30 Reviews for Mango Punch!

User Photos
Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Lighting (1)
23 Mango Punch! Reviews

Walter Suhr and Mango Punch are the most entertaining band you’ll find anywhere. Walter goes over and beyond to make sure your event is the best it can be. I highly recommend them for any social event!

Photo for Mango Punch! Review - I was so busy dancing that I didn’t take enough photos!
Photo for Mango Punch! Review - Never been the star before but Walter made me feel that way!
Profile Picture Cindy, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Very professional had the guests on the dance floor all night long. Mango Punch is Awsome!!!

Profile Picture Ivonne, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mango Punch! was a huge hit at our wedding! The entire night, and even weeks after the wedding people still tell us about how much fun they had because of the band. From the initial visit Walter was very accommodating with all of our requests, offering helpful suggestions and answering all of our questions. The night of the wedding the band was great! I don't know of many bands that would have been able to accomdate a mixture (and variety) of Spanish , top 40, and even Greek music! Mango Punch! kept everyone dancing the whole night. We would highly recommend Mango Punch! for your wedding or next event.

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mango Punch was amazing and possibly the best part of the wedding reception! I had seen them perform 5 years ago at another wedding and I always kept them in mind for my future wedding. So I was incredibly excited to find out that they were available for our wedding and couldn't wait to see them again!

People danced all night and the band kept everyone's energy up till the end! We received so many comments from our guests both that night as well as in the week's following the wedding because everyone was very impressed with Mango Punch. They made our night super special and so fun! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Dianna, 1/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals

Mango Punch is the best in town, they are the life of the party, the music is always right on, fun, amazing and very reliable and professional.
I would recommend Mango Punch for a Wedding, Corporate event, any event he bring his talent, his contagious smile and his genuine self. Good business person and incredible musician, We have been his fans for over 20 years.

Profile Picture Mayte, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mango Punch provided fabulous music at our daughter's wedding. They had everyone dancing from beginning to end. Our family and guests all loved the music! Additionally, dealing with Walter, the band leader was such a pleasant experience. He is professional, personable, well mannered, respectful and very receptive to your music requests. We loved Mango Punch!!!! They are the best. We recommend them without reservations!!!!

Profile Picture User5185958, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Brides/Grooms
Look no further! If you want your party to have the absolute best entertainment then Mango Punch is sure to deliver. Walter Suhr (band leader) went above and beyond to meet our expectations. We met with him to discuss our music preferences and he made us feel very comfortable and was able to play the exact songs we wanted to hear. I cannot express with words how happy we are to have had such great and talented musicians on stage on our big day. I really loved the variety of music!! Not a single dull moment! Everyone was on that dance floor! Walter even makes the perfect MC! More importantly they are PROFESSIONALS!! So if you want your wedding to be the talk of the town you need to have MANGO PUNCH!

Profile Picture Lorena, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wonderful entertainment! All of our guests raved about Walter Suhr and the rest of Mango Punch and about what fun they had dancing to Mango Punch's music. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Walter was amazing! His band made my wedding a night I will always remember.

Profile Picture Liz, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

5+ star experience all around - music, service, energy, friendliness, ambiance, professionalism..

Service: Incredible treatment, responsiveness and friendliness when working with Susana to figure out event logistics. She was flexible and did everything in her power to accommodate our request for a latin style wedding in Austin.

Band: Words cannot describe the energy, vibrance and rhythm that Walter and his band brought to our wedding. The reception went on from about 10:30PM - 7AM. There was not a dull moment on this dance floor and this is greatly a tribute to Walter and his band's ability to connect with the guests, feel what type of music should be played to keep a full dance floor and upbeat environment. Mango Punch's talent is obvious with their incredible music that gets even the guest who thought they would be the party pooper up on the dance floor enjoying themselves. I can't speak highly enough of their thoughtful approach to giving every guest a memorable experience. Almost two years later, we still have people recall how great Mango Punch was and how much they danced at out wedding. As the bride and groom, we didn't sit down for a single moment. Mango Punch made our wedding everything we imagined and more. I would highly recommend them (and already have) to anyone looking for a talented band that knows how to get people out of their chairs onto the dance floor! I'm still searching for ways I can redo my wedding night just for the opportunity of having Mango Punch with us on the dance floor :) Hopefully we can do that for an upcoming event that we're planning. In all honesty, there is no way words can capture the positive experience we all had with Mango Punch... I do have a wedding clip that translates this feeling a bit more!

