Makuto Deejay/Punta cana wedding DJ Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amanda B. Married on 12/09/2022

DJ at my Wedding

Look no further, seriously DJ Makuto is amazing! From the start of my planning to the end he was there for me with any question or need. He even gave advice on venues ar the resort I chose as he has done a lot of weddings here before. The day of he was clear with me on my expectations and made my dream reception a reality!! Everything was perfectly on time and they really did an amazing job! He has a detailed form to fill out beforehand which helps staying organized and he referred back to it all night for songs. I let my guests have requests and he would play them all right away. It was great to have a DJ that was truly there for you and your guests and didn’t go off on his own agenda. I would 100% recommend using him!
    Diana B. Married on 11/29/2022

Amazing and en pointe

Wouldn't have been happy with anyone else! DJ Makutos dj services were off the record! We also got the lighting for outside venue, light up star dance floor which was beautiful and the crazy hour which got our guests up on the dance floor dancing doing limbo and waving around balloons! Was a blast under the stars worth a lifetime of memories!! Thank you 🙏
  • Oscar
    Oscar V. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ in Punta Cana, hands down!

Just had the best DJ experience this past weekend thanks to Makuto Deejay/Punta cana wedding DJ!!!

We started with handing off a base playlist and he simply took off! It was a night of non-stop dancing with great music. He has a great team to help with all the DJ/MC needs. He adapts to the atmosphere and is very attentive to our requests.
    Working with him from the first day of planning to the wedding day was an absolute pleasure. He is very professional plus his work and services exceeded our expectations!!

We highly recommend him!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Robert
    Robert O. Married on 11/12/2022

Wedding Weekend

My (now) wife and I planned a party boat for our wedding weekend and we were lucky enough to have Makuto Deejay leading the way. We had the best time ever and we truly owe it to him. He was experienced and knew how to bring out the most positive vibes for all of our wedding guests. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me and said how amazing Makuto Deejay was. He will be the reason we return to the Dominican Republic... thank you so much!
    Argelis N. Married on 11/12/2022

Perfection

DJ MAKUTO!
    As Dominicans say “es el finallllll”
    He is AMAZING. Packages were well priced & fairly affordable..: with him we got the bistro lights, dance floor, love sign, DJ/MC services, cold fireworks and hora loca.
    Everyone was pleased with the music and the dance floor was not empty once during our reception after the party started.
    We are super super happy with the services and professionalism provided and if we had the chance to do it again we would pick the same DJ!

Makuto Deejay/Punta cana wedding DJ's reply:

Congratulations once again, thank you for choosing us, we are more than happy to provide you with lifetime memories. We are very happy to read that his experience was excellent. Best wishes.
    Rebecca G. Married on 11/07/2022

Best dj in punta cana!

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Makuto Deejay. We had THE BEST time. Our guests have not stopped talking about how great the party was and that is 100% because of the Makuto team! I did not leave the dancefloor once (and neither did most of our guests). The playlist was perfect. The emcee was fun and engaging. And the services were VERY affordable. Seriously, if you're on the fence about DJ services, just book Makuto.
  • F
    Francesca Married on 10/24/2022

DJ made the party

I was very bummed out about other reasons, celebrating my moms 50th birthday with 49 other guests on a boat and DJ Makuto REALLY made it a great time for me and my guests. Everyone loved his playful and joyful manner! He was great and I would work with him again.

Abby S. Married on 10/22/2022

Dj makuto is amazing!

DJ Makuto and crew were wonderful!! They were flexible, helpful, knowledgeable, kind, uplifting and kept all of our guests entertained throughout our entire reception! We highly recommend hiring them for your destination wedding!! You won’t regret it!

• Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing DJ/MC

DJ Makuto was great. One of the most important parts of my wedding was to have a great DJ and have everyone up and dancing. DJ Makuto and the MC did exactly that. They played the songs we most wanted and included a great mix of the genres we chose. The MC had everyone up and dancing and everyone told me that they had a great time at the wedding. I highly recommend DJ Makuto and their services.
  • Dolly
    Dolly A. Married on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING Time with DJ Makuto!

DJ Makuto was an absolute dream to work with. He is extremely responsive and patient and the playlist that he prepared for our wedding kept the dance floor busy. I wanted a Party, and I got a PARTY!!! Don't think twice hire DJ Makuto. He was amazing.
    Patricia Married on 08/27/2022

The best!

