Mancuso Limousines & Buses of WNY Reviews

8 | Batavia, NY

8 Reviews for Mancuso Limousines & Buses of WNY

Tom · Married on 04/23/2015

I want to thank this company for the highly professional service me and my wife received on our wedding day. Their limo was clean, nicely arranged and designed, and was extremely spacious. The complementary beverage package was great, we especially loved the crystal glassware set. The driver was highly professional, on-time and knew each location we needed to pass by. I can easily recommend it to anyone that needs wedding limo service.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Jenny · Married on 01/15/2015

I used them for my wedding. They offered us exceptional service. We got their best package for a very affordable price. The limo service we received was at really high level. We even got the red carpet. They are highly reliable company that can really add something unique to your wedding. Thank you

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jason · Married on 10/23/2014

We acquired their services for my sister's wedding. Everything they promised, they delivered in timely fashion and very professionally. They gave us really spacious and clean limo. The driver was on time and gave us cozy ride to several locations. He was really calm and positive through out the whole ride. This is extremely professional company that I recommend to anyone needing limo service for their wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2015

On time, clean, and curtious couldn't have asked for much more. Thank you!

Sent on 02/15/2015
  • Danielle

DANIELLE · Married on 02/14/2015

3.5

On time, clean, friendly. Our driver told us he wasn't suppose to be our driver and the one that was suppose to be called off/was sick, so i am just glad someone showed up! Our replacement driver was very friendly but really didnt really where he was going, which was ok, just kind of a hassle. When i first called to put a deposit down their computers were down so the girl told me she put all my info in the system and would call back when they are up. She never called back so 2 days later I called and NOTHING was put in the system besides my first name, and what my event was, not even the date. That was pretty rude, but the manager/owner helped me out with that and he was very pleasant to deal with. All around, I would use them again.

Sent on 03/09/2015

3.6
      2.5
      2.5
      3.5

I wanted a white escalade limo that could fit 24 adults for the day at a fair price (under $1000). We actually had just 13 adults, a cooler, and some purses/bags loaded in the back and that still wasn't enough room for us. It was very cramped, the limo was old, dirty and smelled like cigarette smoke. The A/C barely worked so it was pretty warm, making the close quarters even more uncomfortable. Funny, I heard these rumors so I called up ahead of time to confirm that the limo was fairly new and had A/C but I guess I should've just listened to others. The driver was nice enough but didn't seem to have much experience operating such a large vehicle--he actually backed into one of my bridesmaids cars! Not to mention going over several curbs and almost taking out multiple pedestrians though out the day! He also didn't seem very flexible/ willing to work longer despite us giving him a very generous (30%) tip in advance.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Marcie · Married on 06/01/2018

1.0

June 1st 2018. Did not show up for prom. 7 kids no ride. Charged my card on May 18th. Didn’t answer the phone after 4:00. So I had no idea what was going on. Driver was supposed to call. Never did. DO NOT USE

Sent on 06/02/2018

Tracey · Married on 08/13/2016

0.6
      1.5
      0.5

The limo was the most important part of our ceremony entrance. We booked an Escalade. On the day of our wedding the driver was an hour late picking the groomsmen up in the wrong vehicle. They sent a bus with no prior notice. Putting stress on the groom, bride, and mother of the bride prior to the ceremony. And I did mention this was part of the ceremony so when I learned this information I had a melt down. Needing my make-up to be fixed, again. (Ladies, this is not something you want to do again on your wedding day!) I tried contacting a manager or anyone from Mancuso I was only able to speak with a woman from an answering service. The driver was unable to reach anyone from the company that day either. They did not answer or return my phones and or even the drivers phone calls. On top of that our entire schedule was thrown off and we lost valuable time with our photographer, the ceremony began late, and dinner was served late. After the ceremony three people witnessed the driver looking in my bridesmaids personal bags. The service we received was unreliable, unprofessional and a major disappointment!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016