MamaJax Beauty LLC. Reviews

3 | Miami, FL

3 Reviews for MamaJax Beauty LLC.

• Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/01/2016

Jaclyn was awesome. Communication was always very effective and she save me big time. One shot trial and she already knew what I want for my soon coming wedding she is fun to work with and very happy girl . Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Jaclyn was awesome. Communication was always very effective and she save me big time. It was only 2 days before my wedding when I found her online. She drove to my hotel, to make it convenient for me. She did a fabulous job. My wedding was at the carnival cruise ship and I had to be there at 10am. She was at my hotel very early 6:00 am and got makeup and hair on time. My wedding was at 1pm and my pictures were taken at 5pm, which was almost half of day after she did my make up and everything was still fresh. Besides being so good at what she does, she also has a very nice personality, which makes your time much more enjoyable even when you have the stress of your wedding :) Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/05/2015

MARISSA · Married on 12/03/2010

I would definately recommend MamaJax to anyone! She was awesome!!

She and her assistant Coco, made everybody feel so welcome, and was super flexible (my wedding was a destination wedding , so MamaJax was very flexible and very helpful)

Her skills were great! My hair and make up stayed all night and I got loads of compliments on it.

I would definately use MamaJax again :)

Sent on 01/19/2011

MamaJax Beauty LLC.'s reply:

THANK YOU MARISSA! It Was a Pleasure! and meeting your Family was sweet.

I wish you all the best in your new life!

You're Beautiful!