Manor House Reviews

73 Reviews for Manor House

• Abby

Abby Drew · Married on 10/17/2020

Best venue!

Shannon from the Manor House was wonderful! She made the venue planning process so easy!!! Our venue was perfect which made our wedding day perfect!!! The Manor House is absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • C.D.

C.D. W · Married on 01/18/2020

Fantastic place for a wedding

Loved it. Very helpful. Very nice staff, and the venue is amazing. Shannon was my point of contact and I will say she helped to make the whole process easier for me. I had only 70 days to plan the entire wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Ritz

Ritz Events · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

As an independent wedding coordinator I have the opportunity to work at many different venues around the tri-state. My favorite is The Manor House. I've had the honor of working there several times throughout the years and every single time is as good as the last. Shannon, a sales manager, is absolutely incredible to work with and goes above and beyond for every single client that comes through those doors. She works incredibly hard to not only meet their expectation but to exceeded in strides. On the day of the event, every staff member is incredibly professional, knowledgeable about the event, and hard-working. Of course, the one thing most guests talk about is the food and believe the Manor House does not disappoint. The menu is very versatile and the food is always delivered hot and fresh, with a side of delicious.

The facility is very well taken care of, which is evident when you walk through the doors and are in awe of its grandeur. If the fountain in the Atrium doesn't take your breath away, the gardens certainly will. All their gardens are incredibly well manicured and are the perfect location for breathtaking pictures.

I absolutely recommend this venue for anyone looking for a flawless event. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Nathan Caudill-Oakes · Married on 08/24/2019

Best wedding venue ever

First off thank you Shannon W for making our day so special!! This wedding venue is beyond beautiful!! We had such a great time and the staff is amazing, especially Shannon!! Shannon made the whole process so easy for us and made sure we had everything that we wanted or needed and more!! The venue was clean and well kept!! We wouldn’t have had our wedding any where else!! We are a same sex couple and was treated with the best respect from everyone! The food was amazing and the staff was even better!! This place knows how to make a wedding couple feel like they are number one on their list!! Truly happy with our experience with the Manor House and Shannon!! We can not thank you all enough!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen L Watson · Married on 05/18/2019

Fabulous Experience with Manor House!

My husband Tom and I had the pleasure of working with Madison at Manor House! From Day 1, she was extremely professional, calm, organized, and attentive to all details. She answered emails promptly and made our wedding vision a reality. The food was absolutely fantastic, and the venue was gorgeous. Many of our wedding guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. I highly recommend Madison and Manor House to anyone searching for a wedding venue and coordinator!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Antonella Barrero · Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing!!!

We just got married at the Carriage House and I could not say more wonderful things about Madison and her team! They were amazing! The food was delicious! They were able to help us make our dreams come true! Thanks again Madison and team!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Emily · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best Day Ever! 12.31.18

We were lucky enough to have our New Year's Eve wedding at The Manor House just a month ago. It was a perfect day from beginning and end. Madison was with us every step of the way to answer all of our questions and help with all the details. We were lucky enough to hold our ceremony in the Atrium and our reception in the Manor ballroom. The venue itself is amazing all by itself but the staff ensured that every detail was perfect and were extremely attentive. The food and service was amazing. We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to host our wedding there and ring in the new year and our new life together. Thank you Madison and Manor House!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Jenny Schwarberg · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent experience

We had my daughter’s wedding there in November. The team at The Manor House is very knowledgeable and super responsive. Everyone that works there goes out of their way to make sure you have a superior planning experience and unforgettable event. They are pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. I would definitely pick Manor House again!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • lloydiaj

Lloydia · Married on 04/20/2018

What can I say about this place? First and foremost, it’s a more traditional wedding venue offering a plantation style feel. That’s not what sold me. What sold me, was the several gorgeous landscape. The atrium is beautiful, no matter what time of day. The two gazebos, the beautiful fountains. Just so many places that will make a beautiful backdrop for your wedding photos. The other thing that sold me is the food. The manor house actually adds spice and flavor to their food. And they’re also not afraid to change up the menu to suit your dietary needs. My guests are still raving about those coconut shrimp and sesame chicken skewers. The staff are professional, friendly and very accommodating. What ever you ask of them, you’ll receive with a smile. They really make you feel like royalty. I worked with Shannon, who was an absolute delight. She really does everything she can to help you created your Dream day while staying within your budget. She never once made me feel pressured to add additional items or upgrade. In fact, she actually made suggestions on how to save and get the most bang out of our buck.

