Mallinson Vineyard and Hall Reviews

Mallinson Vineyard and Hall 3
Mallinson Vineyard and Hall 4
Mallinson Vineyard and Hall 5

Sarina · Married on 06/30/2018

My wife & I just had our wedding here and it was an amazing experience from beginning to end! LGBT+ friendly locations are hard to come by in the midwest, but Mallinson was perfect! The location has natural beauty, and the staff are downright incredible. We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy, Noelle and everyone at Mallinson Vineyard were so wonderful through out the whole wedding planning process! Plus the venue is beautiful inside and out! Anything we needed along the way they were happy to help and had great suggestions and recommendations!! The day of the wedding the whole Mallinson team was there every step of the way to help us! Everyone wanted to make sure our day went exactly as we wanted it to and were so friendly and a created a great atmosphere! At the end of the day they made sure my clean up crew had done everything needed to get our deposit back! If we had it to do all over again we wouldn't change a thing! Thank you Amy and Noelle for making our day exactly what we pictured

Sent on 10/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing! Noelle is absolutely fabulous and was on top of everything, even when I wasn't! They made sure that everything was perfect for me come my wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Tarl · Married on 06/10/2017

This is a great venue with a very professional and friendly staff!!! They are willing and able to make your day special and provide you with everything you need!!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great venue!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Jackie · Married on 12/30/2016

We have used this facility for two events now, a vow renewal for my husband and I (February 2016), and for our daughter's wedding/reception (December 2016). I cannot give enough positive accolades to Mallinson Vineyard for ensuring both events were nothing short of amazing. From planning our intimate vow renewal, to our daughter's large wedding/reception with 140 guests, the staff was prompt and attentive from the planning stages to executing the "big day".

I strongly encourage using their in-house caterer, they offer a wide variety menu to accommodate any palate; from full plate meals to hors d'oeuvres.

And when the weather gets nice and you're looking for the tasting room with smoked pizza, this should be your destination! They are equipped to handle your group wine tasting, too. From a wine tasting to your large event, Mallinson Vineyard and Hall is your location.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Kyle · Married on 11/05/2016

Amy and Heidi were amazing to work with! I worked as my mother's wedding planner, and it was absolutely a pleasure to work with them through every stage of the planning process, including the day of the event. With their help, the wedding went off without a hitch

Sent on 11/28/2016

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2016

Loved every minute, and wish it wouldn't have gone so quickly, on the day of the wedding! I still get complements on how beautiful my wedding was! I had my ceremony and reception at Mallinson Vinyard and Hall. It was nice having a venue with a bar and licensed people to run it, included in the package price. Parking was never a problem. Location was great, it was close for my family. Great people run it.

It was also great using the caterer that was referenced through them. Peter May's House of Kielbasa- they did an excellent job all the way around. Food was wonderful and liked from my guests and was more affordable then caterers we had looked at.
    We liked that there were both inside and outside options. In case of rain for one. Pictures, a cool place to go, bar is inside. Bathrooms were always close by.
    Overall it was great and we will always be happy about our choice! Amy Mallinson was very easy going and answered any questions we had. I could go on and on about this but, I strongly suggest Mallinson Vinyard and Hall!

Sent on 01/21/2017

kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

It is tucked away beautifully in the hills of Sugar Creek. We loved the layout of the property and the attention the staff gave to us on our big day. They made sure to help with our little hiccups and keep things running smooth. The in-house caterer was fantastic. Heidi with Peter May's House of Kielbasa met all our request and decorated the buffet line just as we dreamed. We are excited to go back and enjoy their wine tasting on Fridays! It fit us perfectly! Thanks Mallinson Vineyard and Hall

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Mallinson Vineyard and Hall 6
    Mallinson Vineyard and Hall 7
    Mallinson Vineyard and Hall 8
    Mallinson Vineyard and Hall 9
    Mallinson Vineyard and Hall 10

Mallinson Vineyard and Hall's reply:

Thank you! Please come back and see us!

Hayley · Married on 09/16/2017

4.2
      1.0

Absolutely loved Mallinson. Had a timeless experience and plan to go back every anniversary to cherish our memory of what started at that wonderful place! The family that owns it are the sweetest people and make a great team!! It was sweet and simple ND that's what we like!! Thank you Mallinson!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Mallinson Vineyard and Hall's reply:

Loved seeing you guys for your anniversary! Next year you will have to stay in our anniversary suite!