Married on 02/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing. Attention to detail. Captured the aesthetic.

I needed help with a small project, designing a logo, for my photography business and Alexandria did an amazing job! I sent her some ideas beforehand, and I really was confused about my overall brand aesthetic at first - and Alexandria really helped me bring my ideas and brand to life. She showed so much attention to detail and really captured both the aesthetic and overall look that I wanted. Would 10000% recommend!
  • Sophia
    Sophia Married on 10/02/2021

A True Phenomenon

Invitations were definitely one of the most stressful elements of wedding planning for me until I met Alexandria. She was an absolute dream to work with, exuded professionalism, and made the entire process enjoyable! Nearing the end, we spoke every day, multiple times a day, and nevertheless, she was extraordinarily communicative and patient with me as we made the most minute adjustments. I have received glowing reviews of my invitations from happy guests and am overjoyed that Alexandria was able to bring my vision to reality. I confidently recommend her services 100% - 50% due to her artistic talent, 50% because she's the human on the other end of the emails :)
  • Jeanine
    Jeanine P. Married on 08/15/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Alexandria was amazing to work with. After looking at Maple and Ember's Instagram page, I reached out asking for quotes on a variety of options I liked. Alexandria immediately responded and I began sharing inspiration for what I wanted our invitations to look like. I also included wording and wedding colors to assist. Alexandria created exactly what I was looking for. Throughout the process, Alexandria kept me informed on how things were going. I cannot say enough great things! I am beyond happy with the products I received and will be back for thank you cards after the wedding!
    Maria M. Married on 07/16/2021

Save the dates

My save the dates came out absolutely perfect & I can’t wait to see the invitation suites Alexandria designs! She was so sweet and accommodating and super talented!! I would recommend maple and ember 10x over!
  • Alexis
    Alexis I. Married on 07/16/2021

Beautiful designs

Alexandria is great to work with. Very professional and helps you create exactly what you are looking for within your budget.
    Ashley D. Married on 07/02/2021

Attentive to detail

Alexandria went about and beyond. She made sure every detail was exactly how I wanted my invitations to be. I recently sent them out and I have had nothing but compliments of how beautiful my invitations are. I am looking forward to seeing what the church programs and the seating cards look like!
    Tori D. Married on 06/26/2021

The best to work with!

Alexandria was so amazing to work with! I’m not a design person and basically had no idea what I was doing and she walked me through every step! She even drove our save the dates in a snow storm to ensure they got to us in time. Can’t wait to work with her for the invites!
  • Litria
    Litria Married on 05/16/2021

Amazing!

Alexandria was a dream to work with! Designing and purchasing my invitations through her was one of the most pleasant experiences I've had while planning my wedding through the Pandemic. She took the wording and details I had wanted and turned them into the gorgeous invitations I had been envisioning! Our invitations are stunning ,- when I saw them for the first time, it brought tears to my eyes. The quality of the paper and printing is superb. I am absolutely OBSESSED with our stationery and can't say enough about how awesome working with Alexandria was! She was wonderful with keeping me informed on what was happening and what would happen next. She sent me a follow up email to make sure we I our invites and everything was how we expected it! She is an Angel & I’m so happy I chose her to create my invitations.
  • Jessica
    Jessica N. Married on 04/30/2021

Phenomenal

Alexandria was a dream to work with! She made my vision come to life and totally knocked it out of the park! Any change any idea I had she worked with it until we found the perfect one. If you are looking for custom invitations on a tight budget, definitely recommend Maple and Ember. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEXANDRIA!
    Samantha G. Married on 03/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made the whole process enjoyable and fun!

This company made the process of wedding invitations/save the dates so easy and enjoyable! Planning any event can be so stressful, but they actually made this part of the process fun. They were so flexible with what I wanted and made sure every step of the way that I was happy with the final product. I will definitely be using them again for all my other events! Highly recommend!
  • J Dom
    J Dom Married on 11/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! What a wonderful experience!

I had an amazing experience! I reached out to Alexandria and she was the most helpful and efficient invitation vendor! She was able to create my vision and get it to me as soon as possible as I am a covid bride and am working on my last minute details. I have gotten so many compliments from friends and family about the design. I would DEFINITELY recommend!
    Michelle V. Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing To Work With!

Alexandria was such a wonderful person to work with when I was ready to make my wedding invitations. I was torn between two ideas I'd seen online, and she blended them together perfectly. She's incredibly creative and quick to respond with your vision. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, I was unable to send out my beautiful invitations, and reached out to her about what to do with them. She was so understanding, and will be reusing the same template to use for my reception next summer. I cannot wait to see what she does, and will continue to do for future brides and grooms!
    Megan P. Married on 12/15/2019

Amazing work!

My friend referred me to Maple and Ember for my wedding. I told Alex exactly what I envisioned and she created the most AMAZING invitations. I received so many texts saying how beautiful they were! I also ordered thank you cards after the wedding with a portrait on the front, and the picture was so clear and beautiful. I’ll definitely be ordering again! :)
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 03/12/2017

Fantastic!!!!

All I have to say is wow! First of all, not only were the invitations beautiful, the quality of materials were superb! Absolutely 100000000% recommend and I will be using her for any future events for sure!
  • Meg
    Meg Z. Married on 01/07/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome, kind, creative vendor!

I had previously heard about Maple & Ember through a bridal Facebook group... I reached out to Alexandria and she was amazing! She was able to design a suite based on our Pinterest and was very helpful and understanding during our communication. She also met me in person to deliver our invites to us so that we would not be at the mercy of current snail mail delays. Highly recommend!
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 03/20/2021
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

So easy to work with!

Alexandria was is so sweet and so easy to work with! She took my vision and made them a reality. We love our invites and stationery!!
illustration stars