Now I have to mention that is pricey however I’m a firm believer in you get what you pay for and the manor House is worth every penny!

Sent on 04/29/2018

J · Married on 06/17/2017

Oustandimg venue for a wedding and reception. Shannon Wullenweber and staff Madison a d Corine will exceed all of your expectations and most importantly those of the bride and groom. Big or small, quaint and cozy they can do it all for you. They can meet any budget to make it a memorable event. Great access from I 71, I 75 and I 275. Say hello to Shannon when you call!

Sent on 06/18/2017
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 02/12/2017

The Perfect Venue for Our Needs

Wow, the Manor House really was the perfect venue for us! The industrial / equestrian Carriage House on the back of their property was exactly what we were looking for: an entire building with multiple levels so we could transition rooms with each phase of the wedding. We worked with Madison, who was more than willing to make our ideas a reality even though they were different than their traditional flow of show. She took note of every detail and seamlessly reworked the floorplan when a last-minute change came through. Her staff helped us unload and set up the day before the event and then took such great care of us the day of the wedding. Not to mention, the food and drinks were delicious. They truly offer everything you could want at a fair price.

Sent on 04/19/2020

Elaine · Married on 12/31/2016

While touring the Manor House, my future husband asked if we should hire a wedding consultant, he explained, if something goes wrong he didn't want me distracted to fix something on our wedding day. What Shannon Wullenweber (Manor House Consultant) said next sealed the deal... "If something goes wrong, you'll never know it".... what piece of mind she gave us! Shannon delivered!! We had the most beautiful NYE wedding at the Manor House! I can't believe it's been over two weeks ago. Our evening wedding began with the ceremony inside the beautiful Atrium with cocktails and party to follow across the hall in the Carolina Room. We rang in the New Year with our closest family and friends! We have received so many compliments on our venue and it's beauty, along with raves about the food and staff. Shannon made all of this happen by creating the perfect plan for the evening along with providing the best staff to attend our every need!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Heather · Married on 10/22/2016

Stunning venue! This was the first venue I visited when trying to decide where to have my wedding and I fell in love with it. The grounds are gorgeous and well kept, the interior is very classy and formal. I had my wedding ceremony in the atrium and it was gorgeous, I just loved the amount of natural light and the ceiling in that room. My reception was held in the Carolina room and it was perfect, my favorite part of the room was the bar and fireplace, very cozy and classy atmosphere. The cost was very reasonable for what you get here, the food is great, and the staff are very attentive to all your needs. During the planning process I worked with Shannon and she is fabulous! She was very helpful and genuinely excited and happy when helping me plan my vision for my wedding and reception, she really takes the time to communicate with you and she was a real pleasure to work with. Everything the day of went perfectly and everything was decorated beautifully and exactly the way I had imagined it. I would highly recommend the Manor House!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2016

I had the wedding of my dreams at the Manor House. I cannot thank them enough for making my day so special. Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very quick to respond, made sure all the little details were taken care of and reassured me that my day would be everything I hoped for...She was just amazing. Our ceremony took place outside at the gazebo area. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and made for such pretty photos. The reception was a blast and food was delicious! We got so many compliments about the Manor House and if I had the chance to do it over again I would choose them every time!!! THANK YOU FOR MY PERFECT DAY!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Manor House's reply:

Thank you Taylor for your kind words. Stephanie and the rest our Staff all work very hard. It is wonderful when their efforts are appreciated! Congratulations on your new status as "Mrs" and thank you for trusting Manor House with this very important day in your lives. Kathy Kinane, Owner

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2016

The Manor House was awesome. Everything went pretty flawlessly on the actual wedding day. They were very quick to respond to my questions and concerns leading up to the wedding. The rooms looked amazing on the day of. We used both the Crystal Room in the main building and the Carriage House.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2016

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to the manor house. It was a little over my budget but was definitely worth it! I worked with Shannon and she was so helpful throughout the entire process and definitely made me feel like my wedding was always the top of her list even though I know she had many events she was handling. My favorite parts were all the different a types of photo opportunities there were with the grounds and the food is amazing! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Julie · Married on 03/12/2016

My daughters wedding was absolutely perfect!!! Shannon and staff did an amazing job to make sure everything went as planned! I would highly recommend The Manor House for any special occasion. Our guests were highly impressed with the food and services.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

