MAM Photography Reviews

MAM Photography 4
  • Shelby

Shelby Beaver · Married on 08/10/2019

Love MAM photography

Love Moriah, she is so sweet and did such an amazing job on our engagement pictures, can’t wait to see the wedding pictures. Prices and packages are great as well, there are many packages to pick from with reasonable prices!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    MAM Photography 5
    MAM Photography 6
    MAM Photography 7
    MAM Photography 8

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I had a fun time with you both. I'm excited to photograph your wedding! Thank you!
  • Briahna

Briahna · Married on 06/13/2019

She did my senior photos. She's so amazing! She's also very nice to work with. She definitely knows what she's doing. I'll be definitely hiring her for all my photos!

Sent on 06/03/2017

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you Briahna, it was a pleasure to capture your senior portraits, baby shower and the birth photos of Annalyssia.

Stephanie Oakley · Married on 05/11/2019

Daughters photos

We had a session with Moriah for my 6 year old daughter. Wonderful experience, loved all the photos. Will definitely use her again!

Sent on 05/22/2019

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for your review! Had a great time during our session. I'm glad you love the images!

Megan · Married on 06/29/2018

Moriah is amazing!! She is the sweetest person and will make sure you’re absolutely happy. Me and my fiancé were a bit nervous about taking our engagement photos and she made us feel so comfortable. She bent over backwards for us giving us all kinds of ideas for pictures. She even went over our time for our shoot to make sure we got what we wanted. We are so happy we chose her and can’t wait for her to do our wedding pictures!
    We are now married and so happy with our wedding pictures (we’ve only seen the sneak peaks so far) but I have no doubt that the rest will be just as amazing. Moriah was so great and fun all through out our wedding day making sure every photo she took was perfect. 100% recommend.!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan! It was fun taking your engagement photographs. I can't wait till your wedding. You both were great! Thank you so much.

Jolena · Married on 06/08/2018

We have hired MAM Photograpghy for our wedding. We picked her package that included the engagement shoot. Those pictures turned out wonderful. We had such a great time taking the pictures. Moriah kept us updated when everything would be ready, and she followed through. I am so exited for the wedding and can't wait for our pictures.

Sent on 05/26/2018

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you Jolena! Thank you for your positive review! Looking forward to your wedding! I’m very excited for you and your family.

Lesley · Married on 03/20/2018

Moriah Gould MAM photography always does an amazing job capturing the memories that are held within a photograph. She is able to catch those perfect moments of joy, happiness and love that you felt that day to cherish forever. She puts her heart and soul in to what she does because she really cares about her clients. I would highly recommend her for any type of event such as a wedding, a family gathering, a birthday party, the birth of your children, family photos or even just a photo shoot just because. She is amazing!

Sent on 06/09/2017

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! If you ever need another shoot done let me know! I loved capturing Dean's birth photos he is so prescious. I can't wait till baby #3 arrives and capture those beautiful memories!

Erin · Married on 03/17/2018

Moriah photographed my wedding in March. She did such an excellent job capturing everything that we wanted photos of. I would definitely recommend her to any couples looking for a wedding photographer. She was available for questions and worked with us to make sure that we didn't miss anything during our big day. Besides the professionalism of her pictures, Moriah is a sweet and wonderful person who will make you feel comfortable and takes the stress off of an already stressful day!

Sent on 04/27/2018

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you Erin for your positive review! Your wedding was beautiful and you have such a nice family. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to photograph your wedding!

Kristen · event on 07/01/2017

Moriah did an excellent job on our family photos. Her artistry was great and made us look naturally happy in the pictures! Excellent value and wonderful editing skills.

Sent on 07/05/2017

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen for your positive review. It was a pleasure taking your family portraits. You have a kind and sweet family.

Angie · Married on 06/30/2017

Moriah traveled over 19 hours to our state in order to be our photographer. She was always very responsive to both email and phone calls, and made our needs her priority. She was very professional, and knew exactly what type of information she should collect regarding our wedding in order to be fully prepared to take the best possible pictures. She asked us about our venue, for both the ceremony and the reception, the number of guest attending, the time of day of the wedding, as well as whether it would be indoor or outdoor, or a combination of both. We gave her a list of desired poses and photo locations, and she also suggested different ones that would work well, based on her experience. She provided us with a combination of both candid and posed photos, all which captured our day perfectly. All of the people present at the wedding felt comfortable with her, as she is very energetic, yet knows the appropriate time in which to approach people in order to not seem obtrusive in any way. She took pictures of the details that I would not have thought to photograph myself. She forwarded us copies of wedding photos that we could share immediately, and got the rest of the photos to us very promptly. I am very glad she was available to be a part of our wedding day, as she has preserved it beautifully for eternity, for both ourselves and for our future generations. I would highly recommend using her as your photographer!

Sent on 06/05/2017

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you for this positive review. It was a pleasure to be able to assist you in your wedding.

Jo Anna · Married on 06/24/2017

Was very good with our kids and getting them to cooperate during the session. She went above and beyond with ideas and suggestions. I was 9 months pregnant and was impressed with our maternity session!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this positive review! You have a sweet family and am glad to have been able to be your photographer.
  • britthuff

Brittany · Married on 06/13/2009

Me and my family use M.A.M Photography for all our special occasions. I love working with Moriah, she has great ideas and always has a game plan in place. It makes the process run smoothly. She brings her own props and has locations in mind to make the perfect setting. She has a talent for capturing the perfect/candid pictures. I will continue to use her services for years to come.

Sent on 06/08/2017

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for your positive review. I always have fun capturing your family's memories.

Josie · Married on 09/20/2014

4.2
      3.5

She live nearby and she is friendly so I thought to use her to patroniced the neighbors and local business. But we are satisfied on her service. She gave us a great deal.

Sent on 07/06/2017

MAM Photography's reply:

Thank you Josie for your positive review. I'm glad I was able to assist you in any way on your wedding in 2014. You have a loving and positive family. I hope you are doing well.