Malindy Elene Reviews

Malindy Elene 6
Malindy Elene 7
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 05/18/2019

I had the best experience here!! I got a response the day after I emailed and had no trouble making the appointment. The fact that they limit the appointment to one bridal party at a time made it very intimate and helped me, my mom, and my friends feel comfortable. Marley, my consultant, was wonderful! I briefly described what I was looking for and showed her just a few pictures I found on Pinterest, and she gave me such a great, but not overwhelming, selection. She was also very welcoming and great with the group. Of course the best part is that she found exactly what I wanted, and it was under budget! Would absolutely recommend this boutique to any bride-to-be. Nothing but positive things to say about Malindy Elene and Marley!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2018

The Perfect Dress

My entire experience with Malindy Elene was so amazing. I was so nervous about trying on wedding dresses and what the experience would be like, but I was immediately comfortable and having the time of my life when I walked into Malindy Elene. No matter what I was doing, the costumer service over the phone or in person was flawless. I was able to book any of my appointments with extreme ease. I had such a fun time at my first appointment and every appointment after. I'm so happy with my dress and veil and I am so thankful for Malindy Elene.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Malindy Elene 18
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful Dresses

Beautiful boutique and a ton of beautiful dresses. The staff was so helpful in helping my find the dress of my dreams. They made the process fun!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful selection!

Malindy Elene has a wonderful selection for every body type. They made me feel so comfortable in my own skin. Finding a dress can be so overwhelming! I probably tried on about 30-40 dresses before I came upon the selection at ME. I felt so beautiful, and their service throughout the fitting process was so professional and easy.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Malindy Elene's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Amanda! It was such a pleasure to have you shop with us! Thank you for being a Malindy Elene bride :) We wish you the best of luck!!

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

This was the best experience I could have ever asked for. This was the first place I went to look for my wedding dress & ending up leaving the same day with my DREAM dress! Sarah is absolutely incredible...she is down to earth, so helpful and kind! I am beyond thankful for her & I could not imagine a more perfect wedding dress experience. Thank you for everything Malindy Elene Boutique. This is the place to go :) :)

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Malindy Elene 19

Elisha · Married on 04/13/2018

Sarah was SO welcoming and wonderful to work with! She actually convinced me (without being pushy) to try on a dress that I wasn't quite sure I liked on the hanger. Little did I know that would end up being THE one! This was the first dress I tried on at my appointment and when I walked out, my bridesmaids said I was just glowing! I tried on several others after and while they were gorgeous, none compared to the feeling of the first one. Having consultants that know their wedding dress styles so well and what a bride to be might like (even if she doesn't know it yet) is something that you can't find everywhere. My experience at Malindy Elene was incredible and I would highly recommend this store to anyone!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Madelyn · Married on 03/03/2018

All of my recently married girlfriends raved about their experience at this boutique and the girls who run this place and how amazing the selection and customer services is. I was not let down when I came for my first appointment. I felt right at home as soon as I walked in the door. Our sales assistant, Cambria, was incredibly knowledgeable about the dresses in my price range and even surprised me with dresses I never thought I'd like. I had wayyyy too much fun and didn't want to leave by the end of the appointment. I would absolutely recommend more engaged gals schedule an appointment here!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Sara · Married on 03/03/2018

I am so grateful that a friend recommended Malindy Elene for wedding dress shopping because I found my dream dress and had so much fun getting to know the genuine group of women that work there. I wasn't sure what to expect during the wedding dress shopping experience but Malindy Elene was the first place I went and set the bar high with the undivided attention I received during my appointment time. It is so fun how you have the store to yourself to relax with friends and family and browse through their amazing selection of dresses, and then show off the ones you love in front of their big mirror. Once you "say yes to the dress," they pop champagne and celebrate with all the Instagram worthy signs and accessories you could dream of. They made the entire experience so easy with flexible dress fitting times and they did an amazing job on my alterations as well. Highly recommend for any brides to shop/look here!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/09/2017

Thank you to Malindy Elene for making the day I found my wedding dress, one of the best days of my life! Like any bride, I had very high expectations for my wedding dress and the search for the dress. That Saturday morning surpassed every expectation and dream I ever had! Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with. She listened, let me pull any gowns I liked and also pulled some she knew I would love. My entire family loved working with her and I always felt like she had my best interest in mind. I never felt afraid to tell her if I wasn't feeling a dress and when I found the ONE, she let me bask in all my joyfullness twirling all over the store. I will never forget that happy day and I couldn't thank Sarah and Malindy Elene enough!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Malindy Elene 20
    Malindy Elene 21
    Malindy Elene 22

