Manhattan Garden Reviews

Manhattan Garden 6
Manhattan Garden 7

Courtney Frappier · Getting married on 11/19/2022

Perfect Birthday Bouquet

My experience was SO pleasant! Brittany made my vision come true even better than I had imagined it. My apartment looked beautiful for a girls weekend with my out of town besties thanks to her arrangement!!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Hi Courtney!
    Thank you!! It was our pleasure! So glad to hear you had a nice girls weekend! Xx Brittany
  • Angelina

Angelina Bisono · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Such a wonderful experience every time!

I have used this vendor for a few events and even for a surprise delivery for my sisters anniversary and am truly impressed! Brittany makes it super easy for people (like me) who don't know much about flowers and is always able to bring my vision to life! Such a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Rosanna

Rosanna Chan · Married on 09/22/2019

Manhattan Garden is the Florist you're search for!

Brittany from Manhattan Garden was so easy and fun to work with! She did her best to try to understand my husband's and my vision and style. She worked with us to make it happen for the price we were aiming and offered excellent advice in her expertise. I would highly recommend Manhattan Garden to any bride/groom to be if they're looking for a florist that can offer wonderful suggestions, alternatives and customer service.

I felt at ease knowing they were taking care of the flowers and the arrangements/centerpieces and they turned out absolutely perfect. I loved the thistles - they were my favorite and the glass terrariums were my husband's favorite. So glad we could include those. They were delivered on time and answered all emails and questions promptly. All these things made it easy to choose them to be our wedding florist.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Manhattan Garden's reply:

Thank you for the review Rosanna! congratulations on your wedding! You looked gorgeous! So happy we got to be a part of your day :)
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Calabro · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely incredible

For my bouquets I had a million different pictures of what I loved. I just knew I didn’t want white or your traditional bouquet. It came out better than I could’ve ever imagined. She even attached pieces of my wedding dress as ribbons to it! If you’re looking for Pinterest worthy flowers for you occasion they are 100% the people you want to work with.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Manhattan Garden 8
    Manhattan Garden 9

Manhattan Garden's reply:

Thank you love! You looked absolutely gorgeous! We are so happy we got to be a part of your day! Thank you for choosing Manhattan Garden

Brittany Jordan · Married on 09/13/2019

Brittany brought my vision to life!

I am so thrilled we worked with Manhattan Garden for our September wedding. I wanted to create a modern romantic vibe for our rooftop wedding and a Brittany brought my vision to life! She was so wonderful to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Manhattan Garden 10
    Manhattan Garden 11

Manhattan Garden's reply:

Thank you for the review Brittany! Congratulations on your wedding! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together! Thank you for choosing Manhattan Garden for your flowers!

Kathy Desantis · Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience!!

Brittany made planning flowers for my sons engagement party an easy, pleasant experience! She discussed ideas with us and gave us exactly what we asked for!
    The flowers were beautiful and very reasonable. Thank you Manhattan garden!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Manhattan Garden 12

Miriam · Married on 09/29/2018

Flowers to me were a really stressful part about my wedding - I don't know anything about them, but they're SO expensive. Like most aspects of the wedding, I contacted a ton of places until I found one that was within my price range. Let me tell you - I truly lucked out!!! My bridal bouquet and the florals on the table were absolutely incredible!!! I knew I needed a florist because I had a chuppah and needed help with it - it was beautiful. Brittany was easy to work with and truly understood my vision. She was prompt on the wedding day, payment was easy and I had SOO many compliments on the arrangements. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Manhattan Garden 13
    Manhattan Garden 14
    Manhattan Garden 15

Manhattan Garden's reply:

Thank you, Miriam!! Such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations to you both!!

Val · Married on 09/15/2018

Brittany Russell was such a pleasure to work with. Even though I had a small order for our small wedding, I got all the attention and care I could only need to ensure I am happy with the outcome. I wanted off-season flowers in my bridal bouquet, which are not easy to find, but Brittany went out of her way to order them in advance in the flower market so that I have them. She is very responsible, patient, reliable, and just cares about every order, even if small. Thank you so much for all your time and effort to ensure we are happy with our wedding flowers!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Bisakha · Married on 06/24/2018

I LOVED working with Brittany! Right from our initial conversations, she was super-attentive and sensitive to my floral requests as a bride. She is very detail-oriented, responsive, professional, invested and personable. I had described the arrangements specially one of orchids and floating candles and she nailed the colors and look! She made the most gorgeous orchids and roses bouquet for me and every single arrangement was beautiful. Brittany has my highest recommendation! Thank you Brittany for making our special day so beautiful!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2018

I can’t give enough positive praise for Brittany and Manhattan Garden. She really took my vision for wedding flowers and made it a reality. She even went out of her way to add a few out of season flowers to my bouquet. During the planning process, she was very responsive to all of my ideas and changes over the course of the few months working with her. She also worked to keep everything within my budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • David

David · Married on 05/19/2018

Excellent experience. Brittany dealt with unusual flowers and the arrangements were amazing and arrived on time.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2018

Brittany did the flowers and table centerpieces for our wedding. She was truly a pleasure to work with! Her prices were reasonable and she was extremely flexible. Everything was beautiful on the day of, especially my "winter wedding" bouquet!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Manhattan Garden's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Brittany this past weekend for a wedding that was taking place at an estate in Sag Harbor. I provided her with waitstaff and bartenders for 125 guests. She planned this beautiful event from start to finish with lovely details throughout. It was truly a team effort and the end result was perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I look forward to working with her again in the future!
    ~Jennifer
    Long Island Elite Waitstaff & Events

Sent on 09/18/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Britney was absolutely amazing... she is organized , focused and on top of her game. Our wedding would not have happened without her. I would give her 10 stars if there were an option.

Sent on 09/25/2017

anthony · Married on 09/16/2017

Brittany planned our wedding and exceeded our expectations. Her focus and hard work made our vision become a reality. We held our nuptials and reception at a house in Sag Harbor. Essentially we were responsible for everything from the tent to the alcohol. There were a lot of moving parts including cocktail hour, performers, tables, chairs, bars, wait staff, alcohol, dessert etc... and in the end it was spectacular and we owe it all to Brittany. We honestly can't thank her enough.

Anthony Bustamante

Sent on 10/10/2017

Karen · Married on 09/09/2017

Brittany at the Manhattan Garden was professional, prompt, amazing with me under stress and did a gorgeous job with this last minute order. It was a week before the wedding and we needed some additional flowers, a simple gazebo floral feature and welcome sign floral arrangment. So happy with the results. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Karen · Married on 07/26/2017

I can't recommend Brittany and Manhattan Garden highly enough. 3 weeks before my wedding day the florist I had arranged let me down - I contacted Manhattan Garden to see if they had any availibilty and Brittany responded within about 10 minutes to say she would love to help me out. I can't tell you what a relief this was, being from Scotland and having to coordinate everything via email I was in a blind panic about if I would have any flowers at all.

I honestly think it could have been a blessing in disguise because Brittany has been amazing and SO helpful in every way. She managed to pull together exactly what I had envisioned from just a few photographs. From the bouquets and the buttonholes to the garland for the ceremony, the flowers for the cake and the table decorations - everything was perfect. I need to make a special mention about the flower crown for my little flower girl - she looked absolutely adorable and didn't take it off all day.

My day was perfect and everything went exactly as planned, if not better. A huge part of that was down to Manhattan Garden and I couldn't be more grateful.

Karen Edgar (formally Kelly)

Sent on 07/31/2017

Manhattan Garden's reply:

Thank you Karen & David! We loved being apart of your special day!!

Rosemarie · Married on 06/10/2017

Brittany was a delight to work with - made the process of selecting flowers for my daughters wedding a pleasure. We sent her some photos of ideas we had, and of the gowns, etc. and she prepared a beautiful idea board, with options to select from for us. All this was done on the phone, or on line - which made it so easy for me as we could discuss things during my lunch hour at work. Local Florists that I stopped in to discuss with didn't make it as easy as Brittany did. We received tons of compliments on the florals at the wedding. Thanks!

Sent on 06/21/2017

David · Married on 02/22/2017

Manhattan Garden is great to work with as they truly help you find and get everything that you need. They have amazing flowers of all type all for a reasonable price. Check them out!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Tanya · Married on 02/20/2017

I recently collaborated with Brittany on a styled shoot and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Brittany was very attentive and creative offering multiple suggestions to compliment other vendors' vision. She provided a very personable service and went an extra mile to make sure the flowers looked their absolutely best!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 01/07/2017

Manhattan Garden was just a pleasure to work with! She made everything very simple and easy for my planning of the wedding! I could not of been anymore happier with how my flowers came out! I would highly recommend this vendor for any events!

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

Wonderful experience overall! I would highly recommend to anyone! Designs were elegant and she matched the bouquet beautifully to my dress :)

taylor · Married on 10/05/2018

My future husband and I used Manhattan Garden for our engagement party centerpieces and we're thrilled we did! The overall experience was great. Head designer Brittany was able to work with us to create the perfect arrangements that reflected our personal style and budget. They were perfect and got many compliments from our guests. We look forward to using Manhattan Garden for our wedding next year!

Shira · Married on 09/02/2018

Brittany was wonderful to work with! Everything came out beautiful and our guests loved taking the flowers home. My bouquet was stunning!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Manhattan Garden's reply:

Thank you Shira! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! We had so much fun creating your bouquet and centerpieces. Wishing you and Jason all the happiness!