MakeYourMemory Reviews

35 | Saint Paul, MN

35 Reviews for MakeYourMemory

Kim Saarion · Married on 10/19/2018

Make Your Memory was the easiest and best decision!

Our experience with Make Your Memory was everything. From the one on one meetings to the thoughtful details prior to the big day, was priceless! Nick made us feel comfortable and got us excited. The day of was so perfect. Nick was so great with the family and our entire wedding party. Guests were still talking about he was after the wedding. Hands down, best decision to have Make Your Memory a part of our day!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Britta · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing! 10/10 Recommend!

We had a great experience with Nick and Sara at Make Your Memory. They were so fun and easy to work with. They had us laughing all day! Their prices are the best we found and they did an amazing video for us. I did a lot of research and met with a lot of other videographers during the planning process, and MYM came out on top. If you're considering doing a wedding video, do it -they will be the best money you spend!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

10/10 would recommend!

We worked with Sara for our wedding, and from our first meeting together we knew she would fit right in! All of our friends and family loved working with her during our wedding day! She was very efficient and was able to capture so many of the little moments throughout the day, that we now get to cherish for a lifetime! We cannot show our appreciation enough for our wonderful wedding video, and we would not hesitate to recommend their services to all! Having an actual video of the day is definitely worth the money spent, it captured the feel of the day perfectly!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2018

I made the decision that I would forfeit a lot of things to have a videographer. MYM captured our friends wedding and did such an amazing job making the video feel like their big day that we wanted the same thing.

Then we met Nick. Nick is hilarious and genuine. He made us feel so comfortable on our big day and was very dedicated to getting every shot he needed. Then the video came and it was more than we could imagine. He captured so many great moments and things that we had forgotten happened.

Your wedding is the best day of your life you feel euphoric and after that day I would have done anything to have a few moments of that feeling back. The video did exactly that. It was one of the best decisions I made. Considering it took convincing of my husband he now is so glad we made that decision as well.

You're Amazing Make Your Memory!!! thank you so much!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kayla · Married on 01/06/2018

Nick was a pleasure to work with from the beginning stages, to the day of our wedding, and after. We couldn’t be more happy with how our video turned out and will cherish it for years to come. Make Your Memory is extremely talented, responsive, and listens to what you want to see!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Megan · Married on 09/08/2017

Working with Nick was fantastic. He brought such a fun and enjoyable energy to our day and made everyone feel comfortable! The video turned out incredible and I know it's something that we'll treasure forever. We cannot recommend Nick and Sara enough!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

Nick and Sara were both amazing and could have not asked for a better videographer to capture our big day! Sara was with us almost the ENTIRE day to make sure she captured all the important moments. From there Nick did the editing and we are more than pleased with how it turned out. If you are looking for a videographer for you wedding day look no further. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kara · Married on 06/10/2017

I am so happy I hired MYM for my wedding day! Nick was absolutely amazing the day of the wedding, capturing everything and having so much positive and fun energy, he truly loves his job and is a professional. After the wedding I got my video and was blown away how he really did capture the whole day of events and emotions that went with it. I watch it and feel like it just happened!

He also went above and beyond for me, unfortunately my photographer lost many images and he took still frames from the video footage to try and recover those lost moments for me. If it was not for him I would have been missing such important moments from my wedding but he saved the day. I highly recommend you hire them for your wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2017

You will not be disappointed when choosing Make Your Memory!!! Nick & Sara's work is phenomenal. We continue to get complement after complement on our wedding video. They are both very experienced and we loved their creative style and personality. By far the best work I have seen!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Alicia · Married on 01/07/2017

Nick will go off your schedule and meet when and where it is convenient for you. The professionalism he has is absolutely incredible. Not only is he attentive to what you are looking for in a videographer but Nick also takes the time to get to know you as individuals as well as a couple. My husband and I were only able to meet with Nick once, a few months before our wedding, as we live out of state. The time he spent with us during that meeting was amazing. We discussed everything from our theme down to what type of equipment would be used. His attitude is always upbeat and captures everything. Our final video was beyond words. The romance captured in the video was amazing. If I am ever in need of a videographer again, Nick will be my top pick.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Mary · Married on 11/26/2016

Nick was an absolutely amazing person to work with. From the first meeting to the final video he was professional, timely, and just made the experience wonderful. My husband and I were planning the wedding from out of state and Nick just worked with us and our schedules and made sure that no matter what the time difference was, to make sure that we felt heard and at ease. The day of our wedding he just made it so much fun! Everyone loved him and most people forgot that he was even carrying a video camera. The video itself turned out perfect and was everything we could have asked for. The memories that he captured we can’t say enough about. Thank you Nick for giving us such a great treasure to remember our day.

