Mannequin the Band Reviews

35 Reviews for Mannequin the Band

• Ruben

Ruben Tyler Kendrick · Married on 07/27/2019

So amazing

Wow, they really put on a show

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/05/2019

Best party ever!

Mannequin was the best choice we could have made for a party band at our wedding. From gorgeously adopting a Led Zepplin song for my walk down the aisle to keeping my reception on the dance floor all night by playing non-stop bangers, these guys know what they're doing and know how to have a good time doing it. Al was a killer emcee for our toasts and first dances, and Dana was fun and professional to plan the soundtrack to our day leading up to it.
    Then, the talent of these musicians is outstanding. Vocals, guitar, rhythm, horns - no beats were dropped. I want to do it all again with these guys! LOVED!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Kathleen Newman · Married on 06/22/2019

Best band ever

BEST BAND EVER!! Our guests couldn't stop gushing about how amazing Mannequin was. Their energy, professionalism, and killer singing/dancing/musicians kept our guests on the floor all night long and still talking the next morning.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Margaret Forest · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Incredible Performers

Mannequin the Band was better than we could have ever imagined. Having a great band was top of our wedding planning priority list, and Mannequin did not disappoint. They are easy to work with, extremely professional and responsive, and absolutely incredible performers. Our guests still rave about them and say how much fun our wedding was because our band truly put on a show! If you want to throw a PARTY then this is the band for you!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

EXTRAORDINARY!!! Mind-blowing entertainment experience.

I am a recent Colorado bride and was blessed enough to have Mannequin perform our wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about them. Dana was so easy to work with and made everything absolutely seamless. Her professionalism and warmth made figuring out entertainment and music for our big day so, so easy and of course, SO fun. Our guests kept saying, "I feel like I'm at a concert!! This is amazing!". You can not only see but feel how much fun they have performing together and entertaining their crowd. Their songs, vocals, dance moves, crowd interaction, everything – blew our minds. Thank you Dana and band for everything you did for us. Could NOT have imagined the weekend without your presence. XO

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jacalyn Forleo · Married on 09/22/2018

Mannequin MADE the reception!

I hardly know where to begin. Hiring Mannequin to play our wedding reception was easily one of the easiest, and best decisions we made.
    Leading up to our wedding day - they were easy to work with, always communicative and able to accommodate requests. Specifically learning a song for me to surprise my husband with at the reception. And it was a HUGE success!
    From the second they stepped onto the dance floor to get the dancing started to finish - they just crushed it. The song selection was perfect, they got the entire room out of their seats and dancing for a solid 4 hours.
    They pulled the night off flawlessly and we really could not be happier with the evening.
    If you are considering live music at your wedding - Mannequin is hands down THE BEST addition to your event.
    I assure you, you will not regret it. We got married almost 3 months ago now, and people are STILL talking about the band.

From the bottom of our hearts - THANK YOU For everything you did to make our day, the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Candra · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely incredible!! My guests are still raving about the band at our wedding, which of course happened to be Mannequin. Everyone in the band is absolutely phenomenal. They were so interactive with my guests and all over on the dance floor with us. It was truly one of the best parties/dances I have ever attended. Plus, Mannequin even learned a custom song for my husband and I's first dance and Dane found us a horn band to march down Pearl Street to as a tradition in my family. It was absolutely perfect and beyond my wildest dreams. THANK YOU MANNEQUIN!

Sent on 08/12/2018

molly · Married on 07/14/2018

The Mannequin Band absolutely crushed our wedding!! Music was such an important piece of our wedding day. We struggled to find a band we truly trusted would knock it out of the park. Picking a band is tough when you love music, and when you know you both have families that won't want to leave the dance floor.

Well, thank goodness these guys were recommended to us by someone very trustworthy. Because we took the plunge and went for it hiring them. And we couldn't be more pleased!! We heard all throughout the night and post-wedding that the band was AWESOME. Couldn't agree more. We didn't want the night to end. They were also flexible with learning new songs for special dances!

Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Celynn · Married on 06/09/2018

As a wedding planner, working with Mannequin was an absolute dream. Their team arrived on time and created the most amazing atmosphere for my clients. The talent the band has is incredible and their ability to keep guests dancing throughout the night is unmatched. My clients danced the night away and they had them chanting for "one more song" by the end of the night. Would 100% recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding and event band and any of my clients in the future.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kolby · Married on 09/16/2017

Unfortunately, the band was unavailable for my wedding date, but when we reached out to inquire about how it all works we received the most OUTSTANDING customer service. Dana was so sweet and recommended us to a gentleman who could help book a band for us! I am so excited and I know we are going to have an amazing band! I would highly suggest Mannequin! I know if they played at my wedding it would be nothing less than perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Mike · Married on 08/26/2017

Mannequin was perfect at our wedding in steamboat! Fantastic emcee'ing, lively tunes, and really molded to the flow of the party. Hands down recommend.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/23/2017

Mannequin the Band performed exceptionally at our destination wedding in Vail! From the moment we connected with them over the phone, they were enthusiastic, professional and attentive to our wedding details and style preferences. They provided a repertoire of songs that we were able to use to highlight our favorite songs, so the music at our reception was tailored to the songs and styles we love most! They provided music for our church ceremony and Sonnenalp reception, and their performance was more than we could have ever imagined. They kept our wedding guests on the dance floor from start to finish. Even without a stage, they were able to engage our guests throughout the evening. They were energetic, lively and quick to read the crowd and choose songs to keep the high-energy going. We continue to receive comments from our guests that our reception is their all-time favorite, and we're convinced the band was a major part in that. I highly recommend Mannequin the Band for your wedding! My favorite wedding band of all-time!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Diane · Married on 07/01/2017