Brienna · Married on 12/01/2017

I cannot imagine a more perfect experience. I was so excited for my first (and hopefully last) stop for my wedding dress. The moment I stepped in the salon all the nerves hit me and if it weren't for Megan and Sarah, I would have had a different experience! I had an idea of what I didn't want, so we avoided those styles, but everything else I was open to trying. Megan and Sarah picked a ton of different options to help narrow it down. We shared some great laughs over the dresses that were just not me and then once we started getting closer to my "I'm feeling like a bride!" moment they knew exactly how to tie up the loose ends. With some quick tucks and added pieces, we narrowed it down to two dresses that I was in love with. I already had my venue picked out at this point so I knew exactly which one was more fitting for my vision. Megan and Sarah saw my vision also- and they put in the request with the designer to accommodate my custom design requests. Boom... a few months later I was back in the store to pick up my dress and it was SPOT ON to the custom requests I made. Sarah was spectacular in communication with each and every appointment from day 1. They have an amazing seamstress that they partner with that made the process even more seamless (no pun intended). I am so lucky to have gotten to have the ladies of Malindy Elene as part of my wedding planning process. I will so very gladly refer anyone their way!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

The Malindy Elene experience is one of kind! From the private appointment, to the champagne celebration, and amazing customer service it just doesn't get any better. The dresses there are top of the line, and I was obsessed with my Martina Liana! Sarah was such a sweetheart and genuinely cares about making sure your dress is everything you have ever dreamed of. I also 100% recommend using their in-house seamstress Olivia, she did a great job on my dress and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Alyssa · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing Experience!!

Dress shopping at Malindy Elene was a dream! I had been to a few places prior to my appointment with them, and I honestly wasn't expecting much since I had already found a few dresses I was interested in. However when we walked in to Malindy Elene, their dress selection blew my mind, and within no time I had found my dream dress. Everyone working there was extremely friendly and helpful, and I can't wait to wear my perfect dress. Would DEFINITELY recommend shopping here!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Maranda · Married on 11/05/2017

Sara is amazing!!! Found my perfect wedding dress. I had looked at a few other salons and found maybe one or two dresses i liked but not loved- and wanted to mix dresses together however that's not financially possible. Malindy Elene had a designer that allowed me to literally build my wedding dress and I was able to make my dress from the vision i had in my head. Sara was great in all the questions i had and appointments i came in for. I couldn't have imagined a better bridal salon!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

I went into wedding dress shopping not really knowing what my vision was, luckily I had the ladies at Malindy Elene to help me hone my vision. I couldn't be happier with my experience, I LOVE MY WEDDING DRESS. It was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Malindy Elene 23
    Malindy Elene 24

Brooke · Married on 07/01/2017

I bought my dress at Malindy Elene and had a wonderful experience. I lived abroad during my wedding planning process and only had very short/ sporadic availability in Tampa. Malindy Elene was great and made sure that, although my time was brief, I had the full bridal experience. When trying on dresses, they asked all the right questions so that we narrowed down to the specific style I wanted. Everyone LOVED my dress and I have received some many compliments.

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 06/18/2017

I don't even know where to begin! Everything about this place is so amazing, I don't think any words can do it justice! I live in Manhattan, and have done the whole Kleinfeld thing, but that experience can't compare to the one I had at Malindy Elene. Megan is the sweetest, most helpful person ever. She got my style literally right away, and pulled some of the most beautiful dresses I've seen! I came for the Martina Liana trunk show and am so happy I did. The experience was stress-free and I found the dress of my dreams! I always thought I would have a hard time finding the perfect dress, but Megan made it super easy. The atmosphere is very relaxing and everyone there is friendly. If you have the chance to find your dress here, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Jamie,
    We were so happy to help make your dreams come true! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this amazing review! We can't express how much it means to us!

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2017

My budget was tight for a wedding dress but I knew I had to shop at Malindy Elene! As luck had it, I ended up with an appointment during their sample sale and I was not disappointed! The selection during the sample sale was absolutely fantastic and I found the perfect dress within my price range. Megan was so sweet and helpful during the whole appointment and made me feel super comfortable. I appreciated her help, professionalism and kindness towards me and my family so much! Thanks again for the great experience!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Malindy Elene's reply:

Hi Sarah! Oh you are so sweet!! I'm so happy I could help you! :) Congrats on finding your perfect gown! XO - Megan

Kristina · Married on 03/25/2017

Megan was absolutely fabulous to work with in order to find my idea perfect wedding dress. I came in on a Saturday with a large group (as all my bridesmaids were in town for our engagement party) - it meant a lot to me to have my close friends and family involved in picking my dress. Megan was perfectly accommodating. I loved how she let me look through the racks myself and pick out what interested me. She picked a GORGEOUS gown for me that I never would have picked myself - I am so insanely excited to get married in that dress. She gave great advice when it came down to choosing between two I loved - and I walked out with a dress I am obsessed with. I loved the private experience and her expertise. This was the first and only place I went to look for my wedding dress. I have not yet gone through the alterations process yet - so I can not yet comment. But I would highly suggest stopping at Malindy Elene for your dress search. Thank you for everything Megan!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Kristina,
    We are so happy you found your dress with us! It was great having you in the store and we can't to see you again for your fitting! Thank you so much for all your kind words!
  • Maxine

