DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown Reviews

16 | Manchester, NH

16 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown

Sussi · Married on 06/30/2018

I had my wedding at the hotel, I can’t say how pleased and grateful I am with everyone who was involved. Gail has been outstanding and I could not be happier with how our wedding turned out!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Steph · Married on 12/31/2017

The Radisson hosted us for our NYE wedding. From start to finish working with Gail the wedding coordinator, was nothing short of amazing. Gail incorporated all of my requests, and truly made our wedding night perfect. The staff at the Radisson that assisted in our day was wonderful too. I felt like Gail and her staff treated me and my soon to be husband and all my family like if we were their own family. The food was amazing, and the drinks were good too. The ball room was immaculate and the tables were to die for. Gail is not only professional but she is fun and has a ton of great ideas and suggestions. The venue was also extremely affordable with many packages to choose from for any budget. You really can't go wrong choosing the Radisson for your wedding. There truly was not one single thing I would of changed!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

I would recommend anyone to have their wedding at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester, NH. The ballroom was large and all of my guests commented on how much space there was and how they did not feel cramped. The food was great, for both my wedding night and the rehearsal dinner the night before. Gail was fabulous through all the planning and the night of. She answered my questions quickly and helped us plan the most perfect day. She recommended great vendors and really made things very easy for me. The night of our wedding she was there making sure things were going smoothly, and also made sure we had a drink when we needed one. It is a beautiful venue and our wedding was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Marianne · Married on 11/04/2017

I highly recommend having your wedding at the Radisson (soon to be DoubleTree). I got married here in early November and it was perfect. Beautiful spaces. We used the Armory and it was simply breathtaking. The food was delicious and we got lots of compliments from the guests.

There’s a rooftop deck that’s great for pics and our photographer (Garone Photography-use them!) took us across the street to Veterans Park and we got some really beautiful shots with lovely trees and leaves in the background. We got some cool street shots too! It was so awesome to have the option for guests to sleep at our wedding location and guests had nothing but positive feedback about the staff and their rooms and breakfast that the hotel offers. Umm and the bridal suite is sweet!! The bride and groom get this room complimentary. Nice touch!

Most importantly, the wedding coordinator Gail is seriously the best. She’s on top of her game and i truely felt without her we would not have had such a beautiful wedding. She’s honest and makes great suggestions, but is not at all pushy.

And lastly, I didn’t find any other NH venues in the area that offer packages that include flowers, cake, linens, and beyond. This is a big selling point because 1) it centralizes your costs to 1 main invoice so u can more easily see your spending since you pay the Radisson for the cake and such, and there’s no surprise fees (you’ll need to pay for a DJ separately FYI) and 2)it takes a huge chunk of stress off the bride and groom. Gail coordinates with the vendors you go through to ensure your vision is carried out and she’ll step if any conflict arises. She’s definitely the MVP from our wedding! Can’t say enough good things!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Angela · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough about this group of people. Gail (our coordinator) went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We had a few ( more than 5) people show up unexspectdly show up and she handle it with ease. The planning and catering service was exceptional. I would HIGHLY reccomend the radisson to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Mary · Married on 03/05/2016

We chose The Armory at The Radisson Hotel in Manchester both for its unique charm as a venue and the convenience of having on-site hotel accomodations. However, the real gem in the whole wedding process was Gail, their event coordinator. She went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was everything we had hoped. I cannot say enough good things about Gail - she listened to our ideas and was able to bridge the gap between what we envisioned and what the hotel could accomplish and the end result was even better than what we had expected. Other note-worthy hotel employees were Javier, who oversaw the evening, Marie from room service, Nicole at The Spa Within, and Anthony at the front desk - they all worked so hard to make sure that we, as well as our guests, had an enjoyable and memorable night at The Radisson.

Sent on 04/29/2016

We got married a few weeks ago and it was perfect! We used two rooms to have a ceremony in one then the reception just down the hall. They set up all my decorations for me even better than we had planned. Food was great, all the supporting staff were extremely helpful and professional. Absolutely no complaints here! There were no surprises with the pricing either, which was a fear of mine with venues in general.

Sent on 12/29/2015

We had our wedding reception at the radisson two weeks ago. We chose to us the armory room. It was beautiful! We worked with Gail throughout the whole process. She was so helpful and made all of our plans go smoothly and stress free. She helped us decide what would be best for our budget and made sure we got the most for our money. We chose to do food stations, and I am so glad we did! The food was delicious! Everyone had a great time and loved the reception space. The staff was very attentive throughout the whole night and made sure we were happy with how things were going. I highly recommend having your wedding at the radisson. Gail will make sure you have your dream wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Sean · Married on 11/27/2015

Gail was great and helped every step of the the way. The staff was helpful and friendly and went above and beyond to help is out. We had an Indian wedding and with all of its intricacies it went off without a hitch. I would recommend it to anyone, and the price was really good too.

Sent on 11/27/2016

This was my daughter's wedding and we worked with Gail Houle over several months. She was available, responsive, attentive to our needs and totally professional. She listened to what we wanted and gave really useful advice based on her experience which went a long way to help us be confident with our plans. The ceremony was held at a church about 20 minutes away. Gail was at the reception site to greet everyone on arrival and help us be where we needed to be at the right time. She checked in with me several times during what was a perfect evening. The majority of our guests stayed overnight at the hotel (it was an evening reception) and everyone not only had a fine time at the reception but spoke highly of the facility and the hotel staff. I highly recommend the Radisson in general and Gail Houle specifically for your event.

Sent on 11/28/2015

maria · Married on 10/24/2015

Gail and her team Javier did an amazing job making sure everything was in order and spectacular!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Alysia · Married on 02/14/2015

My husband and I had such a fantastic experience working with the Radisson and Gail to plan our wedding! The food is fantastic, the price is extremely reasonable and they worked so hard to make sure that everything was perfect for our big day. EVEN IN A BLIZZARD, the staff served with a smile and we are so thankful that we chose his venue.

Sent on 10/07/2015

D. · Married on 11/15/2014

What a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Gail was extremely helpful through the whole process even down to the small details. Our wedding was everything we imagined it would be and it was because of Gail. She was there every step of the way (from our initial meeting all the way to the night of our wedding) and made sure that everything was up to par so my husband and I could enjoy our wedding. The staff was great and extremely friendly, every staff member had a smile on their face. The food was delicious. The Curriers Room is where we had our ceremony and it was perfect and just the right size for our guests. We had our Wedding Portraits taken in the Lobby Lounge right in front of the fireplace which had a delightful setup while the wedding party was able to relax in the same area before the reception. Our reception was in Salon A and it was amazing. My sister had her wedding here so many years before and from what she raved about and just my experience from her wedding, naturally I choose this place to have my wedding. Gail was able to give us one of the greatest memories of our lives!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Debbie · Married on 07/19/2014

Having my wedding ceremony and reception at the Radisson was excellent. Working with Gail made all my planning and details completely stress free! Everything was always done on time and specifically to my liking. The day of my wedding I had complete and full confidence and trust in Gail and the staff at the Radisson allowing me to relinquish all responsibilities to them so I could focus all of my attention on thoroughly enjoying every aspect of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Alexandra · Married on 08/16/2008

Gail was amazing at making our day truly special. We didn't have to stress about anything because Gail made sure everything was perfect. Our guests still to this day talk about how great our wedding was.

Sent on 11/02/2015