Manish and Sung Photography Reviews

30 | Piscataway, NJ

30 Reviews for Manish and Sung Photography

Jassi Kaur · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Very cooperative covendor

I have been working with Manish from few years .
    He is such a generous and fun person to work with .
    Very professional and punctual.
    He totally understands others time value .
    Very helpful, easily work around the brides .
    Whenever I do shoot with them , noticed all the models are so comfortable with him.
    He really respects all .
    Of course love his photography skills .

Sent on 09/25/2020

Saba · Married on 09/07/2019

amazing photography and a comfortable experience

great photography and video, we are not used to posing but they hel0ed us with poses and looks as well as acting it out for us made it fun and manageable.
    already recommending them to others.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Alycia Jhaveri · Married on 08/24/2019

Phenomenal, Elegant, and Rich

We cannot be more thankful for the work of Manish and Sung and their phenomenal photography. They adjusted to our busy schedule to accommodate us for pre-wedding photoshoots and wedding photoshoot. Photoshoots can be tiring but they made the whole experience very enjoyable for my husband and I - tons of laughs! The quality of their photos are incomparable. Manish and Sung have different takes on the way they take pictures and having both of them gave us different views on shots taken. They captured the subtleties of our expressions and even the moments that may have missed by the two of us. We appreciate the two of you immensely and we would recommend you both to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Pooja · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Photographer

We had the pleasure of working with Manish for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing. Manish was very quick with his follow up and during the consultation he was extremely thorough and direct. He listened to what we wanted as a couple and also kept our parents wishes in mind, as a result we have a beautiful collection of memories from our wedding day. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Parul · Married on 01/19/2019

Fantastic Experience

We had the pleasure of working with Manish for our January wedding and he was absolutely great! We spoke several times regarding the timelines and what we wanted in terms of photographs, portraits, family photographs etc. He was always so pleasant to speak with and always helpful. On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time. They were extremely pleasant and professional (no added stress on the day of the wedding!) and they stayed until almost midnight (a long day since they arrived at 7am). We got the photographs about 5 weeks after the wedding and they are fantastic. We cannot decide which ones will ultimately go into an album. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Natasha · Married on 08/25/2018

Extremely accommodating, flexible, and talented.

I worked with Manish and Sung for my engagement shoot and sangeet. I wish they were available for my wedding day, however they already had a wedding event that day. I happened to coordinate and communicate predominantly with Manish. He was so easy to work with and went above and beyond to help me out in every way he could from helping me find a videographer to helping me print thank you cards. While looking for wedding photographers, I felt that I was communicating with business owners (as you may often feel while planning a wedding). When working with Manish, I didn't get the same feeling. It felt that the quality of his work came first. I absolutely recommend Manish and Sung and would work with them again. Their photos were great quality, sharp, bright, and beautifully framed. They both have a bit of a different style and you get a range of work. Most importantly, they are patient in working with you through the process. They were one of my favorite vendors!

Natasha M.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Nisha · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Manish and Sung for our wedding was a wonderful experience. They made us feel comfortable on camera, which helped us focus on our wedding and guests, while still capturing all the special moments for posterity. They were professional and always showed up to our events (engagement shoot, Sangeet and wedding) early. They also did a great job balancing the obligatory portraits, with some really stunning location shots. We also picked a non traditional venue, the Bronx Zoo, and they managed the unique challenges of shooting at a working zoo with ease. I highly recommend working with both of them for your event! Manish and Sung are super nice, professional, easy to work with and will capture your wedding perfectly. My biggest challenge is probably figuring out which photos I like best for my album. http://www.manishandsung.com/20550-2/

Sent on 10/05/2017

Excellent.

Excellent work! We love them! Our families loved their incredible work and details. Our only regret is that we did not use their videographer. It would have complimented their gorgeous photos. Editing work is classic and memorable.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/21/2017

I met Manish and Sung in Bali, it was so nice to work with them! They are so professional and talented, their works are impressive and unique. I wish you a lot of success , interesting and unforgettable adventures on your way!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Shaina Parikh · Married on 01/01/2017

Clothing boutique website photography

It has been such a pleasure to work with Manish for my clothing business. I had a certain vision for the type of photos i wanted to launch my site. He listened to my specifications and brought my vision to life.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Shiv · Married on 05/29/2016

We had Manish & Sung for your Engagement and really enjoyed working with both of them. They are a very professional, talented and a creative team. Turn around time to getting the edited pics was a promised with awesome quality of pictures. Looking forward to having them for our wedding and more. Would definitely recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Neyu · event on: 10/19/2015

I had the pleasure to work with Manish and Sung in México.
    They both are wonderful! Super professional, friendly, easy going and fun!

The pictures are amazing! I can't wait to shoot with them again!!

Totally recommended!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

Manish and Sung were beyond my expectations. Their work is absolutely beautiful. I love all of my photos. It's too hard to choose which photos to display in my home because they all turned out beautifully.. The colors are vibrant. They give great direction which we really appreciated. This was a "redo" session after we got our wedding photos back and were really disappointed. It was so worth it to get the photos we wanted. After doing a lot of research Manish and Sung were the best and we could not agree more. Our only regret is that we did not find them before our wedding and went through the heart ache of working with another photography which we were disappointed with.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Manali · Married on 08/01/2015

Manish and Sung were our photographers for our NY Sangeet, Wedding and Reception in July 2015. They also took engagement photos for us in Central Park. I highly recommend them to anyone is looking for photographers. They are extremely nice people and very skilled in their work. They were so organized, punctual and reliable, which was such a relief when planning a wedding. They were very accommodating when it came to certain changes or specific requests that we made. They were able to blend in with the party and capture truly amazing candid moments. They are very creative in the way they choose to style certain photos, and that is very helpful. I actually dread getting my photo taken, but now seeing the final product, I am just floored (and relieved) because they are really, really lovely. It's hard to soak in all the things that happen during a day like your wedding, but by looking through the photos they took -- it brings everything back. The images that they have delivered to us are so clear, well edited, vibrant and full of color. I really could not be happier. Many many thanks to Manish and Sung!!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Kalgi And Meet · Married on 07/19/2015

Manish and Sung

We got opportunity to work with both photographers. Both are very professional, friendly, supportive and fun to work with and excellent at what they do!

