Manchester Country Club Reviews

88 | Bedford, NH

88 Reviews for Manchester Country Club

Sara Parker · Married on 01/10/2020

MCC is the PERFECT Wedding Venue

MCC was the perfect venue for our October 2019 wedding. From the first inquiry email, Fallon, the wedding coordinator was AMAZING. She was professional, prompt, understanding, and caring about all aspects of our day. She was flexible in scheduling the tasting and final meeting, and her overall confident and calm demeanor gave me peace of mind knowing that all the details were being taken care of. The grounds are beautiful, and the color of the leaves had popped just perfectly for our day. Our outside ceremony was beautiful, and her whole staff were easy to work with and really made my husband and I feel taken care of.

The bridal suite was amazing and allowed myself and the girls to have a great time getting ready. The food was so good and I still have people mentioning the quality of the buffet.

The secret is that there is only one wedding per day, and they focus all their attention on you for that day. MCC remained flexible with our requests to reschedule things as we live out of state. Fallon was quick to respond to emails or phone calls, always willing to clarify and explain things. The venue is beautiful, and has everything you need for the perfect day. MCC and Fallon made our wedding day nearly as close to perfection as it could be. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Sara,

Thank you so much for sharing your favorite things about MCC.

We were so happy to be a part of your special day!

• Sarah

Sarah Melo · Married on 10/19/2019

The most perfect wedding day

My husband and I loved our wedding day and a huge thanks goes out to MCC and especially our coordinator Fallon! She made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it and it was sooo perfect. The venue is beautiful both inside and outside. I know our pictures will be beautiful because of the beautiful venue. Thank you again to MCC.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Sarah,

We could not be happier for you both! Thank you for choosing MCC to be part of your special day.

• Tori

Tori · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding 10/11/19

Manchester Country Club was hands down the best choice we made. From the communication to the services we received everything was excellent. Fallon Cronin (wedding coordinator) was so pleasant to work with. She was always available to reach out to. MCC will get you more bang for your buck too! Will definitely recommend

Sent on 10/22/2019

Tori,

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that the whole process went smoothly for you.

• Marie

Marie Turner · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Venue!!

Manchester Country Club is honestly the best!! We worked mostly with Fallon, who was incredibly responsive, flexible, and helpful with anything we needed! The day-of could not have gone more smoothly. The entire team had everything covered so that I didn't have to worry about it. Not to mention the venue itself is simply gorgeous. And all of our guests kept raving about how it was the best food they've had at a wedding (props to Chef David!). The bridal suite is also the largest and the best I saw at any venue in the area - fit myself, 9 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, and 2 mothers very comfortably. I could not say enough good things about MCC!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Marie,

Thank you for sharing those kind words and beautiful photos! It was our pleasure to help coordinate such a memorable day.

Congratulations to you both!

Marissa Matta · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Experience!

Everything was so seamless and smooth. Food was amazing, Fallon was so great to work with!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Fairytale Wedding!

I am so happy I chose MCC for our venue! From the minute I saw the pictures I knew this was the one. Everything was perfect from start to finish. The venue itself is beautiful and the Winter "Silver Package" is an amazing deal. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at Manchester Country Club on 6/8/18. Kelsey was so wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. She was very receptive to emails and always made us feel at ease! Allie was also there with us during our reception and was there for anything we needed! Our guests thought the food was delicious and the grounds were beautiful. We are so happy with our choice to have our wedding at MCC and would recommend it to anyone thinking of having their big day there!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

I can not say enough about our wonderful experience and wedding at the Manchester Country Club! They made the entire process so easy and enjoyable. The entire staff is exceptional and they offer such customization and flexibility in everything they offer. The venue was just beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better backdrop to our special day. Everyone had a wonderful time and I recommend MCC for ANY event!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Darby · event on: 09/14/2017

We held our small meeting here and received the same professionalism, responsiveness and quality as the bigger events I've attended at MCC. The room was beautiful, parking was easy, the facility had a professional environment that set the level of professionalism we wanted to impart on our team, the food was great, and the service was outstanding. We will hold future meetings at MCC.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Everyone is still talking about the fabulous time they had at my wedding this past August. The food was impeccable, the facility was spotless, there was never a long wait at the bar and everyone felt taken care of.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2017

Our wedding at The Manchester Country Club was simply beautiful. Kelsey, their new Wedding Coordinator, was an absolute pleasure to work with - as were Heather, Ashley, and Joelle. These women were extremely professional and proficient, but incredibly charming as well, the perfect combination to put any bride at ease. We were married in front of their fireplace which was the ideal setting for our guests, grand piano, and string trio. The terrace and the view of their exquisite golf course was perfect for the cocktail hour and descending into the ballroom for the reception worked flawlessly. My guests adored the food: the chefs at the Manchester Country Club were outstanding, and the late night "Mashed Potato Bar" was a huge hit. The elegance of this country club is the perfect backdrop for weddings that are intimate or grand. I would highly recommend MCC and it's wonderful staff which made our day so exceptional! Kelly :)

Sent on 09/11/2017

Gina · Married on 06/16/2017

Manchester Country Club, if you want to have a STUNNING brunch, you call the Manchester Country Club. We convened there after my wedding the next day for a fabulous brunch that was just to dye for. It was a stunning view on their terrace and the food was sensational. Everyone couldn’t stop lunging for the french toast, seriously the poor staff had to keep running and getting more.

