90 Reviews for Mancini Entertainment / Music Doctors

90 Mancini Entertainment / Music Doctors Reviews

Our experience with Rich was excellent. He came highly recommended from our wedding planner and we couldn’t agree more. Rich has been professional since the first day we met to discuss our needs and music selection. He followed up throughout the process, he edited a song for us and made the changes we requested and we met a couple of times to finalize our music preferences. The day of the wedding, he was punctual and professional. He was always upbeat and friendly with everyone. The music he selected was awesome. He was able to read our guests’ preferences and get people on the dance floor. Everything went as planned. We opt for the dancing on the cloud which turned out to be more than we expected, and produced some really nice photo opportunities. He kept the party going and we heard very positive feedback from our guests. We would recommend Rich for your wedding. (Donatella & Tom, July 2018)

Profile Picture Donatella, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rich is a fantastic DJ and just an all-around awesome guy! He was so friendly and easy to work with. He took all of our suggestions into account, and he was super flexible and willing to accomodate changes as we made them up to the week before the wedding. He's excellent at playing fun party music for both older and younger crowds- he created an excellent balance for our family and friends. He is also excellent at reading the crowd and changing songs if he notices people aren't feeling it. He took requrests from our guests, and I know that everybody who came to our wedding was dancing and having a great time with the music. I am so grateful for DJ Rich, and I would highly recommend him to all brides!

Profile Picture Gianna, 6/10/18, 5 Reviews
2.3

I think it's important to get this review out there, because what you're told you're getting is not exactly what you get with this deceitful DJ. Rich performed my sister's wedding and things seemed to be going great until a week before the wedding, at which point he informed us that he refused to play the requested last song because it was "too vulgar." There are a few things wrong with that behavior:

1. Why did he wait until the last minute to tell us this? This is clearly a red flag, but we weren't able to find a replacement on such short notice.
2. It's not his wedding, we're purchasing his DJ services, why is it ok for him to veto our music choices?

After informing us of this restriction, we asked him if there were going to be any other songs he refused to play, because most popular songs these days are explicit in some form or another. He told us that he wouldn't block any others. It turns out he said this because he ended up playing severely edited versions of popular music, which sounded terrible. In what world is the word "sex" vulgar? This man is clearly projecting some misguided beliefs onto his audience, to their detriment.

And if that wasn't enough, he had the gall to call out one of the groomsmen about "bailing out" on the best man speech. The groomsman wasn't the best man (there was no best man), and he wasn't going to make a speech in the first place. We have no idea where Rich got this into his head, but he embarrassed the groomsman who then felt obligated to come up with something on the spot. Just really shamefully behavior on Rich's part.

If you want a decent level of production for a G rated wedding, you could probably do worse than Rich. But if you're an adult that likes to listen to music unedited and would prefer the DJ keep his silly opinions to himself, you should steer clear of Rich Mancini.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Grant, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt was an awesome DJ and emcee! He played great music and read the crowd to keep people dancing. He was super open to our requests and very responsive throughout the process. I highly recommend Matt!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
3.3

Rich is a super nice guy. True Italian and we got along well. Only complaint is he did not play a lot of our requested songs and seemed to cater to the older crowd, which wasn’t the best for our wedding of mainly 25-50 years old. We asked twice during the wedding to play different music and he didn’t seem to switch it up much which resulted in a fairly empty dance floor... even during the garter toss!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Rich from Mancini Entertainment as our DJ at our wedding last week, and he was wonderful! He had music recommendations for any/all parts of the ceremony, but of course he let us choose what we liked most! He had backup music for our live musicians - just in case they couldn't play for any reason. I would absolutely recommend Mancini Entertainment for your event!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rich was such a fun DJ! My husband and I were not incredibly picky about music and were not sure about what songs to pick for some of the moments during the wedding that you normally don't think about (grand entrance, cake cutting, etc.). Rich gave us GREAT suggestions and helped us pick out all of these decisions in our meeting with him (we don't live in AZ and only had the opportunity to meet with him in-person once prior to the wedding). Our guests loved him and made sure to play every request they had. We are so happy he was our DJ and cannot thank him enough! :)

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Picking a wedding DJ ended up being a fairly difficult task — and we’ve been to weddings that had great DJs with great music and MC skills and to weddings with some not so great DJs, or maybe some DJs with great music but poor MC skills.

We are thrilled with what we got from Rich with Mancini entertainment.

