Manchester Country Club Reviews

Manchester Country Club 5
Manchester Country Club 6
Manchester Country Club 7

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at Manchester Country Club on 6/8/18. Kelsey was so wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. She was very receptive to emails and always made us feel at ease! Allie was also there with us during our reception and was there for anything we needed! Our guests thought the food was delicious and the grounds were beautiful. We are so happy with our choice to have our wedding at MCC and would recommend it to anyone thinking of having their big day there!

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Everyone is still talking about the fabulous time they had at my wedding this past August. The food was impeccable, the facility was spotless, there was never a long wait at the bar and everyone felt taken care of.

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2017

Our wedding at The Manchester Country Club was simply beautiful. Kelsey, their new Wedding Coordinator, was an absolute pleasure to work with - as were Heather, Ashley, and Joelle. These women were extremely professional and proficient, but incredibly charming as well, the perfect combination to put any bride at ease. We were married in front of their fireplace which was the ideal setting for our guests, grand piano, and string trio. The terrace and the view of their exquisite golf course was perfect for the cocktail hour and descending into the ballroom for the reception worked flawlessly. My guests adored the food: the chefs at the Manchester Country Club were outstanding, and the late night "Mashed Potato Bar" was a huge hit. The elegance of this country club is the perfect backdrop for weddings that are intimate or grand. I would highly recommend MCC and it's wonderful staff which made our day so exceptional! Kelly :)

Gina · Married on 06/16/2017

Manchester Country Club, if you want to have a STUNNING brunch, you call the Manchester Country Club. We convened there after my wedding the next day for a fabulous brunch that was just to dye for. It was a stunning view on their terrace and the food was sensational. Everyone couldn’t stop lunging for the french toast, seriously the poor staff had to keep running and getting more.

If you need a nice quiet spot after your wedding go to Manchester Country Club. It is the intimate setting a bride and groom are looking for to spend with their guests the day after their wedding.

Sincerely,

Gina Crane

Victoria · Married on 03/17/2017

Be sure to ask questions! This is what they do and they do it really well! They had great suggestions for us as well as accommodating some personal touches we wanted added to our day. The service leading up to our day, during the day while I was there utilizing that amazing bridal suite to get ready, during our ceremony, reception, even following up after the big day, the Manchester Country Club Staff was above and beyond our expectations. Our day would not have been as perfect if it was anywhere else.

Laura · Married on 11/19/2016

What amazed me about Manchester Country Club's banquet facility is that you can create the feel of your wedding- it lends itself to what you want your wedding to feel like. We had a November wedding and it was gorgeous. We had the ceremony and reception there.
    I had heard that when planning a wedding you should hire a wedding planner- you do not need a wedding planner if you have your wedding here, and I am a control freak. They know what they are doing and are very organized, they will coordinate everything with your vendors.
    By the way- the food was awesome as was the service, couldn't have been happier with this venue

The manchester country club is beautiful! The wedding planner heather is amazing and is such a big help! Would highly recommend this wedding venue!

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I just recently got married here on September 4th, 2016! I would highly recommend this wedding venue to all brides! From the day I contacted the Country Club to set up a tour they were nothing but professional and so nice to my husband and I. Heather Gringeri and Haylie Matta were absolutely hands down AMAZING! They were so helpful and provided so much support all the way up until the big day! The Country Club is very clean, organized and made my wedding day such an amazing, beautiful day! It was truly the best day of my life! I till have friends and family members commenting on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was! They could not believe how incredible the service was and how no one had to wait for their food! Thank you Thank you Thank you Manchester Country Club for making my day the most amazing day of my life!!!!

Patty · Married on 09/03/2016

The service at the MCC was 5 star from start to finish! From the moment we contacted the MCC to inquire about the venue all the way to the morning after the reception when we picked up the remaining items from the wedding, they were amazing. Heather and Haylie were our contact people from the start and they responded to every single question or detail with the utmost professionalism. Their responses were quick and they made us feel like their number one priority throughout our entire planning process. Thank you so much to the MCC and especially Heather and Haylie for making our wedding better than we could have ever even imagined!