Sent on 02/27/2017

erika · Married on 11/19/2016

Nick was awesome to work with leading up to the event, during and after. He had such a great energy, was so comfortable to be around and made the day so much fun for us. The video was so beautiful and captured the energy and feeling of our day perfectly. I would highly recommend Make Your Memory to anyone looking for a professional, quality and fun wedding videographer!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2016

Nick was amazing. He was there for basically the entire day of our wedding, and the video turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Seriously, I have watched it almost every day since we got it, and I just can't stop gushing over it. So dang good, I would HIGHLY recommend to use Nick for your wedding videographer services, he's the best!! :)

Sent on 01/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

We couldn't be more happy with our choice to work with Nick & Sara to capture our day. They were a dream to work with - so easy going, fun, professional, timely, affordable and very talented! From the first meeting with Nick I knew he was going to be able to capture everything we were looking for in our wedding video & more! We absolutely recommend Make Your Memory to anyone looking!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/10/2016

If there was an option for 6/5 stars it would be selected with no hesitation! The professionalism that was displayed from Make Your Memory has left an unforgettable memory that will last a lifetime. Can't thank this team enough for what they gave to us on our Wedding day!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Meredith · Married on 08/20/2016

Finding Nick & Sara was a GODSEND! I was on a desperate search for an affordable wedding videographer that could create a short wedding video that didn't look like your uncle's camcorder from the early '90s. They were it! Sara got back to me almost immediately after I put out a search on Thumbtack. We met with Nick for our initial meeting and again several weeks before the wedding. He listened to our vision and what we were looking for, and made it that much better! On our wedding day, he was a joy to work with! He was fun to have around, and came running onto the dance floor to make sure we got some sunset photos with after the day-long rains had cleared. He also suffered in the rain with a grocery-bag covered camera to capture our day. We cannot say how thankful we are for having found them, and have been singing their praises ever since!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Brooke · Married on 07/22/2016

DO IT!! Nick and Sara are amazing! They are so easy to work with, very responsive, incredibly kind, down to earth, and very reasonably priced! We love our video! First off Nick stayed for our whole wedding day, he captured all of our important moments and some really great, random memories of our guests! We are so happy that we decided to invest in a videographer for our day and honestly couldn't have asked for a better one! We are so grateful for their service!

Sent on 09/15/2016
  • Jordan&Steph

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

Nick and Sara are fantastic and produce phenomenal work at a great price. My husband and I were on the fence about videography, but Nick and Sara helped answer our questions without being too eager. Working with Nick on the wedding day he blended right in, and was a great addition to the vendor team. We are so pleased with our highlight and ceremony video! I would recommend Make Your Memory to any couple.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2016

Nick was amazing to work with! We weren't going to hire a videographer for our wedding, and we are so glad we did! Nick was friendly, funny, and you can tell he has a passion for what he does. He was an absolute joy to have with us all day on our wedding day. Our video turned out so beautiful! I would recommend Nick and Make Your Memory to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Having Make Your Memory capture your wedding day will be a decision you won't regret and a memory to cherish forever!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Anneke · Married on 06/19/2016

One of the best decisions we made for our entire day; they were awesome, professional, laid-back, flexible, and captured beautiful moments (big and small) from our day. We love ALL of the footage they gathered! So thankful for their beautiful work.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2016

Best choice I made was going with Nick and Sara! They made our day special and captured it in a way I never imagined!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jena · Married on 05/28/2016

If you're considering booking MakeYourName/MakeYourMemory as your wedding videographer, just do it!! I could not be more enthusiastic about recommending them to all my friends, family, and other engaged couples. I looked into booking a wedding videographer about 6 weeks out from our wedding on a last minute fear that I would regret not having one, and it was honestly one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. Nick and Sara luckily still had our date open, contacted me with a quote that I thought was amazingly cheap for everything they offered (no time limit, edited video, and ALL the footage!!). My only concern with a videographer was that I wanted it to be totally natural since my fiancé and I can feel awkward when we know we are being videotaped. Luckily, Nick said he was more than happy to stay in the background, and he got amazing footage without us even knowing he was there most of the day. He got along so well with our wedding party and our photographer; he was so professional yet fun and hilarious. At the end of the night when we went outside to take some smoke bomb pics, he took some great shots, and we assumed he would leave with the photographer. I went to thank him, and he said he was coming back in with us to get more dance footage! He went above and beyond. The edits of our video were back so fast, and we are IN LOVE with the final product. I laughed. I cried. Even my fiancé who was originally hesitant to pay for a videographer is SO happy we hired them! I think the thing that made me the most in love with them was after we got our first cut of the video back, I told them I wanted to surprise my new husband with a song from Cloud Cult, one of his favorite bands, in our video. They were so excited to be in on the surprise, and they helped me to get permission and then proceeded to (happily!) recut the video. Seriously, I am blown away by Nick and Sara. Do yourself a favor by letting MakeYourMemory perfectly capture your wedding day!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Tingting · Married on 04/30/2016

Words cannot fully complete and describe the professionalism, creativity, energy, and quality of MakeYourMemory. Nick and Sara work so great as a team to ensure that every moment is captured and is exactly what you want. I hired them for my husband and our wedding and I am so ecstatic for the final product! It's more than I expected and we are in love with the video. Nick and Sara were extremely accommodating and professional with our wedding format and guidelines. They make you feel comfortable and are so fun to work with. Look else where for a videographer, but I guarantee you won't find someone better than MakeYourMemory.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Erin · Married on 11/13/2015

Having Make Your Name shoot our wedding day was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Nick and Sarah are true artists and the nicest, most thoughtful people to work with. I work in public relations and have seen a LOT of documentary-style videos in my line of work (the good, the bad and the ugly). I was totally blown away by the first cut of our wedding video. It was sweet and funny and poetic and perfectly "us." They made the minimal tweaks we requested in no time at all, and we have received hundreds of glowing comments from friends and family - both those who were there and those who couldn't be - who agreed that they perfectly captured the spirit and "soul" of our wedding day. I cry every time I watch it. Thank you Nick and Sarah for a beautiful video we will cherish forever! It was truly a pleasure working with you.

Sent on 03/21/2016