Making Memories Entertainment Reviews

170 Reviews for Making Memories Entertainment

• Megan

Megan P. · Married on 08/22/2020

John is more than a DJ!

John is amazing and is much more than a DJ, he is an emcee or master of ceremonies and takes care of it all. At your reception, you do not have to worry about anything, he is helpful, communicative with other vendors, and inclusive of all aspects of the wedding reception. John's experience allows him to know exactly what kind of music your wedding guests enjoy and want to dance to and definitely keeps the party going as long as you want it to. John is thoughtful in the planning process and makes sure everything is perfect.
    I will 10/10 recommend him to each and every couple I know.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Megan for the kind words and vote of confidence, it was an honor to celebrate with all of your closest family and friends.
  • Kristin

Kristin H. · Married on 07/11/2020

The best dj!

John is such a great DJ! He had been the DJ at both of my brother's weddings and did a fabulous job and so when I was looking for a DJ, he was the first person I thought of and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else! He cares about his clients and wants the best for them! Our wedding reception got pushed back because of COVID and so he was very flexible and worked with us to find a new date that worked to have our reception. My husband and I loved working with him and am so glad he was able to be apart of our wedding reception!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

What a great way to start my Monday. Thank you both so much for having me :)
    I wish you all the best as this new and exciting journey is just beginning, I definitely see a very bright future ahead!
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 06/27/2020

Making Memories Entertainment is the best!

During the midst of wedding planning during a pandemic, John with Making Memories Entertainment did an incredible job accommodating my husband and I to allow us to have our dream day. He is prompt, professional, and involved in the process. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

I appreciate the kind words. As a vendor I know the stress we are under and can't even fathom the stress etc. my couples are going through. You guys handled it like a ROCK STAR! Again thanks for letting me be part of your wedding day :)

Larissa E. · Married on 06/13/2020

Wedding Reception

John was very thorough throughout the whole process. He made sure we were getting the party we wanted to have. His flexibility and support during the process of having to reschedule everything due to the pandemic was extremely helpful. His experience allows him to read a crowd and keep the party going. Overall, John is great to work with and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Larissa and Kasey for this review! I had a blast getting to finally celebrate your wedding with you and all of your family and friends.
  • Sammi

Sammi W. · Married on 05/30/2020

Unforgettable service

I can never say enough about John. He has always been and still is the model of professionalism. He dealt with all the details in a thorough and caring manner. John always goes above and beyond without ever having to be asked. He takes care of music needs, helps the other vendors, takes beautiful pictures and does whatever he needs to, to take stress off the couple. I will always recommend John.

Sent on 06/12/2020

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words....I have the BEST couples EVER and that makes what I do easy :) Best wishes to you and Wyatt now and in your bright future ahead.

Kristen K. · Married on 03/10/2020

Personalized and Attentive!

Where do we even begin! We planned our wedding for nearly 2.5 years and John was with us from the very beginning. John's many meetings helped keep us on track and his attention to detail was exactly what we needed/wanted. I had never been to such a personalized wedding like ours was, because of him! We will forever recommend him to future couple!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, it was my pleasure to make sure you had the best day ever :) Best to you both on your new journey in life, I know it will be AMAZING!

Valerie V. · Married on 10/12/2019

Top Notch Service

We were so thankful to have John on our wedding day!! His attention to detail and level of service is INCOMPARABLE!! We were engaged for 2 years and booked John very early in the planning process. John called us every 3-4 months to make sure that things were running smoothly and to see if there was anything he could do and THAT MEANT EVERYTHING!! His booklet and preparation gave me a peace of mind that there wouldn’t be anything that was missed. When our big day finally came John was WONDERFUL! He was professional, kept us on time, and very fun! He made sure the party was always going on the dance floor! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Connor and Val I will forever cherish the friendship we have developed and appreciate your trust in me to help make your day AMAZING....best to you both and hope we can connect in May when I am in the Dallas area :)

Bailey R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Experienced and personable DJ

He is very good at his job. Can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Dj

John went above and beyond. He was very professional and helped in every way possible. I would recommend him to any bride because you cannot go wrong with making memories. Thank you for everything John!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Jenna M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely perfect

When choosing a DJ, John was the only DJ we even considered. We moved wedding dates after booking him and he was one we made sure was able to move dates with us. He did more than play music. He organized, he cleaned up, he kept the party going. John made the music part of the wedding planning so easy. He played music at both the ceremony and reception.
    John came out prior to the wedding day and set up. Then ended up having to tear down and move his equipment to a better place at his suggestion. He never complained nor asked for help. I don’t think DJ is the right title for John. Wedding Planner/DJ might fit him better ☺️

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • W

Whitey&Carol B. · Married on 08/17/2019

Making Memories Entertainment w/ John Price

The days leading up to the wedding was filled with so many details and just a little stress, then our favorite DJ entered the picture and brought the details of the event together. So professional in every way. John Price we are so grateful for your expertise, knowledge and wisdom. Your music was perfect!! We all had a perfect, flawless night. You got everyone out on the dance floor. Thank you so much.
    Whitey & Carol Blocker

Sent on 08/23/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Whitey and Carol! It was so great celebrating your granddaughter Sadie's wedding 14 years after I did her mom Brenda's :)
    What an honor!!!!