For latins - Mango Punch has the vibe, style and energy of Carlos Vives. What more can you ask for? Mango Punch also has great songs of their own, a CD that we listen to often :)

Profile Picture Dalia, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mango Punch made my son's wedding a spectacular event. They kept our guests dancing from the time they started until they played their last song. Walter Suhr is awesome is engaging the guests in some of his dance music. Mango Punch's performance is par excellence.

Profile Picture Charlie, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our family just loves Mango Punch! Walter's music is fun and engaging. He and his crew know how to engage a crowd and get everyone moving and dancing. They work with you in picking out the music you want for your party and they even learned new songs at our request! Mango Punch is number one in town for good tunes and good times! Very professional. We highly recommend Mango Punch!

Profile Picture Denise, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mango Punch was fantastic! Would recommend them to anyone who wants a great and memorable night!

Profile Picture Carmen, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We knew the moment we started planning our wedding that we wanted Mango Punch to perform at our reception. We have been fans of the band for a long time and they provide such a great variety of music; we had so many guests and people were dancing all night long!

Walter was great to work with and had all of our music prepared and played some special requests. The band was all set up by the time we arrived and helped keep the flow going all night long even through the breaks. Our wedding was a year and a half ago and people still tell how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the band! We would highly recommend Mango Punch for any wedding, company event, fundraising event, etc... they definitely keep the party going!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mango Punch is the most awesome band ever! They totally made our reception a super fun party that people will talk about for years to come. They had the entire dance floor packed out for the entire length of the reception. People who NEVER dance were out on the dance floor. Walter is amazing and engaging and very personal. He mixed up various genres of fun dance music and kept people enthused. I can't say enough of how great Walter and his band are. They made our night spectacular!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/2/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Mango Punch is absolutely the best band! Walter is a professional; he keep the party going all night. Very elegant and fun!

Profile Picture User4818584, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

If I could give them 10 stars I would! Walter was so nice and made the reception very memorable. Everyone keeps commenting to me how much they loved the music and how much fun they had dancing. Walter knows how to keep the party going and reads the crowd VERY well so that there is never an empty dance floor. Non stop fun until the very end! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Walter and Mango Punch made our wedding day so fun and memorable. Almost 7 months later, people are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and what a great party it was. I will never never forget what a good time it was, and so much of that credit goes to Walter and the band. First off, let me say that Walter was very flexible in meeting with us and discussing what music we wanted at our wedding. My family is South American and my husband's family is from Louisiana and Georgia so we knew we needed a good mix of everything. Mango Punch really did it all for us! Definitely was worth the money to have a fantastic band at our reception. I can't think about the band without a big smile on my face and we are fans for life! Our day would not have been the same without them. Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Mango Punch really made my wedding night fun and really engaged all my guests. I would recommed this band to anyone who is looking for a professional band who knows how to make any occasion fun!

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

We kept changing our wedding date until the church was available the same day as Mango Punch. We knew we would NOT get married without Mango Punch there. They really make or break your wedding and they made it the most memorable and fun night of our lives!
Maria Paula and Santiago Navarro

Profile Picture Maria, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Incredible sound in any musical genre! I loved Walter's energy, excitement, and interaction with the crowd as well as the band's talents! Our guests loved Mango Punch! and so did we.

Profile Picture Magdalena, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

great Latin Band......... Walter hosted the reception and really got everyone out on the dance floor

Profile Picture angela, 3/27/09, 4 Reviews