I never dreamed I'd be able to get married at the Manor House. But I did! And it was incredible. Everything was perfect. We worked with Michelle and she is wonderful. She worked very closely with us and made sure we were happy with everything. The set up was beautiful, even though we had a dreary day. The Atrium is a perfect spot for a ceremony. The food is the BEST! And the wait staff is very professional. Always checking on us and making sure everything was as it should be. If I had to do it all over again, I'd definitely select the Manor House (and eat even more bow tie pasta!) Thanks so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/30/2015

I could not have been happier with the Manor House! When we started looking for places in the Dayton/Cincinnati area to have our wedding, we were looking for a place similar to the Manor House where we could have both the ceremony and reception at the same location. Even other venues we visited had heard of the Manor House and had very positive things to say about the place. Once we checked it out, we knew this was the place for us.

Linda was our coordinator, and she was extremely helpful and made everything very easy for me, especially since I was planning from out of town. This venue does everything for you, like providing the food, drinks, decorations, and staff. They coordinate with all of your vendors for you in terms of set up/drop off times. They provide several assistants throughout your wedding night so that you really don’t have to worry about the smaller details (family/bridal party lining up for ceremony, getting everyone over to the reception hall, set up, clean up). They really have thought of everything!

The venue is absolutely gorgeous, both the outside scenery for photos as well as parts inside. We chose to have our ceremony at the Carriage House and our reception was in one of the reception halls. We have seen a few preview photos from our photographer, and the scenery is really ideal for photos. Even if the weather is bad, there are several places indoors or under an awning that work as well.

The food was excellent, and they have a variety of options to choose from. All staff was professional and extremely helpful. Although it is on the pricier end for a venue in Ohio, I truly think it was worth every penny.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

Manor House is a truly lovely wedding reception venue. The location also has the option of having the wedding service performed there. As my husband and I are Catholic, we had our service at our church and the reception at Manor House.
    Linda at Manor House is great to work with and she always asked me how I was and how the planning was going every time that I spoke with her. She seemed truly interested in making me calm throughout the reception planning process.
    The venue was set up as I requested and the food was amazing. I received so many compliments on the food during the reception and afterwards. Many guest told me that it was the best meal that they have ever had at a wedding.
    The venue is very classy and southern plantation style. I was looking for something that had a vintage feel to it and I feel that this location made the cut.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2015

We had our ceremony in the Carriage House and reception in the Magnolia Room on March 21, 2015, and had around 285 guests and a seated dinner. I could not have asked for a more perfect place to have both my ceremony and reception at!! So many people have since said the ceremony at the Carriage House was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever been to, and also that the reception was the most elegant and fun reception they've ever been to. Obviously the people make it fun, but the venue is one of the biggest parts of this, and Manor House took care of every last detail and made our night one that exceeded all of our expectations. We worked with Shannon W and she was one of the sweetest most helpful people we've ever met or worked with. She genuinely wanted everything to be perfect for us...she was there at our rehearsal to help out with anything we needed, and she and our bridal hostess and reception hostess could not have been more accommodating on the day of the wedding. From running around to replace dying boutonnieres before the ceremony, to standing with us in the Carriage House foyer to help make sure the processional went smoothly, to making us comfortable in the bridal suite before the reception, and making sure the bridal party had drinks all night....we seriously felt so lucky and special to have chosen Manor House. They worked with me and my parents to make sure we had everything and anything we wanted, and although it was a little pricey (mainly due to the amount of people we had), it was well worth it and appeared to all of our guests to be even fancier and expensive than it actually was. We've received so many compliments on the food (we had seated dinners of chicken marsala and alaskan halibut with mixed vegetables and potatoes) as well as the bartenders and service. We had a lot of drinkers there and no one had any complaints about the bar service...in fact many people made friends with the bartenders by the time the night was over! IN LOVE!!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Absolutely beautiful! Amazing food too!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

The facility and the grounds and gardens are beautiful; the food was excellent. We had many, many compliments on the food and the service and the wedding in general. Many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and Manor House was a big part of making that happen.

Sent on 07/06/2014

krista · Married on 05/23/2014

The manor house is such a beautiful venue. The food was amazing, the staff was extremely helpful and organized. They made sure my new husband and I were taken care of the whole night along with the bridal party.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Steven · Married on 05/10/2014

The Manor House is amazing! The staff is top notch the facility is beautiful, and the food was delicious. From start to finish, Anna, was wonderful. She guided us step by step thru the process of creating the perfect reception.

Sent on 06/30/2014