Brenda O. · Married on 08/17/2019

Mother of the bride

John did my wedding almost 14 years ago and was so good...
    Now my baby girl got married...John was amazing and not only made the dance perfect and kept the dance floor rocking all night, but went out of his way to help in every way to make sure the whole ceremony went off without a hitch...would hire him again some day with any grandchildren in the future!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Kristy · Married on 08/03/2019

Best DJ Around

John was absolutely amazing at our wedding! Not only did he keep the dance floor going all night but was around to help with anything that we needed the day of our wedding. John goes above and beyond, and was available through the whole planning process. If you want the best DJ around, John is your guy!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda H. · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Experience!

We cannot thank John enough for everything! He was excellent at communicating throughout the entire planning process, always responding timely and checking in to make sure everything was going okay and to see if there was any way he could help. The day of our wedding, he did a great job making all announcements/introductions and the dance floor was packed the entire night! The thing we like the most about John was that he wanted to make our day how WE wanted it, wasn't pushy on anything and made our day everything we hoped for. AMAZING experience with MME - BOOK NOW, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for these great words, It was an honor to celebrate your wedding day with you both and all of your friends and family :)

Melissa · Married on 07/20/2019

Our wedding

John price went above and beyond to help us out and made our special day the best day. He made sure we were taken care from the begining and took very care of our guest. I would recommend him over and over.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for leaving your review. I am very appreciative of your kind words. My job is easy when I have the best couples to work with :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 07/13/2019

John was simply amazing!

We planned a surprise wedding and could not have pulled it off without John and his creative wisdom. he is personable, professional and easy to work with. Some DJ's hide behind the music but John's vibrant personality leads the way and the music and fun naturally follow him wherever he goes! Adore him and will definitely use him again!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Haley · Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ in the entire industry

I have sat here all day thinking about how I could possibly put into words how helpful and truly amazing John Price is. Through out the entire planning process John was so responsive, creative, and just an all around great person to plan a wedding with. There is no request that is too difficult for John to pull off. Any idea I had John made it work and has all of the knowledge you want your DJ to have on one of the most important days of your life. Come wedding time WOW is all I can say. Right before the ceremony I got so nervous and frazzled but John came back and made sure that everyone in our wedding party knew exactly where they needed to be and what they were doing. He is so calming while also having the upbeat personality you want in a DJ! John truly doubles as a day of coordinator and DJ as well! John was amazing at announcing events, feeling out the crowd, playing the best music, and keeping everyone dancing all night! I will forever reccomend John and Making Memories Entertainment to any engaged couple I know! Thank you SO much John for making our wedding the best night ever! Also, John does this awesome thing where he announces a group picture and takes videos all night to create a nice little recap of the wedding! Our group picture will be forever one of my favorite pictures! This is just a small example of the creativity you get when you hire John!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Haley and Derek,
    Thank you for this incredible review, I truly am the lucky one here getting to witness you both start an amazing new journey and cherishing a new new friendship that has been made :)

Derek T. · Married on 06/22/2019

Great guy and did a great job!

DJ did a great job a put on a great show and dance!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Derek and Bethany! It was so much fun getting to celebrate your wedding day with you and your family and friends :)

Kaitlyn F. · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't be happier

Did amazing and made our dance so much fun!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Amber B. · Married on 06/12/2019

Weekday wedding

John was absolutely amazing to work with from the day I inquired about his service. He was responsive, caring, and dedicated to making our day special. He went out of his way and made trips to visit with us in person. John is truly in the business for the people!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

This is absolutely AWESOME! I can't thank you both enough for your business and generosity, best to you both in your bright new future

Joey C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Spectacular

Have known John for almost 20 years and hasn’t ever let me down from playing in my bar being a friend and now as I married my best friend, can’t say enough about his talent and knowledge of how to handle any type of wedding party and keeping us on time and on our toes, if you don’t hire John you better ask him who to hire, thanks again to Making Memories Entertainment

Sent on 06/15/2019

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2019

Wow! Where do we begin? Let's put it this way--without John and Making Memories, our wedding wouldn't have been half as incredible. He is communicative, professional, kind, helpful, and clearly dedicated to making your special day the best it can possibly be. We loved working with him and want everyone to know he is worth every penny! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, I must of impressed you...by looking at your wedding date posted we are still 2 years out, lol. Seriously Melanie and Jarrett where do I begin to Thank you guys for all your hospitality! Best to you both now and in your bright future.

Anna I. · Married on 05/25/2019

Best reception EVER

John went above and beyond to make sure our wedding reception was perfect. He was the main reason our party was hoppin’ all night long-the dance floor was NEVER empty! I have had several people of all ages tell me how awesome the music was and that they haven’t been to a wedding reception that fun in a long time/ever. I highly recommend John Price to anyone looking to have a fun time at their wedding reception!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Anna and Cody I had a great time....I am so blessed to have done 2 Isern weddings now and am more thankful for the friendships that have been created along the way :)
    Thank you!

Anthony D. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and lots of fun!

John was excellent an engaging with the crowd and keeping us on schedule! He made our wedding reception very special!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was definitely an amazing time and it was great meeting all of your family and friends

Lisa H. · Married on 03/16/2019

More than just a DJ...he was absolutely amazing!! Cannot say enough positive things about John!

Above and beyond expectations!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lisa and Pete! It was fun celebrating with you and being part of your Wedding day. Best to you both in your bright future!