John · Married on 08/27/2016

I would highly recommend MCC. Their staff was extremely professional, flexible and their attention to detail was terrific. I literally would not change one thing about the entire experience. A+.

Joe · Married on 07/23/2016

Go look at the venue! Stunning site for a ceremony and reception!

Jesse · Married on 02/20/2016

We would highly recommend the Manchester Country Club as a wedding venue. Heather Gringeri was incredibly easy to work with and responded very promptly and thoroughly to any and all of our questions, no matter how silly we felt they may have been. The work the MCC staff did made our night flow seamlessly and it took much of the burden off of us. We worked out our ideas with Heather and she had everything set exactly as was decided before we even arrived to start getting ready. We showed up early and did much of our pictures before the ceremony and the MCC took care of our large wedding party (17 in the wedding party plus our families and us) while keeping the venue clean and organized. They broke everything down after the ceremony and all of our stuff was packed and organized into specific boxes for us to pick up and return to the appropriate locations. The food was some of the best I’ve had and had the taste and feel of an individual dish as compared to 140 dishes all being prepared at once. The ceremony was great and the MCC worked very well with our photographers, DJ, and any other special requests that we had. I feel this venue is definitely worth a look while searching for venues.

Angela · Married on 11/28/2015

My husband and I can wholeheartedly recommend the Manchester Country Club as the perfect venue to have a classic New England wedding. Although the Manchester Country Club is a well known and highly regarded golf club, they should also be recognized as the perfect venue to host a wedding. The newly renovated hall was perfect, with the assistance of third party vendors providing up-lighting and special linens, the already magnificent room became magical. The facilities have all been freshly renovated and are meticulous. We used both floors of the club as well as the balcony to host our guests to a cocktail hour and full reception. The facilities were only out done by the fabulous staff that were extremely professional and engaged every minute of our reception, especially Heather Gringeri who always availed herself to us leading up to our big day. The staff was very involved throughout the entire reception, checking in with me and my husband to make sure every need was met and that we were 100% happy. We have no reservation in recommending the Manchester Country Club to anyone. Thank you Manchester Country Club for our perfect wedding!

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2015

My wedding at the Manchester Country Club was AMAZING!! I can not rave enough about Heather and her Staff. Everyone was very attentive to all details and extremely helpful. Everything was set up perfectly just how I had imagined it. My family and friends had a blast and said it was one of the best weddings they have been to. Thank you again to Heather and all the MCC staff for helping make my wedding an unforgettable night.

Paul · event on: 10/01/2015

We hosted a Rehearsal Dinner for our son and his fiancé. The entire evening was superb from start to finish. Heather was easy to work with on the details of the event and very helpful in planning a successful night. Kristen and her staff worked the dinner flawlessly. The meal was superb, and all our guests had rave reviews. The sun setting over the golf course over the 2nd floor balcony afforded a great picture opportunity.
    Thanks again for a great time!
    Paul and Susan Sherr

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I loved every minute of our wedding at the Manchester Country Club! We received so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was, the cocktail hour in the tent, and how delicious the food was. Heather was always responsive to my questions and thanks to her, Kristen, and the rest of the staff our day was perfect.

Maggie · Married on 05/16/2015

Manchester Country Club is a beautiful venue to hold your wedding reception. The food is scrumptious, the event planning team is phenomenal and the facilities create the perfect ambiance for a once in a lifetime memorable experience. Our guests raved about the lush course view from the second floor cocktail terrace and the decorated main dining room, “the Great Room”, looked stunning. Preferred vendor lists, provided by the Club, helped us organize professionals to create an incredible event. The attention to detail provided by the event staff and the service provided by the bartenders, kitchen and wait staffs were all superlative. The combined efforts of all the MCC staff resulted in a perfect evening for our guests. It is without hesitation that our family recommends Manchester Country Club for your upcoming wedding. You and your guests will not be disappointed!