We would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Mireille · Married on 07/11/2015

Manish and Sung were a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional and very accommodative. Our wedding pictures could not have turned out better, we were blown away by the quality of the final portraits. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. They will go above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied.

Sent on 09/12/2015

When my fiance and I met Manish for the first time we walked away from our meeting feeling extremely excited to have found them. Manish impressed us with his passion for photography and he kept referring to it as "art" which was refreshing to hear especially after meeting a handful of other photographers who just wanted to sign "another wedding". Manish and Sung have two different styles of photography and together it makes for a great set of photos. They did both our Engagement Shoot and Wedding. We haven't received anything but compliments from our friends and family on the great photos we received.

Wedding is as much a family event as it is the bride & groom's day and they were very good about taking the traditional family photos that both our parents really wanted. The real icing for us however were the natural and artistic pictures they took throughout our wedding day. Our pictures were clear, gorgeous and very unique. They worked very well as a team, were professional and our favorite - punctual (extremely crucial for weddings). We totally recommend them for your Big Day. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Shelsea · Married on 11/29/2014

Manish and Sung are not only hilarious and fun to be around, but they are super professional. I've done several shoots with them and they just shot my wedding. They have a way of making everyone feel comfortable, and they will direct you with ease to make sure you get the best photos! I have had a great time getting to know them. I highly recommend their work if you want amazing photos with an artistic edge that is like no other photographer around. They are also very speedy with getting photos back to you. Most of the time I will shoot with them at night and when I wake up there is already a few photos posted. They are both so passionate about what they do and it shines through in every photo they capture.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Chirag · Married on 08/17/2014

With Manish and Sung as our Wedding photographers we had one thing less to worry about.

They are very professional in approach and punctual with time. It is very easy to communicate with Manish on facebook and over the phone. They are flexible with timing and place. Their photography looks very natural and that is what we like about their photography. We liked Manish's idea of putting the pre-wedding picture on the big canvas frame in the wedding venue. That was really amazing. Manish and Sung tried to make our event glamours. As promised to us they delivered our CD's of wedding and garaba photos within a month which is unheard of.

We highly recommend Manish and Sung.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Emily · Married on 07/01/2013

I have been working with Manish for the past three years and have always been extremely happy with his work. The pictures he takes are beautiful. He knows how to capture the beauty in a person by making you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. He also helps with posing to make you look your best. He knows how to use lighting and photography techniques to create a long lasting, creative, unique, and beautiful photograph. I highly recommend Manish.

Sent on 07/30/2013

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Manish & Sung for our wedding. We are beyond thrilled at how beautiful our wedding images are. They was so easy to work with, and their enthusiasm is unparalled. They was great at giving gentle direction when needed and was naturally laid back and relaxed. Manish made us look beautiful and we couldn't wait to show everyone our album. Thanks to Manish & Sung, we will have many wonderful images to show our children when they ask what we did for our wedding. We simply couldn't be happier and would recommend them endlessly to anyone who wants a genuinely nice, and good-hearted photographer(s) (who also completely rocks at what they do)to capture their special moments to have, and reflect back on forever.
    Best Regards,
    Chandini & Amit Patel

Sheena · Married on 03/15/2013

Manish did our photography for a beach wedding we had in coastal Georgia on the beach... he obtained every moment's preciousness with captivating beauty. I have had so many people comment on my pictures - they look like they came out of a bridal magazine. He has an incredible knack for capturing intimate and creative shots... his pictures have so much spirit and life in them, he really knows how to bring out the best in people and their surroundings. He shot with us he whole day from morning to night including the reception and obtained amazing perspectives with thrilling colors - I don't know how he does it so perfectly but his work is a rare treasure - so grateful to have had him as our photographer for our special day.

Shoma · Married on 12/15/2012

Manish, thank you so much for helping us create such beautiful memory of our precious wedding! Each and every photograph you clicked would forever be etched in our minds and hearts. You have captured us in perfect moments. Our joy and laughter on our wedding day were creatively chronicled by you. I can't thank you enough. Your professionalism and care made our special day a big success. Thank you sincerely... Shoma and Tanbir

Tarana · Married on 12/15/2012

You guys have done an amazing job at my Nikah ceremony. I have worked many times in the past with Manish and I have always known he would be my photographer for my wedding event. He is a great photographer and a wonderful friend. This was my first time working with the both of you together. I am really happy with the pictures and how easy and comfortable you guys were to work with. You guys make a brilliant team. Your style of photography is unique and very realistic. Love every aspects of it. Thanks for capturing my precious moments. Keep up the great work. Hope to work with you two again in the near future.

Sent on 11/15/2013
  • Z

Zara · Married on 11/09/2012

Manish is a wonderful photographer- extremely skilled, efficient, and professional. He knew exactly what we wanted and made it happen. He's also great with lighting and makes every picture look vivid and beautiful!

Sent on 07/19/2013