Making Memories Entertainment Reviews

Making Memories Entertainment 4
Making Memories Entertainment 5

Valerie Vining · Married on 10/12/2019

Top Notch Service

We were so thankful to have John on our wedding day!! His attention to detail and level of service is INCOMPARABLE!! We were engaged for 2 years and booked John very early in the planning process. John called us every 3-4 months to make sure that things were running smoothly and to see if there was anything he could do and THAT MEANT EVERYTHING!! His booklet and preparation gave me a peace of mind that there wouldn’t be anything that was missed. When our big day finally came John was WONDERFUL! He was professional, kept us on time, and very fun! He made sure the party was always going on the dance floor! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Connor and Val I will forever cherish the friendship we have developed and appreciate your trust in me to help make your day AMAZING....best to you both and hope we can connect in May when I am in the Dallas area :)

Bailey Randall · Married on 09/21/2019

Experienced and personable DJ

He is very good at his job. Can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Dj

John went above and beyond. He was very professional and helped in every way possible. I would recommend him to any bride because you cannot go wrong with making memories. Thank you for everything John!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Jenna Meyer · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely perfect

When choosing a DJ, John was the only DJ we even considered. We moved wedding dates after booking him and he was one we made sure was able to move dates with us. He did more than play music. He organized, he cleaned up, he kept the party going. John made the music part of the wedding planning so easy. He played music at both the ceremony and reception.
    John came out prior to the wedding day and set up. Then ended up having to tear down and move his equipment to a better place at his suggestion. He never complained nor asked for help. I don’t think DJ is the right title for John. Wedding Planner/DJ might fit him better ☺️

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • W

Whitey&carol Blocker · Married on 08/17/2019

Making Memories Entertainment w/ John Price

The days leading up to the wedding was filled with so many details and just a little stress, then our favorite DJ entered the picture and brought the details of the event together. So professional in every way. John Price we are so grateful for your expertise, knowledge and wisdom. Your music was perfect!! We all had a perfect, flawless night. You got everyone out on the dance floor. Thank you so much.
    Whitey & Carol Blocker

Sent on 08/23/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Whitey and Carol! It was so great celebrating your granddaughter Sadie's wedding 14 years after I did her mom Brenda's :)
    What an honor!!!!

Brenda Ott · Married on 08/17/2019

Mother of the bride

John did my wedding almost 14 years ago and was so good...
    Now my baby girl got married...John was amazing and not only made the dance perfect and kept the dance floor rocking all night, but went out of his way to help in every way to make sure the whole ceremony went off without a hitch...would hire him again some day with any grandchildren in the future!!!!

Making Memories Entertainment 6
    Making Memories Entertainment 7
    Sent on 08/23/2019

kristy · Married on 08/03/2019

Best DJ Around

John was absolutely amazing at our wedding! Not only did he keep the dance floor going all night but was around to help with anything that we needed the day of our wedding. John goes above and beyond, and was available through the whole planning process. If you want the best DJ around, John is your guy!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Heim · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Experience!

We cannot thank John enough for everything! He was excellent at communicating throughout the entire planning process, always responding timely and checking in to make sure everything was going okay and to see if there was any way he could help. The day of our wedding, he did a great job making all announcements/introductions and the dance floor was packed the entire night! The thing we like the most about John was that he wanted to make our day how WE wanted it, wasn't pushy on anything and made our day everything we hoped for. AMAZING experience with MME - BOOK NOW, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for these great words, It was an honor to celebrate your wedding day with you both and all of your friends and family :)

Melissa · Married on 07/20/2019

Our wedding

John price went above and beyond to help us out and made our special day the best day. He made sure we were taken care from the begining and took very care of our guest. I would recommend him over and over.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for leaving your review. I am very appreciative of your kind words. My job is easy when I have the best couples to work with :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Duffy · Married on 07/13/2019

John was simply amazing!

We planned a surprise wedding and could not have pulled it off without John and his creative wisdom. he is personable, professional and easy to work with. Some DJ's hide behind the music but John's vibrant personality leads the way and the music and fun naturally follow him wherever he goes! Adore him and will definitely use him again!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Haley · Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ in the entire industry

I have sat here all day thinking about how I could possibly put into words how helpful and truly amazing John Price is. Through out the entire planning process John was so responsive, creative, and just an all around great person to plan a wedding with. There is no request that is too difficult for John to pull off. Any idea I had John made it work and has all of the knowledge you want your DJ to have on one of the most important days of your life. Come wedding time WOW is all I can say. Right before the ceremony I got so nervous and frazzled but John came back and made sure that everyone in our wedding party knew exactly where they needed to be and what they were doing. He is so calming while also having the upbeat personality you want in a DJ! John truly doubles as a day of coordinator and DJ as well! John was amazing at announcing events, feeling out the crowd, playing the best music, and keeping everyone dancing all night! I will forever reccomend John and Making Memories Entertainment to any engaged couple I know! Thank you SO much John for making our wedding the best night ever! Also, John does this awesome thing where he announces a group picture and takes videos all night to create a nice little recap of the wedding! Our group picture will be forever one of my favorite pictures! This is just a small example of the creativity you get when you hire John!