After consulting with Dana who manages Mannequin the Band, we chose a creative solution to the dilemma of having live music or a DJ for our wedding reception. At her suggestion we booked their 4-piece jazz band CandleLight for the first two hours of the reception - including our first dance and dinner music. In combination, we used their recommended DJ partner, A Music Plus Entertainment, for recorded music during our ceremony and for the dance party after dinner. We were able to attend one of CandleLight's rehearsals and had 2-3 planning calls to make sure all the details were covered. The music - both live and during the dance party - was perfect and our guests loved it. The DJ managed the ceremony details flawlessly, including the last minute change in backing track for my niece's solo. He rehearsed her, made sure she was comfortable and her song was a highlight of the day. We highly recommend Mannequin and their partners!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2017

Wow!! Mannequin was AMAZING!!! Honestly, they made our wedding the most fun night of our lives and kept the dance floor packed all night long. Multiple people came up to us saying this was the best band they had ever seen!! Booking Mannequin was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Dana and team were a DREAM to work with. They accommodated all of our requests with such ease, were so nice, easy-going and FUN to work with. We would recommend them to anyone we know!! Thank you thank you for making our day so special !! You guys are amazing - I wish we could do it all over again!!!
    The Cullmans

Sent on 08/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

After reading all of the fabulous reviews of Mannequin we decided to check them out. Dana was delightful and so helpful! She arranged several meetings for us with the Downtown Band and even called our venue to talk details! The day of our wedding went so smoothly and the band had so much energy! All of the guests at some point throughout the evening commented on how awesome the band was!! I highly recommend Mannequin!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Tyler · Married on 11/19/2016

Book Mannequin - they were outstanding at our wedding. Brought great energy and our wedding guests LOVED them!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Michele · Married on 10/21/2016

We used Mannequin for our wedding in October, 2016. Everyone complimented us on how amazing the band was! Everyone was extremely responsive, accommodating and reliable. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Matthew · Married on 09/24/2016

Not enough great things can be said about Mannequin the Band - I would not have had any other band for our Aspen wedding. The entire band is amazing and kept the party ROCKING the entire night!! Dana and Alan are incredible, they even learned a few songs of our choosing. I would recommend them to any bride or groom. What a night -- we will never forget it!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

I still can’t believe how amazing Mannequin was on our wedding day! From the day I submitted an inquiry, they have been so kind, patient and easy to work with. Not to mention, they are an AMAZING band.! Even months later, I am still getting asked about them by guests. Every time someone complimented the wedding, they also gave an extra compliment for the band! Mannequin provided sound and DJ for the ceremony, strings for the cocktail hour and the Uptown Band for the reception. I 100% recommend this band to any wedding or event. My husband and I joke that we need an excuse to have another party, just so we can hire Mannequin again!

Sent on 11/10/2016

lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

We hired Mannequin's downtown band for our September wedding. They were incredible! Everyone was dancing all night long and did not want the music to stop. Alan and his team were always responsive to our needs and customer service was top notch. Matt and Sarai were awesome and so much fun. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Ali · Married on 09/03/2016

Hands down the best wedding band out there! Mannequin band is professional, flexible, and FUN. My only complaint is that we couldn't have had them play even longer :) Get this band for your wedding and you are guaranteed a wonderful, memorable night!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Paige · Married on 08/27/2016

Working with Mannequin was fantastic. They were very professional throughout and, come the night of the wedding, they were definitely one of the highlights. Our dance floor was packed for the entire 3 hours and many people told us that it was the best wedding band they had ever heard. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

This band is incredible. Our dance floor was never empty and I kept catching myself saying, "this band is amazing." My husband and I were blown away. We were not sure what to expect as we had only heard them play a handful of songs a few months before our wedding, but we were beyond impressed. We had SO many guests tell us how amazing the band was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. You cannot go wrong. And what a nice group of people. This is an easy decision!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

Mannequin is a fabulous and affordable wedding band choice! We hired Mannequin for our wedding reception in Steamboat Springs. From start to finish, Mannequin was amazing. We consistently get compliments on how great the band was at our wedding. We simply asked that Mannequin make the night enjoyable for everyone, and it was an absolute blast! The guests danced all night. The band even let some of the guests jump in and play with them. The band members were very energetic and really played into the crowd. I would absolutely recommend Mannequin!
    (value amount given includes travel fees and lodging)

Sent on 08/10/2016

Megan · Married on 07/16/2016

Mannequin the Band was fantastic. They were easy to deal with, very professional, and put on a great show. We got married in Steamboat Springs. They provided a talented guitarist for our ceremony, and the uptown band played our reception. The band was so lively and fun. They played a perfect mix of oldies and modern songs that kept the dance floor packed throughout the night. All of my guests commented about how fun the band was! I was blown away.

Also, Alan served as the MC during the speeches, etc. They did a great j ob of keeping everything on schedule.

I highly recommend Mannequin the Band! They were worth every penny!

Sent on 08/07/2016