If you need a nice quiet spot after your wedding go to Manchester Country Club. It is the intimate setting a bride and groom are looking for to spend with their guests the day after their wedding.

Sincerely,

Gina Crane

Sent on 06/23/2017

Janice · event on: 06/03/2017

We chose MCC for my daughter's Baby Shower because we had such a beautiful and positive experience with her Wedding Shower 2 years ago. MCC did not disappoint. We wanted a Tea Party Baby Shower and although MCC did not typically provide this type of event, Heather, the Event Coordinator, was extremely willing to work with us. Not only did she work with us but coordinated a menu with the Chef especially designed for the Tea Party. If you are looking for attention to detail, beautiful atmosphere, outstanding food and extremely attentive and professional service, MCC is the place to go. We received so many comments concerning the delicious food, the service and the beautiful table setting, it made the event memorable and stress free. Can't say enough good things about our experience with MCC.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Victoria · Married on 03/17/2017

Be sure to ask questions! This is what they do and they do it really well! They had great suggestions for us as well as accommodating some personal touches we wanted added to our day. The service leading up to our day, during the day while I was there utilizing that amazing bridal suite to get ready, during our ceremony, reception, even following up after the big day, the Manchester Country Club Staff was above and beyond our expectations. Our day would not have been as perfect if it was anywhere else.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Stephanie · event on: 12/02/2016

We had our work holiday party at the Manchester Country Club and it went very well! The decorations and food were excellent. The event coordinator Heather was very responsive and accommodating.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Laura · Married on 11/19/2016

What amazed me about Manchester Country Club's banquet facility is that you can create the feel of your wedding- it lends itself to what you want your wedding to feel like. We had a November wedding and it was gorgeous. We had the ceremony and reception there.
    I had heard that when planning a wedding you should hire a wedding planner- you do not need a wedding planner if you have your wedding here, and I am a control freak. They know what they are doing and are very organized, they will coordinate everything with your vendors.
    By the way- the food was awesome as was the service, couldn't have been happier with this venue

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • User7415348 · event on: 11/05/2016

Honestly went above and beyond to make my event very special . Even little things such as things I had forgotten etc. they took care of without question. we had a brunch buffet and bar set up. All was fantastic!

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • User7256287 · event on: 09/24/2016

A real pleasure to work with the MCC team. They made it all about us and implementing exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/28/2016

The manchester country club is beautiful! The wedding planner heather is amazing and is such a big help! Would highly recommend this wedding venue!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I just recently got married here on September 4th, 2016! I would highly recommend this wedding venue to all brides! From the day I contacted the Country Club to set up a tour they were nothing but professional and so nice to my husband and I. Heather Gringeri and Haylie Matta were absolutely hands down AMAZING! They were so helpful and provided so much support all the way up until the big day! The Country Club is very clean, organized and made my wedding day such an amazing, beautiful day! It was truly the best day of my life! I till have friends and family members commenting on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was! They could not believe how incredible the service was and how no one had to wait for their food! Thank you Thank you Thank you Manchester Country Club for making my day the most amazing day of my life!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Patty · Married on 09/03/2016

The service at the MCC was 5 star from start to finish! From the moment we contacted the MCC to inquire about the venue all the way to the morning after the reception when we picked up the remaining items from the wedding, they were amazing. Heather and Haylie were our contact people from the start and they responded to every single question or detail with the utmost professionalism. Their responses were quick and they made us feel like their number one priority throughout our entire planning process. Thank you so much to the MCC and especially Heather and Haylie for making our wedding better than we could have ever even imagined!

Sent on 09/20/2016

John · Married on 08/27/2016

I would highly recommend MCC. Their staff was extremely professional, flexible and their attention to detail was terrific. I literally would not change one thing about the entire experience. A+.

Sent on 08/31/2016
  • User7011841 · event on: 07/23/2016

MCC provided an excellent luncheon and was very helpful to us throughout the planning stages. The event was wonderful and we heard all positive comments on the great service, food, and atmosphere. Thank you!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Joe · Married on 07/23/2016

Go look at the venue! Stunning site for a ceremony and reception!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jesse · Married on 02/20/2016

We would highly recommend the Manchester Country Club as a wedding venue. Heather Gringeri was incredibly easy to work with and responded very promptly and thoroughly to any and all of our questions, no matter how silly we felt they may have been. The work the MCC staff did made our night flow seamlessly and it took much of the burden off of us. We worked out our ideas with Heather and she had everything set exactly as was decided before we even arrived to start getting ready. We showed up early and did much of our pictures before the ceremony and the MCC took care of our large wedding party (17 in the wedding party plus our families and us) while keeping the venue clean and organized. They broke everything down after the ceremony and all of our stuff was packed and organized into specific boxes for us to pick up and return to the appropriate locations. The food was some of the best I’ve had and had the taste and feel of an individual dish as compared to 140 dishes all being prepared at once. The ceremony was great and the MCC worked very well with our photographers, DJ, and any other special requests that we had. I feel this venue is definitely worth a look while searching for venues.

Sent on 09/30/2016