Maple and Ember Reviews

6 Reviews for Maple and Ember

1 User photo

Maria Muzzicato · Getting married on 07/16/2021

Save the dates

My save the dates came out absolutely perfect & I can’t wait to see the invitation suites Alexandria designs! She was so sweet and accommodating and super talented!! I would recommend maple and ember 10x over!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Nevin · Getting married on 04/30/2021

Phenomenal

Alexandria was a dream to work with! She made my vision come to life and totally knocked it out of the park! Any change any idea I had she worked with it until we found the perfect one. If you are looking for custom invitations on a tight budget, definitely recommend Maple and Ember. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEXANDRIA!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Samantha Gonzalez · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Made the whole process enjoyable and fun!

This company made the process of wedding invitations/save the dates so easy and enjoyable! Planning any event can be so stressful, but they actually made this part of the process fun. They were so flexible with what I wanted and made sure every step of the way that I was happy with the final product. I will definitely be using them again for all my other events! Highly recommend!

• J Dom

J Dom · Getting married on 11/25/2020

Amazing! What a wonderful experience!

I had an amazing experience! I reached out to Alexandria and she was the most helpful and efficient invitation vendor! She was able to create my vision and get it to me as soon as possible as I am a covid bride and am working on my last minute details. I have gotten so many compliments from friends and family about the design. I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Michelle Vuolo · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing To Work With!

Alexandria was such a wonderful person to work with when I was ready to make my wedding invitations. I was torn between two ideas I'd seen online, and she blended them together perfectly. She's incredibly creative and quick to respond with your vision. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, I was unable to send out my beautiful invitations, and reached out to her about what to do with them. She was so understanding, and will be reusing the same template to use for my reception next summer. I cannot wait to see what she does, and will continue to do for future brides and grooms!

Megan Pfaff · Married on 12/15/2019

Amazing work!

My friend referred me to Maple and Ember for my wedding. I told Alex exactly what I envisioned and she created the most AMAZING invitations. I received so many texts saying how beautiful they were! I also ordered thank you cards after the wedding with a portrait on the front, and the picture was so clear and beautiful. I’ll definitely be ordering again! :)