We exchanged a couple emails and had one phone meeting to go over our music likes/dislikes and the timeline of events for the reception. Rich was always easy to work with and we were clearly on the same page regarding music selections. At one point after we had a contract we shortened his time commitment by an hour and he took that time off of his final bill, which he had no obligation to. Rich always was a great guy to deal with.

We had a string quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Rich arrived well early to the venue to setup the reception hall as well as the ceremony lawn as we needed amplification for our officiant. Even though he had to be there to set that up, he didn’t charge us for the ceremony.

He did a really nice job setting up the reception hall. The uplights looked great and the DJ booth had a nice presence (not an iPod hooked into a speaker system). Rich has excellent MC skills and never said too much (my biggest complaint of wedding DJs). The volume of music was good and when he wasn’t playing our specific requests he did a nice job filling in the blanks.

When it was time for open dance he did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor. He obviously could read the crowd and kept putting out music that our guests enjoyed dancing too. Hard to ask for more out of your DJ. When we did a sparkler exit outside, Rich had a speaker set up to keep playing music during the exit.

Rich really did a fantastic job and we would recommend Mancini Entertainment without reservation to anyone in search of a wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Gray, 3/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rich was an absolutely phenomenal DJ. He was extremely responsive, kind and easy to work with! He was also very accommodating. ALL of the elderly guests at my wedding were up and dancing with the music he played. Rich played all requested songs with no questions asked. He had a fun personality and we couldn't have chosen a better DJ for our big day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt Mancini with Mancini Entertainment was an incredible addition to our wedding reception! Matt was extremely professional and ensured the guests keep dancing all night. He played all of the requests that I had made and also had fluid transitions from one event in the wedding to another. For instance, for the father/daughter dance, he asked all of the fathers and daughters to join into the dance after about 2 minutes of watching; which made it fun for everyone and a special moment for my guests. All my guests talk about is how much fun they had dancing because the music was so great! I would highly recommend this company to anyone! However, I am so grateful to Matt for my making my wedding reception so fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rich Mancini was a fantastic musician and DJ for our wedding. He played guitar during the ceremony and cocktail hour and DJed our reception, keeping our guests on the dance floor all night long! We booked with him more than a year in advance of our wedding and talked to him often throughout the months leading up to the event. He is so responsive and replied to all of our questions almost immediately. He helped us to personalize our reception playlist and made fantastic suggestions for our ceremony music for the processional, recessional, etc. He had performed at our friend's wedding a few years back and we knew he would do a wonderful job. He definitely kept the party going even when we had a dance floor mishap at the venue! We would highly recommend Rich for your event.

Profile Picture Janea, 10/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rich is such a good guy!! He edited a few songs I wanted specific parts from in literally under 15 minutes when I sent him my final choices for certain songs for the ceremony, and our first dance. We had a lot of Polish people with hard to pronounce names, and was awesome about writing them phonetically and very respectful. He follows up, makes a comprehensive timeline. and is just a cool dude!! Thanks for making it super fun for myself and our guests, Rich!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt was an excellent wedding DJ! He was very easy to work with, helpful, and professional throughout the entire process. He did an awesome job making sure that our timeline ran smoothly which is key. He was very receptive to requests, read the crowd, and kept the energy going until the very end! We would highly recommend Mancini to anyone!

Profile Picture Julie , 1/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely incredible! Thanks for making our wedding fun and the best party of our lives. Our guests were NONSTOP dancing and enjoying themselves. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 1/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rich was so easy and fun to work with during the planning process and our wedding night was so much more than I could have ever dreamed of. He played several of our guest requested songs and had people of all ages on the dance floor all night long!! We would definitely recommended using Rich & Mancini Entertainment to anyone! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We rented uplighting for our wedding at the Sanctuary through Mancini Entertainment. Rich was fantastic to work with! When I first spoke with him, I wasn't sure how many lights would be needed and what color we were looking to use. Rich was kind enough to bring a sample light to our venue so we could see what the color options looked like on the walls. He also gave us recommendations on the amount of uplights needed, and he was honest and truly not trying to upsell unnecessarily. My fiance and I really enjoyed working with Rich and valued his opinion and experience. He was friendly, professional, and very eager to help. The lighting at our wedding looked beautiful and well designed. A perfect touch!

