281 Reviews for Manna Music Dj

Disco Ball (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

We could not have had a better DJ. Phil is the best in the business!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was one of the reasons our reception was over-the-top so incredibly fun! We had a wide range of ages from 16 to 80+ and everyone loved the music. From the cocktail hour to the lively dancing, Phil attributed tremendously to the mood of each portion of the evening. His experience and knowledge of music was truly evident! All our guests raved about the music. (And he's very particular and spends quality time planning with you prior to the event to ensure he creates the atmosphere you are seeking.). His timing, expertise, and attention to detail make him the best dj! He even took pictures when he had a moment at the reception to share with us knowing we didn't hire a photographer. He's a class act and looks like it when he's dj-ing, dressed in a tux. He's extremely professional and courteous with guests, trying to play their requests when possible. Thanks, Phil, for making our reception the best!

Profile Picture Dolly, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil from Manna Music was a great DJ. From working with us to see what music choices would work to taking our unique music choices and integrating them so that multiple audiences could enjoy made a big difference. I highly recommend Phil as your DJ.

Profile Picture Amos, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Phil was a true professional and outstanding DJ. Everyone commented that it was one of the most fun weddings they had ever been too, and Manna Music was a huge part of it!!

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil is seemingly a local legend. He is such a nice guy and wants nothing more than to please the bride and groom. He knows how to read a crowd and keeps the floor packed. We loved working with Phil!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Phil is just awesome!! Music is a really big part of our lives, so my husband and I wanted someone who would understand our taste in music and would work with us to play some non-standard tunes. Putting together our playlist of songs for the reception was super easy and Phil made sure we had all of the right versions of the songs we wanted played during our ceremony. He did a great job keeping everything moving through the reception and then kept everyone on the dance floor for the rest of the night - we didn't want the night to end! Phil is a really great guy, really great DJ, and I will be recommending him to all of my engaged friends in the future!

Profile Picture Elise, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Phil did an amazing job! We were left without a DJ two weeks before our wedding. Phil was able to meet with us to help start planning our event right away. He was very professional and made sure he had every detail worked out before the event. He communicated with the event coordinator to keep things running smoothly throughout the day, and he kept people dancing all night long. We received many compliments about him at the end of the night. We would definitely recommend his service!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil is very professional. He is very communicative and involved with our planning by calling us and being particular with details he needed to make the program for the reception a success. He also threw in a bonus by setting up the ceremony audio system. My husband and I loved working with him. Very approachable. He truly helped make our wedding party a blast. I highly recommend this guy for your party!!!!! I wish I could give Phil extra stars. Thanks Phil.

Profile Picture Ghislaine, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Manna Music just did my wedding and I am so happy with everything they did. Even weeks leading up to the wedding day, the DJ would be in contact with me making sure everything was perfect for our special day. My dad sang our first song and Phil, the DJ, was in constant contact with him making sure everything went smoothly. The genres of music he chose was perfect for all ages. He knew how to keep the party going and I don't think half the people ever left the dance floor that was because of him. I cannot recommend Manna Music more. They truly helped with making my special day perfect!!

Profile Picture Breanna, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The dj was very professional and he was very focused on making sure the dance floor was full all night

Profile Picture Kirk, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil did a great job with us to prepare the evening and the dance floor was full the entire night!!

Profile Picture Mike, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent DJ great flow of music was fun and kept the dance floor full

Profile Picture Shannon , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil from Manna Music is very professional and knows his music.
He had everyone dancing all night long.
He made my sons wedding very special.
Great DJ !!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We made the best decision when we hired Phil with Manna Music to be the DJ for our wedding. Phil had come highly recommended by a good friend of mine who also used him for her wedding and now I know why. Phil took care of the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Phil followed up with me a few times before the wedding to go over details making me feel at ease and like he was on top of everything. On the day of the wedding EVERYONE was dancing! He did a perfect job of playing some old school tunes as well as current music to get everyone out on the dance floor. I can't say enough about how great he was. Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Emma, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Phil was excellent!! Everyone was on the dance floor from the minute it was open until we were forced to leave.. .I think people would've stayed another hour dancing if they could!! He was extremely helpful and accommodating with special dances to get the exact music we wanted. He answered all our questions in a timely manner and is very knowledgeable in the field of music! Highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Marisa, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have been happier with Phil's DJ services. He was a joy to work with from the planning until the wedding day. Phil was outstanding at listening to what we wanted and making suggestions on how to accomplish them. His sound and lighting equipment is top notch and he keeps the dance floor rocking. Everyone from our teenage guest to grandparents enjoyed his awesome mix of top 40 and classic hits. There is no question about it, Phil with Manna Music is the best bet for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Steven, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark made my wedding the best ever! He even got the people who "don't dance" up and dancing with the music. He is not one of those that doesn't stop talking in the microphone. He is extremely professional and very easy to work with. I wanted certain music for my bridesmaids that was hard to find and he had no problem delivering. my night was a fairy tale and he made that come true. Thank you so much for making my day so special!

Lana Goldina

Profile Picture Lana, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was great, so easy to work with and really did a great job of playing music everyone loved.

Profile Picture James, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a more helpful, experienced DJ than Phil. Everyone at the wedding was up dancing regardless the age. Highly recommend to anyone in the Chicago land area!!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having Phil as our DJ- one of the best vendor choices that we made for our wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

if you are looking for a hard working, personable, professional to help you on your big day, look no further than Phil with Mannamusic. He went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding music reflected our taste, that the dance floor was moving THE WHOLE TIME and that my husband and I were comfortable and confident with every aspect of our wedding- even the things outside of the music! It was very apparent to us that Phil genuinely cares about the work that he does & he takes great care of his clients. I would highly recommend Phil to anyone!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil is the absolute best! Our wedding was over a year ago and we still have people talking about how much fun they had and the music was amazing. Phil will work with you to make sure the party is going all night long. Very professional and responsive to your needs! He truly loves what he does and wants to see people having a great time!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil will do everything he can to ensure that your day is perfect! Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
Phil did an amazing job. Our 25th anniversary wedding would not have been the most perfect day without Phil. He was kind enough to spend his birthday with us and helped us pick out the perfect songs to celebrate the special people in our lives.

Thank you Phil!!! I am truly grateful that you were there to celebrate with us.

Profile Picture karen, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Manna Music DJ is fantastic! We worked with Phil who went above and beyond during the planning stages and at our wedding to make sure that the music reflected our tastes. He took the time to go over our preferences, and put together an amazing playlist. In fact, guests are still telling me how much they loved the music and how much fun they had. Phil is incredibly skilled at reading the dance floor and knows exactly what to play, which kept the dance floor PACKED. He was quick to respond to our calls and emails to review music and the day of timeline, which was especially helpful since we were planning the wedding from out of state. Phil is a true professional who loves what he does and it shows. Hiring Phil was one of the best decisions we made when planning the wedding. We would recommend Phil to anyone!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews