11 Reviews for Manhattan Garden

11 Manhattan Garden Reviews

Brittany did the flowers and table centerpieces for our wedding. She was truly a pleasure to work with! Her prices were reasonable and she was extremely flexible. Everything was beautiful on the day of, especially my "winter wedding" bouquet!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Brittany this past weekend for a wedding that was taking place at an estate in Sag Harbor. I provided her with waitstaff and bartenders for 125 guests. She planned this beautiful event from start to finish with lovely details throughout. It was truly a team effort and the end result was perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I look forward to working with her again in the future!
~Jennifer
Long Island Elite Waitstaff & Events

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brittany planned our wedding and exceeded our expectations. Her focus and hard work made our vision become a reality. We held our nuptials and reception at a house in Sag Harbor. Essentially we were responsible for everything from the tent to the alcohol. There were a lot of moving parts including cocktail hour, performers, tables, chairs, bars, wait staff, alcohol, dessert etc... and in the end it was spectacular and we owe it all to Brittany. We honestly can't thank her enough.

Anthony Bustamante

Profile Picture anthony, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brittany at the Manhattan Garden was professional, prompt, amazing with me under stress and did a gorgeous job with this last minute order. It was a week before the wedding and we needed some additional flowers, a simple gazebo floral feature and welcome sign floral arrangment. So happy with the results. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't recommend Brittany and Manhattan Garden highly enough. 3 weeks before my wedding day the florist I had arranged let me down - I contacted Manhattan Garden to see if they had any availibilty and Brittany responded within about 10 minutes to say she would love to help me out. I can't tell you what a relief this was, being from Scotland and having to coordinate everything via email I was in a blind panic about if I would have any flowers at all.

I honestly think it could have been a blessing in disguise because Brittany has been amazing and SO helpful in every way. She managed to pull together exactly what I had envisioned from just a few photographs. From the bouquets and the buttonholes to the garland for the ceremony, the flowers for the cake and the table decorations - everything was perfect. I need to make a special mention about the flower crown for my little flower girl - she looked absolutely adorable and didn't take it off all day.

My day was perfect and everything went exactly as planned, if not better. A huge part of that was down to Manhattan Garden and I couldn't be more grateful.

Karen Edgar (formally Kelly)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brittany was a delight to work with - made the process of selecting flowers for my daughters wedding a pleasure. We sent her some photos of ideas we had, and of the gowns, etc. and she prepared a beautiful idea board, with options to select from for us. All this was done on the phone, or on line - which made it so easy for me as we could discuss things during my lunch hour at work. Local Florists that I stopped in to discuss with didn't make it as easy as Brittany did. We received tons of compliments on the florals at the wedding. Thanks!

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I recently collaborated with Brittany on a styled shoot and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Brittany was very attentive and creative offering multiple suggestions to compliment other vendors' vision. She provided a very personable service and went an extra mile to make sure the flowers looked their absolutely best!

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Manhattan Garden was just a pleasure to work with! She made everything very simple and easy for my planning of the wedding! I could not of been anymore happier with how my flowers came out! I would highly recommend this vendor for any events!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful experience overall! I would highly recommend to anyone! Designs were elegant and she matched the bouquet beautifully to my dress :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My future husband and I used Manhattan Garden for our engagement party centerpieces and we're thrilled we did! The overall experience was great. Head designer Brittany was able to work with us to create the perfect arrangements that reflected our personal style and budget. They were perfect and got many compliments from our guests. We look forward to using Manhattan Garden for our wedding next year!

Profile Picture User7768216, [Private], 1 Review