McCabe Family
    New Hampshire

Lissa · Married on 10/25/2014

The wedding was perfect! Early in the process, there was some delay in response to e-mails related to staff out on leave but when it came to crunch time, everyone was on top of things to make the day exceptional. Our consultants were superb. The food was outstanding in both quantity and quality. The venue was exquisite. I highly recommend this venue.

Missy · Married on 10/10/2014

I went to a wedding expo at Manchester Country Club and immediately fell in love with the venue. I won some great prizes and knew this was the venue. Their recent renovations are absolutely beautiful. I loved the gray tones and modern designs with a touch of elegance. I had looked at many other venues. None of them were this beautiful. I was also very happy that the prices were way better than the other venues I looked at. I used the bridal suite to get ready. It had everything we needed. My hair stylists said it was the best suite they'd ever seen. It has a stocked fridge, food, wait staff, couch, comfy chairs, dressing area, bathroom, and a salon area. My girls and I loved it. The food was amazing. For dinner we had the baked haddock and stuffed baked chicken. Absolutely mouth watering. My guest still tell me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. Working with the club was great. They are really nice and flexible. I took my pictures on site and I cannot wait to see them. I know they will be absolutely gorgeous!! I was extremely happy and couldn't have asked for a better day!

Christine · Married on 09/13/2014

The staff did an amazing job. Some issues came up over the course of the event, and Heather and the staff did a wonderful job explaining things and keeping everything under control.

Diane · Married on 08/31/2014

We had our daughters wedding here this past Labor Day weekend. It was absolutely perfect. The entire staff, led by Heather, was professional, competent, friendly, and conscientious. They made it so special and did extra special things to make it even more fabulous. Thank you Heather, and Staff for making our daughters wedding a great memory.

Mark · Married on 05/25/2014

This review comes from the father of the Bride: The staff (in particular Heather) at the Manchester Country Club did an outstanding job of making my "Baby Girl's" wedding day special and quite memorable. In the months/days leading up to the wedding Heather did a wonderful job of communicating and working with us to make sure we were thinking of and taking care of everything. We held the ceremony at the Club with plenty of room and our guests were comfortable throughout. During the cocktail reception the staff was visible and quite attentive to our guests. The wedding reception in the "great room" was fabulous, spacious and comfortable (again, the staff very attentive) with excellent acoustics for the DJ announcements and dancing. The one thing our guests did comment on the most was the food - "absolutely delicious". As for "Value" on a scale of 1 - 5 I would rate Manchester Country Club a "7" (money well spent).......................

Kate · Married on 05/10/2014

Manchester Country Club was a beautiful, newly renovated location for my May wedding reception. When booking the site, they were undergoing a complete renovation. There were no walls, and no way of imagining what the finished product would be like. We saw pictures of the plans for the renovation, and it turned out amazing! We couldn't have been happier with how beautiful the ballroom was and how amazing everything looked!
    The staff was great at communicating with me and my husband, and they made sure that all details were exactly as we had planned. We worked with Heather Gringeri, and she was amazing with taking detailed notes on our wishes, and she made sure to keep in touch, which allowed us to feel excited for our big day, rather than feeling stressed! The Country Club communicated with our other vendors (DJ, Photo Booth, photographer, bakery, florist, linens) to ensure that all deliveries were made on time and everyone was on the same page. The bridesmaids and I were able to get ready in the bridal suite, which was the perfect size for many girls getting hair and makeup done.
    The reception was flawless, and the staff really ensured that everything ran on time, and there was no confusion as to what was to be going on at a given time. The food was fantastic, and people are still commenting on how delicious the beef tenderloin was!
    Manchester Country Club was an amazing location, and the staff made everyone feel comfortable and allowed all guests to enjoy our reception. I would definitely recommend this location!

Melissa · event on: 05/02/2014

From the get go, the event planning staff, the wait staff, the management, bar staff, etc was amazing. The room was perfect as was the look on my husbands face when he entered (surprise party)! The staff was helpful, attentive and intergral in pulling this off! Kudos to all involved and my sincerest thanks! It truly is the PERFECT venue for your event!