Malick Photo Reviews

7 | Akron, OH

7 Reviews for Malick Photo

Carol and her team are outstanding to work with! I knew when we initially booked them that we had one of the best wedding photographers in the business. Little did I know on wedding day she would turn out to be the biggest help and coordinator that I could have ever asked for. Everyone that was involved in our wedding was amazed on how awesome they really were. Anytime I needed Carol or had a question she was there to guide us along the way. You can tell she really loves her job and knows her stuff. I cannot wait to see our actual photos as I just know they are going to be stunning!

Sent on 06/07/2016

mary · Married on 12/29/2012

very energetic and personable...fun to work with...would choose her in a heartbeat

Sent on 01/15/2013

When I first met Carol I thought, wow, she is the brightest, most bubbly person I have ever met! She was more than just a photographer, she was sure to make our wedding day go as smoothly as possible. We have so many beautiful pictures from our day and it's all thanks to Carol and Maggie. It was just such a wonderful time working with the both of them! You can't beat the price for having two photographers! I loved her artistic vision. She made our wedding so much fun, we even had compliments from our guests about her! She was the best that money can buy and we have the pictures to prove it!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Casey · Married on 07/14/2012

Carol and her assistant Maggie were the absolute best! They made my husband and me feel so incredibly comfortable and loved! Right when we met Carol, we fell in love with her. She has the best personality and is incredibly down to earth. Not to mention how wonderful her work is! She is a true artist and it shows just how passionate she is! She and Maggie were laying all over the ground to get the best shot. When I told them they should have worn yucky clothes, carol said, "If I leave here without dirt on me, I know my job wasn't done correctly!" she is truly dedicated and just oh so wonderful! I can't wait for my friends to get married so I can see her again. :-)

Sent on 07/16/2012

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2012

Carol Malick does an amazing job and is a pleasure to work with. She was there for the entire day of my wedding capturing all the important events of the day. Her assistant Dan was great as well. They worked so well as a team. Very efficient and professional. I cannot wait to see our photos!!!! I know they will be amazing.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Becky · Married on 06/25/2011

Carol Malick did an excellent job at our wedding and on our engagement pictures!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Alie · Married on 07/08/2017

Carol is absolutely fantastic to work with. She is so patient and easygoing, it made everything go so smoothly. Both Carol and Marissa were great at doing their jobs and capturing beautiful moments but they were great at being invisible at the same time. Received many comments about how great and professional they were. My only comment I would like to add, at times it was a little hard to get in touch with Carol but she would always respond within a week or so. Great experience.

Sent on 07/28/2017