Making Memories Entertainment 8
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Haley and Derek,
    Thank you for this incredible review, I truly am the lucky one here getting to witness you both start an amazing new journey and cherishing a new new friendship that has been made :)

Derek Trimble · Married on 06/22/2019

Great guy and did a great job!

DJ did a great job a put on a great show and dance!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Derek and Bethany! It was so much fun getting to celebrate your wedding day with you and your family and friends :)

Kaitlyn Frederick · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't be happier

Did amazing and made our dance so much fun!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Amber Byrley · Married on 06/12/2019

Weekday wedding

John was absolutely amazing to work with from the day I inquired about his service. He was responsive, caring, and dedicated to making our day special. He went out of his way and made trips to visit with us in person. John is truly in the business for the people!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

This is absolutely AWESOME! I can't thank you both enough for your business and generosity, best to you both in your bright new future

Joey Crome Jessica Crome · Married on 06/08/2019

Spectacular

Have known John for almost 20 years and hasn’t ever let me down from playing in my bar being a friend and now as I married my best friend, can’t say enough about his talent and knowledge of how to handle any type of wedding party and keeping us on time and on our toes, if you don’t hire John you better ask him who to hire, thanks again to Making Memories Entertainment

Sent on 06/15/2019

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2019

Wow! Where do we begin? Let's put it this way--without John and Making Memories, our wedding wouldn't have been half as incredible. He is communicative, professional, kind, helpful, and clearly dedicated to making your special day the best it can possibly be. We loved working with him and want everyone to know he is worth every penny! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, I must of impressed you...by looking at your wedding date posted we are still 2 years out, lol. Seriously Melanie and Jarrett where do I begin to Thank you guys for all your hospitality! Best to you both now and in your bright future.

Anna Isern · Married on 05/25/2019

Best reception EVER

John went above and beyond to make sure our wedding reception was perfect. He was the main reason our party was hoppin’ all night long-the dance floor was NEVER empty! I have had several people of all ages tell me how awesome the music was and that they haven’t been to a wedding reception that fun in a long time/ever. I highly recommend John Price to anyone looking to have a fun time at their wedding reception!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Anna and Cody I had a great time....I am so blessed to have done 2 Isern weddings now and am more thankful for the friendships that have been created along the way :)
    Thank you!

Anthony Diskin · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and lots of fun!

John was excellent an engaging with the crowd and keeping us on schedule! He made our wedding reception very special!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was definitely an amazing time and it was great meeting all of your family and friends

Lisa Hermsmeier · Married on 03/16/2019

More than just a DJ...he was absolutely amazing!! Cannot say enough positive things about John!

Above and beyond expectations!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lisa and Pete! It was fun celebrating with you and being part of your Wedding day. Best to you both in your bright future!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing and fun!! Best reception ever!!

John went above and beyond to make sure our wedding reception was amazing and the way we wanted it to be. He was the main kept the crowd interested. He made sure it was all about us and did everything we asked and so much more. He made sure we kept on schedule. He made our reception very special and just what we wanted. He also made sure the wedding party was well taken care of. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND John.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Joe

Joe Mayhew · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Day

John did an excellent job with the ceremony and reception. Made sure everything flowed well and even helped with others things not related to his services.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Joe and Jennifer for the review! It was a privilege to be included in your wedding day celebration!

Katie Strathman · Married on 11/24/2018

Personalized and professional

John was fabulous! Ahead of the wedding he was easy to communicate with. At the wedding, he treated all of our guests as though they were his own and went out of his way to help in anyway he could.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Janelle Price · Married on 11/23/2018

40th surprise party

John went above and beyond to make sure our party was memorable! He arrived early and stayed late always making sure we were happy and that it all ran smoothly! His music selection was spot on and people were up and dancing! The personal touches he surprised us with were amazing and we are forever grateful! John, thank you sir!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

What a great memorable night. It was an absolute honor to be part of this celebration, thank you for having me :)

Baleigh Bargmann · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing dj service!

John went above and beyond everything we wanted. He makes the experience so easy and one you won’t forget. Highly recommended “Making Memories Entertainment”!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Mary Ellen · Married on 11/03/2018

John went above and beyond!

John was really easy to work with even though I made a lot of changes to the playlist. His timing for all the songs were spot on and read the crowd well. He even help the bartender at the beginning of the night!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Making Memories Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a great time with you and all of your family and friends :) enjoy this new chapter in your lives!