Maxine · Married on 03/25/2017

From the moment I walked in, I knew I would find my dress at Malindy Elene. I had been to 6 other stores and never felt like anyone understood what I wanted. Megan actually prepared for my appointment. She knew exactly what I was looking for, had ideas in mind and had dresses ready to pull for me to try on. The personalization and the fact that the store is "closed" to one bride at a time makes you feel so special. There were 4 women in the store and all eyes were on me. Each one of them were honest with their opinions. I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me on any particular dress or put me in the most expensive dress. At one point, I was in the fitting room with Megan and I heard my mom say oh gosh, how much is that dress? Megan reassured me that every dress I was trying on was well within my budget.

I am so excited about my dress. The attention to detail and the ideas flowing from Megan, and the rest of the staff in the store helped me visualize my dress! I never would have thought I could actually customize a dress for less than some of the off the rack dresses I had tried on!

I would recommend this store to every bride who wants to truly feel special and like the bride they are! A one of a kind store and one. Of a kind staff!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Malindy Elene's reply:

Oh my goodness Maxine, this is so sweet!! Thank you for the kind words!! We LOVED working with you and your mom! Can't wait to see your custom look come together and have you back in the shop! See you soon! XO

Lina · Married on 03/18/2017

Thank you Megan for helping me find my dress and stay within budget. I got married 2 weeks ago and my dress was amazing.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/05/2017

Jen and Megan are the most amazing ladies ever! I emailed them on a Friday evening to see if they maybe had a cancellation for the following day, and would be able to fit me in for an appointment. Within minutes, (keep in mind, on a Friday EVENING), Megan emailed me back saying they had a cancellation and that they could fit me in the next day! Whew, so exciting! I arrived with my girlfriends, and then the fun began. We tried on dress after dress, each one more beautiful and magnificent! I had given Jen at set budget, which wasn't very high, and she did an EXCELLENT job staying within, even below budget! I truly felt like a princess while shopping at Malindy Elene and would recommend it to any bride-to-be! Thank you ladies for being so wonderful!!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Stephanie,
    We are glad to hear you had a fun time shopping with us! Thank you for taking time to write this review. We greatly appreciate it!

Sydney · Married on 03/04/2017

LOVED this shop! Jenn is incredibly helpful and they truly make you feel special while shopping. Gorgeous selection of gowns. Definitely recommend Malindy Elene to anyone looking for their gown.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Sydney,
    Thank you for taking time to write a review! We can not express how much this means to us! Glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Melissa · Married on 03/04/2017

I absolutely loved shopping and selecting my dream wedding dress at Malindy Elene! The atmosphere at Malindy was so beautiful, bright and spacious. I brought along my mom, sister, and 2 grandmothers who all had an amazing experience as well. I tried on a bunch of dresses out of their large selection, about 12 or so, but I kept turning back to the first dress I tired on. A gorgeous Martina Liana, nothing of what I originally expected to select, but it was meant to be. Everyone was so sweet, helpful, and accommodating throughout the entire process. Once I decided on YES! they popped champagne to celebrate! When my dress came in, I had minor alternations by Oliva Grey. She did amazing and it fit perfect! Again it was so much fun to be there and couldn't wait to return and pick it up! On my wedding day I felt truly beautiful and totally in love with my dress. I couldn't offer a better recommendation than Malindy Elene for the ultimate shopping experience! I am so happy my planner, Brooke Palmer, introduced me! Thank you!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

I don’t even know where to begin with this review! Hands down one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. Not only did I happen to find my amazing wedding dress, but I also got to work closely with the wonderful people there. The experience is like no other- the team truly takes cares of you and your guests throughout the entire appointment. I was one of those brides that came with in a vision, and left with a completely different look!

What really makes Malindy Elene special is the people. Although Megan is no longer there, she was a huge help to me even when it came to other vendor suggestions: hair/makeup, photographers, jewelry, etc.! When it came to my final fittings, Sarah was an angel and was always there to offer a suggestion when I was getting frustrated or not feeling 100% about something! I’m even going back now to have my dress preserved, because as always they make things super easy for the bride. I can’t thank you all enough!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Malindy Elene 25

Malindy Elene's reply:

Thank you girlfriend! You looked stunning!! Loved working with you from day 1! Come back anytime to say hello! XOX

Dominique · Married on 02/18/2017

I had an amazing experience!!! The owner Megan is so wonderful. I emailed her several times before visiting the store she responded to my emails quickly each time. When I arrived at the store Megan helped me she already knew the exact dresses I wanted to try on. I would recommend this store to everyone!!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Dominique,
    Glad to hear you had an amazing experience! We loved having you in our store! Thank you for taking to time to write a review!