If you are looking for a DJ/ MC please look no further! We are so happy we booked DJ Makuto and MC Jeremy. Throughout the entire process up to the day of our wedding he was always professional and outstanding with communicating and coordinating with our other vendors to ensure everything went smoothly. He took the time to meet with us the day before and go over details and answer any final questions we might of had. During our wedding, he kept our guests dancing with all his great song selections. All and all, he went above and beyond for us and I highly recommend him!

• Givel
    Givel L. Married on 08/20/2022

Amazing service

I loved my experience with deejay makuto & his team. Very professional and at the same time it felt like family!! This man knows what he is doing. I had to change my song last minute and without even telling him what part of the song to play he just knew. He made us feel so important. When i asked to make the changes last minute he was okay with it, without any hesitation or attitude! He just went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted.

No one sat down!!!! My husband and I danced the whole night!!! Our guests really enjoyed themselves! We loved the Mc! She was so energetic and just also felt like she was our family! He is worth every penny!!! Thank you soooo much!

Carol G. Married on 07/23/2022

They were the best!

They were the best! They kept the party going even after it rained! They were very fun! I would suggest using them for your wedding!

Megan Married on 07/22/2022

The best dj ever

Run….don’t walk to book this DJ for your wedding in a Punta Cana! I cannot tell you how many people recommended him, but they were right! From cocktail hour to the whole reception, everything they played was a bop! All my “non-dancing” guests were up dancing at my wedding! DJ Makuto made the whole night so great! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

• Claudia
    Claudia M. Married on 07/17/2022

Deejay Makuto/Punta Cana Wedding Team

When planning our wedding, one of my main concerns was the hiring of the Dj. We're a dancing family on both sides, so we needed a LIT 🔥 Dj. That's precisely what Dj Makuto delivered! He could read the room so well and tailor the music to who was on the dance floor (merengue, salsa, bachata, R&B, & reggaeton - Bad Bunny Baby!) We danced ALL Night Long!!! We were all sad when we heard the closing song, Green Day - Closing Time. DJ Makuto is very professional and responsive to emails & WhatsApp messages. He also provided us with a dance floor and cold fire. He curated a package that fit our needs. He was supportive, kind, and flexible throughout this process (cause, you know, we had last-minute song changes.) Please do yourself a favor, hire Makuto Deejay/Punta Cana Wedding Team, and thank me later 😆 Happy Planning!!

Stephanie Married on 07/10/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!!!

It was wonderful working with Makuto Deejay!!! He was wonderful to work with from start to finish and was so helpful during the planning process. He is very professional and is willing to go above and beyond to make your day extra special. He was very responsive and flexible with any changes that I made even on the day of the wedding! His decor was beautiful and the music he played was great for getting the party started and keeping it going!! The MC services were also wonderful! He did a great job speaking and keeping the fluidity of the night moving along!! If your looking for an amazing DJ and MC look no further! You will absolutely not be disappointed or let down!! They go above and beyond and their price point is unreal!!! I’m so happy that I chose them!! I was in good hands from start to finish and enjoyed my time with their services!!!! Thank you sooo much for making our day as a special as you did!! I am forever grateful!!!!!

Makuto Deejay/Punta cana wedding DJ's reply:

Congratulations thank you for choosing us we are more than happy to give you such lifetime memories. We are so happy to read that your experience was outstanding! Best wishes.
    Ty Adorno Married on 06/20/2022

We had a blast!!

This man had one mission, to keep everyone on the dance floor and he kilt ittt! We had an absolute blast and it was everything than we could have wanted and more. He played all our songs plus more! He always responded quickly and didn’t bug me for my checklist knowing I had a million other things to think about leading up to the big day! Thank you DJ Makuto and MC Jeremy for everything! You made our wedding everything we dreamt of! Highly recommend the light up dance floor and cold fires. They were perfect!! ♥️

Anthony B. Married on 06/18/2022

Perfect Experience, Best DJ Ever! - Casa De Campo - Dominican/Guyanese wedding

DJ Makuto Traveled from Punta Cana to La Romana for us, we did our Wedding at Casa De Campo - Dye Fore Terrace. He has been nothing but responsive and responsible throughout our wedding process answering all questions along the way and addressing concerns and dealing with our vendors personal to ensure proper set up for our event. Our wedding was an interracial wedding between Dominican and Guyanese people. We were worried at first about the type of music being played as we wanted our wedding to have both cultures involved . We had NO issues at all he played everything from bachata, merengue , American, chutney, Indian, soca, dancehall , and reggae. The dance floor was always packed throughout the night . Everyone was so happy with the music. My now wife and I couldn’t be happier, we read the reviews before and felt confident in him, but the night of our wedding was better than we could have ever imagined , he was phenomenal. We would 100% recommend him. thank you DJ Makuto and your crew you guys are awesome. He brought his MC who spoke both English and Spanish which was very much helpful. The two are a great team and great energy. You Will not be disappointed!!