Profile Picture User4903855, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We hired Rich to DJ our wedding and could not have been more happy with the job he did. Rich went out of his way at every step to ensure we were comfortable and knowledgeable about not only our DJ service but any other aspects of our wedding we were unsure about it. Rich was a total professional throughout the process and kept the party going all night. Rich took time to really understand what we wanted before the wedding so when the night finally came, Rich was able to create the perfect environment for us and our guests. If you're looking for professionalism, reliability, and a great time, all for an affordable price, Rich and Mancini Entertainment is the way to go!

Profile Picture Sener, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Rich Mancini to play instrumental music during our ceremony and also to DJ our wedding reception and he was great! We so appreciated his professionalism and low-key style during our planning process and also on the day of. It was very convenient only having to deal with one vendor for the ceremony music and reception music. We didn't provide him with a set playlist for the reception, only made some general recommendations, and he did a great job reading the crowd and playing music that kept everyone dancing all night! Excellent service and would highly recommend Rich to anyone who is looking for a DJ. A+++!

Profile Picture Ann-Marie, 1/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Rich Mancini is the best DJ anyone could ask for. Rich was overly accommodating, he met us multiple times to make sure that our day was perfect. He knocked it out of the park with his recommendations. He played what the crowd wanted and kept the night bopping away. I can't speak highly enough about Rich. He was another vendor that we hope to stay friends with because he was that good. Normally at a wedding you get one or two songs that kills the vibe, that wasn't the case at all. Thank you Rich for making our day perfect. Rich was a great value compared to other DJ's in the area and he went above and beyond for us on multiple occasions.

Profile Picture Pete, 11/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rich Mancini was such a valuable part of our wedding day. We met Rich and immediately knew we wanted him to be a part of our day! He is easy going, funny, and yet still very professional. We felt that balance in his personality made him the perfect DJ, and we were right. Rich met us multiple times to go over the timeline, music list, and anything else we needed. We would have been happy to give Rich 5 starts before the wedding, and after the wedding I would be happy to give him even more! Rich kept the party going all night. My husband and I planned to leave the reception earlier than our guests, but because of Rich and all the fun he was providing, we were the last people on the dance floor! Do yourself a favor and book Rich, you won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were beyond thrilled with Mike and the services he provided for our wedding. He was totally accommodating to our requests in terms of setup and once the dancing started he ensured the guests were up and enjoying themselves all night long. He willingly took in any and all song requests and ensured every one of our guests had a fantastic time. We couldn't be more pleased with how the evening went and Mike was a huge part of the festivities! Do yourself a favour and hire Mancini Entertainment - you will be thrilled with the outcome.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

You want the dance floor to always be filled? Then hire the Mancini group as your DJ.

Mike Mancini knew what music to play and when. We never left the dance floor. It was amazing. The choice of music was perfect. Everyone was on the dance floor. Guests who never dance were on the dance floor!!! That is when you know you have a phenomenal DJ!

We did not see Mike Mancini (the DJ) perform before we hired for our wedding. But guess what? No need to!! Honestly, trust us on this one. They are a class act. IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DAY, BOOK THEM!!! Sign that contract. They are just fantastic.

Patty Mancini was a pleasure to work with. She answered every question. She gave great advice.

We are so thankful that we had them as our DJ! 10 stars out of 5. That is how wonderful Mike Mancini was! Thanks for making our wedding day magical!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Matt and I was happy with choosing Mancini Entertainment for our DJ! He was very professional and so easy going as well! During the reception he played songs that everyone loved and everyone was dancing their butts off! He kept the time line going, which is super important to keep in mind when you are looking for a DJ. They aren't just there to play music, they are also there to make sure you stay on a timeline and do everything involved in a reception because it is so easy to get off track! Matt knew of all the songs I picked as well, because some of them were older, like our first dance song, and I was just really happy with their professionalism and their easy going spirit. They know their stuff! Big thanks to Mancini Entertainment!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Talk about beyond perfect and going above expectations. My guests said that the music was one of the BEST wedding experiences they had and enjoyed every moment of the music. Thank you for such a perfect wedding with the dancing and all.

Profile Picture Bethany, 3/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

MIKE IS THE BEST! I had a small wedding - just over 60 people but the dance floor was still packed until midnight! He knew exactly what to do, when to do it, and exactly the right music we wanted to listen to. Tons of my friends complimented me on my great DJ. He played great music for when my elderly relatives were in attendance, but definitely got all my younger friends dancing as it got later in the evening. Mike is one of my favorite vendors I chose! I'm so thankful to them!

Profile Picture Ann, 3/1/14, 5 Reviews