Mamari Jewelers Reviews

5 | Nanuet, NY

5 Reviews for Mamari Jewelers

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2019

My fiancé bought my engagement ring here and I could not be happier! Rami helped him create a custom ring and it’s perfect. They treat you like family and we can’t wait to come back to get our wedding bands!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Jesse · Married on 01/01/2018

Very nice jewelry. Great service

Sent on 01/25/2018

Marc · Married on 05/17/2015

My fiance and I, after more shopping than we would have liked, went in to look at wedding bands. We were helped by Melissa who showed and explained everything to us. We bought our bands that day and picked them up a few weeks later. Long story short, I now needed an engagement ring. I went back to Melissa and began the process of finding just the right ring within my budget. It took maybe two or three trips back to finally decide, and Melissa was great the whole time, recommending different style bands based on what she remembered being my fiance's particular tastes, and different stones based on style and budget. I actually in the end picked out a band and setting based strictly on Melissa's recommendation because they didn't have the exact band to show. All I can say is not only was I extremely pleased with the finished product, but more importantly my fiance is more pleased. Melissa was as good as it gets- she was attentive, patient, and genuine, as was Mr Mamari himself.

Sent on 03/27/2015
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/10/2014

My family has been going to Mamari Jewelers since they were in the flea market in Spring Valley. Now in their new store in Nanuet, my fiancé went there for my engagement ring. They give such great service and really pay attention to all the details. Their style is amazing, always get compliments on their jewelry. I will be going back to the bridal shop upstairs ran by the owners wife for my dress next month.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Cristen · Married on 10/28/2011

Mamari Jewelers was the perfect choice for us. My husband bought my engagement ring here, and we went back to have my wedding band made from my mom's diamonds; they even bought the gold necklace the diamonds were in and discounted that price from the band - and they did everything on a tight time line! Everyone there is so friendly and knowledgeable.

Sent on 12/06/2011