Anthony,
    Hayley M. Married on 06/12/2022

Best DJ/MC ever

Deejay Makuto made everything so easy. He was always very responsive to us and answered any questions we had. The energy they brought to our wedding was so upbeat and kept everything flowing perfectly. We also had a few Lebanese songs and traditions throughout our receptions and the guys executed it perfectly. While we did not communicate too much prior to the wedding day, everything was perfect and natural and felt like they had known my husband and I forever. I will give them the highest recommendation to anyone who asks. 10/10 service and SO MUCH FUN.

Hayley.
    Congratulations thank you for choosing us we are more than happy to give you such lifetime memories. Sincerely The team of Makuto Deejay/Punta Cana wedding DJ.
    Ricardo G. Married on 06/12/2022

Excelente Servicio

Macuto es todo un profesional, corre la milla extra para logar que tu evento quede más allá de las expectativas. Estamos más que conformes con el trabajo realizado en la boda de mi hija. Se lo recomendamos un 200% a cualquiera que quiera contratar sus servicios. Gracias Makuto por una noche espectacular.

• Sofia
    Sofia G. Married on 06/11/2022

Excellent DJ Service at my wedding @ Dreams Macao Beach

Makuto Deejay/Punta cana wedding DJ
    We had the best communication. Super responsive to my messages and requests! Not only my request but also my dad's! He made the day special by keeping the people on the dance floor and having fun. He helped my bridesmaids with the music of a dance that they wanted to do for me and he guided my master of ceremony. All my guests who had the opportunity to interact with him loved him. ❤ If you choose him you won’t regret it!

Jon Married on 06/10/2022

Amazing DJ

We hired DJ Makuto for our wedding on 6/10/22 at Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana. We picked a few songs for him to play and told him to play the most current music for the cocktail hour and reception. His music selection was perfect. We were always in contact through what’s app. I would definitely hire DJ Makuto again for an event!

Ana F. Married on 05/28/2022

Highly Recommend

Makuto Deejay was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was very responsive and helpful in making decisions beyond music selection. Being that we were a destination couple with lots on our plate we didn't think to look at the weather app for the wedding day Makuto Deejay did however any suggested we moved indoors to avoid any challenges the day of the wedding. He also accommodated to all of our requests and bought many visions to life like having a projector during our first dance and bringing in his crazy hour team. Our guests didn't leave the dance floor all night. Working with him felt like working with a friend who truly cares about making your day the best ever. We are so appreciative of him - his love for his work and his customers truly reflects in all that he does.

• Gonzalez
    Aixa Married on 05/26/2022

Best Decision Ever

Beside getting marry our choice of a Deejay was the best decision we made. We hire him a year and half before the wedding not only did give us phenomenal price he was very responsive and very detail about things he could do for us and things he was able to offer us, not only was he on point about music he played. He made sure to play everything we ask him to play and kept the guest dancing even after it rain on us after just hour into the reception. While still missing 2 hours of partying and hands down if it wouldn't of been for him the Resort would end our wedding but he kept the party going. He also supply the crazy hour and lights, dance floor, cold fires and love sign and MC they were all phenomenal...Best Decision ever.. He is amazing!!! You will not go wrong!!!

Aixa,

Maryjo H. Married on 05/05/2022

Wedding at Hyatt

Words cannot express how grateful my husband, myself and all of our guests are of DJ Makuto he and his MC are truly amazing and made our wedding that much better. The dancing never stopped all night. All the music and MC went smoothly. I’m so happy he was available for our big day. He’s just awesome. We had him do the ceremony music, cocktail hour and our reception. We also got the Love sign(pictured), bistro lights, and cold fires(pictured). All of it was worth every penny.

Maryjo H.